shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    I'm thinking over but it kinda like the thu night play, way more gut than numbers! Lol.
    I said the same thing. just going to see what # I can get on it.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

I had to go out grocery shopping and running errands this morning, rushing to try and fix my dfs and fantasy teams after I got phone update that said no fournette, wtf that about??!?

Anyone know bout walker for titans? In or out??
    Ivory will do fine
    Jax defense it where they do it

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Ivory will do fine
    Jax defense it where they do it
    It a fantasy problem for me bro, not worried bout game. If anything it helps under I think , surely that won't cause them to pass more I hope!! Don't think it be ivory, last game it was Yeldon doing the heavy lifting after about 1st qrtr.

stackz125
    stackz125's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 388

I had to go out grocery shopping and running errands this morning, rushing to try and fix my dfs and fantasy teams after I got phone update that said no fournette, wtf that about??!?

Anyone know bout walker for titans? In or out??
    Walker is playing

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by stackz125 View Post
    Walker is playing
    Damn. None of players in/out worked out way I wanted! Lol. Thanks .

2daBank

I swear my luck sucks, of course all these things happen last 2 sundays which prob be only 2 Sunday mornings im not prepared/in a position to be able to deal with it. Last week weather, this week players gettin scratched! Fukk

2daBank

As suspected, not even gonna need the tease, let the curb stomping of the donks commence!!

2daBank

Congrats gmen, That last td by rams might have been most pathetic defensive effort I've ever seen out of a team! 3rd and 34 and they let a 1 yard dump off go for a 50 yard td! Lol. Worst part was even if gmen didn't quit and made a tackle the defensive design was so stupid, basically gave rams a easy path to get into fg range simply hoping they could stop them from gaining the 1st down?!?! #macadooIsCrapadoo!!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Congrats gmen, That last td by rams might have been most pathetic defensive effort I've ever seen out of a team! 3rd and 34 and they let a 1 yard dump off go for a 50 yard td! Lol. Worst part was even if gmen didn't quit and made a tackle the defensive design was so stupid, basically gave rams a easy path to get into fg range simply hoping they could stop them from gaining the 1st down?!?! #macadooIsCrapadoo!!
    Paying or dues for those Super Bowl seasons... world always comes full circle

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Bengals +5.5 (-110) (got it earlier this week
    niners +2
    Broncos +7(-115)
    Chiefs +2.5

Waiting on a better number on the raiders but that's gonna be a late degen play for me
    Wasn't counting on AJ green going complete awol and getting thrown out. Bad day so far

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    Paying or dues for those Super Bowl seasons... world always comes full circle
    I try not to be one of the far too many "fire the coach" guys but I can't believe macadoo still has a job. Wasnt real sure why he was still coach coming into this year? He never accomplished anything and under his watch team has went from mediocre to straight up dumpster fire. Not real sure I would even make them favs over the browns on a neutral right now!'

Worst part is how this clown points fingers everywhere after the game, you know I hate Eli and I think it a joke way he always throwing him under bus. Today he says thinking about changing qbs! Dude it ain't Eli's fault, we knew you couldn't ask him to drop back and throw 35+ times this game, why doesn't the head freaking coach??

The guy is so bad I'm all fired up and I was on rams!! That bad, lol. Easy ass play btw, might be most awesomely square easy winner I've ever had! Lol

2daBank

Are the punk ass seachickens really gonna blow this teaser? This worst year I've had on these I can remember.

grandijohnson
    grandijohnson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 709

I was just about to say that I can’t believe Seattle right now

2daBank

Raiders/fish ov 44.5 (1x)

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Are the punk ass seachickens really gonna blow this teaser? This worst year I've had on these I can remember.
    told y'all skins were gonna cover this one.. think Seattle has some late heroics here. I can't fuckin win a play in NFL today. lost 5 units. (4 plays, 1 unit teaser)
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-05-17 at 07:24 PM.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

nice day bro. hope your lady is doing better
    Last edited by shocka1212; 11-05-17 at 06:29 PM.

grandijohnson

I can’t believe Seattle blew that at the end I give up on today ha

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Yeah they blew it. Worst part is they scored a TD to take the lead with under 2 minutes to go and let Washington get to the goal line on 2 long passes in a row late. Redskins just haunting us this year whether it's a bet on them or against them.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Yeah they blew it. Worst part is they scored a TD to take the lead with under 2 minutes to go and let Washington get to the goal line on 2 long passes in a row late. Redskins just haunting us this year whether it's a bet on them or against them.
    the second I saw they were and 8 point dog I knew this would be a classic stink town special. if they were a 3 point dog, they would've lost by 9...

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Cutler without a incomplete pass so far wide open receivers everywhere. But so determined to run the ball turns into a turnover and points off the board.

Renegades
    Renegades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22206

You really wonder sometimes what the coaches are even thinking. Oak has the 31st ranked pass defense and yet miami runs every first down play

jameski999
    jameski999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4260

Quote Originally Posted by Renegades View Post
    You really wonder sometimes what the coaches are even thinking. Oak has the 31st ranked pass defense and yet miami runs every first down play
    Yeah just frustrating I got 1h over and looks to be dead unless Cutler pulls something out of his a$$. Just seems there could be 30pts in this game the way the defenses looks but it’s sitting on 16pts. Miami gets a onside kick and instead of going to the throat they hand it off to 2nd string RB

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24927

No kidding. Adam Gase should just go Texas Tech in the second half. The running game is nothing more than a wasted down. Cutler is getting good protection, looks poised, and is finding guys open constantly. For fukks sake take the shackles off him if you have any desire to win the game whatsoever.

You can almost say the same thing for the Raiders.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

cutty for that over....

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

no matter what way you teased that game last night, you most likely won. total, and side.

2daBank

Lions -2.5 (1x).. square as fukk but whatever, these teams should be licking their chops to kick the pack while they down. Stafford should slice and dice this secondary and think this week those yards will equate to tds. Let's call it 24-17 lions.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by fecgp40 View Post
    Feel like I havnt got a play right on these rooster suckers since sept! Lol. only reason I even liked Seattle was cause skins had so many injuries, still can't believe they got beat by this mash unit. I don't wanna hear anyone else telling me seachickens are legit contenders, not even best team in the west. Rams gave them the 1st meeting failing to come away w points on a bunch of drives into scoring range, won't happen again as they a terrible matchup for sea as hags incapable of running the football.

fecgp40
    fecgp40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5185

Feel like I havnt got a play right on these rooster suckers since sept! Lol. only reason I even liked Seattle was cause skins had so many injuries, still can't believe they got beat by this mash unit. I don't wanna hear anyone else telling me seachickens are legit contenders, not even best team in the west. Rams gave them the 1st meeting failing to come away w points on a bunch of drives into scoring range, won't happen again as they a terrible matchup for sea as hags incapable of running the football.
    I'm with you Bank. Redskins are definitely not on my good side. I may not bet another game involving them all year. Also with you on Lions tonight. I feel like Packers are the "super sharp" non-obvious play tonight and I agree. Who cares if it's square or sharp as long as we win. Was a brutal Sunday for me. Fortunately cashed the over on last night's game to make the day a little less painful.

JerseyGodFather
    JerseyGodFather's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1588

Lions -2.5 (1x).. square as fukk but whatever, these teams should be licking their chops to kick the pack while they down. Stafford should slice and dice this secondary and think this week those yards will equate to tds. Let's call it 24-17 lions.
    lets cash this!!

BOL buddy

2daBank

Strange week, 5-4 overall cashing all 3 prime time games which pretty unusual I even play all 3 let alone actually get them right, lol.

Unfortunately not so hot Sunday during the day losing another teaser (worst season I've ever had w those, fukkin things actually costing me money which I don't think has ever happened!!). Bad total day going 1-2 with Julio dropping a easy td cost us the over in Carolina, and then lost the over in Dallas which turned out to be what I'd consider only bad total play we made. Did finish 3-2 on totals hitting the jags under and thu and Sunday night overs, might have caught little good fortune in the raider game getting a late garbage time td.

Only played 3 sides going 2-1, rams might have been one of best plays of the year! Followed by bucs who might have been one of worst, lol. Then tonight's line was just silly, forum world all over pack made it pretty easy to not fear a play on lions!! I don't have much room to talk but I simply don't understand why anyone was playing pack pretty much needing them to win? Maybe outside division they might steal a win or 2 rest of way but they not a good team without discount double bitch and I suspect their division rivals are gonna continue beating them down, little retribution for the last decade of pack dominance!!

All and all once again losing the teaser what kept this from being profitable week, might have to chill on those or at least take them back down to 1x play.

Leaves us at 33-29 on the season. I'm way behind my bookkeeping on units w/l, I'll catch up one of these days; floating right around even give or take few hundo.

Don't give up on me I'll get hot one of these days and totals still hitting at pretty solid clip, i think starting to get better handle on sides, can't believe how many teasers have gotten beat this year. Honestly don't think I've ever had a season the teaser of week had more than 5-6 losses at most. Prob getting close to that number already and havnt even had one every week, really pissing me off!!

garvardntl
    illegitimum non carborundum
    garvardntl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

It's hip to be square!

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

Great call on Lions, square is better than trying to be sharp and wrong. Pack look awful, but with how the NFL works, I wouldn't be surprised if they win next week.

Surprised to see Pats over a TD favorite in Denver. They have always struggled, but don't think I can bet Donks with hoodie coming off a bye.

Atlanta laying 3, books obviously like them to bounce back and beat the Cowboys. I think back home in the dome they get right and win.

Bills or nothing as a home dog coming off that bad loss. Saints defense is improved but they can be ran on.

Likely passing on all the double digit spreads, I usually like dogs but wouldn't shock me if all three of those games are blowouts.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I said fuk the 2.5 and went heavy on the ML. scary in hindsight betting a 4 figure number on Matt Stafford but the bleeding had to stop. meaningless games are a Matt Stafford rite of passage.

grandijohnson

What am I missing on this Cowboys Falcons line this week? Seems to good to be true

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Bank you getting into college hoops this year? You’re one of the best posters to discuss games with

First ... 27282930313233 ... Last