Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Well awesome this gonna fly over. Sorry
    reverse jinx. I like your style

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    reverse jinx. I like your style
    Lol, I'd like to say "yea that was it" and it wasn't me just getting frustrated, lol.

Havnt seen you in minute bro everything good? How your NCAA season going? I have had very little time on Saturday's this year so havnt made it over there much.

2daBank

Don't really see a second half play. Not gonna force it. Thrilled I hit 1st half ml at almost 2 to 1 to go along with posted total turning out easy like it shoulda been once the game settled down! Rather end on high note than give back throwing a dart!! If I was gonna play I'd take Dallas ml but don't trust Garrett not to get owned in halftime adjustment area!

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

How the hell was I supposed to know they were gonna bench their fukkin qb? After that it was too late what was I gonna do try to get polish middled?? Since when we be with the "told ya so" shit??
    My bad, I know, I am far from capt hindsight, just felt amazing about the Chargers play, especially after the way they almost won last week vs jax. Chargers and New England were stone cold locks for me

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Don't really see a second half play. Not gonna force it. Thrilled I hit 1st half ml at almost 2 to 1 to go along with posted total turning out easy like it shoulda been once the game settled down! Rather end on high note than give back throwing a dart!! If I was gonna play I'd take Dallas ml but don't trust Garrett not to get owned in halftime adjustment area!
    2nd half Under maybe, I'm not betting it, that's just the way I'd go

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13742

Lol, I'd like to say "yea that was it" and it wasn't me just getting frustrated, lol.

Havnt seen you in minute bro everything good? How your NCAA season going? I have had very little time on Saturday's this year so havnt made it over there much.
    Ya , really just been sticking to my thread and havent been around much of the rest of the forums, except to check yours on sundays and tail....

Started off poor...then had a monster month october, making about 10 units. Then 3 weeks ago, I had the worst day of my handicapping career ever going 0-6 bringing me back down to even on season. Last week went 5-5, then this week went 6-3 and Iam just barely back in the black in ncaaf and hitting at 54%. Annoying part is I should be a lot more in +units , but I have lost all my 2 unit bets this season and been winning my .5 unit bets....its funny cuz two years ago I was 10-1 in two unit bets, we'll see I may just flat bet but feel very confident in how my handicapping has evolved this season and think I can have a good final two weeks and bowls and my goal is to end +10 units which is very attainable at this point so This year has been much less burdensome as I no longer cap NFL and just focus on NCAAF which I should have done a long time ago....trying to focus on both is just too much football for me and causes issues....

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by shocka1212 View Post
    2nd half Under maybe, I'm not betting it, that's just the way I'd go
    I thought about but for me after the 1st half under cashes and second half obviously added with 1st ends up being equivalent of playing game under a much worse number, think it would have been 39.5 betting second half under. That just never feels like great idea to me.. happy to get out on high note. Maybe we can hit Monday's game and end up having decent week! (Counting thiursday).

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1424

Ya good call on 1h

my full gm under looks doomed

2daBank

My bad, I know, I am far from capt hindsight, just felt amazing about the Chargers play, especially after the way they almost won last week vs jax. Chargers and New England were stone cold locks for me
    No worries bro I was just feeling salty, really wasn't a horrible day but just frustrated me losing all my sides when several could have and probably should have cashed. Not to mention play ya brought up, really didn't want to be on bills after qb change just didn't have much choice other than risking a polish middle or paying bunch of juice..

you know we good,, nice call with chargers., still doubt I trust them to reel off 4 in a row, and you know I like their talent and have been on them a ton.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Ya good call on 1h

my full gm under looks doomed
    Na bro, I don't want to jinx you but I think it come in. Unless there a pick 6 I think 46 as high as it goes.. philly will burn clock all 4th.,

2daBank

Wow Dallas defense worn the penetrate down, they can't tackle anything .

johnnyvegas13

Told u

i already knew it

johnnyvegas13

Lol nvm knee down still alive

2daBank

lol. Even if they score bro (bummer they scored) I still think you ok.

2daBank

Can't believe they went on 4th and 5!! Man i like this eagles team. Everyone can jump all over saints nuts all they want, I don't blame them I like saints a lot too but I'll stick with my preseason sb pick! No way saints better than eagles, it close maybe but philly best in NFC.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Told u

i already knew it
    Told ya it stop on 46,,, can't fukk wit my numbers!! I'm watching just rooting for you hoping there no bs long run or turnover for score.

johnnyvegas13

Thx bank looks ok now

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

No worries bro I was just feeling salty, really wasn't a horrible day but just frustrated me losing all my sides when several could have and probably should have cashed. Not to mention play ya brought up, really didn't want to be on bills after qb change just didn't have much choice other than risking a polish middle or paying bunch of juice..

you know we good,, nice call with chargers., still doubt I trust them to reel off 4 in a row, and you know I like their talent and have been on them a ton.
    I'm taking them on Thursday. ML. Cowboys are reeling. Can't do anything on offense without horsemouth and Tyron smith

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Can't believe they went on 4th and 5!! Man i like this eagles team. Everyone can jump all over saints nuts all they want, I don't blame them I like saints a lot too but I'll stick with my preseason sb pick! No way saints better than eagles, it close maybe but philly best in NFC.
    Teams are built so similarly, that the QB is the only distinguishable difference. Gotta roll with Brees on that one. Wentz has a good arm, but is inaccurate in crucial spots. Not saying he's bad, I just think Brees with a running game and great defense scares the shit outta me

2daBank

Teams are built so similarly, that the QB is the only distinguishable difference. Gotta roll with Brees on that one. Wentz has a good arm, but is inaccurate in crucial spots. Not saying he's bad, I just think Brees with a running game and great defense scares the shit outta me
    Yea but kid makes big time plays when needed. No way would I see philly losing that game skins handed away in super dome today.

2daBank

I'm taking them on Thursday. ML. Cowboys are reeling. Can't do anything on offense without horsemouth and Tyron smith
    If smith out I probably will too, chargers pass rushers will make daks life miserable for 3rd week in a row. Are chargers favs?

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank
    Full week 11 card. (Everything 1x so not gonna bother posting that)..

Bills +4.5 (prob a loss already, nothing I can do about it unfortunately) 🚮

Cardinals ml 🚮

Browns 1st half +4.5✅

Browns +7.5🚮

Bucs/phins ov 42✅

Phi/dal 1st half un 24.5 ✅

Rams/minny un 45✅

Raiders +7 🚮

Pats/raiders ov 53.5
    Whoops, forgot 1 (lot of plays today!)🚮

Lions -3 💤

Adding

Kc/nyg un 45.. can't help myself. Long as gmen try it gonna be long drives to score points here in this wind.✅

4-5-1 with tonight pending. 6-5-1 counting Thursday. 4-1 on totals this week so far, sides a disgusting 2-4-1.

Sorry everyone I should be better, i honestly still think did decent job capping them overall;

As I mentioned there was nothing I could do bout bills and their decision to tank mid fukkin week.

Cardinals I thought I was pretty spot on bout gabbert, he made mistakes late trying to come back but that loss was on the defense, previous 2 weeks when Stanton was doing nothing the d kept them in games. Today every time gabbert lead them on s td drive the defense proceeded to let savage take lead right back, rinse and repeat until gabbert finally made mistake trying to keep up.

We already discussed browns more than I want too. got little luck jags missing fg before half to cash 1st half but that to be expected from worm weather team when they come north this time of year. I'd make same bet on this game 2marro if I could, we were on the side with value.

Little bit upset at myself not figuring out better way to play lions considering i said line was right and could very well push. Game went basically as expected, lions had the cover and d let us down late forcing Stafford to go get us the push.

Clearly raiders was terrible play, they entering Miami territory where I have no clue why all this talent on offense can't come up with any consistent offense? If I was gm I'd have fired whole stinking coaching staff at halftime, and told them find their own way home. inexcusable they can't score on improving but very average pats defense. Off a bye no less, stick a fork in these losers.. every one of their "pass catchers" should take a little pride in doing their job and start working with the jugs machines a little in practice. When you get paid incredibly well to catch the fukkin football you shouldn't drop half of them!! Didn't matter far as outcome but the total was very attainable if those losers didn't let balls bounce off their hands all night..
    Only fitting cashed another total to end the day. Wish I'd have kept separate sides/totals record all year cause really curious what clip totals at? I know they way above .500 while side prob handful below after today but that just a guess.

Well 5-5-1, at least didn't get buried, hopefully ya'll didn't touch bills as wish i hadn't well before game.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

If smith out I probably will too, chargers pass rushers will make daks life miserable for 3rd week in a row. Are chargers favs?
    It's a pick em I believe. Don't wanna get greedy but a Vikings/chargers ML parlay looks like a serious play for me

2daBank

It's a pick em I believe. Don't wanna get greedy but a Vikings/chargers ML parlay looks like a serious play for me
    I like lions.

2daBank

Monday night..

Atl/sea over 46 (1x).. long as falcons can protect Ryan i think they will have lots of success vs depleted secondary. Seattle has no rushing game so it once again on Wilson to run around and make plays with his arms and feet. At home fully expect him to put team on his shoulders and match scores with atl. Big game in relation to wild card picture, both teams will be ready. Lots of passing attempts in this one!! 27-24

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I like lions.
    may just take the under in that one...still on the fence about it.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Monday night..

Atl/sea over 46 (1x).. long as falcons can protect Ryan i think they will have lots of success vs depleted secondary. Seattle has no rushing game so it once again on Wilson to run around and make plays with his arms and feet. At home fully expect him to put team on his shoulders and match scores with atl. Big game in relation to wild card picture, both teams will be ready. Lots of passing attempts in this one!! 27-24
    I don't even think its going to be that close. feel like Atlanta is going to run away with this one

2daBank

I don't even think its going to be that close. feel like Atlanta is going to run away with this one
    I have a hard time underestimating Wilson at home. I think he will be able to make plays against atl defense and keep pace, kinda feel like we could be in for a mini version of the Texans/Seattle game. Plus I still don't trust atl, biggest concern with over is whether oc will be aggressive and attack weakened secondary? I didn't even put who wins as I'm not sure, much more confident both teams score than picking a side.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

I have a hard time underestimating Wilson at home. I think he will be able to make plays against atl defense and keep pace, kinda feel like we could be in for a mini version of the Texans/Seattle game. Plus I still don't trust atl, biggest concern with over is whether oc will be aggressive and attack weakened secondary? I didn't even put who wins as I'm not sure, much more confident both teams score than picking a side.
    feels like a 31-21 game

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

How the hell was I supposed to know they were gonna bench their fukkin qb? After that it was too late what was I gonna do try to get polish middled?? Since when we be with the "told ya so" shit??
    You should have talked to your buddy JayDream. He "scratches" picks by betting the exact same amount on the opposite team. When I explained to him that is impossible then he made up another lie. I am sure he could have helped you out with that.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    You should have talked to your buddy JayDream. He "scratches" picks by betting the exact same amount on the opposite team. When I explained to him that is impossible then he made up another lie. I am sure he could have helped you out with that.
    well, although you may be right, id rather lose the juice rather than entire bet if you gave me the choice in hindsight. Maggie, we're all good here, I lose plenty.. coming off two good weeks after getting clobbered the two previous.

maggiethebestdog
    maggiethebestdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7629

well, although you may be right, id rather lose the juice rather than entire bet if you gave me the choice in hindsight. Maggie, we're all good here, I lose plenty.. coming off two good weeks after getting clobbered the two previous.
    That isn't what Jay said at first. He said he "scratched" his bets by betting the same amount on the opposite team. Only when I pointed out that was impossible did he come up with that BS. He did it for several games which is insane. I have caught him in 1000 lies. He doesn't bet. He does not know how gambling works at a basic remedial level. But if you want to be his bud then then the power to ya.
    Last edited by maggiethebestdog; 11-20-17 at 01:01 PM.

2daBank

I would have ate the juice at -110 but that' wasn't a option for me after line came back up believe I was staring at -6 so either pay whatever it had been to buy back down to 4.5 (probably 30-40 bucks), bet the crappy number and risk getting polish middled, or simply ride it out like I did. Wasn't worth it to me to eat 40 bucks or whatever to get out of a hundred dollar bet! Rather take my chances on them winning seeing how that option only cost me less than 70 more! At least I didn't double down when it got to 7 like I been known to do if I like the play!! Lol

shocka1212
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by maggiethebestdog View Post
    That isn't what Jay said at first. He said he "scratched" his bets by betting the same amount on the opposite team. Only when I pointed out that was impossible did he come up with that BS. He did it for several games which is insane. I have caught him in 1000 lies. He doesn't bet. He does not know how gambling works at a basic remedial level. But if you want to be his bud then then the power to ya.
    chill w/ that. I see what you're saying.

First ... 34353637383940 ... Last