2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Hahaha, true. I got a little breathing room on my -3
    yea i need colts to cover as well but that will pretty much just make my day a wash.. would like both

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

Yea man, both would be great. Especially because I am doubled up on the O @ 53 and 53.5. penetrating holding

2daBank

foles blows, that shoulda been a big play..

SmittyZ28

That is a huge pass interference

2daBank

when indy gonna figure out what i been saying since they traded for this scrub? bradshaw a much better back than trich garbage scrub ass.. actually good for over, bad for indy bets.. think both have good shot cept need a damn td not another fukkin fg.. nice catch ertz you f\*g..

2daBank

shady making it happne.. now punch this bitch in and force luck to throw a little..

2daBank

would love a td to ertz..

2daBank

man these pussies gonna settle..

SmittyZ28

I agree Bradshaw should be the featured, Foles is trying to kill this over. Need a score here and then Luck goes back to the air..

Let's get this

2daBank

wow what a run by sproles..

SmittyZ28

Sproles, wow...

SmittyZ28

The real muscle hampster

2daBank

fukk you luck,, and fukk you paycaller for acting like a fg was good enough.. that pick screws me in so many ways. now either it stays under or colts likely just win by 3..rather wayne missed the tackle and the pick went for 6

SmittyZ28

Yea man, exactly what I am think here... SPROLES again, lets home for a punch in and some Colts magic

2daBank

well cash the over boys! now be great if colts scored a td, i know them tho, they will play for 3..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    Yea man, exactly what I am think here... SPROLES again, lets home for a punch in and some Colts magic
    that fukker just cost me bout 500 on draftkings,, went from standing to make a grand to bout half that now thanx to guys who had him..

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Good night banks! looks like we both won

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    Good night banks! looks like we both won
    id have preferred refs didnt rape indy and screw a parlay but yea the over was lot more important to me.

2daBank

lots of thoughts on week 3 but i gotta get some sleep,,be back at it when i get off work 2marro..

Knamelis
    Knamelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8283

Shaping up to be a good looking card with a couple nice teaser plays IMO. Initial leans have me on: TB, Pitt, Skins, Phins, NYG, and Zona.

Knamelis

Add: NYJ

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Knamelis View Post
    Shaping up to be a good looking card with a couple nice teaser plays IMO. Initial leans have me on: TB, Pitt, Skins, Phins, NYG, and Zona.
    Add: NYJ
    i agree with skins, think they just got a lot better when that clown rg3 went down.. i would think morris will have a good day seeing how a indy team not known for pushing teams around did work on the ground vs philly.. also think skns d has improved some, they havnt really played a offense worth a damn yet but they are def better than last season..wonder if it would be wise to ride the trend of philly starting slow and play skins 1st half? guess it depends where the line goes, id love +7 for gm but only place that has that is 5d and it juiced to shit, actually think skins can win this gm if philly starts slow again..

i much rather tease atl down than play the bucs, home teams win this thu night shitfest like 67% of the time and matty ice at home always tough to beat, way more confident atl wins than bucs covering. plus like you said there a lot of really good teaser options so i might put atl together in a couple 2 team 6 pointers tied into the 1s i like sunday (cincy, indy, and cards all come to mind as teams i like teased)..

i like zona if palmer plays, not so much if stanton in there.. def liked them teased over a td..

not sure i wanna lay the points with phins but i do think they win. it them or nothing but havnt looked at that gm much..

i have no interest in backing the gmen anytime soon,, doubt im playing hou but manning looks worse than he typically does in this offense and i have a hard time believing he improves much vs a pretty good hou d..

you gonna have to explain to me what there is to like about pit? that d hasnt really improved stopping the run at all, panthers should punish them on both lines of scrimmage. think cam will continue to get more comfortable and the d is really good, personally i think steelers outclassed in this 1 by a pretty decent margin..

if you were around last season ya know im kinda find of playing jets just cause im old and still a big believer in strong defense and a good run gm. that said unlike years past this jets secondary leaves a lot to be desired, assuming marshall and jeffery are healthier next week it gonna be hard for geno to keep up imo,, again i like geno but even tho he started strong last week his red zone inefficiency showed up with the pick and he also about botched another trip where he fumbled but recovered.. jets outta be able to run on chi and think they will move the ball between the 20s but i have a hard time backing them vs offenses i know are gonna score cause i dont trust them to finish their drives,...

Knamelis

Skins: agree with you on Cousins < RGIII. I honestly think it makes them a player in the NFC east race and I'll take 6-7 points in a rivalry game, especially with Philly coming off MNF. Fading Philly 1st half could be a good angle, I'm curious how their 1st half/2nd half splits were ATS last season.

You've swayed my thinking in TB v ATL, as I think ATL teased to PK makes most sense. I see a low(er) scoring game which had me thinking dog.

Zona: absolutely a teaser team this week with or without Palmer IMO. I'm not high on SF this year, even before last weeks debacle.

I always appreciate your insight as you tend to break down teams, game plans and game play much better than I. I am a numbers player, looking for certain numbers in certain situations, but your capping ability adds a filter for me ( see: NYG, Pitt, NYJ)

2daBank

i agree long as cousins is in for good skins will be in contention for the nfc least,, not saying a lot cause dal and nyg are stir fried shit,, phi solid but not world beaters, i still think getting rid of jackson gonna hurt them, right now it hasnt looked bad mostly cause sproles been a beast and ertz is coming into his own (they havnt really seen a tough defense either) but in this day and age even with a offensive mind as good as chip kellys i still think you need a wr that can blow the top off a defense and i havnt seen anything that leads me to believe maklin or cooper is that guy..yea i dunno phi 1st half ats last year but i wanna say if anything i thought of them as fading in second half as their d was on field for long stretches but not sure if that a misguided perception by me or not? hopefully some1 with a better memory or motivated to look it up can chime in

2daBank

i would love to hear ppls thoughts on bills/chargers, also if anyone knows curious how sd has done with the east coast early start thing? this was the hardest gm for me to pick in the wifeys office pool. i like a lot about both teams, i ended up going with bills in the pool mostly just off the move at open and fact i think they gonna be a really tough out at home where the fans now know it still their team..

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20376

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    i would love to hear ppls thoughts on bills/chargers, also if anyone knows curious how sd has done with the east coast early start thing? this was the hardest gm for me to pick in the wifeys office pool. i like a lot about both teams, i ended up going with bills in the pool mostly just off the move at open and fact i think they gonna be a really tough out at home where the fans now know it still their team..
    I like Bills here. Definitely a Bills line, especially if it reached -3. Everyone will jump on SD after they beat Seattle, still don't think the public perception is all that high on Buffalo even with the 2-0 record. I swear every year they start out with a winning record, and then midway through the schedule they completely fall flat on their face. Think this could be the year they finish above .500. Ryan Matthews being out should be key, just not sold on Donald Brown carrying the load as an early down back.

2daBank

You've swayed my thinking in TB v ATL, as I think ATL teased to PK makes most sense. I see a low(er) scoring game which had me thinking dog.

Zona: absolutely a teaser team this week with or without Palmer IMO. I'm not high on SF this year, even before last weeks debacle.

I always appreciate your insight as you tend to break down teams, game plans and game play much better than I. I am a numbers player, looking for certain numbers in certain situations, but your capping ability adds a filter for me ( see: NYG, Pitt, NYJ)
    im not sure bout the score in the bucs/atl gm, i generally expect most these thu nighters to start slow but i just dont really know what bucs offense is as of yet? they have played 1 very good defense (panthers) and lambs who's run d leaves a lot to be desired (murry gonna shred them this week id imagine) but on paper have a pretty strong group overall and a solid dc, tough sledding for a team with a lot of moving parts, might be a decent chance they look a whole lot better against falcons suspect d..if white plays and is 100% i tend to think atl gonna get theirs in the dome against most teams..

yea i like zona teased no matter who qb, love their defense especially the secondary.. prob play the ml if palmer plays..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I like Bills here. Definitely a Bills line, especially if it reached -3. Everyone will jump on SD after they beat Seattle, still don't think the public perception is all that high on Buffalo even with the 2-0 record. I swear every year they start out with a winning record, and then midway through the schedule they completely fall flat on their face. Think this could be the year they finish above .500. Ryan Matthews being out should be key, just not sold on Donald Brown carrying the load as an early down back.
    i dunno if i think there much drop off between mathews/brown, prob a little but im sure woodhead see plenty of action as well.. i was def higher on bills coming into the season than most probably, so their record isnt much of a surprise to me, hell i thought they could compete for the div last season maybe i was just a year early. ppl way to hard on manuel as i thought out of college he was gonna be able to play in this league and he hasnt really done anything to deserve the haters.. like i said i picked bills in the office pool, respect chargers tho, when they can extend drives they really grind on ya and control time of possession, thought their d was soft last season. after week 1 kinda thought it was improved, i didnt catch a lot of the sea gm think im gonna go back and watch some of it before i go to sleep..

SmittyZ28

SD Vs Buff- Both teams could easily be due for a letdown here, very tough game to cap especially considering the early start for the west coast team which I am sure the ATS performance is not the best. Just not sure I am sold on Buffalo, prob a solid just over/under .500 team, but bolts are the 3rd best team in the AFC and if they get points, especially 3, I am on them for sure.

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    Agree with KRIT, I think it's a bills line. Also big time let down spot for SD

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Agree with KRIT, I think it's a bills line. Also big time let down spot for SD
    no argument from me that it a strong buf line...and again i think they gonna be pretty tough at home all season,, still think far as im going on a side is picking them in the office pool. starting to get interested in the under cause this this gonna be a gm where both teams have long possessions and the clock moving at a rapid pace..

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I like that under idea a lot actually

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    I like that under idea a lot actually
    gonna stay up next few hours and start locking in plays, been going at the card since got home from cardinal gm (so awesome waino is past his dead arm, his stuff looking sharp again and he was hitting 93-94 on the gun plenty, what a game by him!).. back on point,, trying to decide if taking it now at un 45 is the right move or waiting? im pretty comfortable there but be pissed if it goes up after i bet it,, to me i wouldnt understand it going higher and 44.5 big so i guess might at well bet now..what you think?

2daBank

ok guys dont make too much fun of me for this 1st play, 1st play last week was titans and we know how that turned out, lol

NYG ml +115 (2x).. only reason this the 1st play im posting cause i just read a little conversation bout it over at ctg so it peaked my interest and i started looking into this one then added my 2 cents.. you can go look at the week 3 discussion thread at ctg to see the conversation if interested but ill tell ya what i found that makes me like gmen in this gm even tho ive been on record calling them stir fried shit since before the start of season..think this team will start to evolve from total trash into mediocre much like half the teams in league, the run defense has been solid only allowing 3.4 ypc and that isnt a drastic change from last year as they held teams to a respectable 3.8, lets be real clear a fitzpatrick lead team no matter how good the d is really shouldnt be laying points on the road, maybe to the raiders but that cause the matchup set up really well for foster to do work and the d to dominate a rookie qb and shit run gm,, this week gmen take away foster and fitzpatrick turns into the guy that has one of his ugly 4 pick games several times a year.. on the other side hou d while very good has given up a league worst 5.8 ypc so far this season , obviously that number will come down but this was a team that ranked in the bottom 3rd last season. hou is great at taking away deep throws with their rush and the back end, normally a good trait but the idea of this new offense is short quick drops dinking and dunking, eli looked better in the second half last week against a very good zona secondary and think this gm kinda sets up well for him to build on that, hopefully this week his wrs wont be surprised when he actually makes a good throw and are ready to catch it!! i know giants have looked bad and maybe they are, hell ive said as much and worse. but in the nfl i subscribe to the theory no team really as bad or good as ppl tend to believe they are..

2daBank

bucs/atl ov 45 (1x)..i know this play is gonna surprise the shit out of anyone that been around my threads the last 3 years and believe me this aint easy going from almost exclusively betting 1st half unders in the thu night shitfest to betting the over here. the reasoning for me is simple, i think this number kinda low based off what the bucs offense has looked like thus far, ill be the 1st to admit im not really sure what the bucs offense is as of yet, they have looked bad no doubt, they have also faced a panthers d that i think is indisputably one of the best in the league and a lambs d that while ive mentioned a ton i think is horrid against the run but still a above avg d that def better than the falcons unit imo. what i do know is bucs d has not impressed me at all, they are giving up a ridiculous 73% completion rate, allowing a 104 qb rating, rank in the bottom 3rd in yards per attempt, and havnt been getting to the qb, all these ugly numbers were allowed vs 2nd and 3rd string qbs with below avg weapons. so i ask you what do you think matty ice and his band or wrs gonna do in the dome when they spread this team out and run no huddle? i think the most likely answer has to be they gonna light it up to the tune of 5-6 scoring chances that end in at least 3 tds and a couple fgs, so lets say 27 and i consider that the low end.. that leaves us thinking if bucs give us 17 that may be enough but 20 will for sure do it imo, i just dont think that asking to much against a atl defense that im confident they can get the ground gm going which should leave one on one opportunities for those massive wrs, i know lovie ball is conservative to a disgusting fault but banking on the atl offense being respected enough or just simply scoring and forcing bucs to open up a little bit which good news against a atl defense allowing the most yards per pass attempt in the league. i think this will be the week vjax has one of those monster vjax games we accustomed to seeing from time to time after a couple quite weeks..CANT STRESS ENOUGH I HATE THE IDEA OF A OVER ON THU NIGHT which only reason im keeping this to 1 unit as normally if my low end of total is 2 points higher than the number id make it a 1.5 or 2 unit bet..

First ... 2345678 ... Last