2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

be nice if det kicker could actually make fgs like ever other kicker in the league,, dude trying to screw the teaser..

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10442

cincy kicker missed 3 fgs already, want to kill him

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

Fukkin locker burying a couple of my fantasy teams

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Fukkin locker burying a couple of my fantasy teams
    yea he burying me too, i didnt use him cause i thought there was great value in rodgers, the others i used luck, but i have some combination of wright, hunter, and walker in about half of mine..fukkin pole smoker, on the bright side he gonna have to throw this half and dal d still isnt very good..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
    cincy kicker missed 3 fgs already, want to kill him
    the green injury and that really screwed any shot at the over. i was wrong anyway cause atl cant do jack shit..

2daBank

there locker to walker!!

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    the green injury and that really screwed any shot at the over. i was wrong anyway cause atl cant do jack shit..
    That's what I was worried about. I pissed money away on that over just like you did, and now I'm worried about the future of my Ryan-led fantasy team too if Matthews doesn't get back.

2daBank

fukkin titans managed to double screw me not scoring inside the 10 to blow the 2nd half over,, blah....

lambs/bucs 1st half un 18.5 (1x)..

pack team total ov 26.5 (.5x)

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

J e t s jets jets jets

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    J e t s jets jets jets
    defense got bitch slapped as expected

2daBank

chi/sf ov 47 (1x).. pretty square but i dont care. bears run d is the same stir fried shit it was last season so gore and hyde gonna gash them repeatedly, keap will prob rip them apart on the ground and thru the air, cutler prob throw a pick 6.. i dunno looks to me like sf hangs 30 here. think bears can manage the rest as they should be good for 20-24 even if it garbage time points..

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

GL man

2daBank

im balling out in daily fantasy leagues today

2daBank

betting the mon night total now cause think it might close higher..

phi/indy ov 54 (1.5x)..not a lot to say on this one. think it takes 34 to win this gm. donks te's shredded colts d last week and kelly loves to get his te's involved, ideally phi jumps out early like a lot of teams do on indy then luck does his comeback thing and we get a barn burner...lets call it 35-31 indy..

Smutbucket
    Smutbucket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13748

i thought it was gonna be a couple of quiet boring nights as I didn't really have any leans on them. but banker says over in both, so things just got a lot more interesting! . and thanks for the fun plays, lets make some more $$$. this season has been an oddity for me ive been up in NFL but down in NCAAF.

bank, you ever try fanduel? draftkings and fanduel about the same? one better payouts/format? looking to join one of the two ive always just played family/friends tourneys on yahoo....time to step up

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by Smutbucket View Post
    i thought it was gonna be a couple of quiet boring nights as I didn't really have any leans on them. but banker says over in both, so things just got a lot more interesting! . and thanks for the fun plays, lets make some more $$$. this season has been an oddity for me ive been up in NFL but down in NCAAF.

bank, you ever try fanduel? draftkings and fanduel about the same? one better payouts/format? looking to join one of the two ive always just played family/friends tourneys on yahoo....time to step up
    no ive never played fanduel, used to play draftstreet then draftkings bought them and they gave me a bonus for transferring over so just went with them. i like their format so never had any reason to try anywhere else..college aint been too hot for me either, luckily my guy dilaudid8 posting ncaa winners like crazy over at ctg and saving my ass. he always posted in my thread last year but he said he cant remember his sbr password/login info, i know he reading tho so big shout out to my main man d8, prob the best capper i know for real..

2daBank

well got back in blowdog/bovada (whatever) cause of their fat juicy lines on doggies, worked with cle even tho didnt need the points now they offering +8 on bears,, really no good reason to take them cept i think the offense will be ok and +8 seems excessive so did little 3 team parlay cause im a freaking degen..

bears+8
    indy-3
    phi/indy ov 54

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

11-4 assuming Chicago covers in my weekly pool for the week so far. Why couldn't I have just bet every game?! Now I'll bet every game next week and end up 4-11 probably

2daBank

bang bang

ya'll dont even wanna know how many times ive live bet this total once it started falling

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    11-4 assuming Chicago covers in my weekly pool for the week so far. Why couldn't I have just bet every game?! Now I'll bet every game next week and end up 4-11 probably
    lol yea that usually the way it goes..i went 11-4 in the espn ats pool as well, shoulda been 12-3, dunno why i have phins picked in it seeing how i bet bills lol.
    Last edited by 2daBank; 09-14-14 at 10:31 PM.

2daBank

well that was a much better week,,be sweet to finish it off on mon night with the parlays i have the over and indy tied into..

2daBank

Ugh, looks like woulda been better off waiting on tonight's total. No way did I expect it to drop, actually thought it would close closer to 56. Movement never scares me and I think whoever hitting the under crazy but I've been wrong before, just hate getting a shitty number not that I think it matters tonight..

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    Good luck man! Against you on the Titans though

This line just screams overreaction to me...
    49ers offense is just alot more explosive than the Titans offense which is why I couldnt compare the performances in week 1. Also I think the fact that Romo is more mistake prone than Smith can work in your favor and against you in this game. Unlike Smith, Romo is willing to take the long shot passes down the field which could prove troublesome. Murray fumbled in game 1 and Romo through 3 picks. If they limit the turnovers, I see them winning SU. I got it at +3.5 cause I think it might come down to a field goal but you never know which Romo shows up.
    good bet, i was dead wrong. titans were terrible,, homo made mistakes and they didnt hold on to them, plus locker was pitiful which sad against that d... luckily this gm and the atl total were really my only bad plays yesterday

kj8210
    kj8210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14103

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    good bet, i was dead wrong. titans were terrible,, homo made mistakes and they didnt hold on to them, plus locker was pitiful which sad against that d... luckily this gm and the atl total were really my only bad plays yesterday
    Thanks man! Swept the books yesterday at a solid 5-0

Seems like you also had a great weekend! Hopefully you hit again tonight. I'm leaning Eagles +3. All of my bets were against overreactions from Week 1 (ex: people thought the Jaguars are better than who they really are and they showed their real selves yesterday against the skins) and I think tonight is gonna be similar. Everyone thinks that if you go 0-2 the first two weeks, your gonna miss the playoffs, and yea the stats arent in your favor but its still possible, specially with Luck. I look for that stat and that Luck is 10-0 ATS following a loss, to really push people into taking the Colts. I could be completely wrong but I think I'm gonna try my luck and take the Eagles (no pun intended )
    BOL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by kj8210 View Post
    Thanks man! Swept the books yesterday at a solid 5-0

Seems like you also had a great weekend! Hopefully you hit again tonight. I'm leaning Eagles +3. All of my bets were against overreactions from Week 1 (ex: people thought the Jaguars are better than who they really are and they showed their real selves yesterday against the skins) and I think tonight is gonna be similar. Everyone thinks that if you go 0-2 the first two weeks, your gonna miss the playoffs, and yea the stats arent in your favor but its still possible, specially with Luck. I look for that stat and that Luck is 10-0 ATS following a loss, to really push people into taking the Colts. I could be completely wrong but I think I'm gonna try my luck and take the Eagles (no pun intended )
    BOL
    nice,, i kinda think books dont mind giving a little back tonight after raping all the squares that were surely on aints, sf, sea in 1 form or another. not to mention judging by the line there plenty of money on the dog and under tonight,, no way is indy-3 at home any kind of overreaction tho, they did beat sea and den there last season so not sure they shouldnt be favored over most anyone. i think colts win but im certainly wrong plenty and like the over a lot more anyway, just have a parlay open that needs colts..

MobFade
    MobFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 987

bank you gotta get on that TopBet too. They post juicy lines earlier and leave them up longer than anywhere else. Easy to get money in and they do the 50% bonus. win/win/win

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by MobFade View Post
    bank you gotta get on that TopBet too. They post juicy lines earlier and leave them up longer than anywhere else. Easy to get money in and they do the 50% bonus. win/win/win
    right on man.. maybe ill pull a little from draftkings and look into it.. guess im glad indy winning as i have them to cap a parlay and hit them straight but them having the lead not the recipe i wanted for the over..

2daBank

phi settling for fgs killing the total..i actually played a alt line of ov 58.5 +170 too.. gonna need phi to really step on the gas cause indy gonna be content grinding out yards and clock unless they get threatened..

SmittyZ28
    SmittyZ28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 807

We got this, 23 1H on a 53 total is not bad at all

SmittyZ28

Or a 58.5, excuse me

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    We got this, 23 1H on a 53 total is not bad at all
    if score was reversed id agree but indy content pounding the ball now i think.. phi gonna have to threaten them or it ground and pound all half..looks like bout 31-20 too me unfortunately,, really hope im wrong but indy gonna drain half the qrtr on this drive.

SmittyZ28

True, but Indy is running the ball well, if that continues we will be alright. Philly needs to strike that's for sure. GL Bro

2daBank

man woulda been sweet if jenkins picked that

SmittyZ28

Hahaha, true. I got a little breathing room on my -3

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by SmittyZ28 View Post
    True, but Indy is running the ball well, if that continues we will be alright. Philly needs to strike that's for sure. GL Bro
    i have td props on shady and ertz to score so be nice if they got in.. surprised they havnt even looked ertz way in the red zone.. indy backers cant cover te's for shit..

First 1234567 ... Last