Mully85
    Mully85's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can someone please provide me the link to John's College FB thread? I would really appreciate it. Thank You!

PickMeAwinner
    PickMeAwinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Quote Originally Posted by Mully85 View Post
    Why so lucky on this one PickMeAwinner? Looks enticing!
    Well I think they are pretty solid Its always that one play in the 4th qtr that can ruin my day.
    NOT TODAY my friend NOT TODAY

John Ryan
    John Ryan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3250

Quote Originally Posted by Mully85 View Post
    Can someone please provide me the link to John's College FB thread? I would really appreciate it. Thank You!
    Each week I choose a game to focus on and also to answer any questions about other game matchups. That thread will be up tomorrow. Thanks

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Reno Gambler View Post
    John,

How much of a diffrence up or down on the line where it's not considered a play on the plays you put out??
    Thanks and keep up the great work!!
    Line movements hardly ever alter my play. In my 18 years I am either right or wrong and sure the hook comes into play, but my sim will start showing me opportunities when the probabilities are high that the team will cover by 7 or more points. This allows for bad breaks, turnovers, blocked punts, and all the other 'bad' things that can happen to a given NFL play. It also, gives me confidence during a game when things go my with a special teams effort or turnover, missed field goal etc., that I am going to be right with the play. Hope that makes sense.

John Ryan

Some trends on the games for discussion purposes. These are not the reason why I am making the play. They only serve to support and hopefully explain the reason for the play. The sim is the dominant reason why. period.

Play against road dogs, which in this case is Oakland, including pick-em after going over the total by 21 or more points total in their last three games and with a winning percentage of between 45-55% on the season.
    22-3 over the last 5 seasons for 88% winners.

John Ryan

Love 'contrarian' system like this one that supports KC.

Play on road teams where the line is +3 to -3 and is a struggling offensive team scoring 17 or less points per game. 28-8 for 78% ATS winners since 2005.

John Ryan

Same system applies to New England that applies to the Houston/Okland game provided above. My sim shows a very high probability that NE will gain 8.0 or more net passing yards per attempt in this game. In past games, NE is 53-16 ATS (+35.4 Units) when they gain 8 or more net passing yards per attempt since 1992. Jets are just 11-44 ATS (-37.4 Units) when they allow 8 or more net passing yards per attempt since 1992.

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

tough loss on Miss ST

PickMeAwinner

man outta all the teams to let me down on my 5 teamer. Utah, but I was asking for it..... it was a miss-match Arizona St is a tuff confrence opponent but I really thought Utah had a chance. The did well on the 1st half but blew it big time at home. "NOT TODAY" I guess. Im glad I was 7-3 on NCAAF today.

Thanks to John, I've got a new game plan this year!

PickMeAwinner

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
    Same system applies to New England that applies to the Houston/Okland game provided above. My sim shows a very high probability that NE will gain 8.0 or more net passing yards per attempt in this game. In past games, NE is 53-16 ATS (+35.4 Units) when they gain 8 or more net passing yards per attempt since 1992. Jets are just 11-44 ATS (-37.4 Units) when they allow 8 or more net passing yards per attempt since 1992.
    Im sticking to Oakland my friend!!!!!!!!!!

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Oakland to get a win for Mr. Davis Tomorrow.

Nostalgia
    Nostalgia's Avatar Become A Pro!

My plays for the day.

Buffalo > Philly
    Houston > Oakland
    San Diego > Denver
    Green Bay > Atlanta

I like the San Diego one the least.
    Thoughts?

94orchard
    94orchard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Plays for today!!

OVER 51 in Saints/Panthers

Giants -10 vs. Seattle

Denver +4 vs. San Diego

Colts -2 vs. Kansas City

Pittsburgh -3 vs. Tennessee

Any thoughts, Good or Bad. Please give it to me straight. Likes and Dislikes.
    Thank You. Kevin.

joeytunes
    joeytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!

i haate buffalo..sucker play buffalo will not continue this pace...and gb sketchy at 6..and sd will lose..

RestEasyPicks
    RestEasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

Quote Originally Posted by joeytunes View Post
    sucker play buffalo will not continue this pace...
    Yeppers!

RestEasyPicks
    RestEasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 720

Quote Originally Posted by 94orchard View Post

Colts -2 vs. Kansas City

Thank You. Kevin.
    LOVE the Steelers play!
    Like Indy...
    What about a 2 team 6 1/2 point teaser: Phily +4 and Steelers +3 1/2...
    Good Luck!

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 94orchard View Post
    OVER 51 in Saints/Panthers

Giants -10 vs. Seattle

Denver +4 vs. San Diego

Colts -2 vs. Kansas City

Thank You. Kevin.
    I love your Giants -10 pick. I don't even think Seattle will come close to covering. I also like Denver + the points but I am against you on the Colts and Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh's offensive line has been...well...offensive and Ben has just not looked the same this year. Besides, I think Chris Johnson starts to get on track and open up the Titan's run game more. GL with your picks though and best of luck! Cheers.

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nostalgia View Post
    My plays for the day.

Buffalo > Philly
    Houston > Oakland
    San Diego > Denver
    Green Bay > Atlanta

I like the San Diego one the least.
    Thoughts?
    I am staying away from the Buffalo/Philly game myself but if I had a gun held to my head, I would take Buffalo. Public still hates them and I hate Philly's offensive line. Vick is out at least twice a game with some kind of injury. Dream Team? I don't see it and Fitzpatrick is underrated. Love the Houston pick and I think they cover easily. I am against you on Green Bay game. I think this game is closer than one may think it will be. I think Atlanta gets backdoor cover but best of luck with all your games today! Cheers

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by raidersfan View Post
    Oakland to get a win for Mr. Davis Tomorrow.
    Not sure how to deal with the death of Al Davis. I don't know if it will have a dramatic impact on the game. Oakland will certainly play hard, but will it be harder than if this big loss had not occurred? The line is down to 4 1/2 , but the game is in Houston. I'm sticking with this play.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by joeytunes View Post
    i haate buffalo..sucker play buffalo will not continue this pace...and gb sketchy at 6..and sd will lose..
    I Like Atlanta and this will be added as a 5* Play to my three previously released plays. Green Bay defense remains highly suspect and i think Atlanta does have the extra edge for revenging last year's playoff loss.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Greyraptor View Post
    I love your Giants -10 pick. I don't even think Seattle will come close to covering. I also like Denver + the points but I am against you on the Colts and Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh's offensive line has been...well...offensive and Ben has just not looked the same this year. Besides, I think Chris Johnson starts to get on track and open up the Titan's run game more. GL with your picks though and best of luck! Cheers.
    Well, I am Kansas City today, I truly have no other comments one way or the other on your other picks. I certainly respect them and hope they all win for you. Of all of the I do think the Giants have the potential to blowout Seattle early.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by RestEasyPicks View Post
    LOVE the Steelers play!
    Like Indy...
    Good Luck!
    Not a bad idea, but Philly is a complete unknown right now. news is not good betting on teams that went 0-3 SU and ATS and were favorites in all three games as Philadelphia has accomplished. Teams are just 4-13 ATS having lost three straight games and ATS as favorites and then installed as a favorite of five or fewer points in the next game.I would stay away from the Philly teaser.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by RestEasyPicks View Post
    LOVE the Steelers play!
    Like Indy...
    Good Luck!
    Play against road teams where the line is +3 to -3 that are off a upset win by 14 points or more as an underdog after the first four weeks of the season. This system has gone
    27-7 since 1983 for 79.4% winners. Obviously, this system supports the Steelers.

John Ryan

To recap my plays for the NFL. My record is 13-6 ATS entering Week 5
    5* KC
    5* Houston
    5* New England
    5* Atlanta

John Ryan

I will check in with all fo you half time for some possible second half plays and opportunities. I did not see ANY totals that I liked today. Game flows and matchups are very difficult to identify that would give me any confidence to bet any total on the card today.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Greyraptor View Post
    Not sure about that total play. As I mentioned previous, certainly fi this game plays 'over' it will be a possible 70 point game. But, there is a solid probability that this game may see only 35 points based on my sim. The projections are just all over the map. So, if you play over and win, it may be a winner before the end of the third quarter.

Wondering if a first half bet playing'over' would make sense to you. Worth looking into I think.

GoDucks1
    GoDucks1's Avatar Become A Pro!

John,

Just for a private contest I can get the Titans +3.5, which looks good to me. How do you feel about that?

Thanks!

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by GoDucks1 View Post
    John,

Just for a private contest I can get the Titans +3.5, which looks good to me. How do you feel about that?

Thanks!
    No opinion at all. That is not to say you don't have a good idea though.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone consistently putting their money on Kansas City is going to be broke by mid-season.

John Ryan

I am seeing JAX at +120 on the money line with a 13-13 half-time score they are certainly in the game and playing at home.

John Ryan

I like Buffalo +240 as shown at Jst Bet for the second half play. I do not see Philly making the necessary adjustments with a very poor offensive line. Buffalo is getting to Vick on nearly every play. They bring pressure from different angles and mainly from Vick's left. The other side drops back and even when Vick dumps it off Buffalo has closed and tackled every well. So, for an extra bet and NOT part fo the 5* plays I like Buffalo +240 for say 2* amount. If it hits that is equivalent to nearly a 5* regular pay-out. Good luck and Thanks.

John Ryan

Well, so far it looks like a split. The Raiders really played well. Nice for their fans to see in light of the death of Al Davis. 25-20 with 1:29 to go. At this point I cannot win ATS, so I actually want to the Raiders hang on and get a win for the Davis family.

KC defeated Indy ... so, we need NE to get rolling and they are leading 7-0 zip in the first.

John Ryan

Again, check back at half-time for some possible plays I like and by all means list the ones you like. I have 5* Atlanta tonight.

soonerstud7804
    Fade the FishStick
    soonerstud7804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

any thing on the half time for ne or sf

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Anyone consistently putting their money on Kansas City is going to be broke by mid-season.
    Kansas City is now 3-2 on the season ATS.

First ... 21222324252627 ... Last