5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29112

u like a strong pick on FALCONS +6 john????

John Ryan
    John Ryan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3250

nothing I liked. I do think playing Atlanta on the first half line is a solid opportunity. Already have a posted 5* play on Atlanta. Super Bowl defending champs are just 1-19 ATS when visiting a non-division foe and being undefeated in the current season. Matt Ryan is also a perfect 7-0 SU and ATS when playing at home and facing a no-divisional foe, who is off a win of seven points or more.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    u like a strong pick on FALCONS +6 john????
    Yes, it is a 5* play. Dirty Birds to the bank!

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29112

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
    Yes, it is a 5* play. Dirty Birds to the bank!
    thanks john...been great asset reading your posts every week...big help to me

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    thanks john...been great asset reading your posts every week...big help to me
    Glad it is all working out so far. Still, a long way to go

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

It was a great win for the Raiders Nation John. I like the falcons + the points at home, will be tailing you.

fsulover100
    fsulover100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Whats your winning percentage so far this season John?

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by raidersfan View Post
    It was a great win for the Raiders Nation John. I like the falcons + the points at home, will be tailing you.
    Thanks. and good luck to us!

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by fsulover100 View Post
    Whats your winning percentage so far this season John?
    Entering tonight's play on Atlanta I am a solid 15-7 ATS for 68.2% winners.

soonerstud7804
    Fade the FishStick
    soonerstud7804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

John stop thanking everyone and saying It's a long way too go...were confident in this forum MAN...THAT KC pick wasn't looking so hot but the Great Jonnie Ryan was right when everyone said u were wrong...were gonna rattle of a 10 in a row since NE ifeel it....so buck up Ryan we know it's a long season and look foward too winning some BIG freaking money!!!!!!!!!!!! u THE MAN JOHN....KEEP IT UP.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by raidersfan View Post
    nice. They deserve. That was cool when they showed the coaches and Al's son and family in tears after they won.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    Kansas City is now 3-2 on the season ATS.
    Let's see what that record is by the end of the season.

John Ryan

For those teaser lovers I like teasing Atlanta and the 'over'.

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Let's see what that record is by the end of the season.
    I'm certainly off to a strong start. I will take each week as it comes and keep grinding out the winners. Yes, I have had awful days in my 18 years of sports handicapping. But, by being objective each week and not worrying about the record... the record then takes care of itself. Like a pitcher in MLB making one pitch at a time and not cluttering his brain with the fact that he just gave up a home run or just recorded a strikeout.

Dr. Lock
    Dr. Lock's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by John Ryan View Post
    For those teaser lovers I like teasing Atlanta and the 'over'.
    Just discovered your thread today, and I'm all over this pick. Back up the truck on this one...

veeds1690
    veeds1690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

Tailed your picks this week John, had NE -7.5 so it worked out great. Also hopped on ATL, and added SD -3.5 myself. Lets keep it rolling!

John Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by veeds1690 View Post
    Tailed your picks this week John, had NE -7.5 so it worked out great. Also hopped on ATL, and added SD -3.5 myself. Lets keep it rolling!
    awesome!

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

i am on the OVER 53

TMoney33
    Sanchez Blows It: YES -2000
    TMoney33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

I'm on ATL too, so good luck tonight!

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9470

Quote Originally Posted by tullamore21 View Post
    i am on the OVER 53
    Why are u throwing out a perfectly good swastika?

Just kidding.

K2daL
    K2daL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

any play at the half John?

Jay2k1civic
    Jay2k1civic's Avatar Become A Pro!

anddddd i $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ GREEN BAY!!!! way to end the week!!!!!!!!!!!

Mully85
    Mully85's Avatar Become A Pro!

hmmmm....money down the drain on Atlanta

bassaholicman
    bassaholicman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Thanx for solid plays John. I love your style of posting your plays early and never chasing. Do you look at subjective matchups as well as trends and statistical analysis when making your picks?

Chandlergt
    Chandlergt's Avatar Become A Pro!

John thanks for your picks this weekend. Any thoughts on MNF I am thinking the under on the game. What is your thoughts? Thanks

TJ

TMoney33
    Sanchez Blows It: YES -2000
    TMoney33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 492

WTF happened in Atlanta? Did someone take their heart at the commercial and give it to GB?

Oh well onto next week. I'll defiitely be checking out your plays. I'm really liking most of your picks. GL

Ask Whole
    Ask Whole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome Thread

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

ats record great, but with all these 5 stars, how many "units" are you up ?????? and how much per unit ????

IllyPhilly[DOC]
    IllyPhilly[DOC]'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7288

Last MNF we were on the under at 40.5 and the dam football gods cursed us with the total hitting 41. Me personally i like the under 47.5, though you can't be to sure in a division match up. Do u like the bears +6 John? The last 3 MNF went under the total besides last week .5pt differential, if you had 40.5 that is. MNF seem to favor the away team too going 4 of 5 (2 MNF games week1).

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9470

Any plays for tonight? I'm liking bears +6 too

tommyminh
    tommyminh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1057

Hey john what u think about lion ? Are they gonna cover ?

Hawk007
    Hawk007's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3207

RU the John Ryan from Vegas Experts? Sorry, I'm sure this has been asked before, just curious...

PickMeAwinner
    PickMeAwinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Who is with me on Chi + 6?

Detroit to is a good team, but they are not great just yet. I was impressed by the way the handle the 3 games on the road so far with the wins. At home as a season opener they played KC and complete demolished them. Now its almost game time and they are at home once again. Im not convince that the can do it today. I teams they beat so far this year is sub-par in my opinion. Kc is on the rebound, Vikings are still iffy, they barely beat Tampa Bay, and of course they beat Dallas. Dallas to me is a team that cant finish games and they proved it once more. The lions are + 8 in turn of ratio this year, pretty good start. Chicago to me to me is the Lions toughest match up this year. Chi this has shown that they can take care of the ball with a + 2 turn over ratio. Chi is 2-2 so far and they played Green Bay and New Orleans 2 of the league's best. Chi did take the home game against Carolina and destroyed Atlanta ( this years biggest let down). Chicago defense not doing so well this to the Bears standards. Offensively they are being more aggressive with the passing game only because they were trying to keep up in games vs high powered offenses. The Lions are the same team from last year, the only difference is t-hat they are having a winning record. Detroit has a horrible record playing Chicago. Straight up Chi is in the lead with 8 wins and 2 lost vs DET and 5-1 when playing in Detroit. I expect the Bear to play better D vs a well know opponent. I see the Bear running the ball more today and grinding the clock keeping Matt Stafford and "MegaTron" on the sidelines. Its gonna be a close one +6 for the Bears is a lot. I'll take the points on this one.
    Last edited by PickMeAwinner; 10-10-11 at 04:37 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Greyraptor gave PickMeAwinner 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PickMeAwinner
    PickMeAwinner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 122

Oh Dont forget about Hester and special teams

Greyraptor
    Greyraptor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickMeAwinner View Post
    Who is with me on Chi + 6?

Detroit to is a good team, but they are not great just yet. I was impressed by the way the handle the 3 games on the road so far with the wins. At home as a season opener they played KC and complete demolished them. Now its almost game time and they are at home once again. Im not convince that the can do it today. I teams they beat so far this year is sub-par in my opinion. Kc is on the rebound, Vikings are still iffy, they barely beat Tampa Bay, and of course they beat Dallas. Dallas to me is a team that cant finish games and they proved it once more. The lions are + 8 in turn of ratio this year, pretty good start. Chicago to me to me is the Lions toughest match up this year. Chi this has shown that they can take care of the ball with a + 3 turn over ratio. Chi is 2-2 so far and they played Green Bay and New Orleans 2 of the league's best. Chi did take the home game against Carolina and destroyed Atlanta ( this years biggest let down). Chicago defense not doing so well this to the Bears standards. Offensively they are being more aggressive with the passing game only because they were trying to keep up in games vs high powered offenses. The Lions are the same team from last year, the only difference is t-hat they are having a winning record. Detroit has a horrible record playing Chicago. Straight up Chi is in the lead with 8 wins and 2 lost vs DET and 5-1 when playing in Detroit. I expect the Bear to play better D vs a well know opponent. I see the Bear running the ball more today and grinding the clock keeping Matt Stafford and "MegaTron" on the sidelines. Its gonna be a close one +6 for the Bears is a lot. I'll take the points on this one.
    I have to agree with you and I would like to see what Mr. Ryan's simulator spits out. I am actually getting +7 at BETUS and I am also thinking of taking the under. I agree with your analysis...Chicago is the toughest that Detroit has seen and let's face it...Dallas gave Detroit that game. Had Detroit lost that game, the line would be a bit tighter. I think Detroit is just a bit overrated and although they win the game, I am not so sure they can cover the 6 or 7 points.

First ... 22232425262728 ... Last