GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Definitely one of the worst beats for me personally. Like you said NO had ample chances to hang on and they were destined for double OT but then how can a veteran coach not remember there are no more timeouts left?? Why the assistants not remind him or stop him?? That's gambling for y'all.

FYI...no plays Sunday. Will update later Sunday.
    I had no idea what happened till I saw all these posts and then read about it. Brutal....my only concern now is we are so close to end of year that if the D bet does not come through we have no way to recover from it. But like you said that's "Gambling" and anyone who has been doing it for any length of time will learn that crazy sh#t can and will happen. Money management is key if your in for the long haul.

positivebankroll
    positivebankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4536

[QUOTE=GGPLAYER;28492302]I had no idea what happened till I saw all these posts and then read about it. Brutal....my only concern now is we are so close to end of year that if the D bet does not come through we have no way to recover from it. But like you said that's "Gambling" and anyone who has been doing it for any length of time will learn that crazy sh#t can and will happen. Money management is key if your in for the long haul. [/QUOTE

maybe we need a filter for teams going through bullcrap with there franchise player like the pels going thru with Anthony Davis...no motivation just a thought

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33888

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 79-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +60.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-12.23 units)

(3/15/19):
    #80 New Orleans (M/L) (C) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 46-35
    (B) 24-11

(C) 7-4
    (D) 2-1
    Losses: PHX (-18.44u)

There are no system plays for (3/17/19)

#80 Resumes (D)
    on 3/18/19

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #1343.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-17-19 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Typo
    Points Awarded:

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MisterDog30 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 79-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +60.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-12.23 units)

v1 Plays
    (A) 46-35
    (B) 24-11

(C) 7-4
    (D) 2-1

Games for (3/18/19):
    #80 New Orleans (+4.5) @ Dallas (D) (8:35pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-½) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #1343.
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Quote Originally Posted by positivebankroll View Post
    maybe we need a filter for teams going through bullcrap with there franchise player like the pels going thru with Anthony Davis...no motivation just a thought
    I don't think that was a factor. Hard to predict the level of stupidity the Pelicans displayed. Hopefully the pull out a victory against the Mavericks tonight.

alexknyc
    alexknyc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17998

Just placed my D bet. I’m not thrilled but it’s not a deal-breaker. If D bets give you agita, maybe your unit size is too big for your bankroll.

coolguy73739
    coolguy73739's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9574

Dal -4.5 is a rock solid play for tomorrow if you have done your homework right..
    Good luck !!
    I hope i lose for you guys to save your 20 + units..

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

They miss Jrue Holiday more than AD.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Another bonehead foul by NO with 1 sec left...sigh. Could have won the game already.

msetai
    msetai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

Lets goooooo

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 80-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +61.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(3/18/19):
    #80 New Orleans (+5) (D) -Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 46-35
    (B) 24-11

(C) 7-4
    (D) 3-1

Games for (3/19/19):
    #82 Golden State @ Minnesota (+5.5) (A) (8:05pm EST)
    #83 Los Angeles Lakers (+13) @ Milwaukee (A) (8:05pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

longstrangetrip gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thekoreanmang gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

coolguy73739 gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Kloppi gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

betwithdaniel gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2317

Definitely the hardest earned unit in a while maybe the whole season. Thanks, skyscrapers!

MisterDog30
    MisterDog30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 780

I've been blindly following this system for 2 years now. It's profitable and reliable. I have placed every D bet with no hesitation...except last night where I stared at the line for about 4 minutes before pulling the trigger on NOP. Really hesitated on that one.

There is a reason why this system has stood the test of time for so many seasons now.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

The key to any betting system is to not chase but do it martingale style.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    Definitely the hardest earned unit in a while maybe the whole season. Thanks, skyscrapers!
    Agree. Never should have even had a D bet. Ignorant fouls plus a stupid coach almost cost us.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39236

Quote Originally Posted by MisterDog30 View Post
    I've been blindly following this system for 2 years now. It's profitable and reliable. I have placed every D bet with no hesitation...except last night where I stared at the line for about 4 minutes before pulling the trigger on NOP. Really hesitated on that one.

There is a reason why this system has stood the test of time for so many seasons now.
    Yes it has. It's about time people stop questioning it and coming up with ridiculous filters every time there is a loss. I realize you did not do this, I just happened to pick yours to respond to.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-2.20 units)

(3/19/19):
    #82 Minnesota (+6) (A) - Loss
    #83 Los Angeles (+10.5) (A) -Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 46-37
    (B) 24-11

(C) 7-4
    (D) 3-1

Games for (3/20/19):
    #84 Toronto @ Oklahoma City (M/L) (A) (9:35pm EST)

#82 Resumes (B) on 3/21/19
    #83 Resumes (B) on 3/22/19

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-20-19 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Typo
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 3 (-4.20 units)

(3/20/19):
    #84 Oklahoma City (M/L) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 46-38
    (B) 24-11

(C) 7-4
    (D) 3-1

Games for (3/21/19):
    #82 Minnesota (+4.5) @ Charlotte (B) (7:05pm EST)

#83 Resumes (B) on 3/22/19
    #84 Resumes (B) on 3/22/19

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-21-19 at 11:11 AM. Reason: Typo
    Points Awarded:

msetai
    msetai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1366

these end of season games are so tough...

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

Especially coming off a D bet. It’s annoying to be honest.

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Sky do you know what percentage of system losses come in the last month of the season? Wondering if its similar to the baseball chase which ends 1 month before season end. Looks like some of these teams are just blowing games on purpose.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 3 (-6.51 units)

(3/21/19):
    #82 Minnesota (+6) (B) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 46-38
    (B) 24-12

(C) 7-4
    (D) 3-1

Games for (3/22/19):
    #83 Brooklyn @ Los Angeles Lakers (+2.5) (B) (10:35pm EST)
    #84 Oklahoma City (+2.5) @ Toronto (B) (7:35pm EST)

#82 Resumes (C) on 3/23/19

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-22-19 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by kaanyeezy View Post
    Sky do you know what percentage of system losses come in the last month of the season? Wondering if its similar to the baseball chase which ends 1 month before season end. Looks like some of these teams are just blowing games on purpose.
    There's really no correlation. Losses can and may happen at anytime of the season.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 81-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +62.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-6.82 units)

(3/22/19):
    #83 Los Angeles Lakers (+2) (B) - Loss
    #84 Oklahoma City (+2) (B) -Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 46-38
    (B) 25-13

(C) 7-4
    (D) 3-1

Games for (3/23/19):
    #82 Minnesota (+1) @ Memphis (C) (8:05pm EST)

#83 Resumes (C) on 3/24/19

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-23-19 at 04:12 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 82-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +63.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-3.41 units)

(3/23/19):
    #82 Minnesota (+1) (C) -Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 46-38
    (B) 25-13

(C) 8-4
    (D) 3-1

Games for (3/24/19):
    #83 Sacramento @ Los Angeles Lakers (+1.5) (C) (9:35pm EST)
    #85 Los Angeles Clippers @ New York (+8) (A) (12:05pm EST)
    #86 Denver @ Indiana (+2) (A) (5:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-24-19 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

MisterDog30 gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7549

Lakers line dropping like a stone!

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2939

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Surprising. Kings still playing for playoffs

Andy3568
    Update your status
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3286

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    Looks more like a puck line.

positivebankroll
    positivebankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4536

knicks are a waste!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by positivebankroll View Post
    knicks are a waste!!
    I had the NY Dicks at +10. Everything was fine until 20 sec to go and they lost by 11. I was hoping the 10 would cover so I can double-dip this series on the B bet.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

Quote Originally Posted by kaanyeezy View Post
    Surprising. Kings still playing for playoffs
    They are aren't they

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 84-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +65.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(3/24/19):
    #83 Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) (C) -Win
    #85 New York (+8) (A) -
    Loss
    #86 Indiana (+1.5) (A) -
    Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 47-39
    (B) 25-13

(C) 9-4
    (D) 3-1

There are no system plays for (3/25/19)

#85 Resumes (B) on 3/28/19

Points Awarded:

longstrangetrip gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    v1 Plays
    (A) 47-39
    (B) 25-13

(C) 9-4
    (D) 3-1

There are no system plays for (3/26/19)

Points Awarded:

liqidzen gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 47-39
    (B) 25-13

(C) 9-4
    (D) 3-1

There are no system plays for (3/27/19)

Points Awarded:

MisterDog30 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 47-39
    (B) 25-13

(C) 9-4
    (D) 3-1

Games for (3/28/19):
    #85 Toronto @ New York (+11) (B) (7:35pm EST)
    #87 Sacramento @ New Orleans (+4) (A) (8:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-28-19 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

First ... 48495051525354 ... Last