thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4790

Quote Originally Posted by JV1 View Post
    I play all the games as ATS and it works and I don't double down at all. In fact, I give a point or so such that I always get even to +105 odds and it works. Total units won is only about +17 but you don't need much money in reserve for a C or D bet so it probably works out about the same profit in the end and a loss is just one unit. I think the M/L bets are covering the ats about 85% of the time.
    So for today, following your modified system, you would get OKC at -11 or -10.5 to get plus odds? On FanDuel, I can get OKC -10.5 for +105 so I just put that in. Yesterday I was on OKC +5.5 and lost but today, following your modified system, it seems like I would just risk the same amount and maybe break even if OKC -10.5 won.

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28688

Quote Originally Posted by thekoreanmang View Post
    So for today, following your modified system, you would get OKC at -11 or -10.5 to get plus odds? On FanDuel, I can get OKC -10.5 for +105 so I just put that in. Yesterday I was on OKC +5.5 and lost but today, following your modified system, it seems like I would just risk the same amount and maybe break even if OKC -10.5 won.
    There is a separate thread for this nonsense. And if there's not, then start one. Please don't create confusion in here with these modified systems that people are coming up with. I'm sure there are hundreds of different ways to play every system, but this thread is set up for the way I laid it out, and the way Sky has been so flawlessly posting it. Thanks. It seems there are at least three people interested in whatever he is doing, so that should be enough to set up another thread.
    Points Awarded:

MisterDog30 gave Wallco99 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thekoreanmang gave Wallco99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

owll52
    owll52's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

Quote Originally Posted by wallco99 View Post
    there is a separate thread for this nonsense. And if there's not, then start one. Please don't create confusion in here with these modified systems that people are coming up with. I'm sure there are hundreds of different ways to play every system, but this thread is set up for the way i laid it out, and the way sky has been so flawlessly posting it. Thanks. It seems there are at least three people interested in whatever he is doing, so that should be enough to set up another thread.
    well said wallco!

thekoreanmang

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    There is a separate thread for this nonsense. And if there's not, then start one. Please don't create confusion in here with these modified systems that people are coming up with. I'm sure there are hundreds of different ways to play every system, but this thread is set up for the way I laid it out, and the way Sky has been so flawlessly posting it. Thanks. It seems there are at least three people interested in whatever he is doing, so that should be enough to set up another thread.
    My bad.
    Points Awarded:

Firegreek gave thekoreanmang 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21633

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 73-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +54.56 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(3/3/19):
    Oklahoma City (M/L) (B) -
    Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 41-33
    (B) 24-9

(C) 6-3
    (D) 2-1
    Losses: PHX (-18.44u)

Games for (3/4/19):
    #75 Dallas @ Brooklyn (M/L)
    (A) (7:35pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #1343.
    Points Awarded:

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

MisterDog30 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

Thank you. Not trying to pick a fight with anyone, but just want to eliminate any confusion before it starts. This happened a few years back in the JM NBA thread, whereas three different betting scenarios were being run at the same time. To say it got confusing at times would be an understatement, and I have to admit, I had a little to do with that. Really don't want to start that in here, which will result in Sky having to field the same, repetitive, unnecessary questions that will accompany it every single day.
    Last edited by Wallco99; 03-04-19 at 07:05 PM.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 74-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +55.56 units (fin. series)

(3/4/19):
    Brooklyn (M/L) (A) -
    Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 42-33
    (B) 24-9

(C) 6-3
    (D) 2-1

Games for (3/5/19):
    #76 Oklahoma City @ Minnesota (M/L) (A) (8:05pm EST)

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #1343.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-05-19 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Typo
    Points Awarded:

betwithdaniel gave skyscrapers 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 455

Paul George is questionable today...There may be some line movement before tip off.
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/18/2019

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 75-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +56.56 units (fin. series)

(3/5/19):
    Minnesota (+2) (A) -
    Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 43-33
    (B) 24-9

(C) 6-3
    (D) 2-1

Games for (3/6/19):
    #77 Denver @ Los Angeles Lakers (+4.5) (A) (10:35pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-06-19 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Typo
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4295

I'm glad Minny won because I believe they ended up being like a +3 dog last night.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-1.10 units)

(3/6/19):
    Los Angeles Lakers (+5) (A) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 43-34
    (B) 24-9

(C) 6-3
    (D) 2-1

There are no system plays for (3/7/19)

#77 Resumes (B) on 3/9/19

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 43-34
    (B) 24-9

(C) 6-3
    (D) 2-1

Games for (3/8/19):
    #78 Dallas (+7) @ Orlando (A) (7:05pm EST)

#77 Resumes (B) on 3/9/19

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 76-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +57.56 units (fin. series)

(3/8/19):
    Dallas (+6.5) (A) -
    Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 44-34
    (B) 24-9

(C) 6-3
    (D) 2-1

Games for (3/9/19):
    #77 Boston @ Los Angeles Lakers (+7.5) (B) (8:35pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-09-19 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 1 (-3.41 units)

(3/9/19):
    Los Angeles Lakers (+7) (B) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 44-34
    (B) 24-10

(C) 6-3
    (D) 2-1

There are no system plays for (3/10/19)

#77 Resumes (B) on 3/12/19

Points Awarded:

mcmister gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 44-34
    (B) 24-10

(C) 6-3
    (D) 2-1

There are no system plays for (3/11/19)

#77 Resumes (C) on 3/12/19

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-11-19 at 12:07 PM. Reason: Typo
    Points Awarded:

Igor_1965
    fuggin estonian (c) The_Prick
    Igor_1965's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12

You mean resumes C
    175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/21/2019

175 pts

3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 03/11/2019

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by Igor_1965 View Post

You mean resumes C
    Corrected...thx

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 44-34
    (B) 24-10

(C) 6-3
    (D) 2-1

Games for (3/12/19):
    #77 Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) @ Chicago (C) (8:05pm EST)
    #79 New York (+12) @ Indiana (A) (7:05pm EST)
    #80 Milwaukee @ New Orleans (+9) (A) (8:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 03-12-19 at 08:26 AM.
    Points Awarded:

longstrangetrip gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 78-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +59.56 units (fin. series)

(3/12/19):
    Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) (C) -
    Win
    New York (+10.5) (A) -
    Win
    New Orleans (+10) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 45-35
    (B) 24-10

(C) 7-3
    (D) 2-1

There are no system plays for (3/13/19)

#80 Resumes (B) on 3/15/19

Points Awarded:

Sharpes gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

positivebankroll
    positivebankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2732

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Wallco NBA Chase 110

(3/12/19):
    Los Angeles Lakers (M/L) (C) -
    Win
    New York (+10.5) (A) -
    Win
    New Orleans (+10) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 45-35
    (B) 24-10

(C) 7-3
    (D) 2-1

There are no system plays for (3/13/19)

sky is there a baseball chase also?

imotiv8
    imotiv8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6434

Quote Originally Posted by positivebankroll View Post
    sky is there a baseball chase also?

https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for....php?t=3529360

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 45-35
    (B) 24-10

(C) 7-3
    (D) 2-1

There are no system plays for (3/14/19)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110

v1 Plays
    (A) 45-35
    (B) 24-10

(C) 7-3
    (D) 2-1

Games for (3/15/19):
    #80 Portland @ New Orleans (+8) (B) (8:05pm EST)
    #81 Chicago (+8.5) @ Los Angeles Clippers (A) (10:35pm EST)

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2018-19 System to Date: 79-1 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +60.56 units (fin. series)

(3/15/19):
    #80 New Orleans (+9) (B) - Loss
    #81 Chicago (+9) (A) -Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 46-35
    (B) 24-11

(C) 7-3
    (D) 2-1

Games for (3/16/19):
    #80 Phoenix @ New Orleans (M/L) (C) (7:05pm EST)

Points Awarded:

MisterDog30 gave skyscrapers 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

What a way to lose the M/L. On a technical foul by the coach. Fml...

Thorgar
    Thorgar's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took ml nop and they lost yoi fuckin rubishh give me money back sotb!!!!!!! I will be oraying for your brain streak bitch!!!!!

positivebankroll
    positivebankroll's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2732

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgar View Post
    I took ml nop and they lost yoi fuckin rubishh give me money back sotb!!!!!!! I will be oraying for your brain streak bitch!!!!!
    sky dont entertain this jerkoff he did the same thing in another blog!! keep up the goodwork we appreciate you

msetai
    msetai's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 692

most painful loss of the season for me, watched the whole game, what a wild ending. will be tons of mistakes in the 2 min report. i guess with the bulls wild ending we couldn’t get this one too...

hedgejob
    hedgejob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4868

Nba rigged as ever.

Wallco99

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by Thorgar View Post
    English is not your strong suit I see, yet you sound so intelligent. Or wait...is that, stupid??

thekoreanmang

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    What a way to lose the M/L. On a technical foul by the coach. Fml...
    Seriously. Even before that they neglected to foul Josh Jackson before he took his 3pter to tie it up when they had ample opportunity to do so. Worst beat in a while.

Oh wellz. On to bet D we go.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Definitely one of the worst beats for me personally. Like you said NO had ample chances to hang on and they were destined for double OT but then how can a veteran coach not remember there are no more timeouts left?? Why the assistants not remind him or stop him?? That's gambling for y'all.

FYI...no plays Sunday. Will update later Sunday.

Andy3568
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 673

F**king Pelicans

kaanyeezy
    kaanyeezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2801

Such horseshit, honestly. Now they face Dallas in a crapshoot + deflated from this loss.

First ... 4748495051 Last