locked in on balt+3 ari+10 GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

with you too,
    Ten and over
    GL

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

Added Baltimore to my card as well. Poor chocie in the Under between atl/flor! I think i need to keep the O/U choiced to Africanroller.

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

Will this Rhode Island game ever end?

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man, Rhode Island is playing HARD for my money. They just sank a buzzer beater 3 pointer in the second overtime to send the game to a 3rd overtime! That's what i'm talkin' about. I don't mind losing when my team plays hard for it. The 2nd half wager is money now though! At least i made up for my two wagers gone bad on Dayton and Maryland with Kentucky and Rhode Island 2nd halves though...Now if Rhode island can hang in there for me, i can actually make a profit on the college plays

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

So guys it's yours lucky day because MrSink give good tips today. U don't believe me?! Yesterdays bets with great percentage ( 100% ) so don't think i'm rookie

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

My tips for today
    Charlotte with small handy -3.5 or buy a point to -4.5
    utah/detroit over 187.5
    i'm quite sure about it
    What do u think?

cocknocker

Away from the ball foul on Samari Rolle...Ha! The referees are on the Titan's side obviously!

showtime2000

What a sad call on the penatly! Oh well, let's get that td back!

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

now the rookie is behind and balt aint built to come from behind...

cocknocker

Taking Virginia Tech-2.5 2nd half. I have them pegged as winning the game by 18, and they are ahead 40-33. These teams battle for recruits in the same area, and the winner gets the spoils. Virginia Tech rolls. The Cavaliers are weak this year and shoot the ball with very little consistency. I told you guys that I would be wagering on college basketball ALL day today, so stay tuned.
    Last edited by cocknocker; 01-10-09 at 04:02 PM.

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Showtime, Columbus/Minny under tonight bud.

cocknocker

Also taking San Diego State-1 2nd half as well. I have them pegged as winning by 8 over Utah anyway..Very small wager though, homies...
    Last edited by cocknocker; 01-10-09 at 04:03 PM.

wangichu
    wangichu's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    so everyone is saying FG game, so that means everyone is agreeing w/ me that ML Pitt is better than Pitt -6. Thanks everyone for proving my point.
    Actually what they are saying is that the chargers could win this game SU by a field goal, OR it could go to the steelers by a FG, either way, SD +6 is a winner... in these assessments, there is a 50% chance that you lose, so in other words. Noone is proving your point, they are arguing that your method is not only more risky money wise, but more risky in terms of chance to win. For one, don't underrate momentum in the playoffs... teams with momentum are often the teams that win it... IE Giants last year, Colts before that, pittsburgh before that.

SD has won last two meetings in Pitt and that stuff winds up playing more often than not. Excuse me if i'm ruining the spirit of the board today, but i have to run my breakdown here.

-QB matchup is HUGE in favor of the chargers. Rivers has been amazing this year while big ben has been decent against soft defenses and terrible to marginal against other squads, frequently just getting the job done on a final drive, but rivers will play a better game early and is the best in the game this year at 4th quarter drives (even better than mannnig)

-Pitt has really failed to establish their run game this year, sure they got some decent run games against mediocre teams, but all in all they could not run against teams with solid run defenses. SD may have trouble against one of the league's top run defenses, but they have a passing game to set up their run, an area that pitt is clearly inferior.

-Even when pitt wins, it is never convincing except against teams with sub .500 records, something even the chargers aren't any more.

-Don't underestimate field position battles in tight hard fought games like this and SD is miles ahead here. Featuring the "Michael Jordan" of punters in Mike Scifres versus pitt's punter who was cut for a few weeks. Steelers have had a terrible time with the punt game this year and SD has a clear advantage in the kicking/return game for this reason and with sproles returning kicks (though he may not do that if he has to do all the running)

there's more too, but i'm missing the game and i don't want to do that.

You may still win sam, but there is MILES more risk behind your wager than there is behind the chargers and points and imho there is less than a 3 to 1 chance that the steelers win this game which is why your play is too risky to be worth the wager.

Admittedly I am on CAR ML (moneymaker special for those from covers) because imho there is no way in hell they don't beat the cards, i just don't care to put any points on it, but i'm confident that they get the job done. I just think that is a much safer ML given the way the cards have played on the road, the holes in their d and inexperience on their team. STARK contrast to everything the panthers have going for them.

Good luck on the rest of your wagers, but i'm on SD +6/ML so i can't wish you luck there

lambogb
    lambogb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by djpremier36 View Post
    With all this bad weather projected...is ANYBODY playing the under???
    im playing under 34.5
    and teasing Balt +10 and under 41.5

not sure how its looking

(also got a parlay with balt +3 and a straight with balt ML)

GO RAVENS

showtime2000

Quote Originally Posted by africanroller View Post
    Showtime, Columbus/Minny under tonight bud.
    Nice call. liking it. Any other leans for ya? I'm leaning towards Montreal and Detroit.
    Wasington has scored 4goals in 3 games versus Montreal who has scored 18 their past 3 games.

cocknocker

Rookie? What rookie? Did you see that arm on that pass, homies?

danrman

ray lewis looks like an old man out there

danrman

he'll make a rookie mistake before this game is over

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rookie mistake? Kind of like Collins fumbling the snap?

cocknocker

What a punt! Pinned em down at the 1 yard line. Time for the heat!

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

cCK, very nice ky call ya know

danrman

the totality of the hits that balty has taken from the miami game and now a tough tenn team is starting to show... tenn may be a great bet at the half

danrman

collins didnt fumble the snap sir.. it was centered into his knee at about 90 mph.. a little exageration to make my point

cocknocker

Oh yeah, thank you, Kerry Collins for that pick!

Smacksmiter

How about a Collins interception? Would that be something like a rookie mistake?

danrman

yeah kerry collins is a rookie err not.. balty is goin doooooooooooooooooooooooooooooownnnn smackshitter

Smacksmiter

Well, the way this 1st half has gone, I think we are going to be doing well to go in at 7-7 fellow Baltimore backers...question is...does Baltimore get their offensive act together here in the 2nd...I think they will...

cocknocker

Nice hot fumbles Crash!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

lets try to not turn this great daily thread into a cheering section for multiple sides..

danrman

your right

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    lets try to not turn this great daily thread into a cheering section for multiple sides..
    agreed.. i'll back off the silly cheerleading

Smacksmiter

Money coming in on Tennessee here at the half...line moved to -3 -120 pretty fast...

danrman

tenn 1/2 time bet

wangichu
    wangichu's Avatar Become A Pro!

it really looks like tennessee is moving the ball too well right now, causing the public influx on the titans at half... sounds like outside the box thinking leads me to believe that ravens +3 at even money is a decent play. Those missed scoring opportunities will probably wind up hurting the titans in the end

africanroller
    africanroller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Showtime, Capitals are 4-1 in last 5 vs Montreal and the dog is 4-1 in last 5. That makes me say no play.

I also like the Philly/Toronto under 6.5? The reason I like it is because Toronto owns the Flyers and I dont see them scoring 4 goals. I could be wrong but I think its worth a play.

Also Detroit is always a great play but -280 is just not something I like to play. I took the Caps at that last night and got buried. Wasnt really worth the risk at the peanuts I would have won.

Oh yeah and CK I quit NCAA Basketball again 1-3 come on bro

First ... 2345678 ... Last