cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

MarkHammond,

It's tomrrow homes. I will make it known later on tonight once the lines for tomorrow are announced.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

something to heat it up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqAka...eature=related
    GO CARDINALS

peterpan19

dana4u we still have breaston and he is as good as some no2 WR on other teams

Turkish
    Turkish's Avatar Become A Pro!

ck

what do you think about knicks? dexter says knciks..are you agree?

and what is your biggest play today?

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

my heavy plays this day:nyn+6' balt+3 very heavy

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

I'm on the Knicks tonight. They seem to play better as a dog rather than a fav. But, real stats, Houston just played yesterday and barley beat OK City, now traveling back home. Knicks fresh and ready to go.

Houston either opens strong and lose the lead and Knicks cover, or start sloppy and barely win in the end. Either way, Knicks cover.

I've watched every Knicks game this year, if they shoot 40% or higher, they will cover. They shoot too many 3's. Even at 40%, most will be 3's and keep them in the game. Higher than 40% for the game, close to 50% means they will win unless Houston doesn't miss today which won't happen.

SamsNCharge99

My only football play for the weekend is Pittsburgh ML. SD is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over rated and they will get beat. It could stay close, but in the end Pitt will win. Don't worry about the 6, put a bigger bet on ML.

Dana4U
    Dana4U's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes You DO

Yes - but Breaston has always been around. The loss to NYJ (by 21 points) was with all receivers and runnings backs healthy. The loss to Philadelphia was when Boldin had his face injury. That beating was 28 points. If you think that Philadelphia is that good to beat the Cards by 28 points - then I'm sure you're on the Eagles this weekend as well.

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan19 View Post
    dana4u we still have breaston and he is as good as some no2 WR on other teams

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    My only football play for the weekend is Pittsburgh ML. SD is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over rated and they will get beat. It could stay close, but in the end Pitt will win. Don't worry about the 6, put a bigger bet on ML.
    put a bigger bet on the 3-1 favorite? thanks for the tip sam! lol

peterpan19

dana4u
    That was a meaningless game against Phi anyway, short week and noone wanted to win this game anyway (and I am on the giants)
    ok that Nyj was early in the year and yes they played horrible in the first half
    but this team can exceed expectations, its playoff time and we will see

cocknocker

Oh well,

Maryland won by only 7 points, so I lost by a hook, drat!

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well, already locked in Baltimore and Carolina in several big teasers so no getting out of them...riding with the Panthers...

Thanks for that Maryland pick Ck...missed the game play but got em at the half -7

BmoreBucco
    BmoreBucco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6813

OK, the early Maryland/Louisville teaser comes through. Love to start the day with a little bonus money.

Now, CK, I'm with you on all three NBA games and have already booked them. Heavier on Utah. Considering the Knickerbockers, you got any opinion on that one at all?

Gonna have to fade you on both NFL games. Already talked about Carolina, so we have said our piece there. Now, I am a diehard Steelers fan now living in Baltimore, so I do HATE the Ravens. That said, I have made very good money backing them many times this year and was leaning their way all week. Their defense is great. Joe Flacco really has been above and beyond anything anyone could have expected and unfortunately he is going to be a good one for a long time.

But not today. The Titans have been sitting around listening to everyone and their mother kissing the Baltimore D's asses and they are ready to show 'em a little sumpin'. While they were sitting they were also getting healthy and studying film.

Tennessee -2.5 (buy hook)
    Last edited by BmoreBucco; 01-10-09 at 01:34 PM. Reason: sp

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

my update is to play the titans.. everybody is on balty and they will not get it done.. tenn has more experianced qb,just as good a defense,more complete team.. titans is the play

sprasad03
    sprasad03's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Well my picks are:

Golden State- +13
    Detroit- +9
    Minn-2
    Waiting on Wsh call

Ya detroit might be out of a lil juice because of a hard game against denver but if i know anything juice is made up after beating the team where AI Vs Billups trash talk , I think their momentum swings and they cover or win.

NBA Hero
    NBA Hero's Avatar Become A Pro!

ragiche,
    im on char for small play.
    both a poor offensive team. but would prefer a better defensive team as well as better coached.
    char has a lot of role players, what they lack is a superstar that can carry the offensive load at times.

while wizards are in disarray on who they have to play due to injury and consistency. they should play juan dixon coz he is in great shape and enrgetic on both sides of the floor. mike james is a shoot first guard. what they need is someone to pass the ball to their go to guy, butler and jamison, without arenas, they have to shoot the ball at least 15shots each.

on bucks and minn. i wont advice you to bet with me. i went against the stats. pick bucks coz i believe they have more talent to overcome the fatigue factor. bucks should be more talented than the twolves and find a way to win over a team with poor standing. dont know if skiles has a plan how to shutdown al jeff even if bogut returns.

bucks & char
    Last edited by NBA Hero; 01-10-09 at 01:59 PM.

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    put a bigger bet on the 3-1 favorite? thanks for the tip sam! lol

???? Are you trying to mock me or make fun of me or are you agreeing with me???

Smacksmiter

Taking Baltimore and Carolina...Regarding Baltimore...

Mawae...the center is arguably the 2nd most important player on offense and I believe this is a huge loss to the Titans...similar to the game changing loss the Eagles had earlier in the season when they lost an offensive lineman and McNabb was sacked so many times it seemed like he was on the ground all day long..

Haynesworth...wearing a brace and very very uncomfortable about it..he will not be anywhere near 100% today

Van der Bosch...probably the best in shape to return of the 3 but not at 100%...

Also, Kerry Collins has not been a world beater and I see a major advantage with Flacco...he has matured and is not a rookie QB in form or function at this point of the season. He has demonstrated excellent game management and is taking what the defense gives him..

The points will be big in this game IMO...

cocknocker

Damn, good thing I played all of my college basketball light. i'm getting creamed on them today. But I will more than make up for that with my Ravens game, which I am playing big.

Smacksmiter

Rhode Island, one of your NCAAB selections Ck, looks to be going into the half down big....any thoughts on them making the adjustments at the half so we can hit em hard and make the game bet back?
    Worked on that Maryland selection...

cocknocker

I did play Kentucky the heaviest out of them though, so doubleupmay bein order at the half to erase the errors ofmy other picks. i am quite confident that they will get the job done despite their early troubles. But the other ones are all toast!

Dexter
    Update your status

???? Are you trying to mock me or make fun of me or are you agreeing with me???

i'm not trying to mock you, but i'm certainly not agreeing with someone giving out advice of taking a -300 favorite with such conviction. tell us why you love the cards, eagles etc - and thats information people can use.

cocknocker

I don't know smacksmiter,

They have a good tteam and should not be losing to a sub par team like Saint Joseph's. Saint Joe's has no reason to let up off of the gas as this is the conference opener for both teams. May haveto go the other way onthis one depending upon the line.

danrman

maybe someone should listen to me evey now and then.. mich st. is going to get da money

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by danrman View Post
    maybe someone should listen to me evey now and then.. mich st. is going to get da money
    lol - good job danrman

Smacksmiter

Rhode Island -3.5 and Kentucky -4.5 is what I am getting...already locked in on the R.I..... with Ky up 5 at the half, the books are now making the game -12 or so...so they do see KY covering the game, eh?

SamsNCharge99

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    i'm not trying to mock you, but i'm certainly not agreeing with someone giving out advice of taking a -300 favorite with such conviction. tell us why you love the cards, eagles etc - and thats information people can use.
    I have no opinion on any game except for the Steelers/SD Game. I will only be betting that game.

SD got extrememly lucky beating the Colts last week. And, they were even luckier to mkae it to the playoffs. This week, their luck runs out. Pittsburgh being fresh off a bye week will ready to play.

In the first meeting b/t these 2 teams, Pitt won by 1 point. They stopped Sproles and held him to like 35 total yards. With LT out, Sproles is going to have to do a lot more, but Pitt D is too good.

One good shot on Big Ben knocks him out, people are saying that. Well, I don't know if you watch football, but when Big Ben was knocked out earlier in the year, Leftwichn game in and did a damn good job. He will do it again if he's needed......NOT EXPECTING THAT.

Big Ben will be fine and the Steelers will win. I really don't care if they win by 1 point this time. I really have no idea of any score or if Pitt will cover or not. All I know, is that Pitt will win. I'm willing to throw $265 to win $100 in a heartbeat.

Is that good info???

cocknocker

Taking Kentucky-4.5 2nd half and Rhode Island -3.5 2nd half light plays homies

Smacksmiter

"All I know, is that Pitt will win. I'm willing to throw $265 to win $100 in a heartbeat."

I wish I "knew" that Pitt would win the game...I just do not think its that solid myself...and I am personally not a big fan of playing large faves on the ML, thats just me...

But good luck to you

Dexter
    Update your status

good luck sam - there is just something about philip rivers that i like. a warrior much like tim tebow at the collegiate level. i'll be playing the chargers in that game - kinda see a fg game either way.

danrman

if anybody is wondering why kansas st. is giving okla such a hard time its cause oklahoma plays their biggest rival next texas...

dreday
    dreday's Avatar Become A Pro!

In the first meeting b/t these 2 teams, Pitt won by 1 point. They stopped Sproles and held him to like 35 total yards. With LT out, Sproles is going to have to do a lot more, but Pitt D is too good.
    Sproles had 1 carry and 1 catch against PITT, He wasnt the focus that game. LT carried the load that game wit 18 rush attempts for 57 yards.

I'll be playing the chargers +6. Pitt. The Chargers are always there own worst enemy. The dominated INDY but misatkes made it close. And against Pitt the first time they had a lot of mistakes that let Pitt win the game. Lets see if they can finally but together a good game....they will need it.

cocknocker

Smart man you are, Dexter. The game will be decided by a field goal for sure. The line is inching down little by little. Gimme those points and the Bolts.

SamsNCharge99

so everyone is saying FG game, so that means everyone is agreeing w/ me that ML Pitt is better than Pitt -6. Thanks everyone for proving my point.

danrman

samnsncharge i really dont think you can characterize the chargers victory vs. indy as "lucky"...

First 123456 ... Last