Dealer07
    Dealer07's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titans/Ravens Weather update. About an hour before kickoff, and it is pouring down rain here in nashville. It has rained all night, and all morning, so we will not have the best field conditions. I am heavy on the ravens +3.5 with the added hook.

cocknocker
    cocknocker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh yeah, SamsNCharge, I agree that Pitts will win. they are on a collision course with the Ravens. But the Rvens will do their job in that game and take home the AFC crown. I think that the ravens will actually take the whole enchilada...

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

I think I did, and I will 100% stay with my statement. I would explain myself, but then ppl would start saying shit and I again would have to explain myself, but I just don't have the time. I have to work soon.

POINT IS, PITT WINS. WATCH AND SEE, COME BACK AND SAY...... SAM, YOU WERE RIGHT.

ManBearPig
    ManBearPig's Avatar Become A Pro!

i really can't wait for the Ravens to lose so everyone will stop talking about them...they are the flavor of the week..no more no less.

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rhode Island is coming back bigtime...

danrman
    danrman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 954

ck,, the titans are gonna win

Dealer07

I like Arkansas -7 tonight in hoops. They have knocked off two top 10 teams in the last week. Bud Walton Arena will be rocking especially since the fans are juiced by the largest football recruiting weekend of the year. They will take care of buisness against MSU.

cocknocker

Finally the Saint Joe's meltdown begins

danrman

arkansas may come out flat after 2 huge upsets and now they lay chalk... be careful

cocknocker

Sam, don't trip so hard. This is a different kind of thread, homes. You MUST explain yourself on this thread, or else you will suffer a little ridicule. I won't allow for anyone to attack you personally or say something that is unethical or demeaning, but you have entered a handicapping zone, and we don't tolerate plays without explanations or blind tailing. It just is what it is. We still have love for ya tho! Now get your ass to work on time, lol! Have a nice day and don't flirt to hard with the female customers. Man what I wouldn't do to be as young as you are again. You have fresh cartilage and tendons and all that good shit. I ache just getting outof bed some mornings, especially when it rains!

ragiche
    ragiche's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2470

Thank you all for the advice and support everyone.(Deep in my heart).My GOD bless you everyday.And luck brings you all always.I will never forget you all for being my friends here.CK and all of ckmafia you all are kind hearted and supportive to everyone.I'm lucky that i have found this site and meet you all.So,Good Luck to all of you.And let's beat those books.Alright!

cocknocker

Ah the essence of youthfulness....

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brandon Roy (hamstring) and Rudy Fernandez (foot) are both game-time decisions for the Blazers on Saturday.
    Roy had been considered probable, but his status won't be known until he tests his right hamstring in pregame warmups. The Blazers are going to be cautious with their All-Star, and fantasy owners should do the same. Jan. 10 - 2:48 pm et
    Source: The Oregonian

Dealer07

I follow arkansas very closely, believe me, they will bring it tonight. The 1st conference game with a packed house. The fans will be crazy, as they have the most high profile football recruits ever in school history in attendance. BWA is one of the toughest places to play in all of college basketball.

Smacksmiter
    Smacksmiter's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dangnabit....wish I had put more on Kentucky 2nd half now too....bah...

djpremier36
    djpremier36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3398

BAL/TEN game

With all this bad weather projected...is ANYBODY playing the under???

danrman

good info dex

ManBearPig

CK looks like you got your Kentucky pick...once again you had it pegged. Vandy kept it close for a while but Kentucky is starting to impose themselves and are comfortably in the lead...im beginning to think this isnt for me. I can't pick a game to save my life.

cocknocker

danrman,

No they aren't, lol! Ravens will win this one going away. They will win by at least a hot touchdown. Ed Reed will have one interception in each half. Kerry Collins is suspect and connot be relied upon for anything else but a five o'clock shadow. For some reason my Missus thinks he's cute. I just told her so what, the back of his jersey will be so dirty by the end of the 1st quarter that you won't be able to read his name anymore, lol! If he doesn't make it through the game, Vince Young may come in and really give us the game. He is good with the legs and horrid with the elbows....

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SamsNCharge99 View Post
    so everyone is saying FG game, so that means everyone is agreeing w/ me that ML Pitt is better than Pitt -6. Thanks everyone for proving my point.
    no sam - no one is proving your point of laying 3-1 on the steelers. a few of us have already commented on the closeness that we see the outcome. hard to justify laying such huge odds when many of us feel a FG game either way. thats not at all proving your point.

in baseball, i dont ever even lay more than 140-150. not my style...

Luv2Poker
    Luv2Poker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont post alot....however

On this occasion.....I MUST put in my two cents. LOL

CK..& Others......Check this out.This game "MAY" and I say "MAY" come down to 3 points but i HIGHLY doubt it. One should NEVER EVER underestimate an absolutely SOLID defensive team...which is what it takes to make it to the BIG ONE (in just about every catagory) when playing at HOME off a bye week. U can run any numbers and stats by me all u want. (0-2 in playoffs against the bolts blah blah)...Steelers at home against ANYONE other than perhaps INDY/NE in their heyday....is a WIN. This Steeler team to say the least will be fired up. SD is lucky to be where they are right now. (i personally didnt think they would beat INDY....however...indy's defense was pathetic (as usual) in that game and peyton looked as if he was recovering from a night of rufi's plastered into his drinks the night b4). Im truly gonna feel bad if by chance Pitt's offense gets in a groove at home. If so....kiss this game goodbye..And for all of you worried about Big B...It wouldnt worry me in the least to have our backup come in and spank'em like he surely can. Pitts D with LT and Sporles were held in check last time...and I expect even more frustration from the bolts offense this time around. Again...if Pitts "O" gets goin at all...and the "D" plays average to above...this wont be an 11-10 game..It might be 31-17

Peace OUT!!

cocknocker

ManBeaPig,

We all go through bad streaks, but the good will always outweigh the bad. A couple of weeks ago i had a small bad streak too. But we don't hate here on this thread. We encourage and support. Just don't take the Titans today!

Dealer07

The rain is supposed to stop before kickoff, but the field conditions will not be the greatest. I am kind of leaning over in this game after a defensive score by the ravens.

Dexter
    Update your status

I think I did, and I will 100% stay with my statement. I would explain myself, but then ppl would start saying shit and I again would have to explain myself, but I just don't have the time. I have to work soon.

POINT IS, PITT WINS. WATCH AND SEE, COME BACK AND SAY...... SAM, YOU WERE RIGHT.
    no one is saying the steelers wont win - i just didnt get the opinion by you to take such a huge favorite.

looking to get patted on the back for advising on a 300 favorite is a little much sam - dont ya think?

danrman

thats some funny stuff ck,, once upon a time i played drums professionally in nashville for close to a decade so i have alot of friends in nashville... this game has alot of mixed emotions for me cause i used to live in nashville and the nashville oilers (tenn. titans) are really from texas where i live now (dallas).. didnt dig them stealing our team from houston even if they are the bastard child cause the cowboys rule in this state .. tell your lady me and you think kerry collins looks like a blockhead..

vassman86
    vassman86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Timberwolves spread is on the rise from -2 to -2.5

showtime2000
    showtime2000's Avatar Become A Pro!

CK, any thoughts on Baltimore odds for the AFC championship(+405) for $50 and for the superbowl(+815) for $50. Not a bad payout!

Dexter
    Update your status

damn - wasnt kentucky up by 20 in the 2nd half? cmon cats - get the $$

nice - cats by 10.....lets get risland now, and split these 4 that looked destined for 0 fer....
    Last edited by Dexter; 01-10-09 at 03:13 PM.

peterpan19
    peterpan19's Avatar Become A Pro!

puh..kentucky covered
    lets go rhode island

pubster77
    pubster77's Avatar Become A Pro!

so everyone is saying FG game, so that means everyone is agreeing w/ me that ML Pitt is better than Pitt -6. Thanks everyone for proving my point.
    People agreeing with you doesnt prove anything.

if pittsburgh is going to win by three why not bet the SD spread? you win more and risk less.

If pitssburgh wins by more than 6 ,then why take pitts ML and not pitt against the spread? =)

I wanna rock
    I wanna rock's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey fellas i need a little help im new to this thread and ive been doing some picking but it hasnt been going so well.a win here and a few losses there and now im down 300 for the week as of now.i need a little help in getting back to even for the week can anyone help me with some picks to get me back to life,thanks and god bless.

pubster77
    pubster77's Avatar Become A Pro!

NJ and MIN have covered the spread in their last 5 and 6 games respectively (nba). I think that the line in their next few games may be taking too many points away from them due to this.

nonsense48
    nonsense48's Avatar Become A Pro!

didn't i say kentucky was the play of the day. cha-ching!!!!!!

ManBearPig

Quote Originally Posted by cocknocker View Post
    ManBeaPig,

We all go through bad streaks, but the good will always outweigh the bad. A couple of weeks ago i had a small bad streak too. But we don't hate here on this thread. We encourage and support. Just don't take the Titans today!
    I know everyone goes through this but it's frustrating to see your money go down the drain because a guy can't hit a FT or a team gets a game from someone they should blow out. I spend a lot of time trying to make decent picks on my own but for what? Just to lose. It seems like I'm always on the short side of the stick and I'm getting a little frustrated about it. This has been a tough week and I feel like I've a lot of chances but have made bad decisions on the teams I play.
    I mean a couple days ago I wrote down a number of teams (10) I wanted to play. Turns out they were all winners but did I win??? No because I didn't follow my gut and let myself get talked out of changing some or not playing at all. The good thing is I don't play large bets because I wanted to see what I could do and if I really am into this so it's not like im losing thousands of dollars. The bad is that I don't think I'll ever get to that point because if I can't make good decisions and win with small wagers what's gonna change if I make larger ones except losing more money??

I need to take a step back and come back fresh. I really like NY and Utah tonight so I may play those but win or lose take tomorrow off.

FYI: I am a Titans fan so I never bet for or against my teams but I will be praying for a win whether anyone belives it is possible or not because I do.

danrman

manbearpig.. im on tenn so dont say no one brotha

First 1234567 ... Last