DangerousOne
    DangerousOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Supposed to be 2 seperate. Haven't shrugged off my hangover yet. GL this week Titan

Harry N. LLoyd (He has 2 threads, 1 for totals, 1 for sides)
    Rudy
    Rochester Titans
    GivemeaBJ (down last week but has been hot all year)
    GL GUYS!!!

DangerousOne

Huge props to Rudy (great underdog call again w/ Syracuse). Absolutely on fire, check his thread.

DangerousOne

22. Game was fixed guy AKA The Conspiracy Kid - How tiny is your universe if you're starting threads w/ "the game was fixed"? Your $10 bet was just not enough to make Northwestern lay down last week in the final minute. Chances are that Oswald killed Kennedy, Al Queda was behind 9/11, & we did land on the moon. If you EVER claim that you lost a game because it was fixed you are a fader.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

hopefully by season's end I will make your list

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have one for you Dangerous.

I was playing golf---and a guy a guy I was playing with told me "Florida State is a lock-----ever year I bet Florida State around Halloween and they win!!!!"----

I asked him, who did they play last year on Halloween....he said "I don't know---but give me Halloween and Florida State and it is a guaranteed winner"!

For the record----Florida State did not cover the 10 points they laid against NC State last Halloween. The moron couldn't even remember his own superstition.

LINE-crush-ER
    LINE-crush-ER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

[QUOTE=VegasPlayer;6725923]12. 96 New Threads A day Guy - You can tell he spends all his time capping.
    Good Point

DangerousOne

Martin I believe I know that guy he is 23. Random Stats Guy - This fader causes mass hysteria w/ his guessing of mythical stats. He will tell you Tim Tebow never lost on Ramadan, Ty Detmer was winless against teams with crustaceans as mascots, Hampton college is 12-0 against the spread again vs teams that start w/ Q, and guarantee that Wyoming has never lost on a Monday night (I'm pretty sure that's true). R.S.G. is a heavy drinker and I'm guessing a scratch golfer.

dlightner
    dlightner's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn`t see my #1 Fade. I got and inside tip guy

DangerousOne

Quote Originally Posted by dlightner View Post
    I didn`t see my #1 Fade. I got and inside tip guy
    24. Inside Tip Guy - This master of fades usually hangs out in the horse racing forum but from time to time he shows up on our side. 50% made up info, 50% something he heard on sports talk radio = 100% fade material. There are 2 different types of Inside Tip Guys. The 1st you can identify 3 ways. 1st of all he has a moustache and uses moustache wax (like he's a 1930's villain that ties people to railroad tracks.) 2nd He will be holding a folded over newspaper. 3rd He will ALWAYS whisper the tip to you. So if a moustached man holding a folded up newspaper whispers his potential winners to you... fade it hard. The 2nd is probably wearing a track suit, he's weighted down with a huge gold chain (probably more than 1), has a Jersey accent (whether he's from Jersey or not) and says things like bada bing & f-get about it. So when Joey Bag-a-Donuts lets you in on his big play for the week... well you know.

alukk
    alukk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8012

Quote Originally Posted by DangerousOne View Post
    24. Inside Tip Guy - This master of fades usually hangs out in the horse racing forum but from time to time he shows up on our side. 50% made up info, 50% something he heard on sports talk radio = 100% fade material. There are 2 different types of Inside Tip Guys. The 1st you can identify 3 ways. 1st of all he has a moustache and uses moustache wax (like he's a 1930's villain that ties people to railroad tracks.) 2nd He will be holding a folded over newspaper. 3rd He will ALWAYS whisper the tip to you. So if a moustached man holding a folded up newspaper whispers his potential winners to you... fade it hard. The 2nd is probably wearing a track suit, he's weighted down with a huge gold chain (probably more than 1), has a Jersey accent (whether he's from Jersey or not) and says things like bada bing & f-get about it. So when Joey Bag-a-Donuts lets you in on his big play for the week... well you know.
    I Know many of these and for real they are fade material, nice one.

docvinny
    docvinny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1895

I love this thread

DangerousOne

Quote Originally Posted by kcDdegenerate View Post
    hopefully by season's end I will make your list
    Are you telling me that you don't meet ANY of my criteria? This tells me that my work is not done.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by DangerousOne View Post
    Are you telling me that you don't meet ANY of my criteria? This tells me that my work is not done.

Dont know what criteria i fall under,i just know you cant fade me

Cubs4591
    Cubs4591's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go hawkeyes tommorow!!

Cubs4591
    Cubs4591's Avatar Become A Pro!

Big game for the hawkeyes tommorow!!

DangerousOne

Quote Originally Posted by Cubs4591 View Post
    Go hawkeyes tommorow!!
    Holy Random Comment Dude. The only thing that is stopping me from making fun of you is that I think you might be . But i'll bite... Sure is a big game for Iowa. I really think that Stanzi is......... screw this, I cant do it.

25. Random Comment Guy - Random comment guy pops up in a thread called "Who is your Heisman Frontrunner" and posts "Are the Banana Slugs a real team". He holds up a sign at the game that says "I LIKE CHEESE". The problem w/ Random Comment Guy is you can't fade him because... he never make picks or offers any information. "The weather is nice in Saskatoon today"... What am I supposed to do w/ that?
    Please stop writing so much random stuff before you break the internet.
    Last edited by DangerousOne; 10-30-10 at 10:21 AM.

DangerousOne

Who to follow today? Try Harry N LLoyd he has 2 threads, 1 for picks & 1 for sides. And Rudy says plays UCLA... and what Rudy says this year is gospel. GL

DangerousOne

Hot capper alert... Angtank (AKA Tmoneybags). 8 of 9 winning weeks. Plays too many plays per week for my taste, but 8 of 9 winning weeks and his only losing week he was 6-8. Check him out. Also Rudy said play UCLA + points and it hit. No one is hotter than Rudy right now.

DangerousOne

26. The Self Loather - This fadester is will always consider himself a "hard luck" gambler saying things like "fade me and you'll win" or "I haven't been so hot lately so you might want to fade me". This no risk all reward approach makes me sick... If you lose "we'll I said I was gonna lose" but if you win "I'm the greatest capper ever"... no risk all reward. Put yourself out there, make a pick, and stand by your convictions. If you win I'll probably say it was luck and if you lose I'll make fun of you... no risk all reward for me too.

DangerousOne

I just read a thread and had to share it w/ you guys. Some guy just motivated me to expand my list here is his post:

betwinners

betpoints: 111
    Message Me

Challenge Me
    This is a guaranteed win bet. My biggest bet ever. I got inside information on this. If this bet does not hit, I promise to give my points away evenly to all the thread posters and will NEVER post on here again.[/color]
    100% Guaranteed Win. Do not be fooled by the line. Central Florida is a way better overall team than Houston

27. If I Don't Win I'll leave guy - OK before we touch on this fader we must review. Namath over here broke at least 3 rules in this one post. 1.You don't guarantee wins in games your not playing in. (Rule #4), 2. I got an inside tip (Rule #24) and our newest rule (Rule 27) If I don't win this bet I'll leave this forum forever. This fadeoppotomus threatens you with the same threat I used when i was 9 (and probably in every adult relationship in my life)... if i'm not right I'll leave. It's very mature and many serious cappers use this strategy, right? On top of that you finished your post with your very scientific breakdown... "UCF is a way better overall team than Houston"... how much tape did you break down to get this info? We appreciate all the hard work you did capping this one. I really wanted to cheer for UCF but I will probably find myself a Cougar Fan 2 nite. In closing, If you don't like this post I'll take my ball & go home. (insert icon of bratty kid crying here)
    Last edited by DangerousOne; 11-05-10 at 06:58 PM.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Sound like a "reverse jinx guy". Nobody is that dumb. Hope it works thou. I for Houston.

DangerousOne

Unfortunately Falcon it's probably the right play... but that doesn't make that guy any less of a tool. Also
    Big Tip of the Hat to Harry N Lloyd who gave us the under in that heated battle of Michigonian Directional Schools tonight. If you're not reading his columns you should be... follow and win.

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Over should have hit in that one. Damn goal line fumbles.

DangerousOne

It should have but praise the lloyd it didn't Maybe Houston pulls this one off for you bro.

DangerousOne

28. The Belly-acher - AKA The Sore Loser. If they were dogs they would be Chu wah-wah's or mellan-collies. You don't know that this guy is a fader until after the game ends and you get to read his post game rant, which usually starts like this "FUK VA TECH, THE GAME WAS FIXED, SCREW URBAN MEYER, U SUCK DENNARD" and so on. Now does a respectable capper go off like this??? Of course not. This is a guy who just blew 80% of his bankroll. When you see this post game flurry of obscenities make sure you add this guy to your fader list or else you will find yourself the next guy typing MOTH%#FUC#ING JOHN BRANTLEY...
    Points Awarded:

Landscaper gave DangerousOne 12 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Landscaper
    Banned
    Landscaper's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is great...points for u my man

DangerousOne

THX Landscaper I appreciate the points & am happy you enjoy the thread. Feel free to contribute any time.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Hilarious thread! Can't believe I just saw this now. Thanks for the morning laugh.

Prof Bungletree
    Prof Bungletree's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4128

29. The "I Don't Understand Math" Guy i.e. Anyone who has no comprehension of the fact that a 57% capper will have an 0-2 day without being "sUdDEdnly COLD!!!."

DangerousOne

Quote Originally Posted by Prof Bungletree View Post
    29. The "I Don't Understand Math" Guy i.e. Anyone who has no comprehension of the fact that a 57% capper will have an 0-2 day without being "sUdDEdnly COLD!!!."
    Unofficial... Sorry prof, can't allow it. This isn't a capper or fader, just a random dude. And as self appointed commisioner of all things ridiculous I'm gonna have to veto. However I am gonna start a movement for SMU to hereforth be known as "Smoo" and I think Ole Miss is rude to geriatrics. Maybe we pronounce it "Olay" Miss as a tribute to our hispanic friends. Their new mascot could be a bullfighter... just a suggestion.

DangerousOne

I know I say it every week but if your not reading Harry N Lloyd's thread your leaving $$$ on the table. Thanks for the props Bluedragon glad you enjoy it.

dlightner
    dlightner's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are right Harry is Hot. I took all his plays

DangerousOne

Hot capper this week... TheDangerousOne? Holy S*it!!! 8-0 this week w/ a push (I don't post my plays on the forum but they are put on my spreadsheet previous to any games kickoff). That puts me 9 games over 500, but because of some poor unit management I'm down .4 units. However you cannot follow me because I do break AT LEAST four of my own rules.

Ralphie1412
    You Come at the King You Best Not Miss
    Ralphie1412's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1209

Thanks for the shoutout

DangerousOne

29. The Bromantic - This anti-capper will not wow you with trends or break down last weeks tape. His thread will only have 1 player per team that he offers any info about and I call this the man crush breakdown. It goes a little like this... "Auburn will win because they have Cam Newton on their team" or "Dennard Robinson is the reason Michigan comes out on top". He is your typical sportscenter capper (if they don't say his name on sportscenter, he doesn't know who they are), maybe because his wife won't let him watch any games or because he's busy downloading Tim Tebow underwear adds, I don't know. The Bromatic or mancrusher falls in love with a different player every game only to have his heart broken weekly. But it'll be OK... so go dry your eyes, get yourself some chocolate chip cookie dough, pop in Thelma & Louise (again), because Andrew Luck's pro style might not be the one but there's always a Jake Locker's dreamy play action. On a side note if I have to listen to Mike Golic talk about Peton Hillis' arms for another minute or hear Greeny Santecize (that's a combination of Sanchez and Fantesize) I will have to stab myself in the eye.

First 12345 Last