DangerousOne
    DangerousOne's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Another guy to follow this year is GiveMeaBJ. He's been hot hitting 60%, even though he does break rule #7. Someone post some fade guys...

DangerousOne

Vegas Playa,

technically 12. & 13. are the same guy. But I'll allow it

14. Bodily Function Description Guy - I hate this guy. This guy explains why his team didn't cover with feces to cover up his lack of verbal skills. "Pittsburgh took a big dump in the 4th quarter" or "Georgia took a crap all over this game". This fade capper is tough to see in advance because you don't know that he's Bodily Function Description Guy until after the game when he's explaining why his team didn't cover. If your Sunday morning post includes my team took a poop, crap, sh*t, piss or any other bodily function you are fade guy #14 The Bodily Function Description guy.

COOGI
    COOGI's Avatar Become A Pro!

dannnnnnnnnnnnmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i gonna change my avatar.....no wonder.............. i have a rough season.........

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is a great thread.

Nice job.

DangerousOne

Thx Martin.

Another capper looking good is GoldenGreek everyone. Check out his thread.

DangerousOne

15. Wrong Name Guy - Easy to spot Wrong Name Guy. He does a whole write-up about how Deshawn Robinson is the heisman frontrunner and thinks Kellen Clemmons is the best quarterback ever to come out of Boise St. He thought Ryan Matthews threw the ball well against Alabama and has stat knowlege letting you how Nate Newton is also leading Auburn in rushing. But if you ever follow Wrong Name Guy it's your own fault because well... you know this guy. He's also in your Fantasy league trying to decide whether to darft Adrian Patterson or Chris Jackson with the 1st pick, has no idea which Steve Smith he drafted, thought he got a steal when he took Kurt Warner in the 7th, and every year asks somewhere aound the 12th round "Did anyone take Drew Brees yet?" Yes Bobby (everyone says at the same time while enunciating both words and rolling their eyes) . Other ways to identify this guy are he drafted 4 kickers, is most likely someone's cousin or brother in the league AND he is probably the catcher on your softball team. Hope you enjoyed. GL ALL

kevinslack1016
    kevinslack1016's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

16 through Infinite- Refer to Sammy11's thread.

DangerousOne

I don't get it? read the thread. still don't get it

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Another great addition Dangerous.

Wrong name guy. Do you know how many times guys have done that on SBR? I read a post last year about Kentucky Men's Basketball coach "Rick Pitino"----the problem was------John Calipari was the Kentucky coach---and Pitino was at Louisville.

DangerousOne

TY Martin. It's good to be appreciated

The last 16. was unofficial so...

16. Sucker in the Room - You can spot this fade capper by his pleading for the forum to follow his picks because "Vegas really screwed up this time". His thread usually contains the phrase "Am I the only one that likes ___ this week?" Of course you are, Of course you are. He is always present in the forum and fading him pays well so keep an eye out for him, however if you are searching for this capper and can't find him, then guess what... There's ALWAYS one in the room.

Note*** Following guy that has Monkey playing guitar avatar will get you down 12 units

falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Whew glad I chose falconticket and not falconsticket. Wouldn't want to break rule #1

DangerousOne

Very good Falconticket, but German Sheppard w/ shades avatar guy is actually very high on the follow list.

Don Giovanni
    Don Giovanni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by DangerousOne View Post
    TY Martin. It's good to be appreciated The last 16. was unofficial so... 16. Sucker in the Room - You can spot this fade capper by his pleading for the forum to follow his picks because "Vegas really screwed up this time". His thread usually contains the phrase "Am I the only one that likes ___ this week?" Of course you are, Of course you are. He is always present in the forum and fading him pays well so keep an eye out for him, however if you are searching for this capper and can't find him, then guess what... There's ALWAYS one in the room. Note*** Following guy that has Monkey playing guitar avatar will get you down 12 units
    Quality, quality thread...

Paco killed bases this year, I personally follow Ralphie's thread and GoldenGreek. I also follow rochestertitans, but he doesn't pass the monster unit rule. -Giovanni

BKat52
    BKat52's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Ralphie and Givemeabj.. Im new here though, so i dont really know who is good or not. They just seem to know what they are talking about and their records speak for themselves. I will have to check out this goldengreek character

Also dont like the *LOCK* picks. When i see that, I wish I hadn't even bet the game

TodaysLocks
    TodaysLocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

TodaysLocks has a nice looking Labby thread...

VegasPlayer
    VegasPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6319

Vegas Playa,

technically 12. & 13. are the same guy. But I'll allow it

14. Bodily Function Description Guy - I hate this guy. This guy explains why his team didn't cover with feces to cover up his lack of verbal skills. "Pittsburgh took a big dump in the 4th quarter" or "Georgia took a crap all over this game". This fade capper is tough to see in advance because you don't know that he's Bodily Function Description Guy until after the game when he's explaining why his team didn't cover. If your Sunday morning post includes my team took a poop, crap, sh*t, piss or any other bodily function you are fade guy #14 The Bodily Function Description guy.
    Guess that includes "Shit The Bed Guy" also. Thanks for the favorable ruling.

Uncle Harv
    Uncle Harv's Avatar Become A Pro!

15. Wrong Name Guy - Easy to spot Wrong Name Guy. He does a whole write-up about how Deshawn Robinson is the heisman frontrunner and thinks Kellen Clemmons is the best quarterback ever to come out of Boise St. He thought Ryan Matthews threw the ball well against Alabama and has stat knowlege letting you how Nate Newton is also leading Auburn in rushing. But if you ever follow Wrong Name Guy it's your own fault because well... you know this guy. He's also in your Fantasy league trying to decide whether to darft Adrian Patterson or Chris Jackson with the 1st pick, has no idea which Steve Smith he drafted, thought he got a steal when he took Kurt Warner in the 7th, and every year asks somewhere aound the 12th round "Did anyone take Drew Brees yet?" Yes Bobby (everyone says at the same time while enunciating both words and rolling their eyes) . Other ways to identify this guy are he drafted 4 kickers, is most likely someone's cousin or brother in the league AND he is probably the catcher on your softball team. Hope you enjoyed. GL ALL

Hilarious

Uncle Harv
    Uncle Harv's Avatar Become A Pro!

17. Awesome QB Guy - This is the guy who always takes the team with a top 5 QB even though they are +7 or more on the road against a top 20 defense. Usually cant name another player on the team other than say.. Christian Ponder, and then is surprised when they lose by 40 to say.. Oklahoma. Awesome QB Guy hasnt figured out the whole good pitching beats good hitting thing. I must admit, I have been guilty of being this a$$hole until I learned whats up.

DangerousOne

Quote Originally Posted by TodaysLocks View Post
    TodaysLocks has a nice looking Labby thread...
    18. Shameless self promoter in my thread guy

melia26
    melia26's Avatar Become A Pro!

OP is smart and funny, I wish I would have read this thread years ago. When I first started reading message boards, I made a bet just because everyone was in agreement, it was quite a love fest. No way this can lose! High five! We got this! Oh yeah! I think the thread was titled Back The Truck Up. Yeah, it was a big loser. No trucks backed up that day.

DangerousOne

19. The Points Mooch - Ah Yes, The Points Mooch. This fade monster can ONLY be found on the SBR forum and does not share his knowledge with the rest of us to help out his follow man, show how smart he is, or even for the competition. The points mooch is only in it only for the precious betpoints and has no problem asking for them IE... "Can you help a fellow capper out". Maybe he saving up for that medium Papa Johns cheese pizza or an overpriced music player, but you know that he is a fader because if you win games you make REAL DOLLARS AND CAN BUY THAT STUFF ANYWAY. On a completely unrelated topic I was unhappy w/ my IPOD recently and returned it to the Apple store where I purchased it from. I informed the sales associate that I would like my refund in betpoints. Long story short 45 minutes and 11 confused sales clerks later... I am the proud owner of 1 MILLION POINTS because... Whoever dies w/ the most points wins?

ACCBlitz
    ACCBlitz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great post Dangerous

And guys w/the hott chick avatar, I think we're willing to let it slide!

mark2010
    mark2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

i try to cap my own games at the same time i follow some player here but not 100%. i cap the games and if i feel confortable then i bet on it. basically u have to do ur own hwork. gl

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is good.

udlock4life
    udlock4life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Poppa Catfish
    Poppa Catfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 801

Solid list

UCSC is the slugs (not UCSB), pretty easy being objective what with our no football team. Then again much like Boise State we are unbeaten year in year out

Poppa Catfish proud slug fan and grad

DangerousOne

Quote Originally Posted by Poppa Catfish View Post
    Solid list

UCSC is the slugs (not UCSB), pretty easy being objective what with our no football team. Then again much like Boise State we are unbeaten year in year out

Poppa Catfish proud slug fan and grad
    My apologies to u and all the slugs alums (both of you) . Congrats on another unbeaten season.

DangerousOne

Someone who has been hot lately is Machine Choice. Check out his thread he's on a 9 - 0 run and he hasn't broken any of my rules, but he has The Transformers for an avatar and says things like "Programmed to Win" so I am sensing that he will make my list at some point. But I don't care if he thinks he's a transformer or Batman or Ron Mexico as long as he keeps hitting, right?

HoofHearted
    HoofHearted's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 33

Really good thread and list. Very funny information. Good luck to you all this weekend.

DangerousOne

Quote Originally Posted by mark2010 View Post
    i try to cap my own games at the same time i follow some player here but not 100%. i cap the games and if i feel confortable then i bet on it. basically u have to do ur own hwork. gl
    I have no idea what you said. I will however feel confortable making fun of it. But GL to you and thank you for confributing to my thread!!!

DangerousOne

Check out ACCBlitz. Hitting over 60% for the year. Also I've been saying since day 1 don't sleep on Harry N. LLoyd's threads. He banked for me lasy year and he's heating up this year. GL to all and keep ur eyes on the hot cappers.

DangerousOne

20. The Sammy - How legendary of a fader are you when you get your own category. He's not wrong name guy or system guy (although he does break rules # 3,4,10,11,& 16). HE'S HIS OWN FRIGGIN CATEGORY. I can't stop reading his thread... it's like crack to a capper, some of the best fade material ANYWHERE. No stats, no write ups, no analysis only guarantees how he will leave the forum if his $90,000 play that he has to drive to Vegas to place doesn't hit. All the bright colors, bling-bling emoticons (I think that will be guy #21), million unit plays, motivational speeches, & ALL CAPS capping make Sammy's thread BAR NONE (like William Floyd) the most entertaining thread in the world make even that Dos Equis guy proud. He even has Sammy-ism's like .... MY WORD IN LIFE MEANS A LOT, WHETHER YOU ALL BELIEVE IT OR NOT, I AM VERY INFLUENTIAL AND HAVE A MIND THAT SEEMS TO GO DEEPER THAN THE EYE CAN SEE. I can't make that stuff up, I actually cut & pasted it from his thread. However as entertaining as his is, at the end of the when you break 5 rules on the list you can't help but becoming.... Fader #20 The Sammy.Congrats to all of you that got my William Floyd reference.

DangerousOne

21. Incorrect Emoticon Guy - First of all I am not an emotocist (some of my best friends are emoticons). All I'm saying is if you use certain emoticons or certain emoticons incorrectly you cannot be taken seriously and you are #21 Incorrect Emoticon Guy. Lets review:

This emoticon cannot be used to mean we cashed in. It can only be used if you have recently purchased a shiny new tooth or you're sportin' a new watch. Have you ever seen a serious capper include this in his thread?

or or
    These break rule #14.

This one is cruel to "special" emoticons

No seasonal emoticons.

This one just makes me uncomfortable

No endangered emoticons

You will not use this emoticon... You will not use this emoticon... you will not use this emoticon.

I'm just not sure this one is consentual and I don't think the smaller emoticon is 18.

At 1st glance I thought this one was OK, but after reviewing this is absolutely goaltending and we won't have that in our forum.

If your emoticon is carrying a sign you clearly don't understand emoticons

&*%&^%$##$^**^%$#@)(**%%

No Dennis Rodman emoticons

I SAID NO DENNIS RODMAN EMOTICONS.

Please feel free to add to the list. 1 point for every GOOD reason we shouldn't use an emoticon.

DangerousOne

Get on these hot cappers...

Harry N. LLoyd (He has 2 threads, 1 for totals, 1 for sides)
    Rudy (RochesterTitans)
    GivemeaBJ (down last week but has been hot all year)
    GL GUYS!!!

rochestertitans
    betpoints ARE MY ONLY BANKROLL
    rochestertitans's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get on these hot cappers...

Harry N. LLoyd (He has 2 threads, 1 for totals, 1 for sides)
    Rudy (RochesterTitans)
    GivemeaBJ (down last week but has been hot all year)
    GL GUYS!!!

explain the bold

First 12345 Last