firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by Letsgovols22 View Post
    Uga concerns me and it's coaching. Smart isn't smart. Let his best 2 qbs walk. I'm concerned they can't score enough to keep up with LSU
    Post makes zero sense lol

Fields didn't fit the offense
    Eason is not as good as frohm
    Points Awarded:

kingdom gave firedawg 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Letsgovols22
    Letsgovols22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7587

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Post makes zero sense lol

Fields didn't fit the offense
    Eason is not as good as frohm
    We'll see. Good luck with your action. I'm obviously not a Kirby fan. Great recruiter though!

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

We'll see. Good luck with your action. I'm obviously not a Kirby fan. Great recruiter though!
    Kirby chokes and makes bad decisions in the big games

Agreed

Letsgovols22

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Kirby chokes and makes bad decisions in the big games

Agreed
    But as of this moment, 80% of the money is on LSU and I'm a contrarian bettor so I might be forced to go against my gut feeling

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Uga concerns me and it's coaching. Smart isn't smart. Let his best 2 qbs walk. I'm concerned they can't score enough to keep up with LSU
    Let’s not go and make Orgeron out to be some genius for LSU either. Of course I worry bout them keeping up in a shootout but I also saw a very good Auburn defense hold tigers to low 20s. I’m a old school kinda guy so anytime I can get 7.5 and the vastly superior defense I’m pretty likely to take it..

I know there no arguing with the tigers resume, it very impressive but they do not play championship level defense imo so I still have doubts. I don’t believe since the Bcs started and now playoff have we had a team ranked so poorly on the defensive side win it all. I know the game has changed a great deal but I’m still of the belief any offense can be slowed and eventually you gotta get stops to win.

Certainly not saying Uga the team to do it cause their offense worries me but I do think they can turn this into more a slugfest than LSU comfy with and getting more than a td is a ton If dawgs can in fact keep this thing in the 20s.,

Letsgovols22

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Let’s not go and make Orgeron out to be some genius for LSU either. Of course I worry bout them keeping up in a shootout but I also saw a very good Auburn defense hold tigers to low 20s. I’m a old school kinda guy so anytime I can get 7.5 and the vastly superior defense I’m pretty likely to take it..

I know there no arguing with the tigers resume, it very impressive but they do not play championship level defense imo so I still have doubts. I don’t believe since the Bcs started and now playoff have we had a team ranked so poorly on the defensive side win it all. I know the game has changed a great deal but I’m still of the belief any offense can be slowed and eventually you gotta get stops to win.

Certainly not saying Uga the team to do it cause their offense worries me but I do think they can turn this into more a slugfest than LSU comfy with and getting more than a td is a ton If dawgs can in fact keep this thing in the 20s.,
    Can't argue that. Only chance uga has is a defensive game. I agree coach O is no Einstein, I just don't trust Kirby and like you said, the offense is bad. If LSU scores over 30 uga has zero chance. But like I said, with all the money on LSU, I might be forced to sweat a dog bet. GL

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Well at first I thought because if Oregon doesn't show up then no sense taking them for the whole game

But, I am actually taking Oregon for the full game +7, bought half point

I don't like going against Bank but to me, I just don't see enough difference to warrant nearly a touchdown spread

I don't think motivation is an issue. This is still for a conference championship. They're not just going to give it to them

I think weather actually favours Oregon in the passing game. Herbert stronger arm and better equipped to deal with rain and windy conditions. Utah's offense is more reliant on passing this year, I think it affects them more

Oregon's defense is the best defense Utah will have faced this year. They're a little weak against the pass but that's helped by the weather. The main point is they are physical and can match Utah in the trenches

If Oregon didn't slip up against ASU, what would the line be here? I'd say closer to PK. Is Oregon much different as a team because of the loss? I don't think so
    Before ducks lost I was told by someone with book ties that against LSU ducks woulda been +8.5 and utes +6.5, so assuming crossing that 7 pretty valuable I’d say 3/4 before asu loss would have been pretty fair assumption.

I think where I disagree is Herbert more suited to throw In bad weather, he honestly doesn’t scare me In good weather., I agree ducks oline is prob pretty well equipped to battle utes d line In trenches but I can’t ignore utes havnt allowed anyone to rush for even 2.5 per carry in over a month. Think the weather negates my one concern w utes and turns this into a slugfest and I just think utes are the tougher team.

Certainly don’t think there any more motivation on one side than the other. I’ll never think either team not giving it their all to win conf championship which I still believe is majority of teams goal to start year (outside the bama, Clemson, osu of the world).

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6494

Agree with the lines in the Utah/CMU/FAU games, no straights for me. ML parlay +160.

ElJefe305
    ElJefe305's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 850

This is what will happen with LSU-UGA: UGA comes out fired up playing for a playoff berth in their own backyard blah blah blah and makes a stop or two early to make it competitive. Heck Fromm may even look like a half decent QB and get the Dawgs up early.

But then the real LSU shows up, and UGA can't stop all of these weapons. UGA is very overrated IMO, and they have 0 shot in this game if LSU puts up more than 25. Remember they're getting healthy on D now too.

LSU 38 - UGA 20

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3545

Like the Georgia pick, good solid squad that has it in them to keep this game close. You reckon the line is inflated due to Joe Burrows.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30480

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Before ducks lost I was told by someone with book ties that against LSU ducks woulda been +8.5 and utes +6.5, so assuming crossing that 7 pretty valuable I’d say 3/4 before asu loss would have been pretty fair assumption.

I think where I disagree is Herbert more suited to throw In bad weather, he honestly doesn’t scare me In good weather., I agree ducks oline is prob pretty well equipped to battle utes d line In trenches but I can’t ignore utes havnt allowed anyone to rush for even 2.5 per carry in over a month. Think the weather negates my one concern w utes and turns this into a slugfest and I just think utes are the tougher team.

Certainly don’t think there any more motivation on one side than the other. I’ll never think either team not giving it their all to win conf championship which I still believe is majority of teams goal to start year (outside the bama, Clemson, osu of the world).
    Well I think I question if Huntley can be effective too. They've relied on his passing and his arm strength and accuracy will be tested in this weather. Utah runs the ball better but maybe not enough for touchdown separation. I guess I'm betting on Herbert being better under the conditions

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Saturday straights:

LLafayette +6
    Baylor +9
    Memphis -9.5
    Boise -13.5
    Georgia +7

Not getting in early cost me a little in the LL/Baylor/Georgia games but I still like them.

Riding the numbers in FCS, short dogs. Hope so anyway

Monmouth +28.5
    Kennesaw St +13
    SE La +12.5
    Albany +9.5
    Nicholls St +28
    Austin Peay +13

Good luck all

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24880

S&T I hope you have a really good weekend. We have very similar cards.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

I hope someone makes an in game thread for the utah utes game!!!!

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I hope someone makes an in game thread for the utah utes game!!!!
    it makes me incredibly happy you're on utah!!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by U2.5 View Post
    it makes me incredibly happy you're on utah!!!
    Yeah me too! Since they are going to win and cover. I predict by 10+

U2.5
    U2.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3223

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Yeah me too! Since they are going to win and cover. I predict by 10+
    even better

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    S&T I hope you have a really good weekend. We have very similar cards.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm on Utah -6.5 tonight.
    Good luck Utes fans.

Cuse0323
    Cuse0323's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Ducks better lose. Couldn’t unload on Oregon ML of course.

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Cuse0323 View Post
    Ducks better lose. Couldn’t unload on Oregon ML of course.
    Hey Cuse... never told you... GREAT JOB in Pick 6 last week. Your buried it. I think your 7.5 units is the high this year (unconfirmed). Confirmed!

You should get something extra from SBR if it holds up for the year.
    Last edited by Tanko; 12-06-19 at 07:15 PM.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

Good luck Utes fans.
    Same here buddy plus UNDER

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Man this is starting off horribly

mikmik
    mikmik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15907

Utah getting snuck and just shook

Cuse0323

Hey Cuse... never told you... GREAT JOB in Pick 6 last week. Your buried it. I think your 7.5 units is the high this year (unconfirmed). Confirmed!

You should get something extra from SBR if it holds up for the year.
    Thanks man. Pure luck, but I’ll take it. SBR slow rolling me so I couldn’t take Oregon, and of course they’re winning. Utes better come back. Slightly annoyed it takes so long to get paid, but it’s free money so whatever.

2daBank

Thanks man. Pure luck, but I’ll take it. SBR slow rolling me so I couldn’t take Oregon, and of course they’re winning. Utes better come back. Slightly annoyed it takes so long to get paid, but it’s free money so whatever.
    Oh damn they havnt paid yet? They been all over the place w btc orders last several months. I got a few In 2-3 days then my last 1 took like 10 days. Havnt won a contest In some time but the ones I won earlier in the year were paid pretty fast. Good call w ducks, glad I didn’t even use utes in pick 7, just a normal 50 dollar bet.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by mikmik View Post
    Utah getting snuck and just shook
    Pretty surprising to me but wasn’t a big play so if this my worst of weekend be in good shape. Lol

Cuse0323

Fckin bullshit. Cost me like 1200+

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Fckin bullshit. Cost me like 1200+
    Cuse.... Did you get the bitcoin from the Pick 6 hit?
    Nice $600.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Good luck Utes fans.
    Best bet for Pick 6 ?

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    Best bet for Pick 6 ?
    Noooo.... Thank god.

BeatTheJerk

Noooo.... Thank god.
    Ok good, I have Utah as well -6.5. Let’s win this 2nd half by 4 TD’s

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO

Best bet for Pick 6 ?
    Althought I've done like S#!T lately in Pick 6, you're going to have to hit a couple more picks to catch me (I hope). Just attempting to hang on long enough to be in the money.

BeatTheJerk

Althought I've done like S#!T lately in Pick 6, you're going to have to hit a couple more picks to catch me (I hope). Just attempting to hang on long enough to be in the money.
    Yeah I was at +20.00 units & went 0-2 on Sunday losing my best bet. Dropped 3 quick units there

2daBank

Yeah I was at +20.00 units & went 0-2 on Sunday losing my best bet. Dropped 3 quick units there
    I been on nice rise but missed my 2x play last week which hurt. I’m 22-9 last 31. Bummer I was like almost dead last after 6 weeks w fukkin nfl!! Lol, if I only had 4 more weeks of college think I could catch top 10, ain’t gonna happen w nfl!! lol

First 123456 ... Last