plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Nate Diaz is such a retard that its unbelievable. GUy cant speak in sentences. Even the sound of his voice is retarded. Nobody understands him thats why they put subtitles in the video for him. Guy has serious brain damage and UFC 202 wont do him any good.

The main event is a live bet imo. Odds are the same right now. They both can talk all day but its important to get a feel for the first round. Vegetable Nate is very durable and Conors only path to victory is by points.

With his superior movement he can avoid Nate all day and just pepper him with shots with cardio management in mind. Anybody that has eyes could see Conor was able to avoid Nate and he could see all his shots coming from a mile away. In round 2 Conor planted his feet and started to stand right in front of Nate. His shots didnt have any snap. Nate protected his gastank and it was all over.

Long story short: If Conor again goes for a nonstop attacking style (spinning techniques, combination shots) he is going to lose. He easily has the tools to win a u. dec.
    you are borderline retarded sir. and the numbers from round one support that.

and yeah, the guy who's been sucking air in several other fights, and who's never gone 25 in his life totally have the ''tools'' to hit and run against a cardio machine that is durable as all hell.

Conor McGregor
    Nate Diaz
    28 of 74
    23 of 62

yeah, he was so fckn amazing at moving and ''seeing'' all the shots coming, that he managed to outland a guy that took the fight on 10 days notice by five strikes in total when he was ''supposedly'' fresh.

makes all the the sense in the world bro. like i said, borderline retarded, a couple of iq points lower and you'd be on benifits.
    Last edited by plekz; 08-11-16 at 09:42 AM.
    Points Awarded:

LBfightlife gave plekz 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

make sbr great again

alrightbud
    alrightbud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 306

Never bet against diaz bros! Conor said him self that he was gassed and "drowning" in the second round. He cannot catch up to Diaz's triathlete level cardio in 3-5 months.

If conor does try this strategy to score points stick and move people keep talking about he will get beat in my eyes. Since he has never really won a fight that way and is a 1st, 2nd round finisher in 145 division... Your dreaming if you think he can last 15 minutes with nate boxing. (Let alone 25) As someone said before conor basically has punchers chance in my opinion. He'd be best off trying to finish Nate in the first.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Pletz, i would get on your bandwagon if u could actually string a win together. Man u are hitting guys hard with your rhetoric like usual then will lose, comeback five cards later with the same type of heat LMFAO. I wonder if MIri is reading this shit show. This was all the same nonsense u said with Aldo and then he got stretched in 13 seconds lol. You gave Conner no chance.
    Since i will be there i like Nate but won't bet him because i want to just enjoy the fight. I like both guys and hope we get a great fight. I really like Story but i can see getting hose in a bad decision. Cerrone like Brown can't take shots to the body. Story is a viscous body puncher that will take a few shots to rip those ribs. Now will Cerrone catch him and hurt him? Possibly but i like that toughness of Story. Any of u guys know the best seafood places in Vegas?

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    win
    not my fault you apparently suffer from alzheimers. as for the picture you are trying to paint regarding conor? post history alone will confirm i called him ending dustin early, and same goes for his fight with mendes.

that's just two examples right there. also who the fck is ''conner'' ? eat a dicc

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

I'm somewhat new to this forum, but I'd wager plekz is a longterm loser. Those type of "know-it-alls-everyone is stupid except for me" kind of people usually are. It's those who are humble and have a healthy dose of self-doubt that are the consistent winners. Sportsbetting, like all prediction markets, is a tricky, confusing business.

FWIW, I think the Connor/Diaz fight is "pickem", and I'm not betting on it either. McGregor is a champion with that "it" factor, whereas the Diaz brothers always fall short on the elite level.

Pletz, i would get on your bandwagon if u could actually string a win together. Man u are hitting guys hard with your rhetoric like usual then will lose, comeback five cards later with the same type of heat LMFAO. I wonder if MIri is reading this shit show. This was all the same nonsense u said with Aldo and then he got stretched in 13 seconds lol. You gave Conner no chance.
    Since i will be there i like Nate but won't bet him because i want to just enjoy the fight. I like both guys and hope we get a great fight. I really like Story but i can see getting hose in a bad decision. Cerrone like Brown can't take shots to the body. Story is a viscous body puncher that will take a few shots to rip those ribs. Now will Cerrone catch him and hurt him? Possibly but i like that toughness of Story. Any of u guys know the best seafood places in Vegas?
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Rich Benjamins 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by Rich Benjamins View Post
    but I'd wager
    hey dumbfck, how about you actually try reading the contents of the posts in question before attempting at retorting? if anyone could come up with a logical reasoning for why it's plausible that mcgregor can pull of a 25 minute hit & run approach with diaz i'm all ears.

but listening to all the retarded hyperbole of how much of a fcking champion he is (eventhough he hasn't defended a single belt he's ever won in his life, and have multiple losses by submission) and how because he eats fcking cocopops for breakfast he's gonna have no problem doing it?

yeah, then i'm gonna treat you like shit for it, because then you are a grade a fcking moron. and that has nothing to do with being ''humble'' and everything to do with if you say dumb shit, expect to have it questioned.

i have said from the jump that mcgregor's way to victory is the same thing he tried last time, and just hope for a better result this time. because based on timeframe he's had to ''improve'' and what he already had, that's the logical conclusion.

and stop trying to fcking ''psychoanalyse'' people on a fcking messageboard, it's fantastic that you try and speak as if you know people and betting, and the way you introduce yourself is by making a baseless assumption.

people usually aim at not shooting themselves in the foot, if you could avoid getting your whole face in front of the barrel next time you try and retort something, that would be a huge improvement from where you currently stand.
    Last edited by plekz; 08-11-16 at 11:32 AM.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Down time between events always did = flame wars... Gotta love SBR!!!

Saw that happen with Joshknows as a main target in the past.. He couldn't take the heat... We got some new targets emerging..

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

WTF? Another mind boggling post from Thor.. No surprise....

Having action on the fight only boosts the entertainment level.. Thor you're a big pussy.. Bet that shit ya coward....
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Hugo de Naranja

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    you are borderline retarded sir. and the numbers from round one support that.

and yeah, the guy who's been sucking air in several other fights, and who's never gone 25 in his life totally have the ''tools'' to hit and run against a cardio machine that is durable as all hell.

Conor McGregor
    Nate Diaz
    28 of 74
    23 of 62

yeah, he was so fckn amazing at moving and ''seeing'' all the shots coming, that he managed to outland a guy that took the fight on 10 days notice by five strikes in total when he was ''supposedly'' fresh.

makes all the the sense in the world bro. like i said, borderline retarded, a couple of iq points lower and you'd be on benifits.
    Conor landed the more signifcant shots, busted Nate up and won the round. Like I said as soon as Mac blew his load it was a matter of time. The fact that opponents got switched at last minute and Conor still did as good as he did in round 1, 2 weight classes above his normal weight, speaks volumes about him. Conor is smarter than Nate and add the pressure of coming off a loss and you have somebody that could pull it off. Nates biggest strenghts are his chin and BJJ other than that hes garbage. Conor had time to adjust to 170 which means we will see a better Conor. We all know how a prepared Nate looks like so judge for yourself.

It definitely is a tricky spot. Like I said, if Conor finds ways to stall and pick hid shots he could do it.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

^^ You guys are forgetting Nate came into that first fight on what a 2 week notice?.. Does anyone consider that Nate has a full training camp this go around? You people are drinking the cool aid way too much.. What ever improvements McIrish can gain Nate can gain as well and more.

Same result will happen, Nate by KO or SUB in the 3rd or 4th round.. Who wanna get paid?

$500.00 $575.00 Pending 8/20/16 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1001 Nate Diaz +115* vs Conor McGregor

$200.00 $$320.00 Pending 8/20/16 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1005 Diaz wins inside distance +160* vs Not Diaz inside distance

$115.00 $100.00 Pending 8/20/16 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1059 Diaz (scorecards = no action) -115* vs McGregor (scorecards = no action)

Last edited by JIBBBY; 08-11-16 at 01:15 PM.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

only fitting that all these losers come outta the woodwork for a connor mcgregor fight
    reading the comments seeing new people that have never seen been seen in this sub forum claiming they know how this fight is going to play out and they know the exact reason why mcgregor lost last fight ....

reality check guys its mma if these 2 fight 10 times there will be a different winner everytime basically, their styles matchup perfectly for a crazy fight and once everybody in the public sees one thing they think its fact or truth ( diaz beats mcgregor by sub so mcgregor must penetrating suck at submissions !!!!no actually diaz got mcgregor down in round 1 and mcgregor sweeped him in less then 3 seconds and ended up ontop . Connor has a terrible chin supposedly now , no when youre gassed and throw all power shots 25lbs above your normal fighting weight and start getting clipped at a furious pace youre gonna get rocked since half this forum is apparantely mma fighters now they should know that when youre gassed out you can get hit by minimal power shots and still get hurt, and when youre rocked you are basically in autopilot, mcgregor got tagged tried to stay in the fight and realized he couldnt get out of the fire he was to far in, shot a shitty ass half effort takedown , then tried to sit back and use butterfly guard to sweep diaz again but he didnt have enough in him, gets mounted and beaten up , tries to turn over complete rookie mistake but when youre basically half knocked out and gassed you arent thinking straight especially when a ground wizard is on your back youre getting choked out 10/10 times..

this next fight is completely different everybody says the storyline is mcgregor by ko or diaz by anything?
    diaz record is 19-10 lol and hes on a winning streak..... its true diaz losses are mainly against wrestlers / muai thay kickers who focus on kicking his legs out ( rda ) best example . hes been only finished twice once by tko ( josh thompson head kicks ) subbed once by hermes franca . Basically long story short since everybodys mind is set im on diaz hes going to mess up mcgregor again !!!! im on mcgregor hes going to knock out diaz last fight was lucky!!!
    thats exactly what the bookies want a war between 2 teams or fighters and have the lines skewed in a shitty ass way mcgregor -130 and watch how diaz will end up like -120 both with juice and everybody in the public so sure of themselves that theyll pay the extra juice $20-30 on a unit for free to the bookie while they rake in all the money since half the publics on mcgregor and half the publics on diaz . This fight is a toss up 50/50 fight imo, both have many advantages/disadvantages and saying you know 100% whos going to win is an absolute joke , half the public will get lucky on there coin flip bet and proclaim they knew all along ____ was obviously going to win idiots you shouldve known!! while they paid juice on a 50/50 fight thinking they know it all, long term youll be buried trust me. Just because its a huge fight one of the biggest in the year or ufc history imo doesnt mean you need to bet it, the value in this fight would be either fighter at + value , -120 or more means you have a 54.5% + probability of winning so you must think they have a 55%+ chance of winning if you have the edge but its a 50/50 toss up fight so wheres the edge???? its mma who knows mcgregor could come out knock him out in 30 seconds, he could 5 round decision rape him, diaz could come out and headkick mcgregor ko him stiff who knows?? they have a bunch of different techniques and theyre elite talent that could put anybody anyway

long story short, play this fight small unless you like roullette throw big money on red or black aka mcgregor or diaz and hope you win, or just sit back enjoy a great fight and clean up on the bets that have actual value earlier in the card
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Rich Benjamins

plekz

oh great, another fcking retard who's just repeating something someone else have said without taking into account any history. stop trying to talk about that ''sweep'' like it was some sort of amazing move, it was a simple ankle pull, against a guy that loves to play guard and have one of the most deadly guards in mma period.

conor's guard is next level trash, he proved that in the mendes fight where it took mendes less than 6 seconds to fully pass mcgregors guard and move to side position. and that's chad mendes, who is a mediocre bjj player (but great wrestler) that have okay topcontrol and decent pressure.

his legs are fckn dead when he plays guard, he can't defend side for shit (as he proved against mendes and proved again against diaz)

it's about as intelligent as talking about the ''shots'' that was ''busting'' diaz up, that the other clownboy above you posted about, not taking into account that both diaz brothers have tons of scar tissue around their eyes and as a result they cut easy.

diaz has size (by around 20 pounds of quality mass) reach & length, a bjj blackbelt (as legit as they come, he could compete in metamoris or any of the other nogi comps and do just fine) and on top of that very sound boxing fundamentals, one of the better jabs in mma (conor doesn't even have a jab) and the cardio of someone who does triathalons for fun.

fck kinda drugs are you on trying to talk about how their ''styles'' machup perfectly? it's about as bad a fcking style matchup you could ever give a frontrunner type fighter like mcgregor, who has questionable defense, not that great headmovement and who folded completly last time around.

not to mention, how paramount the ''mental'' aspect have been in all of conors previous fights (all the way back to when he was still on the u.k cards) and the fact that he'll never get nate to show him any sign of respect inside the cage.

oh, and conor was showing fatigue even before he got clipped, you see it's very easy to tell when he's getting fatigued as his defensive numbers start to skew, as when he fatigues he has a tendency to get sloppy.

btw einstein, i'd love to hear about all those ''many'' advantages conor has in this fight, seriously can't wait to read what type of shit you'll manage to dream up.
    Last edited by plekz; 08-11-16 at 12:53 PM.

firekillex

oh great, another fcking retard who's just repeating something someone else have said without taking into account any history. stop trying to talk about that ''sweep'' like it was some sort of amazing move, it was a simple ankle pull, against a guy that loves to play guard and have one of the most deadly guards in mma period.

conor's guard is next level trash, he proved that in the mendes fight where it took mendes less than 6 seconds to fully pass mcgregors guard and move to side position. and that's chad mendes, who is a mediocre bjj player (but great wrestler) that have okay topcontrol and decent pressure.

his legs are fckn dead when he plays guard, he can't defend side for shit (as he proved against mendes and proved again against diaz)

it's about as intelligent as talking about the ''shots'' that was ''busting'' diaz up, that the other clownboy above you posted about, not taking into account that both diaz brothers have tons of scar tissue around their eyes and as a result they cut easy.

diaz has size (by around 20 pounds of quality mass) reach & length, a bjj blackbelt (as legit as they come, he could compete in metamoris or any of the other nogi comps and do just fine) and on top of that very sound boxing fundamentals, one of the better jabs in mma (conor doesn't even have a jab) and the cardio of someone who does triathalons for fun.

fck kinda drugs are you on trying to talk about how their ''styles'' machup perfectly? it's about as bad a fcking style matchup you could ever give a frontrunner type fighter like mcgregor, who has questionable defense, not that great headmovement and who folded completly last time around.

not to mention, how paramount the ''mental'' aspect have been in all of conors previous fights (all the way back to when he was still on the u.k cards) and the fact that he'll never get nate to show him any sign of respect inside the cage.

oh, and conor was showing fatigue even before he got clipped, you see it's very easy to tell when he's getting fatigued as his defensive numbers start to skew, as when he fatigues he has a tendency to get sloppy.

point proven
    just read some of your points either youre illiterate or extremely stupid
    but thanks for proving my point you sheep, guarantee you were on mcgregors nuts before the first fight when he was the favourite but then you see him lose and now diaz is 100% going to win again lmao put your whole bankroll on diaz if youre so sure of yourself buddy... couple points to i said he got rocked because he was gassed already ( 1 idiot point) , a simple ankle pull is no skill? ya he only sweeped diaz and got ontop reigning punches to end the round extremely rookie move using a "simple sweep" that you most likely couldnt do to a baby (idiot point 2) being good on the ground doesnt mean you have to be a guard wizard everybody has different styles, mcgregor has a good top game which hes showed a few times in the ufc

tip dont get so riled up and offended by somebodys opinion who knows more about mma and is better then you at betting mma, you dont know everything you watched a few videos and spewed out the same shit everybody else is saying ( wow diaz weighs more ) THANKS FOR THAT SECRET , never seen you around here before and hopefully youll be buried in less then a month with your air bets dont lose to much oxygen
    Last edited by firekillex; 08-11-16 at 01:01 PM.

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    i'm a cnt
    both have many advantages/disadvantages
    back even that one up, since that's usually how it goes when you are attempting to analyze something, and not just talking out of your ass writing half an essay worth of what amounts to ''lolz guys no value here cuz i said so''

until then shove that smiley up your ass, try digging there and see if that's where your brain went to hide when you wrote that first post of yours.

firekillex

back even that one up, since that's usually how it goes when you are attempting to analyze something, and not just talking out of your ass writing half an essay worth of what amounts to ''lolz guys no value here cuz i said so''

until then shove that smiley up your ass, try digging there and see if that's where your brain went to hide when you wrote that first post of yours.

are you on your period bro you seem extremely mad???
    my analysis of the betting aspect not the actual fight wasnt directed to you since youre the sheep i was exactly defining ( but youre heads so far up your ass you cant realize it ) extremely funny on my end thanks for the laugh buddy ps if you knew anything about the ground game youd know the "easiest" techniques are the ones you master and use in fights ask any high level ground fighter , some of gracies might know what im saying but hey they suck at jiu jitsu though

plekz

no i sorry i can't

i figured as much. bit surprising though, considering you by your own account claimed the advantages were ''many'' and yet you can't even produce a few? or even one?

you do know the oxford dictionary of english grammar lists the meaning of ''many'' as more then none right?

just read some of your points either youre illiterate
    really? we really gonna that route? with the amount of misspellings and faulty use of grammar your own posts are filled with aswell?

also, stop editing your old posts like some bitchboy.

some of gracies might know what im saying but hey they suck at jiu jitsu though
    you mean some of ''the'' gracies right? yeah, they also might have an idea why brazilian jiu-jitsu have been quite frequently compared to the same type of strategy one would apply for chess. you clearly haven't got the faintest fcking idea though.

if you had, you'd have seen the triangle diaz was setting up from bottom when the round ended for instance. meaning he had no qualms about falling into guard when mcgregor pulled his ankle. since he is one of the best bjj guardplayers in the entire ufc.

i'm not the best at breaking down the intricacies of striking, but i know my jitz.

also, name a single person that have even a decent ground game in mma (or when he tried to competing in grappling) that conor have ever shown that he has a decent topgame against? remember he's supposedly a brown belt.

ps: still waiting for that breakdown of all the ''many'' advantages conor has in this fight.
    Last edited by plekz; 08-11-16 at 01:21 PM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Somebody please give plekz a tampon!!!!
    Points Awarded:

firekillex gave Demonata 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

firekillex

lmao im not sure if youre trolling or being serious now plekz, either way congratulations on giving me a laugh thanks for that one
    delusional people are always so fascinating to watch make an ass of themselves, its a mma sub forum where you give insight on techniques, info and betting strategy , dont come in thinking youre the man when youve literally never done shit you most likely suck at betting mma and any fighting in general so how about you just read the free good info from the people around here and make some side money so you can bet $5 units on nate diaz and get rich its much easier and better to be friendly or youll be singled out in here and made to look like an ass dont argue with everybody on an mma fight thinking you know 100% the outcome especially when its an extremely close fight , seen many people do it and get buried # RIPPLEKZ

firekillex

also, stop editing your old posts like some bitchboy
    Today 02:08 PM
    Last edited by plekz; Today at 02:17 PM.

almost 10 minutes later .... you cant make that stuff up people

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

- Conor McGregor vs Chad Mendes (UFC 189, 2015.07.11)

- Nate Diaz vs Michael Johnson (UFC on FOX 17, 2015.12.19)

- Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz (UFC 196, 2016.03.05)
    Last edited by Thrilla; 08-11-16 at 01:30 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave Thrilla 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sato

LIke I said, Conor finds ways to stall and picks his shots he could pull it off. It is a difficult fight and at those odds not a good bet. I love how plekz doesnt add anything new. He just mentions Diaz chin and BJJ like hes some sort of genius capper. Oh and I also love how busting someone up doesnt actually mean busting someone up because the person has alot of scar tissue around that part. What a complete useless vegetable. He got hit with a left that moved Nates face to the other direction, opening him up in the process. A flush hit.

How about you calm down a bit and try to add something new...

The Diaz brothers get frustrated pretty quickly if somebody point fights and doesnt fight them heads up.

Everything I write probably makes too much sense for your aggro ass, so I hope you think of me when Conor completely abandons his head on fighting style and is actually prepared to go 5 rounds with trashy Nate Diaz.
    Last edited by Sato; 08-11-16 at 01:32 PM.

plekz

i don't think i'm the man, but when i read stuff that people write without any kind of foundation to back their claims or theories up? then yeah i'll call people out on it. since it's a beyond dumb approach, and contributes fck all of value to a discussion.

assuming you are reading at atleast a grade school level, you'll also be able to see that iv'e written that i give conor a good chance early in this fight. but that he needs it done in the frame of the first 10 minutes, after that his chances are going to diminish greatly for each passing second. simply because there are way to many advantages for diaz in this fight for conor to overcome when looking at his own tendencies in fights. it's really quite simple.

also, i need no lectures about this forum, so you can stick those up your ass, and i'll continue to treat you like dogshit until you prove that you are actually able to put together a coherent post where you explain the reasoning of all the things you claim to exist in this fight.

until then it's bullshit.

you can start with the ''many'' advantages for conor in a 25 minute fight against nathan diaz.

ps: if i thought that odds betting was a logical sound approach to ''getting'' rich, i'd have jumped off a fcking bridge a long time ago.

Today 02:08 PM
    Last edited by plekz; Today at 02:17 PM.

almost 10 minutes later .... you cant make that stuff up people
    yeah, because otherwise i would have two posts after eachother. which makes no sense when the forum offers a edit function. but you didn't do that did ya? no, you had a newer post you could have put the new text into, but instead you went back in the thread and edited a previous post.

that's why i called you a bitchboy.
    Conor finds ways to stall and picks his shots he could pull it off.
    stall how?

don't you get it? i could theorize that conor could totally win this fight by growing 15 inches and injecting the fcking gamma rays that turned bruce banner into the hulk into his c'ck. but i would have a real hard time backing it up with something factual. but i sure as fck could theorize about it being possible, if i adjusted the parameters to where the fcking marvel universe was the same as ours and not a made up fcking thing.

so how does he do it? based on what you know about all his previous fights, meaning the fighter he's been for the last 10+ years (that's he's now supposed to edit completly in the span of 5 months)

how does he pointfight his way to a 25 minute decision against someone that has reach,height & length on him not to mention a cardio level that conor would have to train for years to reach. oh and the little fact also that ''stalling'' is typically a bit hard to do when the other guy is alot better in the grappling department and have already shown they are stronger in the clinch aswell.
    Last edited by plekz; 08-11-16 at 01:39 PM.

Sato

There are many ways. Nates heavy front leg is susceptible to front and sidekicks. If Mac chooses to go heavy on them he COULD hurt him/immobilize him. He could do many things really as hes more versatile standing. I remember the sidekicks to Nates front leg were very successful.

firekillex

thanks for that extremely insightful info wow are you serious connor can win in the first 10 minutes, diaz has scar tissue ( goldberg says in the fight ) you must be the sbr mike goldberg , diaz has a good chin and cardio !?!?!?!? ARE YOU SERIOUS WOW ,i didnt know any of this plankz thanks bro i appreciate your professional air betting capping strategy. Its funny how everybody in here doesnt like you at all already lmao, usually if you have 0 friends in real life maybe youd wanna be cool and nice on a forum to get some fake friends at least sheesh

firekillex

There are many ways. Nates heavy front leg is susceptible to front and sidekicks. If Mac chooses to go heavy on them he COULD hurt him/immobilize him. He could do many things really as hes more versatile standing. I remember the sidekicks to Nates front leg were very successful.
    yup landing lots of those oblique kicks on the knee, plus he landed one big left leg kick about 2-3 minutes into the first round if he utilizes these more he could find success ... but he needs to grow 15 inches and become the hulk to do the same techniques he already used lmaoooooo

plekz

so you think that stance would work for a hit & run strategy for 25 minutes? nate had no problem checking kicks against michael johnson, to a point where m.j stopped throwing them very early in the fight. it's even easier to check a sidekick.

is it possible to break a kneecap with a sidekick? yeah it's possible, is it plausbile? no not really, is it likely to happen? no not really.

point being, it's probably not something that it makes a whole lot of sense to create a theory when analysing the most likely scenarios of how this fight plays out if it goes to a decision.

so what other ''many'' things could he do with his ''versatile'' striking game, while you are at it explain this versatile striking game of his.

he has a bolo-uppercut and a left straight (that's most of his arsenal in terms of hands) he also has a wheelkick that he's managed to land semi-successfully on one single opponent, which was brandao that he had a big size and reach advantage over. and he has those frontkicks that he used against mendes.

so that's your verstaile striker is it? what would that make someone like tomazinho or yair then? a street fighter character maybe?

since both of you are really trying here, let me ask you this. why do you think it is that jon jones is the only guy in the entire ufc who have made oblique kicks part of his arsenal. i mean you and your homie are clearly trying to sell them as a highly effective technique to use right? so why is it that jon jones is the only guy, and why is it that's just him do you think?

have you even looked at nate's numbers for the second round? why do you think it is they just increased all of a sudden? could it have been maybe that he came straight off a boat in cabo san lucas, and hadn't sparred for several weeks? and that it usually takes a little time then to get timing and such down.
    Last edited by plekz; 08-11-16 at 01:53 PM.

firekillex

youre trying so hard wow... if you could read i said its a 50/50 fight , ive never seen anybody so mad and trying to argue so hard lmao im honestly concerned for you , take a chill pill bud

who else uses oblique kicks? connor was landing multiple on nate while he was running in which causes the most damage since it hyperextends the knee, you obviously have 0 striking training please stop talking with so certainty about stuff you dont know anything about

who else uses these kicks? Holly holm, anderson silva, travis browne , Overeem, Carlos Condit, brandon vera, yair rodriguez .... oh ya and jon jones apparently does to some mma pro capper told me that

Sato

You do realize the fight is almost impossible to cap? Too many question marks. What I did was offer my point of view without selling them as facts like you try to find? There are no facts and ways how a fight plays out.

Bisping knocks Rockhold out, Serra knocks GSP out, Holly Van-Dammes Ronda so what the penetrate do you want from me?
    McGregors advantages are footwork/movement, kicks and precision. He landed at will when he had the energy. You would think someone like Nate plays right into conors fighting style. THats what I tought coming into the first fight and it showed. THe only thing was his cardio that blew it all up. So what has he done about his cardio?

You have to acknowledge how relentless he attacked and Nate did nothing. If you were his trainer what would you penetrating tell him?I would never bet this at those numbers, ever.

plekz

who else uses these kicks? Holly holm, anderson silva, travis browne , Overeem, Carlos Condit, brandon vera, yair rodriguez .... oh ya and jon jones apparently does to some mma pro capper told me that
    i'm not talking about occasionaly, i'm talking about examples of fighters that uses them to the extent that jon jones have done in every fight since he started using them, and why it could be that it's only him that uses them to that extent if they are such an effective technique.

this is as embarassing as your ''gracie'' comment, since it shows that you aren't able to think in a three dimensional spectrum at all. and instead just read the words that are there or what you see, without being able to interpret the nuances.

i'll give you one more attempt, then i'll explain to you why other fighters might be favoring kicks that involves the hip in the motion needed to execute them over kicks that dont (like oblique kicks)

also, stop talking in absolutes (or certainty) much like the posibility of breaking someones kneecap, it's not a foregone conclusion that even if you land a oblique kick it will hyperextend the tendons in your knee.

you still haven't been able to give examples of those ''many'' advantages by the way that conor has, or even a few.

You do realize the fight is almost impossible to cap? Too many question marks. What I did was offer my point of view without selling them as facts like you try to find? There are no facts and ways how a fight plays out.

Bisping knocks Rockhold out, Serra knocks GSP out, Holly Van-Dammes Ronda so what the penetrate do you want from me?
    McGregors advantages are footwork/movement, kicks and precision. He landed at will when he had the energy. You would think someone like Nate plays right into conors fighting style. THats what I tought coming into the first fight and it showed. THe only thing was his cardio that blew it all up. So what has he done about his cardio?

You have to acknowledge how relentless he attacked and Nate did nothing. If you were his trainer what would you penetrating tell him?I would never bet this at those numbers, ever.
    bisping and serra are anomalys (meaning you can't cap for them, if you are going to take into account those things then you might aswell stop betting mma all together) holly however there was plenty of people around that called that, and that's also a result that is likely to repeat.

the other two examples are not.

yeah but since nate has reach,length and a considerable amount of size on nate (not to mention being stronger in the clinch) and the fact that we saw how much success nate started having as soon as he found his distance and rythm.

what i am asking, realisticly (since you wanna make an argument for conor taking this to a decision even being plausible) how does he do that taking the things iv'e written above into account?

a more likely scenario for how he does it, would in my opinion be that he clips nate so hard early on that he never really recovers during the fight. like how cain did jds, or how t.j did barao for instance.

that's more plausible based on what we actually know and have seen, then he executing some sort of hit & run approach for 25 minutes when he's never gone 25 in his life.
    Last edited by plekz; 08-11-16 at 02:14 PM.

xagonzx
    xagonzx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^ You guys are forgetting Nate came into that first fight on what a 2 week notice?.. Does anyone consider that Nate has a full training camp this go around? You people are drinking the cool aid way too much.. What ever improvements McIrish can gain Nate can gain as well and more.

Same result will happen, Nate by KO or SUB in the 3rd or 4th round.. Who wanna get paid?

$500.00 $575.00 Pending 8/20/16 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1001 Nate Diaz +115* vs Conor McGregor

$200.00 $$320.00 Pending 8/20/16 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1005 Diaz wins inside distance +160* vs Not Diaz inside distance

$115.00 $100.00 Pending 8/20/16 11:59pm MMA Props Fighting 1059 Diaz (scorecards = no action) -115* vs McGregor (scorecards = no action)

I've said it in the other threads, but i actually think the 2 weeks notice may have actually NOT been A DISADVANTAGE. Nate was in shape, and didn't have to cut weight. He also only did a few interviews leading up to the first fight. This time, he's been doing ALOT of media. I've seen like 10 different commercials/promos for this fight, he's been on Conan, Late Show, interviews like crazy. That can be distracting, and takes time away from training. McGregor has also been doing a lot less media this time around.

I think it's something to consider, even if it doesn't have much of a factor.
    Points Awarded:

Hugo de Naranja gave xagonzx 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

plekz

he did media for 7 days straight leading up to that fight, he's doing alot of media this time aswell, but it's more spread out. and nate is always in shape so that's irrelevant.

what is relevant though is that he hadn't sparred for a few weeks, and didn't have time to sparr at all during the time leading up to the fight because he had to do media all the time.

xagonzx
    xagonzx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

you still haven't been able to give examples of those ''many'' advantages by the way that conor has, or even a few.

I'm on Nate, but just to play devil's advocate: Conor probably has better movement/speed, although I'd give straight hand speed advantage to Nate. Connor's weight/shape might effect his movement also. Conor has better kicks, as Nate doesn't throw many. And if it does somehow go to a decision, Conor has "flashy" stuff, which can skew some judges (think Aldo superman punch off the cage against Frankie; that won him the round). I wouldn't say Conor has "many" advantages, but he is definitely live in this fight.

plekz

Quote Originally Posted by xagonzx View Post
    I'm on Nate, but just to play devil's advocate: Conor probably has better movement/speed, although I'd give straight hand speed advantage to Nate. Connor's weight/shape might effect his movement also. Conor has better kicks, as Nate doesn't throw many. And if it does somehow go to a decision, Conor has "flashy" stuff, which can skew some judges (think Aldo superman punch off the cage against Frankie; that won him the round). I wouldn't say Conor has "many" advantages, but he is definitely live in this fight.
    first 10 minutes yes, after that there is nothing in any of conors previous fights that i can find where you can create a realistic plausible scenario for how he makes it 25 minutes with the type of fighter nate is. i give him as good a oods as any (considering nate's defense isn't the best) to find that shot to put nate down. but he needs it early on, if not he'll drown in there.

First 123456 ... Last