Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

See last post page 1. Posted wikipedia of UFC 202 . Mainly because of the event background info and the quick links to fighter wiki. Few changes to the card. Check it out. ^^
    Last edited by Thrilla; 08-10-16 at 08:00 AM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5318

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    A fluke my ass, Mcgregor was big and probably as strong as he has ever been going into that first fight. Took it to Nate and tried to knock him out.. Hit him with everything and Nate hung in and then Nate's cardio advantage took over.. Once he started landing those peppering long punches McGregor was done..

Fight then hit the ground and it was over just like that because Nate has outstanding subs... Nothing McGregor can do better in this fight, he surely can't hit harder being smaller now, doubt he's gonna try to go out swinging early on either.. Nate picks him apart again with his boxing and length if it's a point contest.. Just that simple..

Keep in mind Nate has a full training camp this go around and will even be a sharper fighter in this rematch.. McGregor only chance is to try and KO Nate again and hit him clean cold..

Nate by KO or Sub again...

Fighters to beat the Diaz bro's are strong wrestlers, not guys like McGregor with no ground.. It's hard to out work and out point the Diaz brothers standing.. Both have solid chins and big heart and refuse to get punked. They don't get tired either..
    Was a fluke. Nate looked like shit the first round and could have gotten knocked out. Mcgregors lrft hanf is deadly ask jose aldo who has a good chin and got knocked out by mcgregor.Cardio advantage? He won early in the second round. Mcgregor was not gassed after one round.everyone was saying the same about aldo and his kicks. Mcgregor has no chance blah blah.

Nothing mcgregor can do better in this fight? I've gone up in weight for my mma fights and still knocked a guy out. If you hit the chin right it knocks you out. I don't care how good of a "chin" somebody has. Mcgregor is a better striker with his leg kicks. Also has more knockout power. Can never trust a diaz and that's why they never win belts.

Full training camp doesn't matter that much. Mcgregor i doubt is making no improvements from what happened last time. Fighters win even after losing to the opponent before.with the stupid shit the diaz brothers do and all there antics who knows what nate will do in the cage could be sharper or duller.He's not even an amazing fighter. Loses plenty.

Mcgregor by tko second round

Mcgregor i bet made good improvements and will come out with a better gameplan. He won the first round so to say mcgregor no chance is ridiculous. He has the heart of a champion and if he felt he wouldn't win he wouldn't fight him. He does not want to losses to the same opponent on his record. He's going to make a statement and knock him out. Diaz isn't a good enought fighter to beat mcgregor twice, he's just a showboat.

Ty$
    Ty$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1275

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Was a fluke. Nate looked like shit the first round and could have gotten knocked out. Mcgregors lrft hanf is deadly ask jose aldo who has a good chin and got knocked out by mcgregor.Cardio advantage? He won early in the second round. Mcgregor was not gassed after one round.everyone was saying the same about aldo and his kicks. Mcgregor has no chance blah blah.

Nothing mcgregor can do better in this fight? I've gone up in weight for my mma fights and still knocked a guy out. If you hit the chin right it knocks you out. I don't care how good of a "chin" somebody has. Mcgregor is a better striker with his leg kicks. Also has more knockout power. Can never trust a diaz and that's why they never win belts.

Full training camp doesn't matter that much. Mcgregor i doubt is making no improvements from what happened last time. Fighters win even after losing to the opponent before.with the stupid shit the diaz brothers do and all there antics who knows what nate will do in the cage could be sharper or duller.He's not even an amazing fighter. Loses plenty.

Mcgregor by tko second round

Mcgregor i bet made good improvements and will come out with a better gameplan. He won the first round so to say mcgregor no chance is ridiculous. He has the heart of a champion and if he felt he wouldn't win he wouldn't fight him. He does not want to losses to the same opponent on his record. He's going to make a statement and knock him out. Diaz isn't a good enought fighter to beat mcgregor twice, he's just a showboat.
    You're right he didn't gas. HE QUIT. PUNKED OUT. Became a bitch in 7 mins. As a former fighter these are things that don't change in a couple months. Diaz will BREAK him again. Watch.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Ty$ View Post
    You're right he didn't gas. HE QUIT. PUNKED OUT. Became a bitch in 7 mins. As a former fighter these are things that don't change in a couple months. Diaz will BREAK him again. Watch.
    A former fighter would know that he didn't quit. Nobody wins a round and quits. So I doubt you were. Also would know to never take opponents you can't beat. If he quits he wouldn't do the same thing.

plekz
    plekz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5746

A former fighter would know that he didn't quit. Nobody wins a round and quits. So I doubt you were. Also would know to never take opponents you can't beat. If he quits he wouldn't do the same thing.
    They do if they have a extremely massive ego, and Conor quit. When he realized he was shit out of luck in there, and that the result he had envisioned was not achievable he mentally quit.

Also, conor's kicking game is nothing to write home about.

It's laughable that you are trying to pass yourself off as an experienced person in martial arts, and then go talk about Conor KO'ing Aldo. That KO required VERY little power from Mcgregor, Aldo created all the momentum needed when he darted and put himself in full motion forward, that KO was all about precision.

And stop trying to talk about that first round against Nate like it was some fkn 10 - 8 round you daft cnt, Conor outlanded Diaz by a few strikes that's it.

''Heart of a champion'' are you on acid you dumbfck? how in the fck are you gonna try and claim that a person who hasn't defended a single fkn belt he's won in his life has a heart of a champion?

''with his legkicks'' i lol'd take your tapout t-shirt and go fck yourself clownboy.

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Lmao GTFO bruh
    Points Awarded:

xagonzx gave Hugo de Naranja 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xagonzx

plekz

You realize that Conor asked for fights a WW and talked superfights with Lawler and such? He's a 170+ WAW talking about fighting guys that cut from 200-215

Lawler would fracture his skull.

Ty$

Don't take fights you know you can't win??? Wtf are you talking about??? Dude the real guys on here know who I am. Never said I was a UFC vet but have fought one. And yes he quit when he realized Diaz was not goin to quit. Why shoot a double??
    Last edited by Ty$; 08-10-16 at 11:21 AM.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by plekz View Post
    They do if they have a extremely massive ego, and Conor quit. When he realized he was shit out of luck in there, and that the result he had envisioned was not achievable he mentally quit.

It's laughable that you are trying to pass yourself off as an experienced person in martial arts, and then go talk about Conor KO'ing Aldo. That KO required VERY little power from Mcgregor, Aldo created all the momentum needed when he darted and put himself in full motion forward, that KO was all about precision.

And stop trying to talk about that first round against Nate like it was some fkn 10 - 8 round you daft cnt, Conor outlanded Diaz by a few strikes that's it.

''Heart of a champion'' are you on acid you dumbfck? how in the fck are you gonna try and claim that a person who hasn't defended a single fkn belt he's won in his life has a heart of a champion?

''with his legkicks'' i lol'd take your tapout t-shirt and go fck yourself clownboy.
    Why would i have a tapout shirt? I have a shirt for the gym i train for...
    Last edited by Demonata; 08-10-16 at 12:08 PM.

Ty$

Plekz for PRESIDENT!!! Well said.

Demonata

Don't take fights you know you can't win??? Wtf are you talking about??? Dude the real guys on here know who I am. Never said I was a UFC vet but have fought one. And yes he quit when he realized Diaz was not goin to quit. Why shoot a double??
    The real guys, not the fake guys? What gym you even fight for? He went for the double because he was rocked. It's what you do to try to recover and you say you're a fighter? He wouldn't take the fight if he didn't think he would win. Also the odds suggest it.

Demonata

Plekz for PRESIDENT!!! Well said.
    So many things wrong with his post but you are not very intelligent anyways.In my opinion champions try to win rematches against people that beat them. He even said he will defend the belt after this rematch. No disrespect for mcgregor for trying to beat him. So many fakes and mcgregor haters on this forum.

xagonzx
    xagonzx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

So many things wrong with his post but you are not very intelligent anyways.In my opinion champions try to win rematches against people that beat them. He even said he will defend the belt after this rematch. No disrespect for mcgregor for trying to beat him. So many fakes and mcgregor haters on this forum.
    Well, I'm sure a lot of us dislike McGregor (he's a disrespectful oyster), but we also are here to make the best decisions on betting. I, and I would think many others here, are very open to counter opinions if you can present a valid argument. You have not.

McGregor got rocked in the first fight, and turned into a panic wrestler. He even said himself that he should ave stayed on the feet and circled away. Basically, when he was in trouble, he made a terrible decision and put himself in a terrible spot-- as if he wanted a way out. He gave up the choke pretty easy and tapped very quickly. Now, there's no shame in being subbed by Nate, but Mcgregor's mouth, plus the fact that Holly WENT TO SLEEP while fighting the choke from Miesha 30 minutes earlier made Conor look like he quit. Conor's ego is his worst quality. When the fight got tough, Mcgregor took an elite BJJ fighter down and panicked, someting Nate would never do. We shall see though.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

- Thursday, July 7 at 2:30pm/11:30am ETPT live from the T-Mobile Arena. (For the Helwani fans, Ariel asks a question @ 8:43 min of vid.)
    Last edited by Thrilla; 08-10-16 at 01:11 PM.

plekz

Brosif, you are the clownfk that said Conor has a ''heart of a champion'' eventhough he hasn't defended a belt he's won EVER. And trust me, there is no part of Conor that wants to make that cut down to 145 again. Why the fck do you think he's doing everything he can to try and market himself for the divisions above?

Conor hasn't cut to FW without the use of an IV and with the new 8% rule in place, and he looked like death even before those changes.

He asked for Nate again @ 170 because if he'd asked to drop to 155 (after already having lost to Nate @ 170 with 10 days prep) he would have completly fked himself out of ever having a shot at establishing himself @ 155 without having to make the long grinding trek to a titleshot.

You are a grade A fcking moron.
    Points Awarded:

xagonzx gave plekz 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

I'm a fighter so I know what McGregor was thinking, is this what I'm really reading? Lol.... This thread has become laughable...

Plekz dropping the hammer and making sense...
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave JIBBBY 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

UNDERCARD ODDS ARE UP.

Big moves so far:
    FOR Garbrant
    FOR Larkin
    AGAINST Artem Lobov

Hugo de Naranja
    Hugo de Naranja's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 621

Quote Originally Posted by Wohlford View Post
    UNDERCARD ODDS ARE UP.

Big moves so far:
    FOR Garbrant
    FOR Larkin
    AGAINST Artem Lobov
    Fading Lobov for sure. Guy is trash.

Demonata

Brosif, you are the clownfk that said Conor has a ''heart of a champion'' eventhough he hasn't defended a belt he's won EVER. And trust me, there is no part of Conor that wants to make that cut down to 145 again. Why the fck do you think he's doing everything he can to try and market himself for the divisions above?

Conor hasn't cut to FW without the use of an IV and with the new 8% rule in place, and he looked like death even before those changes.

He asked for Nate again @ 170 because if he'd asked to drop to 155 (after already having lost to Nate @ 170 with 10 days prep) he would have completly fked himself out of ever having a shot at establishing himself @ 155 without having to make the long grinding trek to a titleshot.

You are a grade A fcking moron.
    You are an A+ dumbass. Mcgregor even said he will defend his belt in the press conference. He's had two fights so far. Go cry in a corner about him not defending his belt yet I'll provide the tissue.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by xagonzx View Post
    Well, I'm sure a lot of us dislike McGregor (he's a disrespectful oyster), but we also are here to make the best decisions on betting. I, and I would think many others here, are very open to counter opinions if you can present a valid argument. You have not.

McGregor got rocked in the first fight, and turned into a panic wrestler. He even said himself that he should ave stayed on the feet and circled away. Basically, when he was in trouble, he made a terrible decision and put himself in a terrible spot-- as if he wanted a way out. He gave up the choke pretty easy and tapped very quickly. Now, there's no shame in being subbed by Nate, but Mcgregor's mouth, plus the fact that Holly WENT TO SLEEP while fighting the choke from Miesha 30 minutes earlier made Conor look like he quit. Conor's ego is his worst quality. When the fight got tough, Mcgregor took an elite BJJ fighter down and panicked, someting Nate would never do. We shall see though.
    Yea because nate diaz never is disrespectful, shut the penetrate up if you don't think he's just as bad or worse

xagonzx
    xagonzx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Yea because nate diaz never is disrespectful, shut the penetrate up if you don't think he's just as bad or worse
    Why you mad homie? Nate talks shit, yes. No problem with that. I also have no problem with Connor just talking shit either. But when Connor tries to shit on people calling them bums, talking shit for training kids, helping elderly, actually doing something positive: he crosses the line into being disrespectful.

Take Connor's balls outta your mouth and chill.

plekz

You are an A+ dumbass. Mcgregor even said he will defend his belt in the press conference. He's had two fights so far. Go cry in a corner about him not defending his belt yet I'll provide the tissue.
    He said the same after he won the belt, still hasn't defended fck all, instead he tried to get fights in the divisions above. And it's fact that he hasn't defended a belt in his life in any of the promotions he's been in. It's fcking hilarious though that a ''grown man'' takes everything said by Conor Mcgregor at pressevents as gospel.

How fkn blue are your eyes mate?

Demonata

He said the same after he won the belt, still hasn't defended fck all, instead he tried to get fights in the divisions above. And it's fact that he hasn't defended a belt in his life in any of the promotions he's been in. It's fcking hilarious though that a ''grown man'' takes everything said by Conor Mcgregor at pressevents as gospel.

How fkn blue are your eyes mate?
    Im tired of the fighting. Sorryabout all of it just i got 1k on mcgregor lol

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

- Fight Pass Original Series "The Exchange with Megan Olivi" featuring Nate Diaz. (Ripped from ufc fight pass, try to ignore the spam.)

- Listen to the media call with the main event headliners of UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor live on Friday, August 5 at 6pm/3pm ETPT.

- In this episode of The Takedown, Conor McGregor sits down to discuss his confident mindset, career success, gift of gab, and bright future in the UFC.

Last edited by Thrilla; 08-10-16 at 06:08 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Rich Benjamins gave Thrilla 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Rich Benjamins
    Rich Benjamins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3698

Love the videos, Thrilla keep em comin!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post

Wohlford
    Wohlford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by xagonzx View Post
    Why you mad homie? Nate talks shit, yes. No problem with that. I also have no problem with Connor just talking shit either. But when Connor tries to shit on people calling them bums, talking shit for training kids, helping elderly, actually doing something positive: he crosses the line into being disrespectful.

Take Connor's balls outta your mouth and chill.
    McGregor was not giving Diaz shit for training with kids, per se. Instead, McGregor was making fun of how Diaz's cholo-gangster persona is incongruent with Diaz's much more family-friendly daily life. McGregor was calling Diaz a poser. He had a nice line in there about how Diaz was flashing gang signs with one hand and making animal balloons for the kids with the other. Funny shit.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Wohlford 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

richie360 gave Wohlford 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Cardio advantage? He won early in the second round. Mcgregor was not gassed after one round.
    Da-fuk you watching?

Connor was gassing in that fight and the Mendes fight (both of which he had a full camp for). Connor has had some fight go long, but not ones where he was taking much damage.

This fight is all kinds of bad for Mac C. Diaz needs to just pop him a few times and Connor is off his game and entering panic mode.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by kmdubya View Post
    Da-fuk you watching?

Connor was gassing in that fight and the Mendes fight (both of which he had a full camp for). Connor has had some fight go long, but not ones where he was taking much damage.

This fight is all kinds of bad for Mac C. Diaz needs to just pop him a few times and Connor is off his game and entering panic mode.
    Mcgregor last more then 1 round in ufc. He doesn't gas after 1 round, this isn't heavyweights. He was rocked not gassed.

Ty$

Mcgregor last more then 1 round in ufc. He doesn't gas after 1 round, this isn't heavyweights. He was rocked not gassed.
    The retard said he was gassed himself holy hell you are an idiot.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

- Former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre is on Full Blast for the historic UFC 196: McGregor vs Diaz fight.

firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

lmaooooo, he gassed which led him to getting rocked its an easy equation
    TY$ understands at least, im gonna watch some tape tonight and give some more info tonight or tomorrow actually
    saying its not heavyweight means nothing demonata, you can gas at any weight class lmao ive seen flyweights be dead after a round
    its all about output, what you get hit with , adrenaline dumps theres plenty of different reasons to be gassed in a fight, if theres thousands of people screaming and youre throwing the biggest shots you can for 6-7 minutes straight plus youre fighting at the highest weight you ever have before you can definitely get gassed much faster especially when diaz picks his pace up not many can keep up

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11478

Down time between events always did = flame wars... Gotta love SBR!!!

Saw that happen with Joshknows as a main target in the past.. He couldn't take the heat... We got some new targets emerging..

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Demonata

If I'm an idiot than you are the idiot king.
    Last edited by Demonata; 08-11-16 at 12:06 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Thrilla gave Demonata 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Nate Diaz is such a retard that its unbelievable. GUy cant speak in sentences. Even the sound of his voice is retarded. Nobody understands him thats why they put subtitles in the video for him. Guy has serious brain damage and UFC 202 wont do him any good.

The main event is a live bet imo. Odds are the same right now. They both can talk all day but its important to get a feel for the first round. Vegetable Nate is very durable and Conors only path to victory is by points.

With his superior movement he can avoid Nate all day and just pepper him with shots with cardio management in mind. Anybody that has eyes could see Conor was able to avoid Nate and he could see all his shots coming from a mile away. In round 2 Conor planted his feet and started to stand right in front of Nate. His shots didnt have any snap. Nate protected his gastank and it was all over.

Long story short: If Conor again goes for a nonstop attacking style (spinning techniques, combination shots) he is going to lose. He easily has the tools to win a u. dec.
    Last edited by Sato; 08-11-16 at 08:09 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave Sato 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    Nate Diaz is such a retard that its unbelievable. GUy cant speak in sentences. Even the sound of his voice is retarded. Nobody understands him thats why they put subtitles in the video for him. Guy has serious brain damage and UFC 202 wont do him any good.
    He is improving. Watch the exchange interview with Megan Olivi. Might be the first time he has sentences. lol

First 12345 ... Last