Betpoints: 8647

Camozzi gettin choked out

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I was on Poo as well, ah well..

Hopefully there is a decent price for Souza, I doubt it though.
    lookin at -400 to -450

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Anyone like Dunham? Been a fan of his and may tend to overrated him. Dos Anjos is a solid fighter, but Dunham is too and is well-rounded. 2 to 1 favorite seems steep...no?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lookin at -400 to -450
    Guaranteed some retards will still "put him in a parlay" at -400. Comozzi is good enough to win that fight, I'd bet on him at +300 or better.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    Anyone like Dunham? Been a fan of his and may tend to overrated him. Dos Anjos is a solid fighter, but Dunham is too and is well-rounded. 2 to 1 favorite seems steep...no?
    I like Dunham, but I haven't studied tape on it yet. No one has been able to hold Dunham down, no reason to think Dos Anjos can, and on the feet, Dunham is better. I like Dunham at dog odds, at this point. I might feel differently once I study it though.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Im thinking his line will only get better...people very high on dos Anjos at moment, wouldnt be surprised if he hits -225 to -250 range by fight time. Dunham has the kind of fearless in-your-face style that might cause Dos Anjos some issues. He didnt have to worry about that with guys like GSot and Bocek. Njokuani is a lot more technical but Dos Anjos had grappling advantage and fought smart fight. This one wont be as comfortable as I think many might be predicting it to be.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

lookin at -400 to -450
    Yeah that is about what I figured. Small flier on Camozzi.... maybe.... probably will just stay away from this one.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I'm thinking dunham for fight of the night again depending on the line. Will probably stay away from the camozzi fight now, I liked his match up against natal not this one though.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    I'm thinking dunham for fight of the night again depending on the line. Will probably stay away from the camozzi fight now, I liked his match up against natal not this one though.
    I did as well, also liked Poo at +190ish dog odds, I think Souza dominates here, but with the price we are likely to get, there is not a shred of value there.

Who knows though, maybe they will open him at a decent line.

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

think dunham is mad overrated
    his durability and aggression looks good, but hides his weak striking game. his striking is limited to pretty much his boxing, with the occasional kick sprinkled in to punctuate his usual punching combo as he closes the distance. He doesnt move that well, and he'll have trouble engaging guys that move really well and fight from the outside. his movement is poor and caused him a lot of trouble against guillard, who isnt a great striker, but has excellent ability to move in and out. his standup has similar holes to the diaz brothers, except he throws straighter punches (but much shorter arms). He does have his go-to combo to close the distance with strikes, which is usually a three punch combo consisting of left/right/left or right /left/ right
    its pretty much always...straight left and right lunging uppercut. its predictable, and he gets caught a lot

njok has a much stronger striking game, both from the outside and in his combos he throws as he is closing distance. yet rda held his own comfortably, and was able to beat njok to the punch at times. I have no doubt that RDA will outstrike dunham with his speed, though im worried his biggest weapon (inside leg kick) will be neutralized due to dunham being a southpaw.
    if it goes to the ground, rda will be on top. he is a stronger wrestler than dunham, and even if no one is able to hold dunham down (which sherk was able to), he'll still control the grappling along the fence or score with takedowns

i do fear that judges love the action that dunham brings, as he is high volume. we all know judges score volume over precision

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Yeah that is about what I figured. Small flier on Camozzi.... maybe.... probably will just stay away from this one.
    Remember if you say that on here it doesnt actually mean you bet him though (unless he wins)

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Remember if you say that on here it doesnt actually mean you bet him though (unless he wins)
    No, he's already said it so it obviously means he's made the bet. /sarcasm

You're too dumb to realize how you contradict yourself w your own post.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

This board drops my IQ

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Camozzi is not really a very good fighter though.. He is big however, but has bad takedown defense, and isn't good on the ground either. Its not like he's going to have time to drill any of this either. He would have lost the Camozzi fight if not for a lucky cut, and Nick Ring was robbed in their fight costing me a big parlay in the process, penetrate sakes.
    The way Souza trolled Herman when it went to the floor, who's actually legit on the ground.. Don't really see a scenario Souza blows this unless some injury / jitters / demon voices get to him.

Sacrelicious

That was my intention, yes.

As long I keep betting "fliers", I maintain my reputation and extremely high win percentage, as they are not recommended plays.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Camozzi is not really a very good fighter though.. He is big however, but has bad takedown defense, and isn't good on the ground either. Its not like he's going to have time to drill any of this either. He would have lost the Camozzi fight if not for a lucky cut, and Nick Ring was robbed in their fight costing me a big parlay in the process, penetrate sakes.
    The way Souza trolled Herman when it went to the floor, who's actually legit on the ground.. Don't really see a scenario Souza blows this unless some injury / jitters / demon voices get to him.
    No idea how anyone can call that fight a robbery. I rewatched it just a couple of days ago while handicapping Camozzi/Natal, and when I originally saw it, I thought Ring won, but on second viewing, I gave it to Camozzi pretty clearly. Some of the media scores are ludicrous, though. I don't see any argument for giving Camozzi a 30-27, which was the most popular score. Camozzi clearly dropped round one, clearly won round three, and pretty comfortably took round two as well, I thought.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    No idea how anyone can call that fight a robbery. I rewatched it just a couple of days ago while handicapping Camozzi/Natal, and when I originally saw it, I thought Ring won, but on second viewing, I gave it to Camozzi pretty clearly. Some of the media scores are ludicrous, though. I don't see any argument for giving Camozzi a 30-27, which was the most popular score. Camozzi clearly dropped round one, clearly won round three, and pretty comfortably took round two as well, I thought.
    At the time I watched it I had it 29-28 Ring, but barely. I have not watched it again, but as I recall, I pretty much had the 2nd round as a coin flip, it was very close and could have easily gone either way.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Haven't rewatched either, fight was awful.

Not gonna lie, it probably wasn't a robbery, but got to bitch about something right? I only bet winners, so its those bitch ass judges fault, you know what im sayin'?

What I was getting at was that Camozzi isn't very good and has been lucky to get this far.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Anyone know anything about rafael natal's new opponent? I'm going to start looking him up, he should open as a pretty big underdog.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Pure BJJ guy as far as Im aware...Natal should be able to keep it standing and beat him up on the feet. Natal will be -300 to -400 range

MD

I know a lot about Natal's new opponent, probably as much as anyone who's only heard of him a few days ago can possibly know. I know a guy who's trained with him and I've watched an ass-load of footage on him.

Natal is a guy whose skills I think are very "meh", but he'll be a big play for me if the odds are ok.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Yeah I don't think natal is good, I normally bet against. Maybe I'll take the over 2.5 if he's fighting a bjj guy and keeps it on the feet.

eligibletackle
    eligibletackle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

seems like Rockhold backers are grasping at straws on why to bet against Belfort. Vitor will wilt under the pressure of kicks? I think Rockhold at fav odds straight up is just an awful play - if you're dissecting this matchup so much where you need to bring up performances from 5+ yrs ago, I don't think you're seeing the forest for the trees - vitor flat out represents the most dangerous opponent rockhold has faced and I <3 vitor at dog odds

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Rockhold was shite last time I seen him, cant say ive seen much though UFC 160 looks much better for betting on.

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Rockhold was shite last time I seen him, cant say ive seen much though UFC 160 looks much better for betting on.
    Yea and he still beat Tim. Tim Kennedy is a better striker than Vitor Belfort, so Rockhold should be alright in Brazil.

eligibletackle
    eligibletackle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

Yea and he still beat Tim. Tim Kennedy is a better striker than Vitor Belfort, so Rockhold should be alright in Brazil.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Lol

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Epic troll job

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Epic troll job
    Not trolling at all guys. MD is the best capper here by a 9% margin. He has stated Tim Kennedy is a masterful striker and better than Belfort. Proof is in the opinion.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Not trolling at all guys. MD is the best capper here by a 9% margin. He has stated Tim Kennedy is a masterful striker and better than Belfort. Proof is in the opinion.
    Wouldn't know, put him on ignore long ago

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Here is Belfort training with pedro diaz, former olympic coach for cuba in boxing and Rigondeaux trainer.

Cant hold it against MD, kid has only watched mma since 2012. He famously declared Coleman Scott as having a better double leg than Burroughs. Just about as stupid as saying Kennedy is a better striker than Belfort.

MD if you read this. Kill yourself.

Rubber Guard

I don't rate Belfort highly as a striker, he has a lot of holes and is technically pretty poor. Kennedy has semi-decent hands and good kicks, which puts him above Belfort in my book.

BAM! Rockhold it is! All In!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I don't rate Belfort highly as a striker, he has a lot of holes and is technically pretty poor. Kennedy has semi-decent hands and good kicks, which puts him above Belfort in my book.

BAM! Rockhold it is! All In!
    Belfort is basic but he is not technically poor. Now he has added kicks. Anyone who cant tell the difference between basic striking and poor technical striking is ignorant.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Anyone who doesnt know who Pedro Diaz is, Belforts boxing coach read this
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/blog...r-miguel-cotto

He is pretty much feared in boxing and out coached roger mayweather so bad he lost his job training floyd.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Why is MD talking about striking at all? He is in the boxing thread asking what websites have boxing news and upcoming cards. He is the definition of someone talking out of their ass. Imagine someone telling you about mma then asking where to find mma news!

It's why im not going to post picks or any info here. I cant stand to know some blow hard like him is actually reaping benefits off of me. F-cking f-ggot tried to shit on my Zingano play after it cashed then turned about bet all over the mcmann play then right before her fight made some retarded post about her ground game sucking. Of course no one called him on it and he pretended it never happened. At least when Nunya does that shit I know he is trolling. I seriously wish ill all and bad luck on MD. F_CK HIM!!

AND NO THE MCMANN PLAY WAS NOT OBVIOUS THE UNDER WHICH IS THE PLAY I OFFICIALLY RECOMMENDED WAS AT +100 FOR A WHILE ON 5D. F_CK OFF MD F_CKING ASSHOLE
    Last edited by sideloaded; 05-08-13 at 09:19 AM.

First 123456 ... Last