Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    ^Agreed. His takedown defense seems improved as well, maybe comes with the added strength. Being taken down by Jones is nothing to be ashamed of. Rockhold and Bisping is quite similar too and Rockhold was overhyped. He has one good fight against Jacare, which was close. He's had favourable matchups all the way, as he never fought a good, or at least decent, striker till Vitor. He has good takedown defense and ability to get up though. I think Bisping would out speed and technique him, and take a comfortable decision, if they ever fought. Unless he just puts his thumb in his eye and tko him of course. (yes still bitter.)
    I think Jacre has solid striking. But I feel he won that fight vs Rockhold. Also, I think since that fight he has made it a point to improve that area of his game. Jacre is a better/more confident striker now than he was a couple years ago.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Yeah very much so, if Jacare and Rockhold met now, id lean Jacare. His wrestling has improved as well.

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

Belfort got me again. I cant trust that kid.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    Belfort got me again. I cant trust that kid.
    Brah i see at the top of your screen that you are one of the big sbr point winners

surely those 3000 points must have softened the blow muchacho?

you could purchase more makers mark to stunt with on the broke boys

illmatick
    Update your status
    illmatick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

You know better than that.....Im only on the come-up, we haven't made it just yet.

Come out to fortworth, I have an extra bed in my hotel room just for you. Me and Cuzo can show you how to prey on boys that like fronting their moves

makers mark?
    we stay 6 shots deep
    Last edited by illmatick; 05-22-13 at 01:26 PM.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by illmatick View Post
    You know better than that.....Im only only the come-up, we haven't made it yet.

Come out to fortworth, I have an extra bed in my hotel room just for you. Me and Cuzo can show you how to prey on boys that like fronting their moves
    niqqa only moves im finna make is put that shit in the urrrr

First ... 15161718