El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    18 inches... that's some serious girth.
    But like you said, it's all about evaluating the schvantz virility. DFC would have to get cerebral with a weigh-in.

probettor1
    probettor1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    A 40 year old man from the internet wants to fight me unreal. Unfortunately, I respect my elders, I don't KO them. Probettor1 you've been buried in this thread, pal. I've been trolling you this entire time...and so has everyone else and you've proved to everyone you have no idea about capping or betting MMA or betting...period. It's time to slink away. I may have lost a large wager, but you continue to contribute nothing of value here. You're not even making me laugh. Everyone in here has buried you...just be on your way.
    nino I dont want to fight you, I'm a troller, this how I get my rush, you lose 30k and get energy drink, I troll. I'm not good bettor either, most of the time I can see how smart were the oddsmaker. but benavides at -250 is so ....why? how? did you do it? But I do have 18 inches guns. But I would never fight a kid like, one punch and you are dead. you need to build some muscle. I should coach you capping and training to make muscle. teach nutrition and shit like that. caffeine sucks, not good to build muscle

probettor1

I will give a few tips to build muscle:
    1 pound of protein for body weight, make sure to chose low sugar, fat free, cholesterol free and low in purine protein
    30% protein, 50% carbs and 20% good fats
    each Muscle should be train once or twice per week, if you train very intense once, if not two. I'm with lou ferrigno here, twice per week.

probettor1

Nino you have balls man. i have brain. It is so hard to have both.

probettor1

weight lifting 1 hour a day, if want to grow easy on the aerobics. You need to grow some muscle, you look like justin beaver.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by probettor1 View Post
    Nino you have balls man. i have brain. It is so hard to have both.
    You clearly have brain. Are you Harvard educated? Rhodes Scholar at least? Your act is old. Post a winner or something worth interest for an upcoming fight.

probettor1

You clearly have brain. Are you Harvard educated? Rhodes Scholar at least? Your act is old. Post a winner or something worth interest for an upcoming fight.
    sure, if you are really passionate about mma, and not about gambling and you are not too sensitive we will be in touch. exchanging punches and picks. you have balls, passion and drive. i really admire that.

probettor1

jose aldo was -160 vs frankie edgar. if it ever happen and aldo is not injured or recently injured, get 50k on aldo and get your money back

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

there really are a lot safer plays than the benavidez one... so many on the fuel tv card, i think...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

nino, fix up your pool-house. i'm coming to stay with you for a couple weeks and am gonna be betting with your $. we are each gonna be 50k richer by the time i head back home.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    there really are a lot safer plays than the benavidez one... so many on the fuel tv card, i think...
    Yeah, will be interesting to see the lines. December is chalk full of good fights, 3 cards.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Could of been worse, could of had a wknd like Roxxy

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Holy ouch. That's a lot of red.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

You'd think the laws of probability wouldnt allow tht to happen!

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

wow

remember watching this video before the fight

and heard his guy lost saturday night

thats rough

seems like a lot of cash to put on a UFC fight

probettor1

Holy ouch. That's a lot of red.
    a progressive betting on the opposite side of your own bet starting with a few bucks could be a blessing sometimes. He had 11 loss in a row. I remember kyle hunter after being the best capper in 2010 in a few websites had 16 losses in a row in january 2011. It can happen to anyone.

Dillonious Monk
    Dillonious Monk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3839

I tried tellin' all you dudes that DJ by decision @ +380 had value and nobody would listen...

Just like I tried telling people Hettes was way overpriced. People take people's TUF fights into consideration way too much. Those dudes fight like every few weeks and are totally away from their natural enviroment, training with a bunch of people they have never trained with before, don't have their normal coaches, ETC.

But it's not like I did good, myself. Lost on Igor and Dunham both around -150 and played dumb props like Bisping wins in rd 3 @ +1700 and Oliveira/Swanson wins fight of the night and shit like that. Luckily Jones ITD/Bisping and Gagnon mostly bailed me out.

Would be tough to be on so many dogs, with as often as we have nights where favorites go like 10-1 or 10-2...

It wasn't hard to see value in some of these dogs, though, imo. There's just gotta be something that tells you the probability is good enough to take a shot at what you perceive as good value...and as usual, most people on twitter and sbr are all over the favorites...and you see people hyping up the favorite so much that you lose confidence in the dogs you liked.

Of coarse people were on Grant and I wasn't...close penetrating fight, though. If Dunham wouldn't have sustained those 2 big knees and that cut in the 2nd round he probably wins that round and the fight..but shit happens. He was ducking his head like that the 1st round and in the 2nd it caught up with him.

Lets penetrating tear shit up for this upcoming saturday event.

HAHA seeing someone lose that much money (Roxy) makes me feel quite allright with just losing a bit...

On the Rogan commentary: Doesn't it seem like that at least once in every event now, Rogan at some point says "THAT'S A WRAP SON" when someone is trying to lock up a submission and then their opponent gets out of it seconds later lol. He did it in the 1st round of the Magalhaes fight, and I know he's done it a few times recently, can't remember exactly which fights, though...
    Last edited by Dillonious Monk; 09-24-12 at 06:54 PM.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

P.S. This is a big reason why I like this sub forum the best. Had this been a losing big NFL or NCAAF bet or something, there would have been trolls coming out the wood work...so I appreciate the kind words. Definitely helped soften the blow.
    Hey sorry I wasn't around pal, I was taking in some theater. I can't hate on your bet, you posted some serious tickets and lost. Shit happens.

But more importantly, you were sucking wind after throwing like two punches. I wouldn't really advertise the fact you walk around Vegas with that kinda cash on you, with your somewhat primitive skills. Also, I wouldn't be as worried about those 12 inch arms as I would be about that neck. It's clear to see you don't even train. I would wrap one hand around that pencil neck and choke slam you, crushing your larnyx in the process. Digging in your pockets while you desperately struggle for air.

When you put on those gloves you enter into a whole new world. It ceases to be a game. You can drink ten of those frucking things and it's not gonna help you.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Hey sorry I wasn't around pal, I was taking in some theater. I can't hate on your bet, you posted some serious tickets and lost. Shit happens.

But more importantly, you were sucking wind after throwing like two punches. I wouldn't really advertise the fact you walk around Vegas with that kinda cash on you, with your somewhat primitive skills. Also, I wouldn't be as worried about those 12 inch arms as I would be about that neck. It's clear to see you don't even train. I would wrap one hand around that pencil neck and choke slam you, crushing your larnyx in the process. Digging in your pockets while you desperately struggle for air.

When you put on those gloves you enter into a whole new world. It ceases to be a game. You can drink ten of those frucking things and it's not gonna help you.
    Haha, good stuff, DFC! I don't train anymore, haven't in years. When I have that type of cash on me I carry something that doesn't care how big your arms are or how much you train. He has 12 friends that will mess up an Affliction shirt. Not sure how it does against a choke slam though.

DeFactoCrippler

Haha, good stuff, DFC! I don't train anymore, haven't in years. When I have that type of cash on me I carry something that doesn't care how big your arms are or how much you train. He has 12 friends that will mess up an Affliction shirt. Not sure how it does against a choke slam though.
    Brah do you even train qigong? Bullets can penetrate life force.

Props for posting big wagers. Was on Benavidez too, was really frustrating watching that manlet do his thing. He got a gift and still couldn't finish cause his little manlet arms and fingers were too short lock up that choke.

I find it hard to believe this manlet got into bar fights and shit. His power didn't effect Mighty Mouse at all. He caught him clean a couple times and he took it fine. You expect me to believe this little focker could physically reach a regular sized human's chin in a fight, let alone knock them out when he couldn't even bruise a fellow manlet.

If I saw that phaget Benavidez in a bar I would pick him up and hang him on a coat hook while he said he would knock me out when he got down from there. His little manlet crew wouldn't even be able to get him down, they would have to climb on a stool or some shit. I seriously think Bisping might have ruined his confidence for the fight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

If I saw that phaget Benavidez in a bar I would pick him up and hang him on a coat hook while he said he would knock me out when he got down from there. His little manlet crew wouldn't even be able to get him down, they would have to climb on a stool or some shit. I seriously think Bisping might have ruined his confidence for the fight.
    I picture a little midget manlet crew of head band wearing d-bags. Brah, I'm going to choke you out brah. I would just rest my beer on their head and laugh. Fukker couldn't get his little sausage fingers through on that choke. He should have made DJ's brain pop through his already deformed head.

probettor1

Hi nino, how was your day? I heard mayweather lost 1 million over the weekend.

DeFactoCrippler

I picture a little midget manlet crew of head band wearing d-bags. Brah, I'm going to choke you out brah. I would just rest my beer on their head and laugh. Fukker couldn't get his little sausage fingers through on that choke. He should have made DJ's brain pop through his already deformed head.
    Honestly, I would do a double take if I saw a manlet like Benavidez or Faber walking down the street. Maybe exclaim to a random stranger "Hey did you see that manlet in the headband, lol". Imagine a whole crew of these little focks strutting down the street.

On a serious note though, that fight focking sucked from a fans point of view. It's funny watching Rogan trying to sell these manlets during the fight. He is like, "If your not a fan of excessive footwork that basically amounts to running away from your opponent then you are not a fan of MMA!". Cruz, Edgar, Mighty Mouse all remind me of this video...

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Yeah, Cruz's fights are unwatchable. Listening to Rogan marvel over his footwork is nauseating. It's like when he talks about Chael Sonnen having devastating ground and pound. Really? he hit Silva with 8,345 punches and Silva didn't have a glove scrape on him. Bones Jones sends people to the plastic surgeon after fights. That is devasting. Seriously though they are going to have a hard time selling these 125 and 135 fights. It would be hilarious to see a Cruz title fight on the undercard.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha Wannabet going back and forth with Yves Lavigne on Sherdog about Mighty Mouse possibly tapping to tht guillotine! WAR WANNABETUFC #ALLISEEISHOG http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/mig...9/index14.html

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

My personal favourite line is: you realized that Demetrious' free hand that was trying to break the guillotine vs tap was on the right-hand side and switched over there but then switched back and then back again, pacing like a person with Parkinson's.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Cruz on the undercard.. L O L

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    haha Wannabet going back and forth with Yves Lavigne on Sherdog about Mighty Mouse possibly tapping to tht guillotine! WAR WANNABETUFC #ALLISEEISHOG http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f2/mig...9/index14.html
    lol lil bitch. is he a surgeon on sherdog?

DeFactoCrippler

Lol at Yves Lavigne even posting on sherdog defending himself let alone arguing with a kid in a gimp mask who is clearly part of that whole Yale Thing. Vaughany or anyone who has an account there should aware Yves of Wannabets situation.

Also, lol at all the extra fabric there is around Wannabets concave chest even though the shirt is fitted. This skinny phaget wouldn't be able to fill out an xs affliction shirt. If I ever saw him in the street I would would drop him with a quick jab to his bird chest and leave him wincing in pain.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Could you imagine if Yves Lavigne made a video response wearing a gimp mask? My head would explode from awesomeness!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Lol at Yves Lavigne even posting on sherdog defending himself let alone arguing with a kid in a gimp mask who is clearly part of that whole Yale Thing. Vaughany or anyone who has an account there should aware Yves of Wannabets situation.
    Well, well, that's two times you've been funny now.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Could you imagine if Yves Lavigne made a video response wearing a gimp mask? My head would explode from awesomeness!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Also, lol at all the extra fabric there is around Wannabets concave chest even though the shirt is fitted. This skinny phaget wouldn't be able to fill out an xs affliction shirt. If I ever saw him in the street I would would drop him with a quick jab to his bird chest and leave him wincing in pain.
    Amazing gif!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

UFC on Fuel Results and some NCAAF bets. Gave a few shout outs to the MMA sub thread guys. No cerebralness here, no gimp mask, just winnerz. Left Vegas up over $9K. More UFC on Fuels ASAP!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

UFC on Fuel Results and some NCAAF bets. Gave a few shout outs to the MMA sub thread guys. No cerebralness here, no gimp mask, just winnerz. Left Vegas up over $9K. More UFC on Fuels ASAP!
    Nice one bud, #alliseeissquid Good to see you getting some profit back after that Team Alpha Fail manlet screwed us over!

First ... 23456 Last