Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=16139848'>posted</a> on 09/24/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
Haha, good stuff, DFC! I don't train anymore, haven't in years. When I have that type of cash on me I carry something that doesn't care how big your arms are or how much you train. He has 12 friends that will mess up an Affliction shirt. Not sure how it does against a choke slam though.
Brah do you even train qigong? Bullets can penetrate life force.

Props for posting big wagers. Was on Benavidez too, was really frustrating watching that manlet do his thing. He got a gift and still couldn't finish cause his little manlet arms and fingers were too short lock up that choke.

I find it hard to believe this manlet got into bar fights and shit. His power didn't effect Mighty Mouse at all. He caught him clean a couple times and he took it fine. You expect me to believe this little focker could physically reach a regular sized human's chin in a fight, let alone knock them out when he couldn't even bruise a fellow manlet.

If I saw that phaget Benavidez in a bar I would pick him up and hang him on a coat hook while he said he would knock me out when he got down from there. His little manlet crew wouldn't even be able to get him down, they would have to climb on a stool or some shit. I seriously think Bisping might have ruined his confidence for the fight.