stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    Also Cain and Edgar had significant speed and cardio advantages against their opponents. BJ is much worse than Rory in both those categories. Cain and Edgar had also never been finished and were both fighting 5 rounds. A terrible comparison.
    bj is not worse than rory in hand speed

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

they're just blind haters because they bet on bj once and he didn't give a f-ck about fighting then and showed up out of shape. A in shape and motivated bj is the best fighter in the world. Everyone knows that.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    never said he didnt have a cut, he did pull out on purpose though. He had his friend cut him on purpose. They do it in pro wrestling all the time. He could've even done that himself in his kitchen with a scalpel.
    Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were younger?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Did you eat a lot of paint chips when you were younger?
    do you even lift?

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

do you even lift?
    You are a douche. I am guessing you are a 16-18 year old kid that lives in his parents house. You prob. have the same bedroom that you had as a kid and I wouldn't be surprised if you still sleep in the same bunk beds that you and your big brother shared as third graders.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    You are a douche. I am guessing you are a 16-18 year old kid that lives in his parents house. You prob. have the same bedroom that you had as a kid and I wouldn't be surprised if you still sleep in the same bunk beds that you and your big brother shared as third graders.
    That was awfully specific. projecting much?

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

they're just blind haters because they bet on bj once and he didn't give a f-ck about fighting then and showed up out of shape. A in shape and motivated bj is the best fighter in the world. Everyone knows that.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

DirtyX so mad that his boytoy pulled out before he popped hot

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

sideloaded
    never said he didnt have a cut, he did pull out on purpose though. He had his friend cut him on purpose. They do it in pro wrestling all the time. He could've even done that himself in his kitchen with a scalpel.

This shows that you are either trolling. Or you are delusional to the point where you don't know your ass from your elbow regarding MMA.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

[/B][/U]

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

sideloaded

This shows that you are either trolling. Or you are delusional to the point where you don't know your ass from your elbow regarding MMA.
    do you even lift? what is your BF like 20%?

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Ok, now just based on your lack of vocab. and thought provoking discussion, I am sure you have to be 16 years old or younger. Absolutely wasting my time engaging you in any type of argument as you have the IQ of a dumptruck

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Dump trunk is two words brah. Hey I know it's hard when your idol d_ck tucks the fight you spent hours on the internet arguing about. I know that feel. But Rory should really get off the juice.

Before the juice

after the juice

win or lose at least bj is a clean fighter
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 05-15-15 at 12:19 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Kaladarus
    Kaladarus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nobody cares if Rory is on orange juice, apple juice or pepsi. All most here care about is going to the counter and cashing tickets.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

siyar requesting to replace rory as BJ's next opponent

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

DirtyX so mad that his boytoy pulled out before he popped hot

Dude, do you even bet or make plays on MMA? Or do you just nuthug fighters and chit chat on these forums for entertainment? You do know this is the UFC "betting" thread correct?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Dude, do you even bet or make plays on MMA? Or do you just nuthug fighters and chit chat on these forums for entertainment? You do know this is the UFC "betting" thread correct?
    I made the thread you dumb aids infested fighter lover. You can leave any time.

Maybe you can train with your hero Alex and he can rub his blood all over you.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Kaladarus View Post
    Nobody cares if Rory is on orange juice, apple juice or pepsi. All most here care about is going to the counter and cashing tickets.
    Which will never happen because he can't pass a test.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

I made the thread you dumb aids infested fighter lover. You can leave any time.

Maybe you can train with your hero Alex and he can rub his blood all over you.
    So.... you don't bet MMA, yet you made a thread in the "UFC Betting" forum. And then you call me a "fighter lover", but your thread is named after BJ Penn. Ok I understand now, thanks for the clarification. I will leave your awesome thread now. So sorry to interfere with your incredibly intelligent conversation. Cheers.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

So.... you don't bet MMA, yet you made a thread in the "UFC Betting" forum. And then you call me a "fighter lover", but your thread is named after BJ Penn. Ok I understand now, thanks for the clarification. I will leave your awesome thread now. So sorry to interfere with your incredibly intelligent conversation. Cheers.
    the next wanna bet

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    siyar requesting to replace rory as BJ's next opponent
    He knows fighting BJ is +EV.

I'm pissed they cancelled this, was looking forward to it. Rory is a clown they probably had to cut a giant pimple out of his focking face. He is this guy on roids but he was going to smoke BJ.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

“BJ said no. I'm disappointed,” Siyar told TATAME via email. “I
    wanted to fight him with an injury. My right hand is not healed till his fight.
    I can't punch, but still he doesn't wanna fight haha”.

Thor4140

I think u nailed it with this post. This kid is a pain in the ass.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

I think u nailed it with this post. This kid is a pain in the ass.
    You can leave the thread any time shit stain. Curious as to why you haven't figured out this is a troll thread 5 pages in.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

lol

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol
    for real, I start the thread posting 2 bj fat pictures yet 5 pages in dirtyx and thor are still raging mad

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sideloaded is the longest reigning troll Champ there has ever been...somehow people forget that you have this esteemed title!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Unlike everyone else on the planet, I think Rory Mac is very over-rated. As soon as he's put against a real competitor, he will get his ass handed to him. The best thing he's got going for him is his size. Granted, he will keep getting better, and even as he is, could beat most guys at 170, mostly 'cos of how huge he is. That alone is the reason he beat Che Mills. Rory was getting beat on the feet, then took the fight down and used his size and power to destroy Mills. He'll probably run through BJ. If BJ is really motivated, he could knock Rory out or submit him. But no one is expecting him to be in shape. I'd really like to see Rory vs Alves.
    Only just seen this. I dont recall Rory being particularly bigger than Mills...if anything I remember thinking how big Mills looked for a WW at weigh-ins. I believe it was more about Rory's technique, tenacity, pressure and Mills' average wrestling and overall grappling ability that was his downfall

Thor4140

You can leave the thread any time shit stain. Curious as to why you haven't figured out this is a troll thread 5 pages in.
    Well kid u private messaged me because your feelings got hurt that i didn't respond to a post of yours. I think anyone asking another man if he lifts might be a little weird so i was gonna stay away from you. I don't know if you want to work out with me and then maybe ask me to take a shower with you so i stayed quiet.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Well kid u private messaged me because your feelings got hurt that i didn't respond to a post of yours. I think anyone asking another man if he lifts might be a little weird so i was gonna stay away from you. I don't know if you want to work out with me and then maybe ask me to take a shower with you so i stayed quiet.
    whats your BF%?

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Sideloaded is the longest reigning troll Champ there has ever been...somehow people forget that you have this esteemed title!
    i didn't even know who the guy was until this thread. When someone gets mad at you for not responding to his post via private message it is a little creepy me thinks. He is also quick to respond no matter when u answer one of his post.

Thor4140

whats your BF%?
    why do you wanna know that u weird fuk? This is the internet any number i put out there could be bullshit. Are you one of those douchebags who goes shirt less in the gym and looks in the mirror all the time?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

why do you wanna know that u weird fuk? This is the internet any number i put out there could be bullshit. Are you one of those douchebags who goes shirt less in the gym and looks in the mirror all the time?
    i workout to keep my chick interested in my body, but if your over 20 % body fat working out with me would just slow me down

Thor4140

i workout to keep my chick interested in my body, but if your over 20 % body fat working out with me would just slow me down

dude if that is u my fingers are thicker than ur forearms. U look like a mixture of Marc Cuban and Frankenstein and that girl looks very familiar.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

dude if that is u my fingers are thicker than ur forearms. U look like a mixture of Marc Cuban and Frankenstein
    r u gay? why do you care what I look like? I run triathlons so keeping muscle is hard for me. Plus im vegan and live a gluten free lifestyle. I met my gf at trader joes.

First ... 23456 Last