hotcross
    hotcross's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7208

I think the answer is you have to carefully look at the line being offered and make sure it's the fighter you want to win...then click green button

on the other hand, if the line lists the opponent, you click red button because you're saying this guy won't win

make sense?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5832

Quote Originally Posted by mrpapageorgio View Post
    Ok Kona, seeing you constantly posting about it I'll give Fairlay a try tonight on UFC. Seems self explanatory now with one Green (if you're agreeing with the prediction) or red (if you are going against the prediction), but what's with the multiple green and red boxes I see in some offered predictions/markets?
    Multiple boxes are different offered prices...click on best price first....if price adjusts better it automatically gives u better price on taker mode...if u are doing mma just know grading is tad slower then other sport's...

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

Ok I'm in, gonna give it a try. Took a prop, but looks like if you wanted Rockhold, you can get -147 up to 3.9 mBTC otherwise, you're paying around -171 which is slightly better than the current price at a lot of books.

littlekona

Ok I'm in, gonna give it a try. Took a prop, but looks like if you wanted Rockhold, you can get -147 up to 3.9 mBTC otherwise, you're paying around -171 which is slightly better than the current price at a lot of books.
    Luke Rockhold is he the play there? I'll pop it for a few mbtc if you think so as I do not follow UFC

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Luke Rockhold is he the play there? I'll pop it for a few mbtc if you think so as I do not follow UFC
    right now 10:51 PM
    Pinny has it at -183
    fairaly -178

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by hotcross View Post

TMS you posted 2 screenshots,

the second one I'm quoting here has a white background

is that Fairlay also? how do you access that?

the black background site with plain text is what I see on the site and maybe its making it difficult for me to understand the site and where to find things
    I'm glad Kona has my back when I'm not logged in.

Just confirming what Kona said....

One photo is from old Fairlay (original web layout) I like this one... it's just easier for me.

Other photo New Fairlay (New web layout) For a new user... probably the most difficult to understand.

Oddly enough.... The New Layout has 100% of the lines Fairlay has to offer...

Old layout sometimes doesn't have every line.

hotcross

well boys I've funded my account at Fairlay

starting with a bit lower amount than I originally planned, but same goal leave it in there and build up to get to 1 BTC, hopefully I do get there (grinding) and the eventual payout goes smoothly

thanks for all your help and explanations Kona and TMS

I'm intrigued by the options as both "Taker" and "Maker"....to start just using taker option. Do either of you guys create markets/lines as the "Maker"?

littlekona

well boys I've funded my account at Fairlay

starting with a bit lower amount than I originally planned, but same goal leave it in there and build up to get to 1 BTC, hopefully I do get there (grinding) and the eventual payout goes smoothly

thanks for all your help and explanations Kona and TMS

I'm intrigued by the options as both "Taker" and "Maker"....to start just using taker option. Do either of you guys create markets/lines as the "Maker"?
    maker is very useful when doing horses as the lines move fast...that's about only time I really use it but you can set your own price on anything and cancel it anytime before it does match

mrpapageorgio

Well he was for me. But one punch and it fell apart. But I'm kinda getting the hang of it with other markets.
    When you withdraw, do you have to pay for priority and pay the fee or can you take a "snail" payout for no fee?

littlekona

Well he was for me. But one punch and it fell apart. But I'm kinda getting the hang of it with other markets.
    When you withdraw, do you have to pay for priority and pay the fee or can you take a "snail" payout for no fee?
    with network congestion done I just do regular one...plus always send deposits to your segwit to save .2mbtc..Priority is always instant while the standard .5Mbtc one on occasion may be delayed a bit...Moneyshot did standard other day and it took 2 hours to hit chain...Normally it is instant but like anything in crypto sometimes there is a slight delay....

mrpapageorgio

with network congestion done I just do regular one...plus always send deposits to your segwit to save .2mbtc..Priority is always instant while the standard .5Mbtc one on occasion may be delayed a bit...Moneyshot did standard other day and it took 2 hours to hit chain...Normally it is instant but like anything in crypto sometimes there is a slight delay....
    I now have a Ledger Nano S, so I can do Segwit, so shouldn't be an issue if I withdraw to my SegWit address right?

littlekona

I now have a Ledger Nano S, so I can do Segwit, so shouldn't be an issue if I withdraw to my SegWit address right?
    They use segwit too...i does not matter works same just quicker cheap

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by SBR drew View Post
    I just checked the site out. It is very interesting how they have these markets set up . The fact you can add your own market too is a creative feature. Fairlay.com doesn’t want to be another automated bookie, Fairlay seeks to crowd-source information by providing a totally open prediction market. Functioning more like a conditional exchange, the website not only allows users to bet but to see public confidence on various bitcoin and altcoin related events, as well as sports, and YouTube views.

"How prediction markets
    In a typical prediction market, users make a bet, in some form or another. On Fairlay, for example, a user may simply state a prediction, and give odds, and wait for another user to match that bet."
    hey drew...did you give them a spin to check out? odds there so juicy! adding to SBR BTC book list ???

hotcross

old site(login works on both and balances auto sync...
    question....I tried to login to "old.fairlay.com" for the first time last night and again this morning. It won't let me login.

I never created my account on the "old" site, just on the new site.
    I can still login to the new site without a problem.

How can I get into the "old" site and still see my balance sync? Am I supposed to "Register" on the old.fairlay site with my same login credentials?

70'sMan
    70'sMan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6842

No USA basketball up today. What a joke.

hotcross

they are having a problem with the site since last night and acknowledged that its being worked on over at the bitcointalk forum. That's why I was trying to get into old.fairlay.com

hotcross

question....I tried to login to "old.fairlay.com" for the first time last night and again this morning. It won't let me login.

I never created my account on the "old" site, just on the new site.
    I can still login to the new site without a problem.
    well can answer my own question here,

Fairlay support chatbox said its not possible to register on the old site anymore, as they don't update nor support it anymore.

Assume only if you had registered at the original site, you're able to still login there and your balance sync, as a couple of our posters mentioned.

Side note, Fairlay support chatbox isn't very fast, but they have responded to all of my questions. Today took about 30-minutes. I haven't tried contacting them via email because I'm new there and no reason to yet. Wonder if the site will grow and support gets better. My experience so far they grade wagers correctly and in a timely manner.

littlekona

yea i think u need old.fairlay account to access it as I am old and on old site still sometimes and works fine...I have not been on today when busto yesterday trying to beat the worst Argentina super-league team arsenal...damn asian connect email put me on it! LOL But both sites where working yesterday at 14:00 ...

hotcross

Quote Originally Posted by 70'sMan View Post
    No USA basketball up today. What a joke.
    looks like site is working fine now and all markets back up and running normally

littlekona

looks like site is working fine now and all markets back up and running normally
    How u like fairlay so far Hot? Odds are pretty sweet huh

hotcross

yes good odds meaning low juice. Like the lines offered for the sports I play....some options that other books don't have for hockey.

The site itself isn't pretty, which might be a deterrent for typical bettors who are accustomed to a clean layout style.

But mostly use the search function by typing in the name of one of the teams you're looking for (or their city name)....all lines for that game will come right up on the screen.

littlekona

yes good odds meaning low juice. Like the lines offered for the sports I play....some options that other books don't have for hockey.

The site itself isn't pretty, which might be a deterrent for typical bettors who are accustomed to a clean layout style.

But mostly use the search function by typing in the name of one of the teams you're looking for (or their city name)....all lines for that game will come right up on the screen.
    yea thats best way to search team as it lists all live included great point!

franklissa
    franklissa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

Site is down for me. Anyone else having issues

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by franklissa View Post
    Site is down for me. Anyone else having issues
    Its up for me but loaded tad slow to first screen log in

TheMoneyShot

Kona... any word about Fairlay? What the hell is going on over there? No NBA lines... no NCAA Basketball lines??? Have you heard anything?

littlekona

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Kona... any word about Fairlay? What the hell is going on over there? No NBA lines... no NCAA Basketball lines??? Have you heard anything?
    Some sort of ddos attack not on them but on the pinny market makers is what heard...one of the market makers said he should be back within 24 hours in chat...I’ll email CS to see if they have any updates and post

littlekona

I got email saying issues with some market makers and they will post update soon in chat with more info....maybe more then ddos attack as it comes right when pinny pulled out of Australian market...ill post if i get more info...looks as though soccer is up with good liquidity as are horses...i did a withdrawal also and that works fine too

TheMoneyShot

I got email saying issues with some market makers and they will post update soon in chat with more info....maybe more then ddos attack as it comes right when pinny pulled out of Australian market...ill post if i get more info...looks as though soccer is up with good liquidity as are horses...i did a withdrawal also and that works fine too
    I heard rumors that the Cashouts weren't working for 24 hours. I didn't try.... but that's what I heard.

I wonder if the odds will change now because they can't work in Pinny odds anymore? That would be horrible.

Would also be horrible if I can't get my BTC out lol

Trying to stay patient before NCAA tourney starts

littlekona

I heard rumors that the Cashouts weren't working for 24 hours. I didn't try.... but that's what I heard.

I wonder if the odds will change now because they can't work in Pinny odds anymore? That would be horrible.

Would also be horrible if I can't get my BTC out lol

Trying to stay patient before NCAA tourney starts
    payouts worked yesterday when I did....seems like soccer market maker is working plenty of games, excellent pinny type odds and good liquidity as usual...BUT if they lose the Pinny type odds on USA sports that would really suck....have to see maybe its a ddos attack like one of the market guy said he was having or maybe more serious and tied to pinny leaving Australian market....I know they have market makers that tie scripts in for some sports and esp horse racing to matchbook too... I will post when I see any updates in chat or email

hotcross

payouts worked yesterday when I did....
    Kona did you do a regular cashout (not priority)? About how long did it take to hit your wallet, start to finish? Thanks

littlekona

Kona did you do a regular cashout (not priority)? About how long did it take to hit your wallet, start to finish? Thanks
    regular...it was as usual instant from account hit my nitrogen acct confirmed in 45 mins or so.....

littlekona

There BACK!!!! yes ALL the market makers are back in full force full liquidity and as usual pinny or better prices!
    Plus this was posted in Chat

admin2: We are doing some maintenance this evening. As a small compensation for the bad experience recently, we reduced the withdrawal fee for priority withdrawals to 0.1mBTC until the end of the month. It is already active. The UI still displays the normal fee. So note you will receive 0.9mBTC more than displayed.

TheMoneyShot

Unreal. Just took all of my funds out and went to Nitrogen an hour ago.

This was based on what administration said that it may not be available until the weekend.

I don't understand why they couldn't just post something on the front page of their website?

I mean how hard could that of been? Stupid ass people.

littlekona

Unreal. Just took all of my funds out and went to Nitrogen an hour ago.

This was based on what administration said that it may not be available until the weekend.

I don't understand why they couldn't just post something on the front page of their website?

I mean how hard could that of been? Stupid ass people.
    when did u see that? Yesterday one of the market makers was in Chat and said he would be back 24 hours or less....ohh well make a nice parlay hit at Nitro! I move around all the time too...now even more back in and out with the low fee
    Last edited by littlekona; 03-14-18 at 02:06 PM.

hotcross

yep, same as Kona said, all markets are back, liquid and functional. A info banner on their site says scheduled maintenance tonight, so we don't know how long that might take, but I get the impression it won't be long. Meantime I've had no problems with my balance figure, nor with previous graded orders.

First 1234567 ... Last