You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    you are addicted to winning.. lol.. kuroda is great.. i wonder how pitching will do in the playoffs *
    I just love their tradition .. Every year same thing over and over and nothing changes ... Plus my favorite player is Jeter obv I mean dudes a stud no homo ... But also my grandfather showed me tapes and newspapers from mantle .. DiMaggio and all the old players that were amazing ... That's why I laugh when people say these players would compete .. Just a joke .. I'm 21 and I know more about this sport than people who have actually been gambling and betting it for more years than I was born ...

I think that's the reason why I've been profiting in MLB the last 3 years since I started at 18

Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by agendaman View Post
    you say PREVARICATE ratzz i got a deal for you i have an oxford dictionary in front of me post full defn. of prevaricate and i will def. give you 50 sbr. pts
    to speak or act in an evasive way.. from the Latin Prævaricari ('a-e' ligature intentional) to*'walk crookedly', or 'deviated'

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    I just love their tradition .. Every year same thing over and over and nothing changes ... Plus my favorite player is Jeter obv I mean dudes a stud no homo ... But also my grandfather showed me tapes and newspapers from mantle .. DiMaggio and all the old players that were amazing ... That's why I laugh when people say these players would compete .. Just a joke .. I'm 21 and I know more about this sport than people who have actually been gambling and betting it for more years than I was born ...

I think that's the reason why I've been profiting in MLB the last 3 years since I started at 18
    that's a great story... it's part of you family... really.. Yanks are part of where you came from*

Ratzz

you say PREVARICATE ratzz i got a deal for you i have an oxford dictionary in front of me post full defn. of prevaricate and i will def. give you 50 sbr. pts
    I had the entire OED in my house once. Oxford English Dictionary.. 27 volumes.. letter 'M' had two volumes. on a wall, it occupied 16 ft. all of it was microfilm. it were not, the books would take up 40 ft of wall space.*

You mad bro

that's a great story... it's part of you family... really.. Yanks are part of where you came from*
    Yeah they are ... I am way closer to citi field but the mets are a joke and always were lol ... Monday I'm looking into the Yankee game a lot to most likely go to finally .. Love this kid phelps .. Has so much heart and he is doing everything this team needs ... Not like these overpaid assholes who demand to much lol

(even though Jeter demanded a lot for a new contract) but he deserves whatever he chooses

Ratzz

Yeah they are ... I am way closer to citi field but the mets are a joke and always were lol ... Monday I'm looking into the Yankee game a lot to most likely go to finally .. Love this kid phelps .. Has so much heart and he is doing everything this team needs ... Not like these overpaid assholes who demand to much lol

(even though Jeter demanded a lot for a new contract) but he deserves whatever he chooses
    i despise huge contracts, but not his.. he hauls ass everyday, like he's a backup trying to get a roster spot.
    A-rod is a bad long term contract... he like is toooo chilled out.. Jeter fine.

You mad bro

Yeah man .. But if anyone else was offered that contract no way they could say no ... It's not his fault he was offered it you know? ... Fck give me 30 million I'll never turn it down

Avenger
    Avenger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

what a cockroach this dude, is.. bitch, bitch, bitch..
    but a complete coward.. never posts a pick.. never takes a chance..

that's why he hates life so much.. because he's a wuss, and won't take a chance.

"let's go, honey... i'm waiting..."
    Nittanylionsfan pulled the same sh*t on me, don't know where this guy comes out and berating me and siding with brahmabull of all people. Especially after all the bull I read on this forum (LOCK LOCK LOCK, hug me homo, etc...) I must sound like a freaking genius.

don't let him get to you Ratzz, you're one of the few posters I trust, especially in MLB.

If you want to bury him, he admits he lost most his NFL bankroll on a huge chalky Packers game last year.
    Check his posts.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Is he such a pussy he won't back up his big words with plays ?

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Nittanylionsfan pulled the same sh*t on me, don't know where this guy comes out and berating me and siding with brahmabull of all people. Especially after all the bull I read on this forum (LOCK LOCK LOCK, hug me homo, etc...) I must sound like a freaking genius.

don't let him get to you Ratzz, you're one of the few posters I trust, especially in MLB.
    *If you want to bury him, he admits he lost most his NFL bankroll on a huge chalky Packers game last year.
    Check his posts.

this dude is unreal, he won't post MLB, and i think that baseball is the most complex.. , imagine football with a different QB every game. It would be easier to bribe the players, really.. there are so many factors.. but insists on laughing at people when they make an error.

Laughing at people for making mistakes is fine, if you have a perfect record.. so let's all see it, i know i want to. I want to see pure magic, as a handicapper post a 100% win record over a solid week. **

time to put up, NLF
    Last edited by Ratzz; 08-27-12 at 09:11 AM.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by ColdBeerHere View Post
    Is he such a pussy he won't back up his big words with plays ?

yes. he is.

he read all this last night, and did not respond. he is reading this now, and not answering.

Asking himself, why he starts fights that he can't finish.

I am still waiting, NittanyLions

altieriflyers
    Rosamund
    altieriflyers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7788

The coward won´t show up.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by altieriflyers View Post
    The coward won´t show up.
    i think you are right.*

he will change his name, and come back all polite... it will last a week..
    then he will begin to unravel, and return to his old self-destructive ways..
    starting fights whenever someone makes a capping error and misses a bet.

then i will be forced to call him out again.. and the cycle repeats..*

all that smack and he does not accept a fair challenge? how telling–
    …but it is what i expected.

"Mockery and ridicule are the preferred weapons of the coward"

Ratzz

Nittany, where the hell are you?

Let's GO. I am ready.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

What's wrong with an overpriced party school with a great academic reputation and die-hard alumni in many positions of power in the workplace?

As for this person you speak of, I don't know.

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

I like you agendaman, but I gotta play ball here

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/prevaricate

VERB: to deviate from the truth

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    What's wrong with an overpriced party school with a great academic reputation and die-hard alumni in many positions of power in the workplace?

As for this person you speak of, I don't know.
    i will address this in two parts:

A) nothing at all wrong a well known school w/many accolades…*
    until one behaves like the degree is a license to verbally abuse and ridicule others.

B) you are better off, really.. cheers

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below

i will address this in two parts:

A) nothing at all wrong a well known school w/many accolades…*
    until one behaves like the degree is a license to verbally abuse and ridicule others.

B) you are better off, really.. cheers
    I thought it was only a license to verbally abuse OSU students

Bigbill365
    Big Money Bettors
    Bigbill365's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

penn state sucks thats were all the readhead and chubbys go

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    I thought it was only a license to verbally abuse OSU students
    lol... no, he employs it universally… (any capper that has wrongly determined the outcome of any sporting event).

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbill365 View Post
    penn state sucks thats were all the readhead and chubbys go
    perhaps this is the reason why the staff is forced to prey on young boys.*

You mad bro

lol im guessing hes a no show

Ratzz

lol im guessing hes a no show
    dood. SERIOUS no-show.

not a "peep". nothing, not even a PM.

I think he is waiting for a big pick to fail... then he's gonna come out mad-gangbusters..
    Like if the Dodgers/Beckett were down tonight 0-5, then... watch... comes out ROARING–

but your pick has to be failing.. that's his ammo. he has nothing else to fight with, no ammo of his own.
    Nothing to stand on,*he can't (won't) go head-to-head.. with you/anybody..
    he waits until you are down, and then jumps on the stomp-party..

this kind of person waits until he can't lose. He will never take any chances and expose himself his wares/
    or make himself vulnerable where one can see what his actual weaknesses are.

He has been hurt too deeply in the past. Very insecure/afraid.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Ratzz. I don't mean this as a shot at you by any means but the whole idea of this thread seems below the line to me. Obviously you're in tune with the power of intention and the effects of positive/negative energy based on your past posts. So .... best advice I have is "train the mind" to not care too much about what people like NL fan say to you.

Good luck on your plays.

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

what a cockroach this dude, is.. bitch, bitch, bitch..
    but a complete coward.. never posts a pick.. never takes a chance..

that's why he hates life so much.. because he's a wuss, and won't take a chance.

"let's go, honey... i'm waiting..."
    The thing that gets me about these trolls are they're so happy and giddy to criticize another's play AFTER it loses. No one hits all their plays in a season. If you want to tail someone's pick that they put in alot of time and effort into, practice good money management; if it doesn't go your way, shrug it off and live to fight another day.

I am absolutely convinced most of these trolls don't wager substantial amounts (if at all). They lack the work ethic and discipline to win long term, so they fulfill their miserable existence by trolling a play that doesn't hit. It's that misery-loves-company dynamic.

p.s. If and when a capper gets hot, some turds from the books will post on this forum to troll them and try to throw them off their game. Not accusing nittanylions of this because I think he's just a sad chump.

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

God damn ratz coming with the heat!!!!

Stand back gentlemen!
    Nittany gettin sonned

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Ratzz. I don't mean this as a shot at you by any means but the whole idea of this thread seems below the line to me. Obviously you're in tune with the power of intention and the effects of positive/negative energy based on your past posts. So .... best advice I have is "train the mind" to not care too much about what people like NL fan say to you.

Good luck on your plays.
    Agreed …but easy to say/think, when he comes after me in every thread that i drop if i ever miss a pick. Sometimes a person needs to be called out, so it is being done. I believe the harassment issue with Nittany has been resolved. This issue has arisen many times with several posters, where they ask him to stop following them..

In this particular case, the issue needed to be addressed in his language, as employing my own, or a rational one did not work. In my last thread, which i asked him politely to stop visiting.. he simply went off kilter.. so i closed the thread to eliminate his presence... at which point i was 'weak minded" pussy, for doing so... which i let go...

…then the following i posted a pick/thread which lost, and the aggressive pattern repeated, so to answer your thoughts, yes it is incongruous with my usual train of thinking/methods... was it necessary in his case to employ harsher measures... again.. yes.

Dandruff shampoo does not simply work for Head-Lice.
    A more astringent shampoo must be used. This thread is that shampoo.

cheers, Tatddy, BOL on your picks tonite*

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    God damn ratz coming with the heat!!!!

Stand back gentlemen!
    Nittany gettin sonned
    lol... ya bayba!!

Ratzz

gentlemen, we found him... *"mud-slinging" with a signature

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Lookin good
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    Looking good!!!!!!!

Everybody:*Darkside Magick*IS*"NittanyLionsFan"

precisely the same sentiments, wording and timing.... (in-game)

i am afraid you have been "outed"

Ratzz

forgot to mention.. "directed at the same person"

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

guy is a bitch....all day trolling around pretending to be sharp spitting out some garbage he read in the think tank but scared to ever post anything of meaning, always just post gm bashing or sucking off a few guys (he does this in 2 threads like he a pro at it, hits the base and plays w the balls)..

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    guy is a bitch....all day trolling around pretending to be sharp spitting out some garbage he read in the think tank but scared to ever post anything of meaning, always just post gm bashing or sucking off a few guys (he does this in 2 threads like he a pro at it, hits the base and plays w the balls)..
    i want to apologize to you 2dB, when he posted his digits.. to get together and fight.. i called you both out. I should have only called him out. I did not understand at that point what a problem he was, and how he instigates and harasses continuously.. i was just trying to put out a fire.. sorry 'bout that bro..

hope you did well tonight.. .. totally wrong on mine.. guess that pick was a little "dodgey"*

cheers to you, bud

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

i want to apologize to you 2dB, when he posted his digits.. to get together and fight.. i called you both out. I should have only called him out. I did not understand at that point what a problem he was, and how he instigates and harasses continuously.. i was just trying to put out a fire.. sorry 'bout that bro..

hope you did well tonight.. .. totally wrong on mine.. guess that pick was a little "dodgey"*

cheers to you, bud

damn when that happen? musta been last night after i got off here, never saw that...lol (all good tho, ill call 4sure)..didnt play anything tonight, didnt feel like going thru card last night and didnt get off work till late, prob have a play or 2 for 2marro..

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

gentlemen, we found him... *"mud-slinging" with a signature

Everybody:*Darkside Magick*IS*"NittanyLionsFan"

precisely the same sentiments, wording and timing.... (in-game)

i am afraid you have been "outed"

Again. I'm not this dude.smh....got nothing against you ratzz

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

I'm pretty sure Darkside and nitwitlions are not the same person. Dark just happened to have been on Rockies tonight, is all.

You'll get 'em next time, Ratzz.

First 123 Last