Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

AUG 26 > • NY LIBERTY (+7.5) over Seattle Storm

i have half a mind to take the ML (+290) here.. they might do well enough to take it outright..

but Liberty should keep it close. GL

Ratzz

mm.. wrong spot.. i hit "post new thread".. before looking..where i was

i have not been going to the NBA forum.. so i am used to clicking on this link..

NittanyLionsFan
    Casey, show 'em how to smile.
    NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Lookin good

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    Lookin good
    nitt. you should not let an insignificant, meaningless degree from a mediocre school.. go to 'molecule' that is your head.. i am sure daddy paid for you to go to that overpriced party school.. it is not like you are accomplished or insightful enough to create a scholarship for yourself.. if your father was not wealthy, likely you would not have gone to school at all–*

your most evident quality as a human being is that you 'accomplishment' deprived... do not mistake 'ridiculing others' for progress or accomplishment.. it isclear to all of us that you cannot control the impulse to attack/berate others (as you desperately seek the feeling of progress in your life)..... yet every time you do so, you only further isolate yourself further .. The 'high' of unsulting another lasts a few minutes.... then the 'unbearable isolation' returns... and you must again, take a piss on another to fill the hole that is your social life.. you lash out... and the cycle repeats... ad infinitum.

Perhaps you would like to go 'head-to-head' to see which one of us is a better MLB capper..? i would welcome the opportunity to humiliate you publicly– as it appears that is your preferred mode of communication (however primitive and unsophisticated it may be to others here at SBR)...

let's start a thread.. 3 days of capping.. 4 games/Day minimum.. then tally our respective Win percentages. sound good..? and see who the clown is..

let's do it in front of everyone, so as to really stick it to the loser…
    –or too much of a pussy/ just wanna bitch and moan, then prevaricate when it's time to put up or shut up