Ratzz
    Ratzz's Avatar Become A Pro!

> • NittanyLionsFan… the coward

Nittany...*

You should not let an insignificant and meaningless degree from a mediocre school.. go to "single-nucleus molecule' that is your head.. i am quite certain sure 'daddy' paid for you to attend that overpriced party school.. as it does not appear as though you are talented or insightful enough to glean a scholarship for yourself.. Had *your father had not been wealthy, likely you would not have gone to school at all– so please spare us all your frat-boy entitlement.

Your most evident quality as a human being is that you 'accomplishment' deprived... do not mistake 'ridiculing others' for progress and advancement. It is clear to all that you are powerless to control the impulse to attack/berate others (as you desperately seek the feeling of passage in your life)..... yet every time you do so, you only further isolate yourself from the rest of humanity that seems to eternally escape your grasp. The 'high' of unsulting another is brief and hollow.... and the 'unbearable isolation' returns... and you must again lash out.. and attempt to use another's dignity in order to fill the abyss that is your social dialogue.. you indulge the impulse.. you become further isolated– …the cycle repeats– …ad infinitum

* Perhaps you would like to go 'head-to-head' to see which one of us is a better MLB capper..? i would welcome the opportunity to humiliate you publicly– as it appears that*public humiliation represents some form of currency to you*(however primitive and unsophisticated that may be to the rest of us here at SBR)...*

** Let's start a thread.. 3 DAYS OF CAPPING MLB.. 4 Games/Day minimum..*
    UPON COMPLETION of the 3 Days, we then tally our respective Win percentages and we all get to see who the clown is.. sound bad to you?*

EXCELLENT. Let's begin tomorrow.

Let's invite everyone, so that all can see who the lesser-man/Nitt-Lion is.

* –OR*are you too much of a pussy/ just wanna bitch and moan, about people's comments/shared ideas, only to*prevaricate when it's time to put up and deal.

(perhaps you are familiar with this symbol "<") you should be– it sums you up quite succinctly.. might be a nice tatt, only a few of us would know.

i will be waiting. Do not just disappear like a wuss.

Answer this post.*

Ratzz.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Lol nice

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

3 days is a pretty small sample size. what exactly would this prove?

You mad bro

Make It a week

ronzer
    the search for bigfoot continues
    ronzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 163

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    i agree

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by You mad bro View Post
    Lol nice
    what a cockroach this dude, is.. bitch, bitch, bitch..
    but a complete coward.. never posts a pick.. never takes a chance..

that's why he hates life so much.. because he's a wuss, and won't take a chance.

"let's go, honey... i'm waiting..."

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

There has to be some kind of wager other then "to see who the clown is", too.

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    Make It a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ronzer View Post
    i agree
    let's make it a week. 4 Picks a Day. 28 Games.

Every agree?

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
    what a cockroach this dude, is.. bitch, bitch, bitch..
    but a complete coward.. never posts a pick.. never takes a chance..

that's why he hates life so much.. because he's a wuss, and won't take a chance.

"let's go, honey... i'm waiting..."
    The only person I bash is Brock cuz he's a loser and thinks he's hot shit ...

Everyone else I'm mostly joking and just try to stir up trouble haha ... What does he do to make u hate him so badly

Ratzz

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    my orig idea, is that the loser should be banished.*

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Points mean shit though unless it's a lot lol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Yeah I kind of agree Ratzz yesterday I called him out in you thread with the Yankees pick and he kinda had a b.s. answer in response. Never seen him post plays either just rags on peoples losing picks well into a game calling them life long losers with these types of picks lol.

Ratzz

The only person I bash is Brock cuz he's a loser and thinks he's hot shit ...

Everyone else I'm mostly joking and just try to stir up trouble haha ... What does he do to make u hate him so badly
    what annoys me mostly about him is every time, i see him, he only has singles.. and i want the larger bills.. and i SPECIFICALLY told not to leave them at home. I don't wanna have to travel across town, i want him to bring it to me.

You mad bro

what annoys me mostly about him is every time, i see him, he only has singles.. and i want the larger bills.. and i SPECIFICALLY told not to leave them at home. I don't wanna have to travel across town, i want him to bring it to me.
    So he owes u hundreds .. I see what's going on here

Ratzz

seriously, he just starts fights.. and then follows people around, chasing that same fight over nothing.
    And he's tough to get around. because we all have better things to do, and he doesn't..

so it is a continuous rag. Given that.. let's make him post plays, but he's too soft to do that. He won't. He can't..

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

I just bumped your "Train the mind to win" thread Ratzz. Pretty lame stuff from Nittany but that is the kind of stuff I see in different threads at times when he pops in.

Ratzz

So he owes u hundreds .. I see what's going on here
    it's really annoying, because one time, the Principal arrived, just as i was gonna get 'im.. and then another time, the gym teacher turned the corner, and he got away both times.. lol..

and then at recess... whoosh!!** gone. no trace.

You mad bro

It'll be worth while to see a fraud in action .. At least I post my plays and admit it I suck a picking when thy lose lol

Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

my orig idea, is that the loser should be banished.*
    High stakes... I like it.

You mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
    I just bumped your "Train the mind to win" thread Ratzz. Pretty lame stuff from Nittany but that is the kind of stuff I see in different threads at times when he pops in.

How did you make out tonight ?

You mad bro

it's really annoying, because one time, the Principal arrived, just as i was gonna get 'im.. and then another time, the gym teacher turned the corner, and he got away both times.. lol..

and then at recess... whoosh!!** gone. no trace.
    Lmao so another Internet tough guy

Ratzz

he sits and actually types in players names that are beating you.. like a drunk fan..

oh wait. that's probably it. He's on drunk off his ass, starting bar fights...

that makes a lot more sense, than a grown man, bragging about what school he went to.. etc..

Ratzz

It'll be worth while to see a fraud in action .. At least I post my plays and admit it I suck a picking when thy lose lol
    indeed sir, making oneself vulnerable is ultimately an act of courage.. cheers

You mad bro

I wonder if he will show up to be honest ...

Ratzz

How did you make out tonight ?
    2 wins, (MIA and ATL) and two lessons (ARI, and NY Libery) how'd you make out?

Ratzz

I wonder if he will show up to be honest ...
    i think i just figured it out.. he drinks and becomes potvaliant (a person that seeks altercation when inbibing alcohol)
    it's rather common.. so he goes off on people.. he has read the thread by now.. but he doesn't know what to do.. he knows he ****** up, because he can't cap well..

his kind of personality would never be able to contain himself, he would brag incessantly about his record.. etc...

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

@Youmadbro .. I went 1-1-1 lol ... lost by the hook on Twins/Rangers un, pushed the ov in L.A. cause the Dodgers left about 800 guys stranded and won with Bravos.

Ratzz

@Youmadbro .. I went 1-1-1 lol ... lost by the hook on Twins/Rangers un, pushed the ov in L.A. cause the Dodgers left about 800 guys stranded and won with Bravos.
    pushing on the OV is so annoying, when a bunch are left on... i HATE that... i just wanna walk them Home myself... lol

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status

Yeah Ratzz it was pretty much like game 1 in the Yankee/Tribe series the other night when they kept loading the bases with less than 2 outs and getting nothing. I had tt ov 5.5 if I remember right and N.Y. kept crapping their pants all night. If memory serves correct you had something on that game I believe did'nt you? Dodgers might be the Yankees West an all or nothing team that lives and dies by the long ball and mostly mediocre pitching.

You mad bro

I'm a Yankee fan .. I've gotten used to them leaving runners on base lol ... Been a Yankee fan my entire life ...

Im 21 years old and when I was 16 I went to 47 yankee games and sat in the bleachers in each one ...I've been to 13 this year cuz I can't stand to watch them fck up anymore lol

On a side note I went 1-4 today and 2-5 yesterday ... Smh

Ratzz

Yeah Ratzz it was pretty much like game 1 in the Yankee/Tribe series the other night when they kept loading the bases with less than 2 outs and getting nothing. I had tt ov 5.5 if I remember right and N.Y. kept crapping their pants all night. If memory serves correct you had something on that game I believe did'nt you? Dodgers might be the Yankees West an all or nothing team that lives and dies by the long ball and mostly mediocre pitching.
    Game 1 i had the Yanks.. RL (i thought they would win like 6-1, 7-1) they eeked out a 3-1 win... i assumed they would do it in Game 2 and they flat out lost.. that was the game that NittLions went off... after that he was following me everywhere.

it started because he started a fight with 2daBank,,, *2dB was just sharing info, and he went off on him in one of my threads.. anyways it escalated to guys exchanging phone numbers to fight, and i called them both out, i should only have called out NLF, he started that.. 2dB was just defending himself.

that dude neeeeds to fight, i hope he doesn't have kids. or a wife.. i would feel terribly for them

Ratzz

I'm a Yankee fan .. I've gotten used to them leaving runners on base lol ... Been a Yankee fan my entire life ...

Im 21 years old and when I was 16 I went to 47 yankee games and sat in the bleachers in each one ...I've been to 13 this year cuz I can't stand to watch them fck up anymore lol

*On a side note I went 1-4 today and 2-5 yesterday ... Smh
    feel for ya, Yanks not the same team they were 5 yrs ago... the bunch is a bit slower now..
    happens to everyone.

You mad bro

feel for ya, Yanks not the same team they were 5 yrs ago... the bunch is a bit slower now..
    happens to everyone.
    I still watch every game on tv though .. Home or away .. West coast or east coast .. Just sucks that their old lol

Ratzz

I still watch every game on tv though .. Home or away .. West coast or east coast .. Just sucks that their old lol
    you are addicted to winning.. lol.. kuroda is great.. i wonder how pitching will do in the playoffs *

agendaman
    agendaman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14010

you say PREVARICATE ratzz i got a deal for you i have an oxford dictionary in front of me post full defn. of prevaricate and i will def. give you 50 sbr. pts

123 Last