View New Posts
123
  • Thread Tools
  1. #1
    irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 3,670
    Betpoints: 2905

    Obama continues to show why he is not qualified to be President.


  2. #2
    irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 3,670
    Betpoints: 2905

    Does this incompetent jackass of a President really think that Russia is not a bigger threat to the US then a bunch of cave dwellers called Al Qaeda?

  3. #3
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 7,763
    Betpoints: 7490

    Vote him out! Oh, that didn't work. Impeach his ass! On what?

    All these Repukes, puking about him not being a leader. Well, what the fuk are they gonna do about it?

    Nothing, just like the last 5 years. Just STFU! They wonder why their ratings are in the tank.

  4. #4
    itchypickle
    ROLL Motherfukkin Tide
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-05-09
    Posts: 12,728
    Betpoints: 1763

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Vote him out! Oh, that didn't work. Impeach his ass! On what?

    All these Repukes, puking about him not being a leader. Well, what the fuk are they gonna do about it?

    Nothing, just like the last 5 years. Just STFU! They wonder why their ratings are in the tank.

    Just like after 8 years of Bush...8 years of Obama will be met with a big sigh of relief in 2016. Pendulum swings for the parties yet the same issues persist.

  5. #5
    irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 3,670
    Betpoints: 2905

    Hey Obama, the difference between Russia and Al Qaeda is, the Russians take over countries while the cave dwellers do car bombs. Now who is the real threat? What a muslim piece of trash! Take your fake birth certificate and fake college degree back to your cave in Kenya.

  6. #6
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 2,243
    Betpoints: 1841

    Lol at people still thinking the President runs the country.

  7. #7
    newguy
    newguy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-27-09
    Posts: 2,262
    Betpoints: 3120

    Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Just like after 8 years of Bush...8 years of Obama will be met with a big sigh of relief in 2016. Pendulum swings for the parties yet the same issues persist.
    This.
    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 8/28/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/28/2014

    170pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 8/29/2014

    15,000

    NCAA BRACKETS 1st place4/8/2014


  8. #8
    stevenash
    Heaven ain't close in a place like this
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 17,453
    Betpoints: 20414

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Lol at people still thinking the President ruins the country.
    He is ruining the country
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 8/20/2014

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 8/7/2014

    170pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 8/27/2014

    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 8/21/2014


  9. #9
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 2,243
    Betpoints: 1841

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    He is ruining the country
    Dont ever think the United States would ever let the common people of its land give one man such power over it. U.S. Presidents are puppets.

  10. #10
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 9,279
    Betpoints: 2468

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Vote him out! Oh, that didn't work. Impeach his ass! On what?

    All these Repukes, puking about him not being a leader. Well, what the fuk are they gonna do about it?

    Nothing, just like the last 5 years. Just STFU! They wonder why their ratings are in the tank.
    The first thing that has to be done is to get rid of f**king morons like yourself who voted this half breed in. I don't know if you should just lose your right to vote or be taken out and shot as a traitor. You Liberals are so f**king stupid it is pathetic. How much are you paying for gas now, moron? Do not come around here boy. We do not cater to half a**ed brown nosers like yourself. People like you are doomed. Just give us a few years.

  11. #11
    stevenash
    Heaven ain't close in a place like this
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 17,453
    Betpoints: 20414

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Dont ever think the United States would ever let the common people of its land give one man such power over it. U.S. Presidents are puppets.
    So, who in this day and age is running the country?
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 8/20/2014

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 8/7/2014

    170pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 8/27/2014

    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 8/21/2014


  12. #12
    stevenash
    Heaven ain't close in a place like this
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 17,453
    Betpoints: 20414

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The first thing that has to be done is to get rid of f**king morons like yourself who voted this half breed in. I don't know if you should just lose your right to vote or be taken out and shot as a traitor. You Liberals are so f**king stupid it is pathetic. How much are you paying for gas now, moron? Do not come around here boy. We do not cater to half a**ed brown nosers like yourself. People like you are doomed. Just give us a few years.
    People got what they wanted. A rock star president.
    Now 71 percent of those polled that voted Obama second term wishes they had that vote back.

    I am not a vindictive person, but my companies health plan is Obama proof, he can't touch it, and I do sort of feel bad for those who bought into the Obamacare lie, free insurance (uh, not quite, no copay is not free insurance) what else? oh yeah, if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor, how's that working out? What else? Oh yeah, not a tax, good one there Obama.

    Anyway, i do feel a little bad that those who are suffering because they don't have their insurance anymore and are paying more for less, but than again, i don't.

    Now you got Harry Reid saying it's all lies, like i said I'm set for life
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 8/20/2014

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 8/7/2014

    170pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 8/27/2014

    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 8/21/2014


  13. #13
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 2,243
    Betpoints: 1841

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    So, who in this day and age is running the country?
    As with anything, follow the money.

  14. #14
    Turd Ferguson
    Turd Ferguson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-10
    Posts: 2,433
    Betpoints: 4780

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    So, who in this day and age is running the country?
    http://www.publicintegrity.org/2012/...why-it-matters

  15. #15
    Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 5,303
    Betpoints: 6039

    Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    That's not exactly a new video.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/25/2014


  16. #16
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 7,763
    Betpoints: 7490

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    The first thing that has to be done is to get rid of f**king morons like yourself who voted this half breed in. I don't know if you should just lose your right to vote or be taken out and shot as a traitor. You Liberals are so f**king stupid it is pathetic. How much are you paying for gas now, moron? Do not come around here boy. We do not cater to half a**ed brown nosers like yourself. People like you are doomed. Just give us a few years.
    Typical. Shoot your mouth off Repub that has no fukking clue what he's talking about. I didn't vote either time for him, moron. The one's who need shot are everyone of the likes of you. Why? For not using that big fat thing on your shoulders.

    I'll say it again, don't like Obama's ideas/ policies? What the fuk are you gonna do about it? This is an election year,
    they aren't doing shit AGAIN! What was their excuse the last 3 years? Fukking lazy, worthless, obstuction fuks!

  17. #17
    irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-25-12
    Posts: 3,670
    Betpoints: 2905

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    That's not exactly a new video.
    Seriously? Its to make a point! Hello! The point is that this shithead Obama doesn't have a clue as to who the biggest threats to the US really are. What can you expect from someone who thinks there is 57 states? Hey Andy do you think al Qaeda is a bigger threat to the US than Russia and China?

  18. #18
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 2,243
    Betpoints: 1841

    Lol same back and forth arguing always, my team better than your team. Repubs, Dems, right wing, left wing, different wings of the same bird. When will people wake up. Keep wasting your time being mad at a president who doesnt make decisions. If you hadnt gotten ObamaCare you would have gotten RomneyCare or HillaryCare. All basically the same thing organized by the same entity with a bigger motive in mind. Quit with the senseless tribal war mentality its a waste of time.

  19. #19
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 18,149
    Betpoints: 1334

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Typical. Shoot your mouth off Repub that has no fukking clue what he's talking about. I didn't vote either time for him, moron. The one's who need shot are everyone of the likes of you. Why? For not using that big fat thing on your shoulders.

    I'll say it again, don't like Obama's ideas/ policies? What the fuk are you gonna do about it? This is an election year,
    they aren't doing shit AGAIN! What was their excuse the last 3 years? Fukking lazy, worthless, obstuction fuks!
    sorry to pick on you RK but did you fall and hit your head? If you were talking to high skool students, most would know that you are either purposely trying to mislead or you have an agenda.

    Obama has 2 years of control of the house and senate and what did he do? Spend. Wasted your money on shit like cash-for-clunckers, solydra and nearly a billion dollar stimulus for supposed shovel ready jobs to name only a few. Ya the GOB blocked him many times since. Who can blame them? 17 trillion debt and no results. How many bills are sitting on Reid's desk that he doesn't have the courage to even bring to a vote? Who is playing games and who is obstructing? They are both.

  20. #20
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 7,763
    Betpoints: 7490

    Maybe I should fall and knock some sense into myself? Still plenty of ice around to do that, give me time.

    I go off, because I'm sick of hearing Repubs blast everything the Pres does, but do nothing. Hey, I'm only one voice
    of many, believe me. The Repubs ratings are in the tank for a reason, I'm just posting it.

    I guess the House and Senate are playing kindergarten games again.

    I'm sure you saw my bills thread. Did you see all those jobs bills in there? Not a one.

    Did you see Rick Perry's speech? Invigorating wasn't it? Did you hear what plans they had for jobs? Not a one.

  21. #21
    stevenash
    Heaven ain't close in a place like this
    stevenash's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-17-11
    Posts: 17,453
    Betpoints: 20414

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Nothing, just like the last 5 years. Just STFU! They wonder why their ratings are in the tank.
    Obama's first two years he had control of congress, he and his democatic cronies could have had done anything, no grid lock.
    He did nothing.

    Now as far as ratings go, be careful, you sure you want to do this?
    OK, let's talk ratings, 71 percent of the nation that voted Obama second term, want that vote back.
    That comes from Pew, equal representation poll.
    Want to talk ratings? Obama's approval ratings are now at 38 percent. Spin those numbers slick.

    Care to talk Obamacare ratings? You sure you want to do this with me?

    That community leader in the Oval Office got laughed at, out loud, by pretty much all the global leaders when he tried to take on Putin.

    Obama v. Putin is like Rocky Balboa v. Mary Poppins.
    Guess which one is Mary Poppins, win valuable prizes.
    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 8/20/2014

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 8/7/2014

    170pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY6th Place 8/27/2014

    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 8/21/2014


  22. #22
    Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 5,303
    Betpoints: 6039

    Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Does this incompetent jackass of a President really think that Russia is not a bigger threat to the US then a bunch of cave dwellers called Al Qaeda?
    The cave dwellers have kept us occupied in Afghanistan for quite awhile now.
    Obama's response to the issue in Ukraine should be similar to what Bush did in Georgia.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/25/2014


  23. #23
    TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 1,384
    Betpoints: 7351

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    The cave dwellers have kept us occupied in Afghanistan for quite awhile now.
    Obama's response to the issue in Ukraine should be similar to what Bush did in Georgia.
    And it is. NOTHING. The only mistake Obama(and Bush) made in those situations was talk smack. They should Shut up. Georgia, Ukraine, Crimea is none of our concern.

    SBR Founder Join Date: 8/10/2005


  24. #24
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 7,763
    Betpoints: 7490

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Obama's first two years he had control of congress, he and his democatic cronies could have had done anything, no grid lock.
    He did nothing.

    Now as far as ratings go, be careful, you sure you want to do this?
    OK, let's talk ratings, 71 percent of the nation that voted Obama second term, want that vote back.
    That comes from Pew, equal representation poll.
    Want to talk ratings? Obama's approval ratings are now at 38 percent. Spin those numbers slick.

    Care to talk Obamacare ratings? You sure you want to do this with me?

    That community leader in the Oval Office got laughed at, out loud, by pretty much all the global leaders when he tried to take on Putin.

    Obama v. Putin is like Rocky Balboa v. Mary Poppins.
    Guess which one is Mary Poppins, win valuable prizes.
    Link (which none of you guys will look at) to his accomplishments his 1st 2 years. Too bad facts get in the way instead of blind hate.

    http://www.thepeoplesview.net/main/e...eason-why.html

    Yes, our Pres is a puss and needs to shut up. Russia is protecting their interests and we should shut up and stay out.

  25. #25
    Mr KLC
    All that matters is winnin'!
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-19-07
    Posts: 8,073
    Betpoints: 8587

    Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

    Obama v. Putin is like Rocky Balboa v. Mary Poppins.
    Guess which one is Mary Poppins, win valuable prizes.
    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 8/15/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/21/2014

    400pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY2nd Place 8/13/2014

    120pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY8th Place 8/26/2014

    World
    Poker
    Cup 1st place

    200pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY5th Place 8/28/2014

    200pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY5th Place 8/19/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/28/2014


  26. #26
    RonPaul2008
    RonPaul2008's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-08-07
    Posts: 5,169
    Betpoints: 830

    Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    Seriously? Its to make a point! Hello! The point is that this shithead Obama doesn't have a clue as to who the biggest threats to the US really are. What can you expect from someone who thinks there is 57 states? Hey Andy do you think al Qaeda is a bigger threat to the US than Russia and China?
    Russia isn't a threat to the USA, the USA is a threat to Russia. Who do you think orchestrated the coup in Ukraine, some nationalists who wanted a new government or the country known for Operation Gladio?
    Last edited by RonPaul2008; 03-09-14 at 10:20 PM.
    200pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY5th Place 8/26/2014

    40pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY12th Place 8/27/2014


  27. #27
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 18,149
    Betpoints: 1334

    the look on the face in the back says it all


  28. #28
    King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-22-10
    Posts: 17,590
    Betpoints: 455

    a bunch of pussy internet warriors calling the president a pussy.

    Shit never ends.

  29. #29
    15805
    15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-10-12
    Posts: 412
    Betpoints: 2591

    Quote Originally Posted by RonPaul2008 View Post
    Russia isn't a threat to the USA, the USA is a threat to Russia. Who do you think orchestrated the coup in Ukraine, some nationalists who wanted a new government or the country known for Operation Gladio?
    When the West realized they could not get rid of President Viktor Yanukovich through peaceful demonstrations,
    they brought in the mob, its a done deal the snipers were foreign mercs hired by
    the facists & or supplied by the CIA to raise the tempreture and force a break in the 21st feb agreement.


    Let's see. The overthrow of a democratically elected government by armed mobs, including masked neo-Nazi's,
    is a shining monument to democracy. Obama's empty threats just make him look like a clown.

  30. #30
    DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-17-09
    Posts: 18,149
    Betpoints: 1334

    ....
    Attached Images  

  31. #31
    Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in a polarized forum !!
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-18-12
    Posts: 6,941
    Betpoints: 12




    Doubt any progressives are smart enough to understand that one

  32. #32
    brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 10,199
    Betpoints: 964

    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Vote him out! Oh, that didn't work. Impeach his ass! On what?

    All these Repukes, puking about him not being a leader. Well, what the fuk are they gonna do about it?

    Nothing, just like the last 5 years. Just STFU! They wonder why their ratings are in the tank.
    They have this thing called the constitution, you should check it out sometime.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/25/2014

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/28/2014

    600pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY1st Place 8/12/2014

    110pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY9th Place 8/26/2014

    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 8/18/2014

    60pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY11th Place 8/25/2014

    250pts

    SBR POKER TOURNEY4th Place 8/22/2014


  33. #33
    Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-07-10
    Posts: 5,303
    Betpoints: 6039

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    They have this thing called the constitution, you should check it out sometime.
    Obama isn't really doing anything that his predecessors haven't done.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/25/2014


  34. #34
    rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-05-09
    Posts: 7,763
    Betpoints: 7490

    Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    They have this thing called the constitution, you should check it out sometime.
    They have this thing called executive orders on google, check it out sometime, then get back to me.

  35. #35
    Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in a polarized forum !!
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-18-12
    Posts: 6,941
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Obama isn't really doing anything that his predecessors haven't done.
    #3. Somebody Else Did it "AKA Two Wrongs Make a Right".
    http://www.sportsbookreview.com/forum/politics-e...st-debate.html

123 Last
Top