Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Looking forward to it. Thanks BTH!

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gonna have a good Thursday. Pannetta and Dementieva are small dogs but will cash today. I also like Stosur,safina,and Istomin. Happy Hunting
    Points Awarded:

NEW_WORLD gave BET THE HOOK 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

NEW_WORLD
    NEW_WORLD's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice call on dementieva
    thanks

BET THE HOOK

Thanks man. Couldnt believe Pennetta. Thats twice she couldnt get past Caroline even though they didn't play. I played Kirilenko this morning so far.
    Last edited by BET THE HOOK; 08-27-10 at 12:10 PM.

BET THE HOOK

I think Wozniacki should win but somehow I see Dementieva pulling this out in 3. Also gonna play the match to go 3 sets.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    Just realized this didn't post earlier. Blackberry hates SBR. Today I am playing Pennetta,Dementieva,Bartoli,Safina,Bagdh atis,Istomin,Mayer,and Kirilenko. Happy Hunting
    just a question: so when you played these, you said you were 9-1 so I assume you played each one individually? Meaning you laid -500 on Dementiava, -350 or whatever on baggy, etc. etc. ?

BET THE HOOK

Depending on what I am up at the time I parlay the favs that are too high to lay the cash like -2500 or more but usually play something straight on almost every selection. Alot of times I will parlay the dogs I like with some of the favs to offset and salvage some sort of decent payout. I won .5 TO 1.5 units on each of those plays that day with Mayer being my loss. Also since there are only 7 plays listed there I can tell you my other 2 wins were Caroline Wozniacki and the total on the same match. If you ever wish to see any of my tickets from bookmaker it is no problem to copy and paste them as long as I am on my PC and not working and using my blackberry. For some reason it hates SBR and hates Covers even more.

On another note I cant believe the 2 matches today. I hit the 1st sets on each and hit the Dementieva match to go 3 sets but both players just quit late. Elena was up 5-4 in the final set and quit trying and Kirilenko won the 1st set going away and hurt her back and just quit on me. If it wasnt for the Saints and my underdog Redskins+200 I would have lost money today.

nicsbr
    today was a good day
    nicsbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    just a question: so when you played these, you said you were 9-1 so I assume you played each one individually? Meaning you laid -500 on Dementiava, -350 or whatever on baggy, etc. etc. ?
    Dont ask questions who are negative against him, u will get flamed by 10 nerds

BET THE HOOK

If it will help the haters understand how to get from deposit to payoutI will post a few days tickets so you can see how I wager. And those guys you call nerds are probably cashing checks too. I don't think I am the best capper here but I am far from the worst.By the way do any of you guys whining post your plays anywhere? Even better than that I will offer up the suggestion that we have a cap-off for the US Open and see what you got. I can afford to play for whatever stakes you like because its been a good tennis and baseball season.

BET THE HOOK

Hey guys here is that US Open Bracket Challenge link that was posted the other day in case anybody here needs it. I feel really good about both sides of the tournament and think were gonna wager smart and get a few payouts out of this tournament.http://usopenmbracket.fanball.com/ I set up a group for anyone who wishes to play with me and its called SBR GUYS. Play for fun or see how we stack up against each other. I had a few interesting calls to make in my bracket that made it fun. The draw made it pretty tough in some cases.
    Last edited by BET THE HOOK; 08-29-10 at 11:35 AM.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Thanks BTH! Will u be posting picks for the open?

BET THE HOOK

Here they are but all chalk this round:Federer,Roddick,Soderling,Ferrero. Davydenko,Monfils,Cilic,Pennetta,Dementi eva,Peer,Schiavone,and Oudin.

BET THE HOOK

Also played Gasquet,Bammer,Azarenka,Clijsters,Bartol i,Ivanovich,Pavyluchenkova,Montanes,and Melzer. Sorry at work and sorry blackberry scatters words but yall get it.

BET THE HOOK

Reupped at 5Dimes for the US Open and started 19-0 so far but all the favs have won except for Gonzalez. Soderling tried to screw me. If Montanes doesn't turn it around he may be my first loss.

Goat Milk

okkk

BET THE HOOK

Today is a personal best for me with 22-0. I wish there were a few dogs mixed in but this wasnt that kind of day. Winners are winners. Even though they were mostly chalk I turned 1K into 4K so I am pulling out 3K. Hey Goat Milk where are your picks and your thread since you think you can do better. I offered a few days ago to go head to head if you wanted to put your money where your mouth is. Mine are posted and won and my payout is requested. Tomorrow looks like another good card but I see a few potential upsets looming.

BET THE HOOK

439-109 with 40 DOG WINNERS and 29 DOG LOSERS.
    22-0 US Open Overall.
    Tuesday plays are Nadal,Lopez,Istomin,Ferrer,Nalbandian,Ve rdasco,Robredo,Verdasco,Fish,Bagdhatis,M onaco,Ginepri,Petzschner,Blake,Djokovic, Wozniacki,Rezai,Safarova,Sharapova,Kuzne tsova,Kirilenko,Shvedova,Chakvetadze,Li, Jankovic,Schnyder,Georges,Wickmayer,Radw anska,Petrova,and Zvonareva and my dogs are Chardy,Serra,and Lisicki.
    Happy Hunting
    Last edited by BET THE HOOK; 08-31-10 at 08:38 PM.

Goat Milk

I post my picks everyday. You just seem to only look at your own thread.

Why don't you post a pick for real, those are not real picks, anyone can pick 20 -3000 favorites and go 20-0.

If you're going to play them separately, post them separately as such:

Nadal -5000 Risking $5000 to win 100
    Istomin -550 Risking $550 to win 100

Or if your parlaying them say your parlaying them and what the payout is. If you want to keep posting your picks like that to make you feel better about yourself go ahead.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

Here is my round 2 parlay. Its a long shot. +800
    Let me know what you think. Here are the winners.

Lopez,Fish,Isner,Baghdatis,Blake,Nadal,N ieminen,Ginepri,Ferrer,Djokovic,Istomin, Robredo

Risk:$22.00 To Win:$181.81

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

parley #1 martinez sanchez -275 dulgheru -300 jankovic -450 nieminen -250 ginepri -350 .20x

parley #2 rezia -300 ,dulgheru -300 jankvic -450 +115 .20x

legendmatt34
    legendmatt34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Gl today!

BET THE HOOK

Thanks man. The day started great and already hit my first US Open dog with Chardy in straight sets. Jelena Jankovic scared me but pulled it out.

BET THE HOOK

Thanks man. The day started great and already hit my first US Open dog with Chardy in straight sets. Jelena Jankovic scared me but pulled it out.

BET THE HOOK

Didn't look to bad but Nieminen might cost you. Goatie I post my winners the way I wish as you can too.That's the freedom I get when I make the bet. I also have each pick in a straight wager as well as parlay so they all count the same. I post who I think will win and won't post a loser just so you won't say they were not all chalk. If they are all chalk that win then so be it. The tickets cashed. Today was a little different but you can't make a loser win that won't. I will keep cashing checks and you can keep visiting the thread whenever you like. When you tell me how to post in my own thread I seem to win more. Thanks,BET THE HOOK

Goat Milk

do as you wish. you lost on Bagdhatis today who was at least -1000.

Therefore, you risk 1000 to win 100 as you say.

BET THE HOOK

That was 100 to win 10 but not a big deal because I cashed 3 dogs today and they helped my parlays big. Why not give any credit for those while you comb through my picks? Hope you other guys tailed those.

BET THE HOOK

Looks like 23-5 so far and 3-0 on dogs so far for the day. I can't believe Bags and Shvedova rolling over but its all still good. Chardy,Lisicki,and Serra were hammers today. Thanks Goat Milk for all the support. I still want to go head to head any time you wanna put your money where your mouth is.

canuck
    Update your status
    canuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 295

great dog selections. Appreciate the insights

Goat Milk

i want you to win your bets but you can't keep doing this and expect people to acknowledge your picks/efforts.

also if I was in the wrong, people would be defending you, trust me, people on this site will try and find anything I say and take a crack at it, and no one is speaking up, so it looks like they agree with me. This is not a competition, but this is not the proper way to post picks, and you know I'm right.

BET THE HOOK

Todays plays are Murray,Querrey,Wawrinka,Kohlshreiber,Ber dych,Simon,Ljubicic,Almagro,Isner,Monfil s,Roddick,Schiavone,Pavy,Azarenka,Willia ms,Stosur,Hantuchova,Dementieva,Bartoli, and Klijsters and my early dog for tomorrow is Gasquet over Davydenko.Todays dogs are Oudin and Errani.
    Last edited by BET THE HOOK; 09-01-10 at 06:56 AM.

BET THE HOOK

Good morning Goat Milk. Thought a bit about your post and wonder why you care about the way I post my plays in MY thread. If I post 25 players and make 20 straight wagers and 10 parlays from it you can bet I am gonna clain each player as a win or loss. If a player can cost you a loss on a parlay why not a win on your totals? They both gotta win or you lose. If you don't like my numbers that's ok but its for my use but a lot of guys come here and have thanked me for the winners I have provided FREE. You don't have to like how I write them up but you can't deny my picks have been hot especially pulling those 3 random nobody dogs out of yesterdays full card. 3-0. I guess we can jus agree to disagree if you wish but I will postem for me and whoever still comes for my plays which are a lot of guys and you can come by and cry whenever you wish.

KARAMBA
    KARAMBA's Avatar Become A Pro!

I follow BET THE HOOK's picks too among other people's (like shari, tennisbabe).

But Goat Milk has got a point.

Your way, how does anyone know how much you won? How does one even know if you are in the +ve or not? Even if you win 10 out of 12, that doesn't mean you are in the +ve (eg: if you laid heavy chalk on the 2 that you lost)

But thanks for ur picks.

TopGun1
    TopGun1's Avatar Become A Pro!

BTH is right in that it's his thread, he can do what he wants. Goat's point makes sense in that we can't tell how BTH is doing overall, but it's up to BTH at the end of the day.

Personally I don't pay attention to the overall record for reasons already explained (counting Nadal and Feds as picks merely inflates the record), but you can't deny that the man is picking some good dog plays, this is what is impressive here. Newbies should pay attention to this fact, not the winning percentage.

Good job tho BTH.

BET THE HOOK

Thanks for the props on the dog picks. I was on another today. I am not a unit bettor and that's why I don't keep up with that as well as not enough time as I work 90+ hrs a week. If the player can cause me a loos I take it as a win if I have a wager on it. If I picked all chalk I could see the problem but I am pulling dogs out of my ass a lot.4-1 so far on US Open dogs aint bad. And it all works out anyway because the chalk goes away as the tourney goes on. My record is for my enjoyment and motivation only. I aint selling picks, they are free. On another note I really like Gasquet today over Davy and called that one since yesterday. Hope he makes me look good. Thanks again guys.

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!

love gasquet today myself good luck

First ... 3456789 ... Last