Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Thank God Fish pulled through thanks to tht dodgy call at end!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by BET THE HOOK View Post
    [COLOR=#000000 !important]I think everybody got real lucky on the match because when Murray was up 4-2 on the tiebreak the review showed that durin the point that gave Fish thepoint and made it 4-3 he hit a ball out but Murray played through it so it wasnt called. That would have gave Murray a commanding 5-2 lead on the tiebreak. The commentators even showed the ball out and said it was a huge miss by the officials. Glad for everybody who cashed in though. I doubled up on Roddick to make back what I lost on Murray.[/COLOR]
    True but the Ump also robbed Fish of a decisive point in the 1st set. It all evened out in the end.

And now we'll cash on Roddick!!

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cashed the dogs tonight

Zvonavera and Roddick -

BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Glad you hit with those. We should have hit on Murray too. Did you tail on Kuznetsova as well? Still waiting on Wozniacki and Bartoli to finish up the day strong.BOOYAH!!!!

BET THE HOOK

Only 4-3 today but hit 2 big dogs and should have won with Murray because he was robbed by the officials.
    387-100 with 37 DOG WINNERS and 27 DOG LOSERS.
    Tomorrow picks to come.

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

today was a good day congrats peoples

BET THE HOOK

No problem. My mobile internet went down and couldnt post earlier but today I have Roddick,Federer,Wozniacki,and Zvonareva.

BET THE HOOK

I am just gonna watch this match today and not wager. I really feel like Federer and Zvonareva will win today but something makes you want to pull for Fish so I am gonna leave it alone and wager on other sports.

BET THE HOOK

Federer did it and waiting for Vera. I also like Dementieva,Becker,and Kvitova.

BET THE HOOK

8-1 so far today and hit with Errani. Still waiting on James Blake.Hope yall tailed on Vera Zvonareva and cashed that ticket.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

lol you can't say your 8-1 without posting the plays

TennisBabe
    TennisBabe's Avatar Become A Pro!

nicsbr
    today was a good day
    nicsbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Mirar Baseball
    Mirar Baseball's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's the PRO why would he wanna lie to you

BET THE HOOK

Blackberry was down yesterdat but if you wish I can post my bookmaker tickets from yesterday. All my plays are documented daily and always have been and yesterday was a 9-1 day again. And best I can tell I've been pulling more dogs out of my ass lately than anybody else here.
    398-101 with 39 DOG WINNERS and 27 DOG LOSERS.
    Todays plays are Petkovic,Pennetta,Bartoli,Wickmayer,Kiri lenko,Stosur,Mayer,Malisse,Bagdhatis,Rob redo and my dog plays are Fernando Gonzalez and James Blake.

BET THE HOOK

And just a side note I didnt realize the post didnt work until I saw all the garbage here but for ANYBODY who wishes to see anything I play or the wager amounts I live my life so I dont have to hide my diary. I will show you anything you wish to see. My blackberry doesnt like SBR like my computer does and I work 95-100 hours a week. Is it so bad when a capper hits 80% and guys come here for my plays and have even PM'd me thanking me for the cash they are raking in? Anybody wanna see copies of those too? I dont get paid for this shit so go blow your dad Mirar Baseball and Goat Milk and show me your posted 80% winners over the same period I have done it.

shari91

Just keep doing what you're doing and it'll all be good. You've said repeatedly that your record is solely for your purposes and you don't keep track of your units and you've been open enough to make that clear. Yes if the others in the tennis forum posted massive chalk plays every day there is a high probability people will be posting a record such as yours. 99% of the time if someone posts a parlay and it wins, they count it as one bet. You count each player in a winning parlay as a separate winning bet. That's your prerogative. The same as if we considered a player priced 4 cents higher than another - ie Blake - a dog. That to me is basically a pick'em but it doesn't matter. This is your record and you keep track of it as you see fit. We're just getting used to how you go about it as it's very different than everyone else in here.

As long as you're having a good time and making money, that's the important thing. Hopefully if anyone tails you they realise that they need to parlay your massive chalk picks or else they could be setting themselves up for a lot of trouble. But at the end of the day, we should all be here to support each other and encourage one another to beat the books.

Best of luck today as always.
    Last edited by shari91; 08-24-10 at 07:50 AM.

shari91

PS - I would offer the suggestion that you may wish to post exactly how you parlay your heavy chalk picks so if anyone's tailing you they know what to do. For example, are you putting them all in one large parlay or do you split them up? If you split them, how so? This makes a big difference if you're trying to help others out. If you post 6 heavy chalk plays and one of them loses, this may wipe out a tailer's entire parlay whereas you may have broken them down into smaller parlays and still won one or 2 of your bets.

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ignore em, i've seen your picks and have full faith.

Razzzzzor
    Razzzzzor's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rrrrrrrr get'em Shari!

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

lol...shit cappers calling you out...LMAO...

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Razzzzzor View Post
    Rrrrrrrr get'em Shari!
    I'm not trying to 'get' anyone. Just offering encouragement and a suggestion as I'd hope others would do for me. We're all on the same side here - that's what makes the tennis forum a little different from the others sports forums on here sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    lol...shit cappers calling you out...LMAO...
    From someone that doesn't even post plays, that's pretty rich coming from you. Way to keep it classy though.

BET THE HOOK

Not worried about the haters. My picks,payouts,and book balance speak for themselves. Thanks to the guys who support me and watch my daily picks and cash the tickets.And for the record I do parlay chalk to keep from eating a big loss but I have straight wagers on most of them too but just don't lay as much. Sometimes I parlay the chalk with my dogs which I have crushed the last E weeks. Thanks again yezzir. Let's drop the drama and cash some tickets wherever you get your picks from. If you don't play mine its OK because I still will

BET THE HOOK

Thanks Spanks. I aint mad I'm cashing a payout check pretty regular.

Razzzzzor

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'm not trying to 'get' anyone. Just offering encouragement and a suggestion as I'd hope others would do for me. We're all on the same side here - that's what makes the tennis forum a little different from the others sports forums on here sadly.
    Do tell...

BET THE HOOK

And shari thanks for the advice because you are respected here.We are all on the same team and don't forget guys that we don't get paid to post this stuff. I work 90+ hrs a week and still rush to post fot the guys that check me daily. All this today was done from my blackberry as I am working today.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Razzzzzor View Post
    Do tell...
    The majority of the people who frequent the tennis forum only post positive things and still wish each other luck even if they're on opposite sides of a play. Yeah you get people who float in, don't post any plays and just make snarky comments but they're generally ignored anyway. Unfortunately there's a lot of drama in the other sports forums on here and that's one thing that we have been lucky to avoid in our little patch which is definitely a good thing.

Razzzzzor

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    The majority of the people who frequent the tennis forum only post positive things and still wish each other luck even if they're on opposite sides of a play. Yeah you get people who float in, don't post any plays and just make snarky comments but they're generally ignored anyway. Unfortunately there's a lot of drama in the other sports forums on here and that's one thing that we have been lucky to avoid in our little patch which is definitely a good thing.
    Commendable work w/ your tennis forum Shari

Mirar Baseball
    Mirar Baseball's Avatar Become A Pro!

BTH - the only reason I posted in your thread was the 'SBR PRO' tag (I do have a problem with a few others wearing it, but not you).

I shouldn't have posted even what looked like a lighthearted joke before taking a better look at your work. I had no idea you are actually good. Either way, someone who never posts a play (like myself) has no business making derogatory comments.

My apologies, and good luck. I'll keep an eye on your underdog selections in the future.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

You're telling me to go suck a dick because I told you you can't say your 8-1 without posting the plays? Sure thing boss.

BET THE HOOK

Thanks for the apology and I guess I owe you one as well. And as for Goat Milk I. Post my plays daily and didn't realize it didn't post because it was from my blackberry and it doesn't like SBR. If anybody needs to see the 9-1 plays on my tickets it only takes a second to copy and paste. And furthermore if you don't like the way its done here you have a ton of threads to choose from. Once again we don't get paid to post here so be glad we take our time to do it if you like our picks that is.
    Last edited by BET THE HOOK; 08-24-10 at 11:47 PM.

BET THE HOOK

Just realized this didn't post earlier. Blackberry hates SBR. Today I am playing Pennetta,Dementieva,Bartoli,Safina,Bagdh atis,Istomin,Mayer,and Kirilenko. Happy Hunting

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

90-100 hours? what do you do for work

BET THE HOOK

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    90-100 hours? what do you do for work
    I own a carpet cleaning business where I work 45-50 hours and I manage a grocery store and also give them 45-50 hours. I live on 1 check and the other goes into retirement.

BET THE HOOK

9-1 today.
    415-105 Overall with 40 DOG WINNERS and 29 DOG LOSERS. Tomorrows card looks really good too. I will post picks shortly.

First ... 2345678 ... Last