BET THE HOOK
    BET THE HOOK's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Yezzir View Post
    Loving Murray being a dog.

And Berdych is slightly injured, Fed in 3.
    These players know the lines for sure and you can bet Murray wants to show Vegas he should have been a -200 fav. For the Federer match I really think Roger wins in straight sets going away.

BET THE HOOK

Murray has his foot on the gas and Ivanovic has an early lead but Wickmayer must have fell and broke her vagina. She just QUIT.

Yezzir
    Yezzir's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couldn't believe the books when Murray was a dog, that was easy money.

BET THE HOOK

Federer was a lock for me too. I think he wins out now.

Yezzir

Loving Murray being a dog.

And Berdych is slightly injured, Fed in 3.
    Fed in 3 indeed, JUST.

Had him doubled up with Sharapova, nearly added Djokovic, but he's burned me so many times, I layed off, bad move really, he continues to own Chardy.

BET THE HOOK

325-81 with 27 DOG WINNERS and 18 DOG LOSERS after cashing Federer,Sharapova,'n Murray as the kicker.
    Last edited by BET THE HOOK; 08-15-10 at 12:52 AM.

mav924
    mav924's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well done. Good luck today

BET THE HOOK

I think Federer hammers Murray even though Andy is a slight favorite and Sharapova has no chance today after the way she played yesterday. She looked exhausted.

BET THE HOOK

Man am I lucky I didn't get my action down today. Spent the day house hunting and was pissed that - couldn't wager but now I am real glad.

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Glad u missed em. U were bound to have one crap day. U have been on fire lately! Best of luck! lookin forward to ur picks.

BET THE HOOK

I guess God loves us gamblers too and kept me from internet access.
    Last edited by BET THE HOOK; 08-16-10 at 02:17 AM.

BET THE HOOK

Todays plays are Ferrer,Querrey,Ginepri,Robredo,Melzer,Ro ddick,Troicki,Errani,Wickmayer,Zakopaolv a,Schnyder,and my dogs are Safina+120 and Monaco+220. Good luck to all.

BET THE HOOK

13-4 TODAY and hit another dog with Safina winning in straight sets. I really was disappointed in Monaco because he could have had that match. Oh well.
    338-85 with 28 DOG WINNERS and 19 DOG LOSERS.
    Tomorrow is gonna be a big day. I like Blake,Monfils,Kohlshreiber,Gulbis,Chardy ,Hewitt,Isner,Bartoli,Azarenka,Kirilenko ,Sharapova,Pennetta,Kuznetsova,and my dogs are Gasquet+160,Simon+155, and Ljubicic+315.

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN
    WIZARDOFBEANTOWN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

good luck a lot of good matches to day

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

Good luck! Following u to cash as always! Curious as to why u are betting against fish. I follow eaglesphans thread and he likes fish. Just seeing why u 2 differ on this one.

Yezzir

1 of the most underrated cappers.

papitopapita
    papitopapita's Avatar Become A Pro!

good stuff going here bet the hook!

BET THE HOOK

I am just feeling really good about Simon and Gasquet lately because they slumped for a while and both are on the way back up in the rankings with a bullet. Gasquet was top 10 in the world for a while and hit the skids but is a hammer now again. He reminds me of Soderling and I have been a Simon fan since I watched him win a marathon match on a limping and damned near broken leg against Monfils(I think). eaglesphans is a solid capper and so is TennisBabe so maybe compare our picks and take the common ones and if you dont like the other just watch those matches with a bowl of popcorn. I feel good about them and I gave hit alot of dogs lately. Most of my dog losers were a while back and I have caught lightning in a bottle alot lately but any capper can miss one too so go with your gut.

Also thanks for the good words fron the last 4 posters. It keeps us motivated to get our picks post everyday when we know players are waiting for them. I work 90-100 hours a week so I have to fit computer time where I can.

BET THE HOOK

13-3 so far today. Hope yall followed on Gasquet. Simon should have won too. I added Jankovic as a play late too

BET THE HOOK

Another good day. Gonna hammer Bookmaker tomorrow

BET THE HOOK

454-89 WITH 29 DOG WINNERS and 20 DOG LOSERS

Plays for today are: Nadal,Federer,Wawrinka,Kohlshreiber,Davy denko,Gasquet,Murray,Soderling,Roddick,D jokovic,Bartoli,Clijsters,Wickmayer,Radw anska,Kuznetsova,Pennetta,Dementieva,and my dogs are,Kirilenko,Isner,Melzer,Verdasco,Patt y Schnyder,Safina and Ferrer and to honest most of the dogs should have been slight favs in my opinion.

I really like the dogs Patty Schnyder,Verdasco,Isner and Melzer alot. Patty has made me alot this year and I hope it continues. Happy Hunting.
    Last edited by BET THE HOOK; 08-18-10 at 06:20 AM.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Just a quick question - I notice you post a lot of massive favourites and I was just wondering, when you post very big favourites like Nadal and Federer for example, should we be assuming that you're laying the chalk to win a unit? If not, how are you actually betting them? Sorry if I missed the answer to that somewhere in your thread.

Thanks and best of luck.

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

good luck hook

BET THE HOOK

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Just a quick question - I notice you post a lot of massive favourites and I was just wondering, when you post very big favourites like Nadal and Federer for example, should we be assuming that you're laying the chalk to win a unit? If not, how are you actually betting them? Sorry if I missed the answer to that somewhere in your thread.

Thanks and best of luck.
    A lot of the time I parlay the favs if they are too high and even play if wins to get more bang for my buck. Today has started really good with a couple of dogs winning. Let's keep it going.

BET THE HOOK

Padded the balance as promised and Thursday looks good too. Stay tuned.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Staying tuned.

BET THE HOOK

Good day yesterday. Today I like Federer,Nadal,Murray,Pennetta,Bartoli,Zv onareva,Azarenka,and my dogs are Gasquet as usual and Bagdhatis looks good for some reason.

WIZARDOFBEANTOWN

good luck hook

BET THE HOOK

Add Dementieva,Clijsters,and 2 more dogs in Radwanska and Roddick.I would like to back Davydenko but he has sucked for 2 or 3 months. Also sorry that Blackberry scatters some of my text on posts but I wanted to get these up.

JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

i really dont know about roddick. soderling looks like account bet material even at -160.
    i like davydenko at +130, everyone in the world is on ferrer because davy somehow lost that 2nd set with ginepri. i watched davy, he was solid, although ferrer looked great against querrey. davydenko shouldn't be +130 though

BET THE HOOK

11-3 TODAY and Cashed in with dog Roddick and Bagdhatis was the big one. I still have Safina playing now too.
    383-97 Overal with 35 DOG WINNERS and 25 DOG LOSERS.
    I really hope you guys followed on Roddick and Bags. I was scared to follow you JNIC on Davydenko because he always screws me but thanks for that one.
    Gonna give it hell again tomorrow. Off tomorrow so I will post plays early.

Yezzir

I tailed you on Roddick.

Missed Baggy though

You're killing this sh1t atm BTH.

BET THE HOOK

I tailed you on Roddick.

Missed Baggy though

You're killing this sh1t atm BTH.
    Gotta ride it until it bucks us off and then find a way back on.
    Today I like:Murray,Nadal,Wozniacki,Kuznetsova,t he dogs I like are Bartoli+190,Zvonareva+220,Roddick+155,an d I am leaning towards a small play on Davydenko+285 because this is about the point of the last few tournaments that Roger gets lazy and quits. He wont be really be motivated until the US Open. I just have a feelink here but the other dogs are the stronger plays. This is hard for me to say too because I am a huge Federer fan and another reason is because he sat on his ass and didnt play yesterday so I am looking for the let down.

Happy Hunting

Yezzir

Atm, i'm LOVING Roddick, great dog, the price has risen on him a bit, he's now up to +162.

But he's playing himself into form and always plays well against Djokovic, leading the H2H.

BET THE HOOK

[COLOR=#000000 !important]I think everybody got real lucky on the match because when Murray was up 4-2 on the tiebreak the review showed that durin the point that gave Fish thepoint and made it 4-3 he hit a ball out but Murray played through it so it wasnt called. That would have gave Murray a commanding 5-2 lead on the tiebreak. The commentators even showed the ball out and said it was a huge miss by the officials. Glad for everybody who cashed in though. I doubled up on Roddick to make back what I lost on Murray.[/COLOR]

First 1234567 ... Last