bababooey13
    bababooey13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    These ends in X sets props are sexy.

Here's a question, worst kit - Milos Raonic or Grigor Dimitrov? Learn how to dress fukkers.
    not one to question clothing but at least dimitrov is european , hes allowed to dress gay.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey13 View Post
    not one to question clothing but at least dimitrov is european , hes allowed to dress gay.
    Milos is worse. He dresses like Charlie brown

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

I thought Murray or Dimitrov would win the tournament. It's a tough call though as both have been uneven from set to set this week. Dimitrov arguably may have more fatigue than Anderson even though Anderson has more matches the last couple weeks. Dimitrov's last two matches were pretty taxing from a stress standpoint. If Anderson serves well like yesterday, he's going to have a chance. At the price, I'd probably take a shot on Anderson push comes to shove - but I still think Dimitrov might find a way to win.
    Did you call that one or what, Ep! The match, like your prediction, kept seesawing back and forth, with Dimitrov finding a way to win.

matt1216

fck Anderson looked miserable after that loss. if Anderson keeps playin like that he will win a tourney soon

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Anderson won the doubles, so he should be fine, Dimi is the man. I don't get what you find funny in his dressing.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Giraffe is way, way worse!

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post

Milos is worse. He dresses like Charlie brown
    you're right...larger than life comic-strip character look about him...

when he tried to pretend that nobody noticed that he stepped on the net...when everybody did, and he knew everybody did...so much like out of a comic strip...dressing like Charlie Brown, as you say, just magnified the "who, me?" effect of it...easily the most memorably-embarrassing on-court occurrence of 2013...

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
    Anderson won the doubles, so he should be fine, Dimi is the man. I don't get what you find funny in his dressing.
    I don't find it funny. I find it repulsive. He looks like a rec leaguer who just pulled a pair of shitty shorts and a t-shirt out of the dirty clothes pile. Figured his husband would give him a better sense of style.

poet
    poet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

Ha, ha, ha. EP, you are the best!

sluggy1616
    Update your status
    sluggy1616's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4880

I don't find it funny. I find it repulsive. He looks like a rec leaguer who just pulled a pair of shitty shorts and a t-shirt out of the dirty clothes pile. Figured his husband would give him a better sense of style.

I wished they still had the chicks dress in those little white skirts that they did in the old days. I'm dating myself but Chrissy Everts legs. Umm hmmm

DownTheLine
    DownTheLine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

You'd also figure Nike would hook him up with something a little better to sport for a potential up and coming young player. I don't see many tennis youngsters running out to buy that kind of garb but maybe I'm wrong. The shoes were nice though, keep the shoes and wear something more sharper and look sharp, look like a future #1 should look.

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy1616 View Post
    I wished they still had the chicks dress in those little white skirts that they did in the old days. I'm dating myself but Chrissy Everts legs. Umm hmmm
    that was back in the day when nurses wore uniforms that have since turned into costume- (and adult-fantasy-) store fare...

it was also back in the day when the typical sub 35-y/o female was non-obese and quite bonkable...

the tennis players/figure-skaters/swimmers just seemed so much more fanatasizable because they had athletic (and not just non-overweight) working for them

sad to say but in the rich countries of the world, unattractive (subjective)/unhealthy (objective) fat-chick/-boy has become the new norm

back in the day, the typical woman/man looked somewhat like what statistically-"normal" healthy adults should look like (with "normal" defined as according to the pre-1980 tables...not the "new normal"="politically corrected"="fattened up" medical and insurance tables)

now the North-American norm is far closer to Mike/Molly and someone being forced by their obesity into having to purchase contiguous seats on an airplane won't even make the news anymore
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-02-14 at 06:35 PM.
    Points Awarded:

SlowNsteady gave fitguy67 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SlowNsteady

EaglesPhan36

2014 Season Overall Profit: +4.73

addictedto

The sense of style is personal. You guys don't like his outfit, but he might not like yours. Obviously Nike also not offering great stuff. Did you like Anderson's stuff? Ok show me a tennis player whose clothing is great.

Hardcoar

Normally I'd be inclined to agree with you, but I consider it a universal fact that his style is trash... trashy Euro-trash!

EaglesPhan36

Anyone who wears camo shorts at a Grand Slam - we probably should have expected it to get worse. Can't wait to see what garbage he has on next tourney

addictedto

Ok who will give me an example of stylish tennis player?

Hardcoar

Not Dimitrov.

addictedto

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Not Dimitrov.
    You are so productive ...again!

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Oncourt now retired Arnaud Clement + Bethanie Mattek Sands

Offcourt Feliciano Lopez
    Last edited by kenz; 03-03-14 at 02:53 PM.

addictedto

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Oncourt now retired Arnaud Clement + Bethanie Mattek Sands

Offcourt Feliciano Lopez
    You are kidding me right?

kenz

You are kidding me right?
    She is very very stylish

Whether you like it or not is irrelevant

And you picked a bad pic

addictedto

Maybe you got fetish to long women socks

kenz

Maybe you got fetish to long women socks
    I guess I have

fitguy67

i agree with addicted here...BMS looks like a fat Cyndi Lauper...there's a difference between stylish and silly...

Ivanovic is simply attired but the effect is crisp and smart...

in contrast, BMS obviously puts a lot of thought and effort into her complex attire...but the result is "big-budget bag-lady"...as if she keeps her extra rackets in a shopping cart behind the canope

another one who often looks larger-than-life ridiculous is Serena...as if Tina Turner had a jumpsuit spray-painted on her
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-03-14 at 04:32 PM.

kenz

I am not gonna load pics but just google her. There are 1000 photos where she looks hot, even with this outfit. This is a bad pic

Hardcoar

BMS is f*cking ugly, and she dresses like you'd expect Monfils to dress.

DownTheLine
    DownTheLine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

BMS lol what?!?!?!

Sharapova, Ivanovic, Genie, Hantuchova Cornet more often than not look nicest to me but they keep it simple and it doesn't hurt if you're nice to look at. If you're looking for ass half out skirts then look no further than Giorgi and the other girl I'm totally blanking on her name right now but her skirt never covers any part of her ass, great body but her face is shoveled. Hardcoar help me on her name here?

Sharapova's best ever dress was the red US Open one she only got to wear once for night matches because she got bounced early.

As for the men you don't need to do anything over the top to be fashionable, you just need to look clean and professional. When Federer was at his peak I'm not even sure his clothes wrinkled. Everything from head to toe on him looked perfect, he looked like a gamer, not some weekend scrub club player. I prefer styles like Haas and Kohlschreiber (back when he was rocking Adidas), simple yet sharp. Anyone who wears Lacoste okay in my book too. Nole brings the goods most of the time too. Murray looks like he just got out of bed half the time and guys like Berdych and Verdasco will wear ridiculous things just so you mention their name.

Lacoste is the brand of the tennis man though, can't ever go wrong with the gator!

Hardcoar

I think Cornet is MJ reincarnate.

EaglesPhan36

I think he just needs more simplistic attire. The shirts could be okay with nice,*simple shorts - not camp or double tones or whatever. Federer is simple, but matches and looks smart.

addictedto

matt1216

Bro, that dosnt say a lot. Up herein Canada the French girls love "clowns". Plus she already admitted that she likes Justin Beiber. That says it all in a nutshell right there

kenz

Too fast, is it Dimitrov? And there are rumours that Bouchard and Dimitrov got too close in Acapulco

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Bro, that dosnt say a lot. Up herein Canada the French girls love "clowns". Plus she already admitted that she likes Justin Beiber. That says it all in a nutshell right there

Yeah. As hot as Genie is, she lost points on that Bieber comment. Dimitrov obviously can attract ladies - still doesn't mean the doosh waffle knows how to dress on the court.

Marillion
    Marillion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3006

Quote Originally Posted by DownTheLine View Post
    BMS lol what?!?!?!

Sharapova, Ivanovic, Genie, Hantuchova Cornet more often than not look nicest to me but they keep it simple and it doesn't hurt if you're nice to look at. If you're looking for ass half out skirts then look no further than Giorgi and the other girl I'm totally blanking on her name right now but her skirt never covers any part of her ass, great body but her face is shoveled.
    Mona Barthel. She is hott.

By the way, I kinda thought someone would mention BMS in the discussion - but probably as a joke.

I saw Dodig play with a very cool T-shirt recently, I think it was against Gasquet in Rotterdam. Maybe a bit kitschy but I thought it was really cool.

First ... 32333435363738 ... Last