BetJesus
    BetJesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 310

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool20 View Post
    LOL How was this person "overpaid"? Some other way than from an illegal offshore gambling place? Oh OK then your point is totally moot. The guy we are talking aobut was getting money from illegal gambling activities!

If it was an illegal offshore gambling place that overpaid the guy you are talking about, then he wouldn't have needed a lawyer because it would have never gone to court!

Next you will be saying that if your coke dealer gave you too much coke then you better pay him back or he will take you to court and you will get a felony!

Wow. I don’t even know where to begin.

JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 727

LOL Once a place STARTS the stealing then all the rules are off.

I did sort of the same thing to B0-vada.

I told them to go get mine out of all the money they had STOLEN from cheat-paying players on the baccarat game.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by BetJesus View Post
    Wow. I don’t even know where to begin.

Begin by READING MY OTHER POST that tells of how Bo-vada STEALS 20c from every $1 hand of baccarat when players like ME AND YOU bet on the banker and win!!!

Then make another post saying that the "STEALERS" at Bovada should not be stolen from!!!!

Then you become absolutely useless to me because I'd never believe that you were serious!

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Bovada is a legit honest book.
    their is a code that the honest books abide by.

LOL You say Bo-vada is "honest"??!!!!

Now go read my earlier post in this thread about Bovada STEALING 20% on EVERY $1 banker payout in baccarat!

And stop ignoring it because you look like a giant hypocrite now.

You say: "stealing is taking something that isn't yours" so in that case Bovada is STEALING 20% from fellow players like YOU on EVERY single $1 winning banker hand in baccarat!!

After a MILLION winning hands of $1 baccarat have been played, Bovada has STOLEN $200 thousand dollars from you and me and all our fellow players!!! And that is considered "honest" and "legit" to you??

See how ridiculous and hypocritical you look when you accuse one person of "stealing" when you don't even know that the other side (Bovada) has been STEALING from players like YOU for 20 years now!!

Now just cut & paste this and move on:

"OH sorry, I am player! I didn't know Bovada has been stealing from it's players for 20 years, or I wouldn't be taking up for them!"

Or don't admit any wrong and post more nonsense. Who cares? You don't even know who is "stealing" and who ain't!
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 01-07-19 at 09:42 PM.

chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Answer how you can say he is a "thief" when THEY are the ones that overpaid HIM?

Answer that or shut the hell up and get off the thread.
    guy i know was over deposited by 100,000 in his bank. He spent it and didn't have the money to pay it back. The govt decided he should receive a 5 yr stay at a federal pen. I guess it was theft.
    But the guy has a trump hat so i expect him to keep it.

JoeCool20

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    guy i know was over deposited by 100,000 in his bank. He spent it and didn't have the money to pay it back. The govt decided he should receive a 5 yr stay at a federal pen. I guess it was theft.
    But the guy has a trump hat so i expect him to keep it.

LOL for the SECOND time here somebody has brought up a LEGAL organization and compared it to illegal gambling!!

Like Bovada is going to go to court and say "We were booking his illegal bets, and then we paid him too much and we want it back."

You people have never heard of the "clean hands" doctrine! Please go google it!!

This is NOT a "legal" bank or organization that overpaid someone!! It is ILLEGAL gambling!

IF YOU ARE ENGAGED IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES THEN YOU DON'T HAVE CLEAN HANDS!

YOU CAN'T TAKE SOMEBODY TO COURT IF YOU ARE ENGAGED IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES YOURSELF!

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Joe your arguments are all false, there are no examples of bovada not paying legit customers, get lost. As far as illegal activities, it was illegal to let blacks into restaurants years ago legality and morality are 2 different things.

JoeCool20

LOL straight from the baccarat game on Bo-vada. Case freakin closed fellas!

Not only did I tell you, but Bovada THEMSELVES are flat out TELLING you that they are cheat-paying players on the banker win by 20%!!

Any more comments about how "honest" and "legit" Bo-vada is?

I thought not!

At some point they must have gone up from $1 minimum bets,

but they are still stealing 20% by saying that they "round up" to 25c!

See for yourselves and then come back on here and "take up" for them when they are BLATANTLY STEALING from all of us fellow players!

*Note: the commission is 5% of the bet and is rounded up to the next quarter. For example, a minimum bet of $6 would deduct a 50 cent commission. 5% of $6 = 30 cents, but since the commission is rounded up to the next 25 cents; the commission is actually 50 cents.

JoeCool20

Joe your arguments are all false, there are no examples of bovada not paying legit customers, get lost. As far as illegal activities, it was illegal to let blacks into restaurants years ago legality and morality are 2 different things.

LOL Who in the hell said anything about black people? Look at my post right above this one. ^^^^^^

And STOP IGNORING THE FACT THAT BOVADA CHEATS AND STEALS 20% FROM ALL OF US PLAYERS ON BACCARAT!!

They have probably stolen over a MILLION dollars from us players with this 20% baccarat cheat-pay!

Stop saying the ones that are stealing from us should not be stolen from!!

Not only is that TOTALLY being a hypocrite, but You are making yourself look absolutely ridiculous.
    Last edited by JoeCool20; 01-07-19 at 10:33 PM.

thomorino

LOL Who in the hell said anything about black people? Look at my post right above this one. ^^^^^^

And STOP IGNORING THE FACT THAT BOVADA CHEATS AND STEALS 20% FROM ALL OF US PLAYERS ON BACCARAT!!

They have probably stolen over a MILLION dollars from us players with this 20% baccarat cheat-pay!

Stop saying the ones that are stealing from us should not be stolen from!!

Not only is that TOTALLY being a hypocrite, but You are making yourself look absolutely ridiculous.
    You know the rules for baccarat and you choose to play there, that's on you, get lost.

JoeCool20

You know the rules for baccarat and you choose to play there, that's on you, get lost.

LOL Who the hell said I play there? And what about the point of the thread?

I have trashed your point SO BAD now that you can't even make a post about the thread!

thomorino

[quote=JoeCool20;28

LOL Who the hell said I played there?

I have trashed your point SO BAD now that you can't even make a post about the thread!

[/quote]

Not that I care you said us players if you choose to play knowing the rules that's on you, get lost.

JoeCool20

Not that I care you said us players if you choose to play knowing the rules that's on you, get lost.

Well look thom, now that I have run you into the ground and you don't even have a leg to stand on anymore,

why in the hell would you not just say:

"OH, I didn't know bovada STOLE from people, or I would have never "taken up" for them and said they were honest."

Why do people have such a problem admitting they are wrong!

Instead of admitting wrong, look what you are making yourself look like now!

What in the world is wrong with you saying that you were wrong and ending this right now?

Venom72
    Venom72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 974

Me personally id give it back i try(keyword is try) and be on some good guy shit and plus if you dont you'll get blacklisted from most major books...but if you dont care about the possibility of that then by all means keep it, im not gonna talk down to you and give you all that moral oral shit like some others have, do whatever you feel is best

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    well i'm pretty much retired at 45 with 2 pretty nice houses paid off and plenty of money, so i can't complain

have enough to give each of my kids a house and live the rest of my life pretty comfortably
    Then why are you so negative to everyone about everything? You are the epitome of get off my lawn guy. Did your 2 kids ever stumble onto your bondage when they were little and you weren't home? Nice creepy avatar. I'm sure your kids are proud of that smut.

EveryNight
    EveryNight's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    i'd return it, minus a $55 cashout fee since that is what the books do to us.

Tell them your processor is having delays. Then ask them to please provide two forms of ID and a proof of address.

But in all seriousness, I would send it back. This is a scummy business we're in, but two wrongs don't make a right. The owner of Bovada himself has been involved in some unscrupulous practices. Just today there is a book (Youwager) that sent money to the wrong person on multiple accounts, and they're keeping it. But two wrongs don't make a right. Even though the book might not do the same for you, the right thing is to send the money back.

I believe the phrase is "Turn the other cheek." If you stoop to their level then you are no better than them.

mrpapageorgio
    mrpapageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3869

OP hasn't replied to this thread since his original post. He's not returning it and was simply low key bragging.

Personally, I believe in Karma and also the Tony Montana philosophy of "I never f*** over someone that didn't have it coming." Personally, Bovada has never f***ed me over and I also have the belief my next 100 bets would lose if I didn't return it (to make up for the money I got from them erroneously), so I would personally return it.

Although, I do find humor in the idea of initially emailing them back and saying you require the 2 forms of IDs and proof of address to bust their balls if it was a book that did make you go through KYC.
    Last edited by mrpapageorgio; 01-12-19 at 09:42 AM.

First 123