Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlaymakers

Anyone give this a go. This 50% never ending bonus seems interesting. Although if the price of gold goes down you could be screwed.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

I have been playing there for a month with no problems.I have only used the low juice so can't comment on the bonus and the gold market changes you hardly notice(few cents in your favor or a few cents out of your account than back the next day)

Max009
    Max009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 55 View Post
    Anyone give this a go. This 50% never ending bonus seems interesting. Although if the price of gold goes down you could be screwed.
    The never ending bonus is one of a kind. Also, there is a 100% bonus on your first wager using the bonus lines. The low juice lines are copies of Pinnacle's so you can bet nearly everything Pinnacle offers at Pinnacle prices on the low juice lines. You can switch back and forth on every bet so you are not locked in to only using one set of lines.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

The fees are a bit much ( to the player) with every winner refunded to GP. I'd like to see a "let Max hold it" option, until demanded by the player. Still the lines are pretty good straight, and very good on parlays.

mintybetmachine
    mintybetmachine's Avatar Become A Pro!

gold goes up over time and will continue to do so

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Still the lines are pretty good straight, and very good on parlays.
    I think that is an accurate statement. The perpetual bonus is a great value as well.

Dank_Fire
    Dank_Fire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5453

Has anyone gotten a payout from here? I was looking @ the site and wondering how they could afford to offer Pinnacle prices

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by Dank_Fire View Post
    Has anyone gotten a payout from here? I was looking @ the site and wondering how they could afford to offer Pinnacle prices
    When every wager is graded the payouts are instantly settled back to your Gold-Pay account. Moneybookers as an option will be available in March. So you never have to request a payout as your money is either in play or back in your gold-pay account. From gold-pay I know you can withdraw by same day **, **, they have checks and wires. Also, from gold-pay you can transfer immediately to a bunch of other places so that essentially gives Parlaymakers book to book transfers with the greek, bet jamaica, bet phoenix, matchbook, wsex, 5 dimes, and there are some others too.

Parlaymakers can afford to offer Pinnacle prices because, limit wagers are low, max wager $250, operational costs are very low, very low processing costs. By eliminating all direct processing and everything being done through e-wallets with instant settlement Parlaymakers eliminates lots of operational expense on customer service issues related to deposit and payouts which is about 90% of customer service issues.

Parlaymakers was designed to be a bet taking machine with instant settlement to keep everything simple, just like betting with your buddy at the bar. No hassles with payouts, good value for the customer.

DoubleEM
    DoubleEM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Moneybookers doesn't allow gaming transactions for US customers, as we all know. But if we're simply putting money in escrow with you, will US customers be able to bet with you through Moneybookers? This may not look like a gaming transaction to them.

Also, if a line moves, can we hit it for another $250?

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleEM View Post
    Moneybookers doesn't allow gaming transactions for US customers, as we all know. But if we're simply putting money in escrow with you, will US customers be able to bet with you through Moneybookers? This may not look like a gaming transaction to them.

Also, if a line moves, can we hit it for another $250?
    Moneybookers will be for Non-US customers.

Currently, you can not wager again if the line moves. That will be changed in March to allow that in most circumstances

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

Quote Originally Posted by Max009 View Post
    Moneybookers will be for Non-US customers.

Currently, you can not wager again if the line moves. That will be changed in March to allow that in most circumstances
    And who's idea was that Maxy

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

the instant payout alone really makes me want to try it, i wouldn't worry to much about the price of gold, it will be a few cents for or against you,

thespeculator

out of all of the start up this one really seems like it could be on to something,

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    out of all of the start up this one really seems like it could be on to something,
    Yes, being innovative and taking a different perspective on how to do things is very important. From Instant payouts to perpetual bonuses.

thespeculator

gave them a try last night small amount i won, and the money was in my ******* account when i checked this morning, still not sure how they work though, is it like matchbook where someone matches your bet or is it like a regular book , they should also change their name since they accept straight bets, i love the fact they have all of the 5dimes type of teasers, anyways one persons one try went well,

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Is GP really safe is the question, it is still too new to have an answer

Yi
    Yi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Interesting New Site.

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Is GP really safe is the question, it is still too new to have an answer
    i don't have enough in their to worry much, but you could withdraw when you are uncomfortable with the balance,
    topgame do you understand the format at parlaymakers, before i remember reading they matched your bets at matchbook , now it appears they are like a regular book,

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by Yi View Post
    Interesting New Site.
    agree especially if you want to play one game and get paid instantly

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looking this over and trying to wrap my head around the "fee" when you win and the money goes back to Moneybookers (once they have moneybookers). If they are charging the player standard Moneybooker fees this could seriously eat you up. Anybody put pencil to paper on this yet? Am I missing something?

The concept is great if the betting platform is user friendly (can you get all the sports you want to look at on the same page, ala ASI) and the fees are not killer.

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    Looking this over and trying to wrap my head around the "fee" when you win and the money goes back to Moneybookers (once they have moneybookers). If they are charging the player standard Moneybooker fees this could seriously eat you up. Anybody put pencil to paper on this yet? Am I missing something?

The concept is great if the betting platform is user friendly (can you get all the sports you want to look at on the same page, ala ASI) and the fees are not killer.
    from what I can make of it, they give you a bonus to offset the fees, with gold-pay it is 2% , not sure about moneybookers, the set up looks similar to pinnacle , they have every league on the planet, and the teasers are like 5dimes, just trying it out for know ,

katstale

Appreciate the feedback. I noticed that you don't have to take the 50% bonus with accompanying rollover, so i assume if you are playing the reduced lines you are talking abt a different kind of bonus to offset the everytime withdraw fee.

Also, if you place several wagers a day, wouldn't be any need for them to "instant" pay. They could settle up once a day as far as i would be concerned. i would still consider that "instant"! lol

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    gave them a try last night small amount i won, and the money was in my ******* account when i checked this morning, still not sure how they work though, is it like matchbook where someone matches your bet or is it like a regular book , they should also change their name since they accept straight bets, i love the fact they have all of the 5dimes type of teasers, anyways one persons one try went well,
    Glad your experience was a positive one. Gold-pay acts as an escrow agent. Parlaymakers and your funds are held in escrow in gold-pay. When the event is graded the escrow is settled instantly. I guess it is sort of like matchbook except that the book is on one side you are on the other and gold-pay is the escrow holding the funds until settlement.

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by Max009 View Post
    Glad your experience was a positive one. Gold-pay acts as an escrow agent. Parlaymakers and your funds are held in escrow in gold-pay. When the event is graded the escrow is settled instantly. I guess it is sort of like matchbook except that the book is on one side you are on the other and gold-pay is the escrow holding the funds until settlement.
    Ok, so in this, a winning wager would just remain in a Moneybooker acct. I get that. But, the winnings would incur a fee back to Moneybookers each time? A loss would incur a fee each time coming from MB to Parlay to settle up? have to factor that in along with reduced juice to calc the total vig and ROI.

Max009

Appreciate the feedback. I noticed that you don't have to take the 50% bonus with accompanying rollover, so i assume if you are playing the reduced lines you are talking abt a different kind of bonus to offset the everytime withdraw fee.

Also, if you place several wagers a day, wouldn't be any need for them to "instant" pay. They could settle up once a day as far as i would be concerned. i would still consider that "instant"! lol
    Parlaymakers is designed to remove the whole payment issue for the player. So once a wager is graded, payment is instant back to your gold-pay account (in the near future Moneybookers as well). If you lose then you will be sending parlaymakers the wager so that doesn't have any additional fee. If you win then you get paid instantly and gold-pay will deduct 2% of the amount you receive from Parlaymakers as their normal fee. The low juice lines at Parlaymakers are the exact same as Pinnacle's. We carry virtually all the same events and can basically add anything that they have. Even with the 2% fee on winning wagers it is substantially better than any other full juice shop and the instant payouts puts you in complete control of your funds at all times. From gold-pay you also have the option to cash out or immediately transfer to a bunch of other shops, matchbook, wsex, betphoenix, 5dimes, the greek, bet jamaica...and several more.

From Parlaymakers side, having instant payouts also reduces a lot of operational support issues and gives people complete confidence they will be paid by a new book.

The 100% first wager bonus and 50% perpetual bonus only apply to wagers placed on the bonus lines. You can switch back and forth between low juice and bonus lines whenever you want. The perpetual bonus is very unique because it is constantly being applied for every wager you make so even if you are winning the bonuses keep coming. So you complete your first 50% bonus rollover and on your next wager you start your rollover for the the next 50% bonus.

Max009

Ok, so in this, a winning wager would just remain in a Moneybooker acct. I get that. But, the winnings would incur a fee back to Moneybookers each time? A loss would incur a fee each time coming from MB to Parlay to settle up? have to factor that in along with reduced juice to calc the total vig and ROI.
    Yes, you would have to factor that in. Still a much better deal than any full price shop and you have a lot more flexibility because your funds are either in action or available to either cash out from gold-pay or immediately transfer to another shop, ( not that there is a good reason to do that..lol) but it puts you in control.

katstale

ok, now I have to throw this to my math boy and let him tell me how good a deal it is or isn't. thanks for the feedback

Max009

ok, now I have to throw this to my math boy and let him tell me how good a deal it is or isn't. thanks for the feedback
    Ok, sounds good. Let me know what your math boy says.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

limits are $250

mintybetmachine
    mintybetmachine's Avatar Become A Pro!

any plans for higher limits?

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by mintybetmachine View Post
    any plans for higher limits?
    Not in the near future. Parlaymakers is designed to offer great value for the recreational player. That wager limit covers probably 80-85% of the wagering public. Thanks for the question.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

might have to try these guys, good day

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    limits are $250
    No question, this is a drawback, but I might still use a place like this if i could find value for certain sports and they didn't engage in any delay tactics. Like I said, got to figure out the true vig on this. as for now they can give us the ******* cost for every winning bet, but since I would be looking at Moneybookers, I would need to know that fee to come to an accurate assessment.

As for the $250 a game, lolol I remember trying to negotiate with a couple of places to let me go that high and "stay" to no avail.

Johnny 55
    Johnny 55's Avatar Become A Pro!

It would be great except for the ******* fees, just kills the value.

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny 55 View Post
    It would be great except for the ******* fees, just kills the value.
    Johnny that is not really true. Our low juice lines are the same as Pinnacle's...so generally on major sports about 105 and with the extra fee you are paying to have instant payouts it brings that up to about 107 on average. 107 with instant guaranteed payouts and tremendous betting variety are better than just about any place out there.

The comfort of always having access to your funds and the ease with which you can move funds using gold-pay I think make it well worth it.

So for a an average of 107 you are getting the money always available, never having to ask or wait for payouts and have the instant ability to move money to a bunch of other books that use gold-pay, plus in gold-pay I know you can cash out $3000 a day via ** and ** and there is not many places you can do that.

All in all it is an excellent value. ( I am a little biased but that's ok)

123 Last