thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by Max009 View Post
    Johnny that is not really true. Our low juice lines are the same as Pinnacle's...so generally on major sports about 105 and with the extra fee you are paying to have instant payouts it brings that up to about 107 on average. 107 with instant guaranteed payouts and tremendous betting variety are better than just about any place out there.

The comfort of always having access to your funds and the ease with which you can move funds using gold-pay I think make it well worth it.

So for a an average of 107 you are getting the money always available, never having to ask or wait for payouts and have the instant ability to move money to a bunch of other books that use gold-pay, plus in gold-pay I know you can cash out $3000 a day via ** and ** and there is not many places you can do that.

All in all it is an excellent value. ( I am a little biased but that's ok)
    i think alot of people still think of you guys as the old system, you should advertise that it is no longer about getting matched at matchbook and you are like a regular book now, i think once people see all they site has to offer ,they will be impressed

Max009
    Max009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    i think alot of people still think of you guys as the old system, you should advertise that it is no longer about getting matched at matchbook and you are like a regular book now, i think once people see all they site has to offer ,they will be impressed
    We do have some advertising out there and your right it will take a little while for some people to get the word that Parlaymakers is a stand alone site now. Thanks for the positive feedback.

katstale
    katstale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Max, if u know the Moneybookers fee per win, please let us know. if not, hope u will find that out and post it here.

thespeculator

http://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=m_fees, this might help ,not sure if it applies to escrow accounts

katstale

I guess I was assuming they might have a "volume" discount worked out with MB for something like this.

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

Quote Originally Posted by katstale View Post
    I guess I was assuming they might have a "volume" discount worked out with MB for something like this.
    You can see all the wagers they've accepted in the last few days here:

https://parlaymakers.com/pages/history

You've probably done more "volume" in the last 30 seconds.

Still probably gone give this a try, I just funded a GP.

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

I guess there can be an option to offset the fees, settling the escrow account with less frequency. Many users do not need instant payout always. You could add a setting in each account, to select the user prefered option. That way they can save some ******* cuts for the user and for parlaymakers..

Max009

Max, if u know the Moneybookers fee per win, please let us know. if not, hope u will find that out and post it here.
    The setup will be a little different with moneybookers because their structure is not quite the same. The overall result will probably be about the same with a net result of money in your account having an overall net cost of about 107. Hopefully by end of March that will be up and going.

JoeVig
    JoeVig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

MAX,
    I checked out the FAQ. It says you log in with your Gold-Pay ID and password. How might this work with Moneybookers? Are you going to have to use that damn Moneybookers CAPTCHA code everytime you want to get a bet down? That would be a drag.

For those of us who remember Cascade and few other bad memories, the idea of not having a roll invested at the book sounds pretty good.

Thanks for the dialogue with the players here.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Max I admire your project and wish you success...I especially like the tactic of keeping limits low so as to invite only recreational play, there's an element of honor to that which I admire...but you're asking people to see Gold-Pay as this rock solid escrow company that is going to be able to effortlessly facilitate transactions that we all know are problematic and vulnerable. So I just don't think the "instant payout" thing is going to be quite the selling point that you do.

blix177
    blix177's Avatar Become A Pro!

site is not even up atm.

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    Max I admire your project and wish you success...I especially like the tactic of keeping limits low so as to invite only recreational play, there's an element of honor to that which I admire...but you're asking people to see Gold-Pay as this rock solid escrow company that is going to be able to effortlessly facilitate transactions that we all know are problematic and vulnerable. So I just don't think the "instant payout" thing is going to be quite the selling point that you do.
    i have used ******* since aug ,2009 without any problems, yes they are new ,that doesn't make them unreliable, and IMO the instant payout is a big seller, most of the books have a max of 900 through ** ,once a week. With ******* you can withdraw 3k through ** and 3k through **, sameday. Obviously you have to win first but that option looks attractive

thespeculator

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    You can see all the wagers they've accepted in the last few days here:

https://parlaymakers.com/pages/history

You've probably done more "volume" in the last 30 seconds.

Still probably gone give this a try, I just funded a GP.
    the volume is hard to believe , I thought they were just posting a few,

katstale

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post
    MAX,
    I checked out the FAQ. It says you log in with your Gold-Pay ID and password. How might this work with Moneybookers? Are you going to have to use that damn Moneybookers CAPTCHA code everytime you want to get a bet down? That would be a drag.

This

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by JoeVig View Post
    MAX,

For those of us who remember Cascade and few other bad memories, the idea of not having a roll invested at the book sounds pretty good.

Thanks for the dialogue with the players here.
    We are still evaluating this as we implement it. The most likely structure will probably be where you deposit normally with moneybookers but have an instant payout button so you can settle at anytime. The moneybookers setup is not quite as user friendly as the same setup we have with gold-pay. Thanks for the question.

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    You should always manage your own risk based on your risk tolerance level. What is nice about gold-pay is you can keep a portion of your roll there, wager with Parlaymakers and then take winnings and either cash out or move to some other book to mitigate your risk if you feel you need to. The key is that you are in control of your bank roll not Parlaymakers. You should build up your own comfort level based on your own experiences. The reason Parlaymakers is using instant payouts is to eliminate the whole issue of if you win do you get paid. 90% of the threads on this site are about payment issues and this solves that problem.

My recommendation is start small and let your own experiences guide your decision making. Parlaymakers has a very soft sell approach. We think low juice, good value bonuses, and instant guaranteed payouts, as long as we execute, will speak for itself. So if you try us out making $10 bets we believe in a year from now we will be on your must have list.

Max009

the volume is hard to believe , I thought they were just posting a few,
    Parlaymakers is small but growing. The idea of publicly posting every wager helps keep things transparent for both us and the player. The posted wagers only display the event that is wagered on and not the client or amount.

thespeculator

Max, do you plan on carrying the alternate lines in baseball like 5dimes, it would be great if you did, they have plus 2.5 on the dog and plus 2.5 on the fav. , i know you have the same teasers as 5dimes

Max009

Max, do you plan on carrying the alternate lines in baseball like 5dimes, it would be great if you did, they have plus 2.5 on the dog and plus 2.5 on the fav. , i know you have the same teasers as 5dimes
    Line wise we will have whatever Pinnacle has.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

Parlaymakers is small but growing. The idea of publicly posting every wager helps keep things transparent for both us and the player. The posted wagers only display the event that is wagered on and not the client or amount.
    looks like 4-12 bets a day.

Did it do better volume under Matchbook format ?

And you have to pay the Stink for advertising.

I guess small is the correct adjective.

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    looks like 4-12 bets a day.

Did it do better volume under Matchbook format ?

And you have to pay the Stink for advertising.

I guess small is the correct adjective.
    Anything new takes a while to build a following. We do more volume now than the brief time we worked with Matchbook. In both cases it is a reflection of new things taking time to build.

We advertised before when we were just working with MB, so that hasn't changed.

thespeculator

Anything new takes a while to build a following. We do more volume now than the brief time we worked with Matchbook. In both cases it is a reflection of new things taking time to build.

We advertised before when we were just working with MB, so that hasn't changed.
    your ad at the other place says you are still with matchbook, why don't you take that down ,that is what i originally saw and never even bothered to check out your site

Max009

your ad at the other place says you are still with matchbook, why don't you take that down ,that is what i originally saw and never even bothered to check out your site
    I will check on that. Maybe they have one of the old banners still floating around on one of their pages. Thanks.

katstale

Waiting for trip report from snack chip dude!

thespeculator

yesterday was pretty slow , but a few days before were relatively busy, i guess people don't like getting the best odds and getting paid instantly

Raleigh77
    Raleigh77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is it really the best odds when you factor in the gold-pay fees though, I would like to see some hard math on what you are actually getting.

katstale

In addition, if you are going through a Moneybookers turing number everytime you try to place a bet, I can imagine the frustration level of the turn downs/line changes would sap your will to live. I am of course waiting to see how all that plays out.

Max009

In addition, if you are going through a Moneybookers turing number everytime you try to place a bet, I can imagine the frustration level of the turn downs/line changes would sap your will to live. I am of course waiting to see how all that plays out.

Moneybookers will be more like a deposit option with an instant payout button. So payouts for moneybookers will be done instant upon request.

thespeculator

is that on schedule Max , you were saying end of march for moneybookers, I see somebody hit you for a five teamer the other day, hope it wasn't a big hit,gonna play for the tournament

Max009

is that on schedule Max , you were saying end of march for moneybookers, I see somebody hit you for a five teamer the other day, hope it wasn't a big hit,gonna play for the tournament
    I would anticipate the Moneybookers option to be available by end of March. We have been improving a lot of things on the site so that has taken a little time. Good luck with your tournament picks.

pirate
    pirate's Avatar Become A Pro!

Several complaints about this site...First off there is no contact past 2pm pacific WTF? All the games start at 4...thats when you need customer service. Second I have now twice been GIVEN a different line AND juice than what I had confirmed...in mid approval you change the odds and I have no recourse to decline....Third...once a bet is made I CANNOT make another without the same previous game coming up, The only way to avoid this hassle is to completely log out, x out of the site completely, reboot your site, re eenter my log in information and then try and make a new bet....ridiculous. I like your basic strategy but your software needs a lot of help

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    Several complaints about this site...First off there is no contact past 2pm pacific WTF? All the games start at 4...thats when you need customer service. Second I have now twice been GIVEN a different line AND juice than what I had confirmed...in mid approval you change the odds and I have no recourse to decline....Third...once a bet is made I CANNOT make another without the same previous game coming up, The only way to avoid this hassle is to completely log out, x out of the site completely, reboot your site, re eenter my log in information and then try and make a new bet....ridiculous. I like your basic strategy but your software needs a lot of help
    We do have email support after live chat goes offline.

On the place wager screen we do update the lines every 5 seconds and check the line once you select the place wager button to make sure that you are receiving the current line at the time you place the wager.

"Third...once a bet is made I CANNOT make another without the same previous game coming up" Not sure what this is, after you hit continue wagering try hitting the reset all button to eliminate anything you have previously selected, that may solve the problem and I will check on a better solution if this is the issue.

pirate

Email is useless if you need an immediate answer

I hit the place wager button at over 123 -108...several seconds in a red flash quoted 124 -119 and that is waht I was given without any recourse to cancel

Of course I have tried the reset...I even log out and start again...The only way is to log out and then completely eliminate the website and then bring it up again

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    Email is useless if you need an immediate answer

I hit the place wager button at over 123 -108...several seconds in a red flash quoted 124 -119 and that is waht I was given without any recourse to cancel

Of course I have tried the reset...I even log out and start again...The only way is to log out and then completely eliminate the website and then bring it up again
    Just so I am clear about what you are saying, after you place a wager and then hit the continue wagering button it should take you back to the original listing of events you requested but you are saying it does not do this, is that right?

We do check for the current line when the place wager button is selected to make sure you are always getting the correct line.

pirate

I hit the continue wagering button and it takes me back to the lines...I check on a new game to bet and it brings up the previous game I had already bet (which I cannot bet on again anyway)

When I hit the place button wager I expect to get the bet that I am reading...NOT to be changed on me while in process and leaving me to have no option but to accept the new line...this has happened twice to me

First 123 Last