Max009
    Max009's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    I hit the continue wagering button and it takes me back to the lines...I check on a new game to bet and it brings up the previous game I had already bet (which I cannot bet on again anyway)

When I hit the place button wager I expect to get the bet that I am reading...NOT to be changed on me while in process and leaving me to have no option but to accept the new line...this has happened twice to me
    The issue with continue wagering was actually an Internet Explorer browser problem, it has been fixed so this should no longer be an issue for you.

harryhood
    harryhood's Avatar Become A Pro!

max i sent you an email on friday and i havent heard back yet

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Good to see Max in here with his ear to the ground.

Raleigh77
    Raleigh77's Avatar Become A Pro!

Parlaymakers sounds scary.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh77 View Post
    Parlaymakers sounds scary.
    nothing to be scared of, pretty good option for those who don't want to be waiting 3 weeks for a check and then hope it doesn't bounce

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by harryhood View Post
    max i sent you an email on friday and i havent heard back yet
    I have not received it. Please resend.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by Max009 View Post
    Johnny that is not really true. Our low juice lines are the same as Pinnacle's...so generally on major sports about 105 and with the extra fee you are paying to have instant payouts it brings that up to about 107 on average. 107 with instant guaranteed payouts and tremendous betting variety are better than just about any place out there.

The comfort of always having access to your funds and the ease with which you can move funds using gold-pay I think make it well worth it.

So for a an average of 107 you are getting the money always available, never having to ask or wait for payouts and have the instant ability to move money to a bunch of other books that use gold-pay, plus in gold-pay I know you can cash out $3000 a day via ** and ** and there is not many places you can do that.

All in all it is an excellent value. ( I am a little biased but that's ok)
    I'm not sure if you're being disingenuous or just not capable of basic arithmetic, but "-105" from Parlaymakers is actually -109.49 after fee, not -107 as you claim.

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    I'm not sure if you're being disingenuous or just not capable of basic arithmetic, but "-105" from Parlaymakers is actually -109.49 after fee, not -107 as you claim.
    I am afraid you are incorrect. It is not 109.49.

thespeculator

max, when is moneybookers coming , you said end of march before

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    max, when is moneybookers coming , you said end of march before

We are working on it. There has been so much going on with the site with improvements and such that we delayed Moneybookers for a little bit. It will be this month. Thanks for keeping my feet to the fire.

RickySteve

I am afraid you are incorrect. It is not 109.49.
    So ******* is only taking a fee on the net amount of each two-way transaction, not on the total amount transferred? That's not how it reads on the site.

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    So ******* is only taking a fee on the net amount of each two-way transaction, not on the total amount transferred? That's not how it reads on the site.
    You only pay the Gold-Pay fee when you win and that is on the net amount transferred. For example you wager 105 to win 100. So $105 is frozen in your gold-pay account. When you win the $105 is unfrozen and $100 is transferred to your account from Parlaymakers which you pay 2% fee on. If you were to lose then the $105 is transferred from your account to Parlaymakers and you pay no fee.

RickySteve

You only pay the Gold-Pay fee when you win and that is on the net amount transferred. For example you wager 105 to win 100. So $105 is frozen in your gold-pay account. When you win the $105 is unfrozen and $100 is transferred to your account from Parlaymakers which you pay 2% fee on. If you were to lose then the $105 is transferred from your account to Parlaymakers and you pay no fee.
    Fair enough, I stand corrected. You may want to clarify this on your site because it's not the way I interpreted it.

docdekay
    docdekay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1395

Max,
    I requested via chat about a month ago that you guys fix your software with regard to line changes. Currently, if there is a line move while I make a bet I am not alerted and the bet is processed at the updated line without warning.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

So then -105 effectively becomes -107.14 then.

105 to win 100 is really 105 to win 98.

105/98 = -107.14

lines are basically two cents worse at near a pick-em. Not so great for baseball with a lot of good dimeline books around.

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by docdekay View Post
    Max,
    I requested via chat about a month ago that you guys fix your software with regard to line changes. Currently, if there is a line move while I make a bet I am not alerted and the bet is processed at the updated line without warning.
    We are working on a fix for that. We don't get many complaints about that but we understand your concern.

thespeculator

currently there is a thread about beted not paying in full , parlaymakers lines are very good with the fees included, for me the place has the most important thing i want from a book , will i get paid quickly, period end of story. A penny here or there in line value is not relevant, of course we all want the best line. I have to assume parlaymakers hasn't missed an instant payout yet, if they had we would have heard about it

Max009

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    So then -105 effectively becomes -107.14 then.

105 to win 100 is really 105 to win 98.

105/98 = -107.14

lines are basically two cents worse at near a pick-em. Not so great for baseball with a lot of good dimeline books around.
    Doug,

With Parlaymakers you get Pinnacle prices, complete control over your funds, instant payouts, and ability to transfer instantly (without cost or rollovers) with most of the major books.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

First 123