DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

Say no. I do not accept that bookies limit or close my account

I got this idea because I realize how many people will be limited to the lower contribution limits than coffee money. And even worse. Thrown out without having done anything wrong. Dare to say no to this. Continue this thread please. SAY NO. I DO NOT ACCEPT IT ANYMORE. I say no to William Hill, Stan James, Coral, Boylesports. (Continue this thread).

DIF

Note. This thread is to players only!

McFly86
    McFly86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1971

What do you mean "say no" exactly?

I've been banned/restricted by most of those, but throwing a hissy fit just seems counter-productive.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20537

What a silly thread.

I've made heaps of money playing at books which I've eventually dumped after they limited me to the not-worth-it-to-continue stage.

It's a simple fact of life that most books do this. Much as we don't like it their terms and conditions all allow them to do it.

Not playing at them means you're missing out on the opportunity to get what you can from them before they boot or limit you.

DIF

McFly86. Just say NO, I do not accept it. Just leave if you think itīs allright by the bookies to let people sign up. Play 3 plays and get limited to 5$. You can add the bookie you dislike in this thread. JUST SAY NO. I DO NOT ACCEPT IT ANYMORE

DIF

Ignore Hareeba. he is not on the players' side and are only here to destroy this thread and to support his affiliates.

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by DIF View Post
    Ignore Hareeba. he is not on the players' side and are only here to destroy this thread and to support his affiliates.
    what a loser!

Toit
    Trust me.
    Toit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6775

coffee money
    Sure it's not beer money?

mike8888
    mike8888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great Idea. I hate Betway and say No to them.

jesuseatsnubs
    jesuseatsnubs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2305

SAY NO to bodog and their horrible odds and run arounds they give some people when they want to withdraw their money .. just SAY NO

good thread .. we can't keep supporting shit books like bodog .. they need to buried .. and it starts with each and everyone one of us .. withdrawing our money and not depositing there anymore !

until they learn how to conduct themselves in an appropiate manner

yilmazguzzero
    yilmazguzzero's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eurobet closed my account because I win a couple of dollars. I say No to them but at least they paid me my balance . Good thread.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

say no to bet365

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

you can say no all you want, but what does that do?

You cant play there even if you say no.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17069

Say no to idiot threads. I don't accept them anymore.
    Points Awarded:

bigugly gave HedgeHog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pwm gave HedgeHog 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DIF

Please. This thread was to players only. Many punters have trouble with their betting limits and closed accounts. Continue this thread to players. Thank you.

Hareeba!

Please. This thread was to players only. Many punters have trouble with their betting limits and closed accounts. Continue this thread to players. Thank you.
    lol
    so who here is not a 'player'

yilmazguzzero
    yilmazguzzero's Avatar Become A Pro!

888 Sport. SAY NO.

David
    David's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13468

Play at Pinnacle or an exchange and no need to worry about this.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Say no to VIP.....After I took them for 100 G's, they had the nerve to ban me from reload bonuses & loyalty points.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Your thread makes no sense. 'Say no'? They already said 'No' to you. All you're doing is telling others not to profit from opportunities you can no longer exploit.

Royalfan
    Royalfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

At least those books don't just steal your money like Oddsmaker does. Those crooks need to rot in hell.

David
    David's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13468

Most books would go broke if they couldn't limit anyone.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Play at Pinnacle or an exchange and no need to worry about this.
    This is the answer. Exchanges should be the future of betting. Pro-friendly books too.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    Your thread makes no sense. 'Say no'? They already said 'No' to you. All you're doing is telling others not to profit from opportunities you can no longer exploit.
    This.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Much better they should not limit, and go bust. Hrrrrrrrm.

the sink
    the sink's Avatar Become A Pro!

shit thread is shit

DIF

Then why you read it?

DIF

This thread was to players only. I guess some just canīt read because if you are a player, you want high betting limits. Anything els is a big LIE.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Most books would go broke if they couldn't limit anyone.
    Limiting players is bad business & not customer friendly. Books would be better served to lay off any unwanted action, instead of losing clients over it.

Hareeba!

This thread was to players only. I guess some just canīt read because if you are a player, you want high betting limits. Anything els is a big LIE.
    'players only' ?

you haven't explained that when I asked who here isn't a "player" ?

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Limiting players is bad business & not customer friendly. Books would be better served to lay off any unwanted action, instead of losing clients over it.
    Limiting players that arb, bet steam etc is actually very good business for the books. No company wants clients that cost them money everytime they interact with you!!

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

dif, you actually forgot to mention a link to that crappy ratingwebsite of yours in your posts for once. that's so unlike you, just thought i'd remind you. maybe you can still do an edit and bombard us with your advertising?

this thread is complete bullshit obviously for reasons already mentioned by several posters. the books will only be happy to see you leave as you're not welcome in the first place, hence the limits being cut. the lack of logic in your posts is actually honestly quite disturbing for someone responsible for managing a ratings website. also, you're only response to criticism this far: "this thread is only for players" is beyond stupid, as you are not a player yourself (at least, not exclusively), while most people you are accusing are.

i feel sorry for the people that might actually read that ratingswebsite of yours without understanding you seem to have the habit of talking out of your ass all the time.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Limiting players that arb, bet steam etc is actually very good business for the books. No company wants clients that cost them money everytime they interact with you!!
    Arbs & steam are overated for costing books $$$. Arbs will even out in the end & how can a book prove your arbing, not that it's even illegal if you were. Steam isn't 100% winners, books can also adjust their lines accordingly or lay off unwanted action to compensate. Books can make their own rules & obviously do whatever they want, but limiting is bad business & not customer friendly. I only play with professional books like Bookmaker & DSI for this very reason, as I require high limits without collars. I would never play with these other Mickey Mouse books with low limits.

OSUCOWBOYS
    OSUCOWBOYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

Arbs & steam are overated for costing books $$$. Arbs will even out in the end & how can a book prove your arbing, not that it's even illegal if you were. Steam isn't 100% winners, books can also adjust their lines accordingly or lay off unwanted action to compensate. Books can make their own rules & obviously do whatever they want, but limiting is bad business & not customer friendly. I only play with professional books like Bookmaker & DSI for this very reason, as I require high limits without collars. I would never play with these other Mickey Mouse books with low limits.
    So what exactly does '"high limits" mean these days? 1000? 2500? 5000? 10000?

Hareeba!

That is the nub of their problem. Most of the time they have no way of laying off the excess action taken by arb and steam players. The odds are long gone and they have to take a loss if they want to square it up.

123 Last