boscokid
    boscokid's Avatar SBR PRO

posting in thread

just so i can remember to say NO

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Just say NO to books that have already banned you or limited your account to nothing

That'll show em!

pwm
    pwm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 125

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Say no to idiot threads. I don't accept them anymore.
    Post of the year

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

What a stupid thread!

If I think that a hypothetical book (lets call them William Chandler) is easy to beat but I know they are likely to show me the door after I have taken them for a thousand or two, I should not sign up? What harm does that do to William Chandler? What benefit is there for me?

Cookie Monster
    Large moneylines
    Cookie Monster's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9852

I guess the guy just read this thread. Or maybe he is the book manager after being said NO.

lyon804
    lyon804's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    My gf dumped me last week.

I called her up today and said NO to her giving me any more blowjobs, she said I was crazy and hungup but I think she got the message

My boss fired me last week.

I called him up today and said NO Im not coming in to work today, he said I was insane and hungup but I got the feeling he understood I had had enough

The utility company turned off my electricity since I hadnt paid the bill in 3 months.

I called them up and said NO I am not going to purchase any more of your electricity, they asked who it was and I said a former customer that you shutoff his electricity. They asked if I'd like to pay my bill and get it turned back on and I said NO I will not pay my bill but if youd like to have me as a customer you should turn it back on, they hungup but I think that they'll be here anytime to turn it back on.

Ppl need to understand who the **** they're dealing with and not treat us like shit....that said its getting pretty hot in the house I hope they come and turn on the electricity soon, there is no way this plan can fail

This was a materpiece Haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Thanks.

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    My gf dumped me last week.

I called her up today and said NO to her giving me any more blowjobs, she said I was crazy and hungup but I think she got the message

My boss fired me last week.

I called him up today and said NO Im not coming in to work today, he said I was insane and hungup but I got the feeling he understood I had had enough

The utility company turned off my electricity since I hadnt paid the bill in 3 months.

I called them up and said NO I am not going to purchase any more of your electricity, they asked who it was and I said a former customer that you shutoff his electricity. They asked if I'd like to pay my bill and get it turned back on and I said NO I will not pay my bill but if youd like to have me as a customer you should turn it back on, they hungup but I think that they'll be here anytime to turn it back on.

Ppl need to understand who the **** they're dealing with and not treat us like shit....that said its getting pretty hot in the house I hope they come and turn on the electricity soon, there is no way this plan can fail
    This is one of the funniest posts I've ever read. Very nice!

ThaddeusB
    ThaddeusB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135661

Quote Originally Posted by in play, run(s) View Post
    This is a tie with the previous post for funniest thing ever. Well done!

whatagoal1
    whatagoal1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

Agree with you Hareeba, about books going broke if they didnt limit, but where they cross the line is the fact that once they snare a loser they are allowed to fleece him of unlimited amounts.
    It is amazing the number of footballers who reputeley lose hundreds of thousands to bookmakers,not knowing if they bet correctly they wouldnt get their bets accepted.
    The only answer is for bookmakers, to be made to announce the fact that winners will have their accounts closed or restricted to wagers that win £25.

encore_
    encore_'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

How big do you have to win to have your account limited or closed at these books?

whatagoal1
    whatagoal1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

You don't have to even win at some books, I have had accounts closed after 3 losing bets, and some have remained open being many thousands in front, if we could find out what software each book used or which criteria they looked for, the job would be a lot easier

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post

I guess the guy just read this thread. Or maybe he is the book manager after being said NO.
    Fukin nailed everyones reaction to this thread!

Kard$hark
    Kard$hark's Avatar Become A Pro!

Alright guys lets use his logic here. I say no to your plan, now you have NO CHOICE but to close up shop and go away!

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

great thread. an idiot post which spurred bunch of creativity. what will be next? say NO to lost wagers

Faith1000
    Faith1000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Spot on...but thats no news.
    Good and understandable players input btw

Frogger
    Frogger's Avatar Become A Pro!

Say YES to free money

jonal
    jonal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2195

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Limiting players is bad business & not customer friendly. Books would be better served to lay off any unwanted action, instead of losing clients over it.
    this.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

In this PC world we live in books should not be allowed to limit people. Thats discrimination we cry!!! Their stakes should be the same limits for any customer.

If it were banks accepting different deposit amounts from customers the regulator would fine them millions lol

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20489

Quote Originally Posted by jonal View Post
    this.
    nice work to breath new life into a thread which has lain dormant for 5.5 years!

First 123