Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by noyb View Post
    dif, you actually forgot to mention a link to that crappy ratingwebsite of yours in your posts for once.
    Link or url for the website?

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS View Post
    So what exactly does '"high limits" mean these days? 1000? 2500? 5000? 10000?
    High limits meaning: 20 G's NFL, 10 G's NBA & college football, 5 G's MLB, NHL, & college hoops.
    Last edited by bobbywaves; 07-11-11 at 01:15 PM.

OSUCOWBOYS
    OSUCOWBOYS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 570

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post

High limits meaning: 20 G's NFL, 10 G's NBA & college football, 5 G's MLB, NHL, & college hoops.
    Nice bankroll you have! Congrats.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Once they've limited you to $5 arent they saying they dont want your business anymore, what are you saying no to?

This thread is clearly written by a guy who has huffed more than his fair share of paint fumes

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Damn the man!!! I showed WillHill.

After they wouldn't take my bets anymore, or respond to my requests for clarity on my bet restrictions, I closed my account and withdrew my money. Take that!!

(It even sounds stupid when I say it out loud)

GoldenRichards
    GoldenRichards's Avatar Become A Pro!

This thread is an adorable concept.

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

I'm sure all these books hate losing your business since they already booted or limited you...

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCOWBOYS View Post
    Nice bankroll you have! Congrats.
    By no means do I bet the max on every game.... The concept is to have the high limit available to pound a game, when the situation arises.

bettilimbroke999

My gf dumped me last week.

I called her up today and said NO to her giving me any more blowjobs, she said I was crazy and hungup but I think she got the message

My boss fired me last week.

I called him up today and said NO Im not coming in to work today, he said I was insane and hungup but I got the feeling he understood I had had enough

The utility company turned off my electricity since I hadnt paid the bill in 3 months.

I called them up and said NO I am not going to purchase any more of your electricity, they asked who it was and I said a former customer that you shutoff his electricity. They asked if I'd like to pay my bill and get it turned back on and I said NO I will not pay my bill but if youd like to have me as a customer you should turn it back on, they hungup but I think that they'll be here anytime to turn it back on.

Ppl need to understand who the **** they're dealing with and not treat us like shit....that said its getting pretty hot in the house I hope they come and turn on the electricity soon, there is no way this plan can fail
    Points Awarded:

lyon804 gave bettilimbroke999 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pwm gave bettilimbroke999 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 7 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DIF, The Prick, Stumpage, acarmelo1, seljak, Cookie Monster, and ThaddeusB

DoctorGonzo
    Buy the ticket, take the ride
    DoctorGonzo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Say "no" to making money from their weak lines while you can? Errr.... no!

Border Gadgie
    Border Gadgie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2092

Right, this should do it.............NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! All bookies did you hear that?

OK........wait a few hours and then any closed accounts will be re-opened, any existing limits will be
    removed and I can bet however much I want on weak lines. Thanks for the tip O.P this should work a treat, I cant wait to start earning easy money.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    My gf dumped me last week.

I called her up today and said NO to her giving me any more blowjobs, she said I was crazy and hungup but I think she got the message

My boss fired me last week.

I called him up today and said NO Im not coming in to work today, he said I was insane and hungup but I got the feeling he understood I had had enough

The utility company turned off my electricity since I hadnt paid the bill in 3 months.

I called them up and said NO I am not going to purchase any more of your electricity, they asked who it was and I said a former customer that you shutoff his electricity. They asked if I'd like to pay my bill and get it turned back on and I said NO I will not pay my bill but if youd like to have me as a customer you should turn it back on, they hungup but I think that they'll be here anytime to turn it back on.

Ppl need to understand who the **** they're dealing with and not treat us like shit....that said its getting pretty hot in the house I hope they come and turn on the electricity soon, there is no way this plan can fail
    Wish I could nominate this more than once. Classic post

Thanks for the laugh in what is otherwise one of the more bizarre threads I've come across in recent years.....

mike8888
    mike8888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Stumpage View Post
    Wish I could nominate this more than once. Classic post

Thanks for the laugh in what is otherwise one of the more bizarre threads I've come across in recent years.....
    Many are apparently unhappy with the bookmakers close their accounts because they have won a few measly dollars and without any other reason. The only thing bizarre here in the forum you are my friend, who apparently did not learn to read or lick you your bookmaker in the ass.

stefan084
    stefan084's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 601

I say no!!!!!! It's my money and i want it now!!!!!

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13676

Quote Originally Posted by mike8888 View Post
    The only thing bizarre here in the forum you are my friend, who apparently did not learn to read or lick you your bookmaker in the ass.
    Mike, I've been banned or limited by more books than you'll ever join...That's just the way it is. You want to "join the movement" and teach the bookies a thing or two, then have at it.

Meanwhile, I'll simply go through life trying to improve upon what you perceive as my lack of reading skills; In fact, I'll start by somehow trying to decipher the "sentence" that you wrote above.....

DIF
    DIF's Avatar Become A Pro!

My point with this thread is to try to bookmakers, often European (British, German, Scandinavian) to understand that people do not think it's okay to close accounts. A limit of retirement accounts, of course acceptable, but at an acceptable level. I think many players such as would be satisfied with an intermediate level of around $ 100. This would also avoid the bookmakers to get customers using different names. Most of the bookmakers who will turn up then a player's account because he won maybe $ 500, and in some cases much smaller sums. It is in my opinion not acceptable. To take William Hill as an example then of course this is a giant in the industry but it was one many years ago when their bet limits were quite different than what they are today. Of course bookmakers are taking after the big elephants and it is a great danger, I think. I believe that bookmakers industry is headed in the wrong direction and that was what I wanted with this thread.

Scooter

bettilimbroke999 - "My gf dumped me last week.

I called her up today and said NO to her giving me any more blowjobs, she said I was crazy and hungup but I think she got the message."

Mods - Pix of gf or ban.

DIF

Sorry for my bad english language. "the google translator"

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20531

Quote Originally Posted by DIF View Post
    Sorry for my bad english language. "the google translator"
    the language difficulty we can forgive .... but as for the rest ...... well ......

noyb
    noyb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6821

Quote Originally Posted by DIF View Post
    It is in my opinion not acceptable.
    is it so difficult to understand books don't give a **** what you think is acceptable. like 15 people have posted already what is wrong with your way of thinking, and you're still not getting it. amazing.

DIF

Quote Originally Posted by noyb View Post
    is it so difficult to understand books don't give a **** what you think is acceptable. like 15 people have posted already what is wrong with your way of thinking, and you're still not getting it. amazing.
    What I at least understand is that you(noyb) and Hareeba already distroyed this thread as the same way you destroy all other threads so I hope people ignore your comments that is always the same. So please give people a chance. if you dont like it. Just leave this thread.

in play, run(s)
    in play, run(s)'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Points Awarded:

ThaddeusB gave in play, run(s) 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: DIF, Teddy_KGB, Jontheman, Cookie Monster, and ThaddeusB

PVO
    PVO's Avatar Become A Pro!

DIF, so many people are saying No to closing of accounts.
    They would be glad to say "Yes" to all those bookies, not "No".

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Quote Originally Posted by in play, run(s) View Post

Bet365 is the worst especially with the way the they rub it your face with the $3.65 limit... If there is one book we should all just say no to it is them....

Tomahawk
    Tomahawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2957

The best way to say no is to leave those bookies who limit accounts.

brandonrev777
    brandonrev777's Avatar Become A Pro!

worst thread ever but im seriously laughing out loud at the lil comic

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post

Bet365 is the worst especially with the way the they rub it your face with the $3.65 limit... If there is one book we should all just say no to it is them....

Ya gotta give em credit its bet365 and they make the limit $3.65, ppl signup and dont realize that bet365 is not just the name its about to be their max bet

bobbywaves

For all you naysayers who thought this was a silly thread, please refer to my post #19. I said no to VIP & they're closing up shop. So this did have an effect after all, Dif you're da man with da masta plan!!!!!!

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

I said no to pokerstars and full tilt a while back. Shit works.

mike8888
    mike8888's Avatar Become A Pro!

bobbywaves. Thanks. I appreciate that response.

DIF

me too. Thanks a lot Bobbywaves.

Scooter

I say "NO!" to MTV - where are the new episodes of "Teen Mom"?

Did what'shername get the loan for the boob job? If so, did they loan her enough to go for the silicone?
    [And indeed this is the saddest commentary on the financial Depression - what's the world coming to when a teenage girl with a baby taking orders in a fast food restaurant can't get a boob job loan? For shame, banking institutions!]
    Did Amber beat up her baby daddy again?
    And many more pressing issues.

Get your priorities in order guys, and join my protest.
    Last edited by Scooter; 07-15-11 at 02:28 PM.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Looks like it is working. I said NO to vip. See what happens.

kmdubya
    kmdubya's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    For all you naysayers who thought this was a silly thread, please refer to my post #19. I said no to VIP & they're closing up shop. So this did have an effect after all, Dif you're da man with da masta plan!!!!!!
    I said "no" to Bear Stearns a while back too. I bet those bastards wish they never heard of me now!

Scooter

I said "NO" to MTV, and now they're putting on the 1st new "Teen Mom" episode of the season this week.

It does work!

First 123 Last