bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    Again, notice how Bobby is in here every second to defend. Out of the 100 posts, he has 50 of them.

Bobby, why do you care so much what other people think? If you're taking advantage of this book and winning money, than just leave the situation alone.

Why are you getting so defensive? You're responding as if it's your book because you have an emotional investment. Why spend so much time defending it?

if it was just a book you utilize, you'd give a post or 2 saying how you like them and that they're good, not dedicate your time to defending them and bashing anyone who has anything different to say.

It's quite obvious YOU have a VESTED INTEREST in this book. If you don't, then never reply to another negative comment about it.

You are what I refer to as scum of the earth.
    Of course I have a vested interest, as I play at this book unlike you. Funny how all you clowns can bash a book you never played at. 18th has been great to me, so I will continue to defend them until they treat me otherwise.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Of course I have a vested interest, as I play at this book unlike you. Funny how all you clowns can bash a book you never played at. 18th has been great to me, so I will continue to defend them until they treat me otherwise.
    so your interest is that other play there as well, meaning deposit real money for monopoly money?
    I make 90% of my bets at sbobet and pinnacle. I could not care less if other people join or not

looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Calling people clowns because they intefere with your search for sheep is kind of amusing. Nothing wrong with you playing there, think the issue is when you try to recruit and defend a book that is obviously a PPH skin created out of an apartment and run thru twitter. Had so many issues this summer they had to leave the Horizon network. Joke of a book that pays 50% referrals to keep the ponzi scheme going. As long as you shill for them they'll pay you for advertisng but its at the expense of your integrity. Seems a high price

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    Whether you're a shill or just doing it for referrals hardly matters. Promoting a Ponzi scheme is wrong.
    He basically admitted he believes it is a Ponzi scheme with the only question being when it dies in comment above your's. "I don't care if they die tomorrow, I made my money and will continue to do so til the party is over" this is not an attitude people looking for a reputable book have .

bobbywaves

Bottom line is if you're scared, don't play there. But to continue to bash a book that none of you have played at is alarming. So I'll defend & educate, as I have first hand knowledge by playing there. A 6th grader could figure out how this place is a gold mine, just amazing how you guys can't figure it out.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

what you don't get bobby is that we're not whores like you.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Redondo, and brent68

bobbywaves

What I get is you'll be going to work this week, while I'm my own boss making 2k/week from this out.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Just observing here. I didn't go to MIT, but I'm thinking people who play at a "goldmine" usually don't publicize it on a forum. Lets just say you are a free spirit and being helpful. Why would this incognito book just let you mine their gold week after week, after week, after week?

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

The fact bobby said he doesn't give a crap if they die tomorrow says it all I'm in it while the party last, that statement would lead a 6th grader to believe this person themselves believes they are elated to have profited already on may very well turn out to be a Ponzi scheme. It's also not bashing a book to think it is unreasonable to stay afloat offering 100% cash bonus and 50% referral bonuses on the first two deposits. I personally receive these emails 5 times a week and would guess I'm one of thousands.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Lets just say you are a free spirit and being helpful. Why would this incognito book just let you mine their gold week after week, after week, after week?
    Because they want the exact same thing I want, to lose every deposit in their book. When I lose an arb there I'm obviously winning the arb at my other outs, basically transferring my deposit + all the profits from cash reloads & free plays. Been pretty successful losing there, only cashed out $1,950 in almost 7 weeks of playing.

pjesnik24
    kicked out

bobby, if you know how to lose bets at 18th then you should not make those bets in the first place

bobbywaves

Of course I should, those bets guarantee a risk free profit on my arb. I only root for those bets to lose, but that's obviously out of my control. I need around 7 arbs to meet 10x roll & cash out. Fact of the matter is, I usually bust out before hitting 7 in a row.

pjesnik24
    kicked out

Of course I should, those bets guarantee a risk free profit on my arb. I only root for those bets to lose, but that's obviously out of my control. I need around 7 arbs to meet 10x roll & cash out. Fact of the matter is, I usually bust out before hitting 7 in a row.
    well, let us hope you will hit all your bets at 18th hole if you are telling the truth to really test that book after you have 20.000 or more there

bobbywaves

I prefer to lose. But if I get on a win streak, at least I can test out their larger payouts.

tennisnut
    tennisnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Couple things about this book.
    One it is a agent out of Pennslyvania who runs this book. It is not a book but an agent with a pph. Next i do currently play there. These are my honest thoughts and this is my first post, but i will say not my first time here. First, just like any other agent you have to be careful. Leo, is a decent guy. I know his real name but wont give it on a forum. He has about 60-80 players and is a pretty big agent. He has plenty of money to pay people so that is not an immediate concern. He has made a decent name for his self when he was in costa rica. The book has not been around since 2004, leo has been an agent since 2004 at other places. The pros of this place. I have played here for 5 months. I have been paid 6 times all within a couple hours. Never worried about a payout. The cons of the place. You don't want to get on leo's bad side. If you piss him off you won't get paid and there is nothing you can do about it. There really is no rules and regulations. There is but most of the time you can't see them because there are no where to be found on the site. I dont think bobby or john have anything to do with the book they are just letting people know that the book does pay. I am not going steer people to play there because there are some scary things. It is a little hard to play at places that arent honest upfront. I was an agent at a pph for over a year. I only had 5 players. I never once told them I am actually a book. They knew i was an agent. Leo would be better off just marketing himself as an agent. This would make some people feel better. Do i think leo can pay out 15000 to people. Yes. Do i think he will? Well it depends on the situtation and the player. Does he think this is a sharp player who will continue to beat him or is this someone who will deposit back and lose it. If you are a player who is scared of shops closing up do not play here. There is a risk everywhere in my opinion. Heritage offers cash back, rebates and other incentives. 18th offers none of that but they do offer a bonus and referal. In reality this evens out. Offering a bonus with a rollover to non-sharp players is a goldmine for agents. Thats where i made my money as a agent. Its when you find that sharp player that kills you, but you limit and get rid of them soon as possible. So in closing, if you want to go in small get the bonus and cash out quickly this will be a book you can do that with. They limit withdrawals to one every 7 days at 950. Agents do this on purpose so they don't have to worry about getting killed over a week. I would not keep a large balance here. You never know with agents if one day they wake up on the wrong side of bed and say well you have been betting too much and are trying to scam me and close the account and keep your money. I keep this as my third out. Now though i can't deposit with a bonus because I am ahead so there really is no use to me to play there. The bonus was the best thing going there and without it, it is not worth the risk.

bettingstation
    bettingstation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1201

well still if i gonna play... i will play with sbr rating...

pjesnik24
    kicked out

Strange stuff happening here. Now there is a guy who with few posts telling us the whole truth about the 18th hole, the unknown bookie with a 5€ worth of monthly traffic and a homepage made by a 3yearold boy which was very popular in GB in 2004 although I or anybody else never heard about it which has higher limits than pinnacle and better bonuses than bet365 and does not limit ever. I wonder if there are still idiots who would deposit there even they read this thread. The main problem is that most of the people will not read it so sbr should blacklist it so that it comes up first in google search when somebody looks for 18th hole.

tennisnut
    tennisnut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

yeah like I said if you want a decent agent its a good way to go because hes always paid. If you have never experienced an agent or not used to that type of betting stay away. The bonus is the best thing going there. Without it there really is no reason to play besides for the large amount of lines for different things. I could go into some of the stranger rules they have for soccer betting and such, but I won't.
    Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    Strange stuff happening here. Now there is a guy who with few posts telling us the whole truth about the 18th hole, the unknown bookie with a 5€ worth of monthly traffic and a homepage made by a 3yearold boy which was very popular in GB in 2004 although I or anybody else never heard about it which has higher limits than pinnacle and better bonuses than bet365 and does not limit ever. I wonder if there are still idiots who would deposit there even they read this thread. The main problem is that most of the people will not read it so sbr should blacklist it so that it comes up first in google search when somebody looks for 18th hole.

robmpink
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by tennisnut View Post
    Couple things about this book.
    One it is a agent out of Pennslyvania who runs this book. It is not a book but an agent with a pph. Next i do currently play there. These are my honest thoughts and this is my first post, but i will say not my first time here. First, just like any other agent you have to be careful. Leo, is a decent guy. I know his real name but wont give it on a forum. He has about 60-80 players and is a pretty big agent. He has plenty of money to pay people so that is not an immediate concern. He has made a decent name for his self when he was in costa rica. The book has not been around since 2004, leo has been an agent since 2004 at other places. The pros of this place. I have played here for 5 months. I have been paid 6 times all within a couple hours. Never worried about a payout. The cons of the place. You don't want to get on leo's bad side. If you piss him off you won't get paid and there is nothing you can do about it. There really is no rules and regulations. There is but most of the time you can't see them because there are no where to be found on the site. I dont think bobby or john have anything to do with the book they are just letting people know that the book does pay. I am not going steer people to play there because there are some scary things. It is a little hard to play at places that arent honest upfront. I was an agent at a pph for over a year. I only had 5 players. I never once told them I am actually a book. They knew i was an agent. Leo would be better off just marketing himself as an agent. This would make some people feel better. Do i think leo can pay out 15000 to people. Yes. Do i think he will? Well it depends on the situtation and the player. Does he think this is a sharp player who will continue to beat him or is this someone who will deposit back and lose it. If you are a player who is scared of shops closing up do not play here. There is a risk everywhere in my opinion. Heritage offers cash back, rebates and other incentives. 18th offers none of that but they do offer a bonus and referal. In reality this evens out. Offering a bonus with a rollover to non-sharp players is a goldmine for agents. Thats where i made my money as a agent. Its when you find that sharp player that kills you, but you limit and get rid of them soon as possible. So in closing, if you want to go in small get the bonus and cash out quickly this will be a book you can do that with. They limit withdrawals to one every 7 days at 950. Agents do this on purpose so they don't have to worry about getting killed over a week. I would not keep a large balance here. You never know with agents if one day they wake up on the wrong side of bed and say well you have been betting too much and are trying to scam me and close the account and keep your money. I keep this as my third out. Now though i can't deposit with a bonus because I am ahead so there really is no use to me to play there. The bonus was the best thing going there and without it, it is not worth the risk.
    I thought I read somewhere they have high limits to bet. Can Bobby or John clarify if the payout limit is $950 per week? What is the point of offering high limits if you can take out only $950? Again just asking for clarification. I mean $950 a week is better than some shops so I'm not saying it sucks bad.

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I was told 950 no matter what method. They are supposedly raising it.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I thought I read somewhere they have high limits to bet. Can Bobby or John clarify if the payout limit is $950 per week? What is the point of offering high limits if you can take out only $950?
    Big deposit, small withdrawal. Players get bored waiting, bet more and probably lose it.

If they happen to run up a balance and look sharp, just stiff them and move on. The book name is new so easy to start again with another name next month.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by tennisnut View Post
    it is a agent out of Pennslyvania who runs this book. There really is no rules and regulations. There is but most of the time you can't see them because there are no where to be found on the site.
    It's my understanding Leo is in Costa Rica, are you saying he relocated to Pennsylvania?
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 08-20-14 at 03:25 PM.

bobbywaves

I thought I read somewhere they have high limits to bet. Can Bobby or John clarify if the payout limit is $950 per week? What is the point of offering high limits if you can take out only $950? Again just asking for clarification. I mean $950 a week is better than some shops so I'm not saying it sucks bad.
    It's in the rules link I posted. But basically you can withdraw higher amounts via wire, check, or $ orders if your balance is 25k+. If you're a VIP member, then you can use these alternate methods with a balance of 10k+. Otherwise you get free weekly withdrawals via MoneyPak or P2P, for $1,000/week max.

OnkelChris
    OnkelChris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3243

In the interests of members and readers SBR should intervent and stop this misleading and decieving claims of bobbywaves. Well if you share the "gold mine" with him let it ride. If not you are to blame as well as bobby at the end of the day.

bobbywaves

SBR intervene on what grounds? This is a forum chump. What are my misleading & deceiving claims? I only speak the truth, your jealousy is quite evident.

pjesnik24
    kicked out

This is not a promotion subforum and like I have already said, fake review sites were enough to blacklist a bookie few years back

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

any idea who they get copy their props off??? i have been salivating for days when looking at their test account at the nuts cr@p they offer...obviously dont want to get into bed with what seems to be a ponzi type book to play props so would like to know where they get them....

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29090

Quote Originally Posted by playz View Post
    I was told 950 no matter what method. They are supposedly raising it.
    Thats as bush league as it gets if true

Sarunas
    Sarunas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

please. make the informations. what is the kind of professional gambler that have clients?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    This is not a promotion subforum and like I have already said, fake review sites were enough to blacklist a bookie few years back

I didn't start this thread, & SBR would have moved it if necessary. Fake review site? Those ratings & reviews are the most accurate I've seen. How can SBR blacklist, when they don't even have them rated?

Nice arb yesterday for $268, yet the blind sheep will continue to claim there's no good reason to play here:

Arb 1a.jpg Arb 1b.jpg

playz
    playz's Avatar Become A Pro!

950 is there max. Bobby how are you withdraw along larger amounts?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Any place with off lines are high risk

Why??

They are gaming with your money

robmpink
    Update your status

It's in the rules link I posted. But basically you can withdraw higher amounts via wire, check, or $ orders if your balance is 25k+. If you're a VIP member, then you can use these alternate methods with a balance of 10k+. Otherwise you get free weekly withdrawals via MoneyPak or P2P, for $1,000/week max.
    Thanks Bobby for the clarification.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by playz View Post
    950 is there max. Bobby how are you withdraw along larger amounts?
    Received 2nd payout last week, $1,000 MoneyPak. So $1,000 is the max for now, but my agent claims max will be raised higher this month. I haven't withdraw higher amounts for a few reasons: You need a 25k+ balance to do so. Unless you're a VIP member, then you need a 10k+ balance. I try to lose at this book & win at other outs, so the highest my balance has been is 11k. $1,000 week with no fee, is fine for me.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

I didn't start this thread, & SBR would have moved it if necessary. Fake review site?
    See my previous post, the "review" site was started by the same guy who hosts snakeeyes . The link for the 18th hole "review" goes to snakeeyes. Snakeeyes and 18thhole are on the same server, the same IP, in the same building in Costa Rica. This "review" site instantly promotes 18th hole, a new book, to 2nd in its rankings.

Oh, and one little other thing: the owner of said review site lives in Pennsylvania. What a coincidence.

First 1234567 ... Last