NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29042

they dont even offer motorsports...pass

books without great options arent great books

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Of course they offer motorsports, how would you know since you don't play there? Who else offers high school football? Nobody. Better options than 5 Dimes.

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Of course they offer motorsports, how would you know since you don't play there? Who else offers high school football? Nobody. Better options than 5 Dimes.
    I wonder how you would sound if you would actually promote this book?

Redondo
    Redondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post
    I wonder how you would sound if you would actually promote this book?
    what the hell is he doing now?

pjesnik24
    kicked out

Quote Originally Posted by Redondo View Post
    what the hell is he doing now?
    How I understand it he found a goldmine and wants to share with us ignorants. He is just being nice to us. I think he even offered a kidney to whoever needs it. That is how nice he is

bobbywaves

How I understand it he found a goldmine and wants to share with us ignorants. He is just being nice to us.
    This pretty much sums it up, thanks.

NobodyUKnow
    NobodyUKnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1394

Quote Originally Posted by HeeeHAWWWW View Post
    There was another book in the past that copied pinny lines with same juice - was it "Heroes"? Never a good idea, because you can't control your exposure (as canbet found when they used to copy sbobet's lines).

Anyway, Heroes went bust, predictably enough.
    There was another one a couple of years ago named "Parlaymakers" who scraped the Pinnacle lines and offered them up and were running their mouths off here. They went bust within about 4months or so. Then, they suddenly got real quiet.

RedDevil1974
    RedDevil1974's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 318

at the mo there is very little chance of anyone not getting paid there, this shit hole is well known for wanting players who dont win there, hence the bullshit referral system they do.

They dont accept player referrals from anyone who wins, esp "Long term" and wont let you keep punting if you are a winner either, these crappy books are ok as long as 99.5% of the mugs who punt on them are losers long term which is why they pay out quickly etc.

soon as they have to start paying out enough, not even lots.. they will be gone.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: looneytunes

ghostrider750
    ghostrider750's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

---
    Last edited by ghostrider750; 10-19-13 at 02:33 AM. Reason: wrong post

pjesnik24
    kicked out

bobby, are you that Nigerian doctor who wants to transfer millions of US$ to my country for some reason through me but does not even know my name? that sounds like a great deal too, just like 18th hole

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I pass

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    Today I actually decided to take a look at the ridiculous lines being offered at 18th hole. Bobbywaves, aka 18th's #1 shill, has stated numerous times about the great arb opportunities this book offers. Of course, if I want to arb the best book to do it with in most cases would be Pinnacle. As I begin to sort through lines, I quickly realize that every single line is the exact same, cent for cent, in every single sport.

I've said it many times before and I'll say it again, Pinny can offer the lines and limits they do because it took them years to establish that type of shop. No one else has succeeded because it's extremely difficult to do. Now, 18th comes out of nowhere, claims to be around for so long, claims to be a big player in the UK, Australia, and Japan, when I can almost guarantee that no one from those countries have ever played there. The only people who play at 18th are the forum bettors, which make up about 0.000000001% of the overall market.

Bobbywaves will be by to defend them in minutes. A thing I've never understand is if you didn't have any type of affiliation with the book, then it shouldn't bother you so much when people have negative things to say and bash them. Only someone invested would have such a personal and emotional attachment, plain and simple. I don't ever get emotional when people bash books that I play at, because I'm not looking to lure in gullible sheep.
    Arbers win in Pinnacle? No, they lost a fortuna there. I'm -220k € at pinnacle year to date.

Therefore, copying all lines from Pinnacle is a smart idea. You guarantee to make profit over long haul. Make sure you don't offer 30-40k limits in Premier League, Bundeslida etc and you will be fine.

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Pinnacle is not a traditional bookie. You can see they take position in many games. Just copy all lines from Pinnacle, add some juice and decrease max bet limit a little bit. You're invincible.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

then maybe they just didnt want me playing them there

johnpendred
    johnpendred's Avatar Become A Pro!

ive only seen nascar and stuff a few times and I had to request it. the only thing I see now is to win the sprint cup champ. I don't bet nascar, but who is gonna win the championship mike? give me the

bobbywaves

bobby, are you that Nigerian doctor who wants to transfer millions of US$ to my country for some reason through me but does not even know my name? that sounds like a great deal too, just like 18th hole
    Yes, I'm that Nigerian doctor...Now where would you like your 4 million transferred to?

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by johnpendred View Post
    the only thing I see now is to win the sprint cup champ.
    Driver matchups are available on race day, like most books.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

most driver matchups should be posted all week, same as WIN odds for the races

usually post on tuesdays at most books, wed morning at the latest

some places add-on new matchups for raceday like 5dimes does, but they always have 20+ or so H2Hs up by tuesday and leave them up all week...Wednesday morning is the latest i've ever seen them post
    Last edited by 5mike5; 10-19-13 at 10:04 AM.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Right, so let's summarise:

1) Two books on same IP (snakeeyes and 18thhole) that have existed for 6 months at most, but claim to have been around since 2004. No-one has any evidence of this, except a "review" site that was created at the same time as snakeeyes.....

2) .......which turns out to be owned and hosted by the same guy that hosts snakeeyes11.info

3) This same review site instantly ranks 18th hole as one of its best books, although the link actually leads to snakeeyes.

4) In their "forums", snakeeyes is the most active thread.

5) No other review site has anything.

6) Lots of energetic "promotion" in forums by the same people.

7) ...... one of whom cites said fake review site as proof.

8) A business model only three books have ever managed to work (Pinnacle, SBO, IBC). Everyone else who has tried has gone bust.

9) On top of this, they do large referral bonuses.

10) On top of this, they're serving the American market, with all the extra money transfer expenses and risks that entails (none of the three books above do so).

11) Don't have their own oddsmakers, copy pinnacle, but can't keep up near game time. Books that have tried this before have died quickly.

Hrrrrrm.
    Last edited by HeeeHAWWWW; 10-19-13 at 10:19 AM.

bobbywaves

But 5Dimes only has win sprint cup odds on the board as well.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO

But 5Dimes only has win sprint cup odds on the board as well.
    They were just taken down 9 min ago because qualifying just started. They have been up since Tuesday evening and always are. Matchups and the odds to win the race. They only go down during practices and qualifying

bobbywaves

Lots of energetic "promotion" in forums by the same people.
    On top of this, they do large referral bonuses.
    So you're insinuating I'm a shill, which is quite laughable. With everything that 18th offers, it's obvious they wouldn't pay anyone. You may want to edit your list again, you left out 100% cash reload bonus & 100% free play. I feel sorry for the people who don't know how to take advantage of a book like this. Like I care if they die tomorrow, I made my $ & will continue to do so until party is over. Just like BetIslands.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

So you're insinuating I'm a shill, which is quite laughable.
    Whether you're a shill or just doing it for referrals hardly matters. Promoting a Ponzi scheme is wrong.

pjesnik24
    kicked out

Whether you're a shill or just doing it for referrals hardly matters. Promoting a Ponzi scheme is wrong.
    I would not be surprised if he was one of the owners

bobbywaves

What facts do you have to prove your Ponzi scheme allegation? Please provide some valid no pay complaints, would love to see it.

bobbywaves

I would not be surprised if he was one of the owners

pjesnik24
    kicked out

well, you are one of 20 people who knew about that great website which tells us that 18th hole is the best ever. wonder how you found it. what did you google?

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

There was another book in the past that copied pinny lines with same juice - was it "Heroes"? Never a good idea, because you can't control your exposure (as canbet found when they used to copy sbobet's lines).

Anyway, Heroes went bust, predictably enough.
    MegaSB had the same lines as Pinny except one cent better.

bobbywaves

well, you are one of 20 people who knew about that great website which tells us that 18th hole is the best ever. wonder how you found it. what did you google?
    Since you're an avid reader of this thread, you should know JohnPendred shared the website with me in posts #33 & #34.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

who were they before 18th hole. no answer to that yet and i guarantee there never will be.

pjesnik24
    kicked out

Quote Originally Posted by Kaabee View Post
    who were they before 18th hole. no answer to that yet and i guarantee there never will be.
    they were crooks like they are now. I just hope SBR will blacklist them soon. I know bobby will soon ask why and it is because they made up a review site which was a reason many years ago (betonsports or something like that?) to blacklist a bookie

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Pinnacle is not a traditional bookie. You can see they take position in many games. Just copy all lines from Pinnacle, add some juice and decrease max bet limit a little bit. You're invincible.
    Not if there is a delay between the movement at pinnacle and the movement at the other book. That's a recipe for getting crushed.

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

one of their pimps on covers is claiming to have been with them since mid-2012 and his cousin has been with them for years. of course that kind of doesn't make sense because the book popped up in april of this year. but of course i'm sure he meant they were with 18th hole's previous incarnation. an as yet (read:forever) unnamed british book.

Rangers901
    Rangers901's Avatar Become A Pro!

Again, notice how Bobby is in here every second to defend. Out of the 100 posts, he has 50 of them.

Bobby, why do you care so much what other people think? If you're taking advantage of this book and winning money, than just leave the situation alone.

Why are you getting so defensive? You're responding as if it's your book because you have an emotional investment. Why spend so much time defending it?

if it was just a book you utilize, you'd give a post or 2 saying how you like them and that they're good, not dedicate your time to defending them and bashing anyone who has anything different to say.

It's quite obvious YOU have a VESTED INTEREST in this book. If you don't, then never reply to another negative comment about it.

You are what I refer to as scum of the earth.

pjesnik24
    kicked out

Quote Originally Posted by Rangers901 View Post
    Again, notice how Bobby is in here every second to defend. Out of the 100 posts, he has 50 of them.

Bobby, why do you care so much what other people think? If you're taking advantage of this book and winning money, than just leave the situation alone.

Why are you getting so defensive? You're responding as if it's your book because you have an emotional investment. Why spend so much time defending it?

if it was just a book you utilize, you'd give a post or 2 saying how you like them and that they're good, not dedicate your time to defending them and bashing anyone who has anything different to say.

It's quite obvious YOU have a VESTED INTEREST in this book. If you don't, then never reply to another negative comment about it.

You are what I refer to as scum of the earth.
    +1

First 123456 ... Last