pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

Heritage Complain

Heritage please redeem yourself for what had happened today.

I placed 4 wagers for a tennis match that was suppose to begin at 8:30ct however it began at 8:20, they were for bets regarding the first set of the tennis match. However after I placed the bets to check the score and watch it on tv, the match had already begun and 3 games had already been played.

Therefore before the first match was graded and the first match even ended, I realized that the bet should have been automatically voided so I contacted through chat - which I have record of - before the first set had even ended.

Than I proceeded to use their message system where they kept telling me lies, which I have record of and am not afraid to post on this forum.

This made me very upset so I contacted through the phone where talking with a rep for about 20 minutes, I was connected to the supervisor who was blatantly rude and a terrible actor by hanging up on me after telling her I had the proof of the chat history saved onto my computer.

Heritage, please redeem this. I remember last time I had an inquiry, the heritage rep on this forum was kind enough to resolve the problem.

Nobody should be cheated by any book in such a blatant and stupid way.

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

OP - file it with SBR.

Vague threats of exposing a proven solid operation via the forum arent likely to get you anywhere.

Heritage has been fine for years with minor hiccups, and when they mess up- they dont hide anything in my experience.

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

shut up bitch. man up

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

pokerwhiz,

Heritage is known for giving players the benefit of the doubt and mgt will review all disputes. Go ahead and put the bet details here and we'll pass your claim to mgt. You'll see a resolution or we will be able to post why you are incorrect.

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let me guess -- the guy you bet on was up when the bets were made, but ended up losing the first set?

pokerwhiz90

Yeah he lost the 1st set, but I told the customer rep through chat before the 1st set even ended, so regardless of the result - I wanted the bets voided.

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by djefferis View Post
    OP - file it with SBR.

Vague threats of exposing a proven solid operation via the forum arent likely to get you anywhere.

Heritage has been fine for years with minor hiccups, and when they mess up- they dont hide anything in my experience.

I agree, I did and I have great experience with them as well in the past. I'm not so sure why this time they aren't fixing this.

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post
    pokerwhiz,

Heritage is known for giving players the benefit of the doubt and mgt will review all disputes. Go ahead and put the bet details here and we'll pass your claim to mgt. You'll see a resolution or we will be able to post why you are incorrect.

I did so! I look forward to this being resolved - and last time Heritage fixed the problem so I'm expecting them to continue their good service.

KEdge2k

So I understand -- you bet on Player X to win the first set only. The match was "supposed" to start at 8:30 but apparently the first ball went up at 8:20. When you placed the bet(s), Player X was ahead in the first set after three games had already been played. Player X then goes on to lose the first set. You call and complain and want you bet voided because it was past-posted.

Is that a fair summary?

KEdge2k

Kinda sounds like you took a shot at the book when your guy was up (let's say 2-1 or 3-0, doesn't really matter), and then called to complain when his opponent came back and made it look closer (i.e., now your guy is down 4-2, 5-2, 5-3, etc). I can see why a book would look upon such a request with skepticism.

pokerwhiz90

No my guys wasn't down a set when I chatted with the rep but was even - obviously it's very easy to look at this situation with skepticism, which is why I'm appalled.

You can check the match - it was the granollers game.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

I have reported in to Heritage multiple times in a 2-3 week span that lines are up after the game has begun. The difference is I always notified them without actually placing a bet on it and trying to take advantage of it. I absolutely understand it's possible that you didn't know...but it's certainly not going to help your situation.
    The thing which will be hard to believe is why you contacted live chat when the guy you took past the start time was even..as there was no real disadvantage to you at that time.

Why wouldn't you let it play out? Why would you no longer like the player if he's still at even when you just took him 10 mins ago???

I think having lines up past the game start time is just a function of offering so many lines. You have games from all over the world and having to deal with time changes, etc. I don't think Heritage is doing it intentionally but it opens them up for a lot of shot takers. I'd hate to see it affect their ability to offer so many different lines in the future. They might possibly make a one time exception for you and note your account to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Post the tickets and which matches you bet on or GTFO. It seems to me u tried to take a shot and lost. I hate these posters that post seemingly half the story. POST EVERYTHING and leave nothing out then people can give u a honest answer.

"I placed bets on 4 matches" What matches?

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Quote Originally Posted by pokerwhiz90 View Post
    Yeah he lost the 1st set, but I told the customer rep through chat before the 1st set even ended, so regardless of the result - I wanted the bets voided.
    You made losing bets get over it. They should void your account and ban you from heritage for trying to pull this shit.

pokerwhiz90

Woah guys I hate those guys too so I filed a complaint and have given the tickets to sbr already

I definitely agree about shot takers and think its unfortunate - I feel though I'm being labeled as one which is just as unfair

Also check my past posts and contributions I'm not a bad dude so I'd appreciate you guys not ripping in me

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by Brebos View Post
    You made losing bets get over it. They should void your account and ban you from heritage for trying to pull this shit.
    This isn't called for please leave this thread

Brebos

I placed 4 wagers for a tennis match that was suppose to begin at 8:30ct however it began at 8:20, they were for bets regarding the first set of the tennis match. However after I placed the bets to check the score and watch it on tv, the match had already begun and 3 games had already been played.
    Whats the difference? The outcome would have been the same regardless if the games started at 8:30...9:00 1339399:0000, you would have lost.

pokerwhiz90

Whats the difference? The outcome would have been the same regardless if the games started at 8:30...9:00 1339399:0000, you would have lost.
    Games were already played and I thought it just took the integrity away from the wager

cloverfield

This isn't called for please leave this thread

Can you answer this?
    Why wouldn't you let it play out? Why would you no longer like the player if he's still at even when you just took him 10 mins ago???

You're saying the guy you wagered on was still even in the match at the time you contacted CS. Why did you want the wager cancelled if that's the case??????

Brebos

Games were already played and I thought it just took the integrity away from the wager
    No, this is bullshit. I'm sorry. The truth of the matter is, you would have placed the same losing bet.

Jrod124
    Update your status
    Jrod124's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 535

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    Can you answer this?

You're saying the guy you wagered on was still even in the match at the time you contacted CS. Why did you want the wager cancelled if that's the case??????
    Exactly which is why you have to know which matches he bet on. It was obviously first set so if he contacted CS was his player up a break or down a break? You have to figure, and I don't know this for sure, if his player was up a break he wouldn't be contacting CS. Just my opinion.

Brebos

Can you answer this?

Yeah this guy saw he was losing the bet and tried to get out of it using this lame excuse. I bet if you won you wouldn't have complained would you? I really dislike people like you. The worst thing of it all is that you're acting like Heritage is some bookie who's trying to rip you off.

pokerwhiz90

Yeah this guy saw he was losing the bet and tried to get out of it using this lame excuse. I bet if you won you wouldn't have complained would you? I really dislike people like you. The worst thing of it all is that you're acting like Heritage is some bookie who's trying to rip you off.
    Hey i'm gonna ask you to stop labeling me. Like I stated earlier, the bet was suppose to be voided regardless of the outcome so they would have voided the bet (which they said they would do). But because I ended up losing, I feel they are taking advantage of me. Especially since when I talked with the reps on the phone and through message, they kept contradicting one another.

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by Jrod124 View Post
    Exactly which is why you have to know which matches he bet on. It was obviously first set so if he contacted CS was his player up a break or down a break? You have to figure, and I don't know this for sure, if his player was up a break he wouldn't be contacting CS. Just my opinion.
    They were even in terms of breaks, like you said earlier, this is probably because they offer so many lines that they can't keep track of all of them - but when i complained, i thought the deal i was getting was a bit questionable (like reverse line movement) so i just wanted out immediately.

Brebos

Hey i'm gonna ask you to stop labeling me. Like I stated earlier, the bet was suppose to be voided regardless of the outcome so they would have voided the bet (which they said they would do). But because I ended up losing, I feel they are taking advantage of me. Especially since when I talked with the reps on the phone and through message, they kept contradicting one another.
    My point exactly.

pokerwhiz90

Can you answer this?

I answered this in the previous post. I guess I might end up just as collateral for all those guys who actually take shots and are dishonest, but it still raises questions why Heritage was contradicting in the information they provided me - because before the 1st set had ended, the wager would have been voided but because I lost, they changed their mind.

betitall10
    betitall10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

http://www.flashscore.com/match/f5fm...int-by-point;1

what he did was place a wager on Keavic when he broke serve in first set when he lost serve at game 3 he tried to get out because he knew he was going lose people like you make it hard for rest of us

cloverfield

This doesn't pass the sniff test for me. Heritage is a stand-up book in terms of integrity and I think there is more to the story.
    I feel this is possibly an attempt to "bully" them on the forum to just get your wager back. You come on the forum for advice but you won't even post the other wagers you made......You said they were even in the match when you contacted CS, but now you say they were even in terms of breaks..

If you're looking for advice/help on the forum be willing to post every detail asked. Why not just send a request directly to SBR if you only want to tell them the info???? It makes it sound like you just wanted to publicize this and not get actual help.

pokerwhiz90

seriously man, i'm being honest. I can see why you think that, and that's fair but your just blaming me for being dishonest. I've owed up to all my losses and even my mispredictions on this forum, and it wasn't for a huge sum of cash or anything - I just honestly feel like I got jipped.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

You placed 4 bets on the first set after 10 minutes of play. FOUR BETS on the same First Set prop.

Be happy if they don't boot you and blacklist you.

Seriously man, come on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MadTiger

pokerwhiz90

Yeah they were 3-3 when I contacted them through chat, i saw through flashscore that they were even in terms of breaks. So I was confirming what the other poster had said.

I've deposited through Heritage 5 times, and never said that I would get out of the book - I was using this forum because the person I talked to on the phone was such a huge jerk, and even pulled off the "what,I can't hear you..." and hung up without even waiting 2 seconds.... which is ridiculous

Here are the bets:
    Spread 25.00 17.86 Tennis - 4275 B. Kavcic +1½ -140 for Game
    Money Line 7.50 10.88 Tennis - 4275 B. Kavcic +145 for 1st Half
    Money Line 10.00 14.50 Tennis - 4275 B. Kavcic +145 for 1st Half
    Money Line 10.00 14.50 Rolling IF-WIN-ONLY from Ticket # 56396815-1
    Tennis - 4275 B. Kavcic +145 for 1st Half

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by betitall10 View Post
    http://www.flashscore.com/match/f5fm...int-by-point;1

what he did was place a wager on Keavic when he broke serve in first set when he lost serve at game 3 he tried to get out because he knew he was going lose people like you make it hard for rest of us
    Exactly my thoughts.

Seriously bro, I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt here but you realise the actual play by play is available for everyone to see? We can get it down to the second with tennis so post your tickets, post your chat log, and us plebes who bet the sport daily will take it from there.

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You placed 4 bets on the first set after 10 minutes of play. FOUR BETS on the same First Set prop.

Be happy if they don't boot you and blacklist you.

Seriously man, come on.

Yup, that's the way I bet because I do this recreationally - I'm not a pro like you guys, and I'm enticed into thinking that I made a good bet and wanted to add on to it so I'll keep adding small increments. It works for me.

It was after 10 minutes, it was in the first 4-7 minutes of play. The game had only started 10 minutes earlier than when it was supposed too. Why are you guys ignoring the fact that I had talked with the guy on chat and agreed to cancel the wager regardless of the outcome, and than them later contradicting that call....

shari91

Yeah they were 3-3 when I contacted them through chat, i saw through flashscore that they were even in terms of breaks. So I was confirming what the other poster had said.

I've deposited through Heritage 5 times, and never said that I would get out of the book - I was using this forum because the person I talked to on the phone was such a huge jerk, and even pulled off the "what,I can't hear you..." and hung up without even waiting 2 seconds.... which is ridiculous

Here are the bets:
    Spread 25.00 17.86 Tennis - 4275 B. Kavcic +1½ -140 for Game
    Money Line 7.50 10.88 Tennis - 4275 B. Kavcic +145 for 1st Half
    Money Line 10.00 14.50 Tennis - 4275 B. Kavcic +145 for 1st Half
    Money Line 10.00 14.50 Rolling IF-WIN-ONLY from Ticket # 56396815-1
    Tennis - 4275 B. Kavcic +145 for 1st Half
    Time stamps are missing. I assume in one of the first 2 columns. We need those.

pokerwhiz90

Shari - those time stamps have been provided to the sbr team, if you are part of that team than you might have access to it

adding to the evidence - after the chat, i communicated through their message system

They acknowledged that even though the match had begun, it was appropriate to accept wagers.... seriously, doesn't that sound a little suspicious? Why would they go back on their word

Subject:Wagering Inquiries
    Date:April 24, 2013 11:01 AM
    Message:Hello I m just responding to this previous message Message ...

We Said +
    Date: April 24, 2013 11:42 AM
    Message: According to our Proposition department, line was left open still accepting wagers because when it was supposed to start these two players were still warming up, even after the game started there was only 1 or 2 games played which was considered acceptable to still to able to receive wagers on it. Heritage Sports.

1234 ... Last