djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

So you feel Heritage is out to steal your 52.50 and want to use a forum into blackmailing it back out of them...good luck with that.

I can see now why they were rude...you cost them more tying up a rep and a phone line arguing this pointless matter than the bets.

You tried to take a shot, lost..and blame the victim for being lucky.

Sounds like a mugger threatning to sue an old lady because she tripped him as he tried to run away with her purse. As Don King said..."only in America"

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by pokerwhiz90 View Post
    Yup, that's the way I bet because I do this recreationally - I'm not a pro like you guys, and I'm enticed into thinking that I made a good bet and wanted to add on to it so I'll keep adding small increments. It works for me.

It was after 10 minutes, it was in the first 4-7 minutes of play. The game had only started 10 minutes earlier than when it was supposed too. Why are you guys ignoring the fact that I had talked with the guy on chat and agreed to cancel the wager regardless of the outcome, and than them later contradicting that call....
    Where did you post in here that they agreed on chat to cancel your wagers? YOU TOLD THEM to cancel your wagers. Scroll up and reread your posts.

Show us where they agreed to cancel your wagers and that's a different angle to the story. As of now it looks like you bet on Kavcic to win the first set 10 minutes after it started because he was up a break. When he lost that break back and Granny took over you wanted to back out. Am I missing something here?

pokerwhiz90
    pokerwhiz90's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is after the chat when they told me that the match actually didn't even start till 8:30... even though later they said it did.

Date: April 24, 2013 10:39 AM
    Message: Hello, Earlier today I placed 4 wagers on a tennis match that was suppose to begin at 8 30ct. However, later after I placed the wagers I found out that the match actually had begun. The four wagers were on Kavcic Granollers match and totaled 52.50 in moneys wagered. A customer rep I spoke with earlier told me that if indeed the match began earlier, that the bets would be voided and the funds be refunded. If you could please solve this issue quickly and efficiently.

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Where did you post in here that they agreed on chat to cancel your wagers? YOU TOLD THEM to cancel your wagers. Scroll up and reread your posts.

Show us where they agreed to cancel your wagers and that's a different angle to the story. As of now it looks like you bet on Kavcic to win the first set 10 minutes after it started because he was up a break. When he lost that break back and Granny took over you wanted to back out. Am I missing something here?
    Yup I requested that they cancel the wager because of the problem, and they replied that if in fact the match did start before the set time by the book than the wager would be voided. Isn't that pretty standard?

Overall I've had a good time at heritage and their customer service has helped me out almost every time - this time, I feel they are the ones who are playing a game.

shari91

This is after the chat when they told me that the match actually didn't even start till 8:30... even though later they said it did.

Date: April 24, 2013 10:39 AM
    Message: Hello, Earlier today I placed 4 wagers on a tennis match that was suppose to begin at 8 30ct. However, later after I placed the wagers I found out that the match actually had begun. The four wagers were on Kavcic Granollers match and totaled 52.50 in moneys wagered. A customer rep I spoke with earlier told me that if indeed the match began earlier, that the bets would be voided and the funds be refunded. If you could please solve this issue quickly and efficiently.
    Again, you're not telling us what they said. You're telling us what YOU said.

Seriously FOUR BETS???? Dude it's tennis. Everything is recorded down to the second. Never mind even breaks in serve... down to the second as to what happens on each point. You can't pull that shit on books. Especially not so blatantly with 4 bets after a player is up a break. WTF did you think was going to happen? They wouldn't notice???!!!

pokerwhiz90

Again, you're not telling us what they said. You're telling us what YOU said.

Seriously FOUR BETS???? Dude it's tennis. Everything is recorded down to the second. Never mind even breaks in serve... down to the second as to what happens on each point. You can't pull that shit on books. Especially not so blatantly with 4 bets after a player is up a break. WTF did you think was going to happen? They wouldn't notice???!!!
    oh shoot, i copied and pasted the wrong thing.

Message: According to our Proposition department, line was left open still accepting wagers because when it was supposed to start these two players were still warming up, even after the game started there was only 1 or 2 games played which was considered acceptable to still to able to receive wagers on it. Heritage Sports.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

oh shoot, i copied and pasted the wrong thing.

Message: According to our Proposition department, line was left open still accepting wagers because when it was supposed to start these two players were still warming up, even after the game started there was only 1 or 2 games played which was considered acceptable to still to able to receive wagers on it. Heritage Sports.
    just from readin this message from Heritage I can tell you that you are not going to get your money back

"even after the game started there was only 1 or 2 games played which was considered acceptable to still to able to receive wagers on it."

shari91

Sounds good.

Now where did they say they agreed to cancel your bets? They said 1-2 games was still acceptable to receive wagers on. This is what you posted, right? I'm not sure what you're arguing about here. Your guy went up a break, you bet FOUR TIMES after the match started when you thought your guy was a shoo-in to win the first set (rookie tennis betting 101). But when he succumbed that break back and you tried to use that in your favour they came back and said ok, we're sticking with what we told you, you're unhappy about that? WTF are you saying here?

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    just from readin this message from Heritage I can tell you that you are not going to get your money back

"even after the game started there was only 1 or 2 games played which was considered acceptable to still to able to receive wagers on it."

yeah i know i'm kinda bummed because theyve pretty much played 3 sides to this first saying that if it started early, than it would be voided, than saying that the match didn't start early and providing false information, than they are saying that it is ok and it was acceptable.....

pokerwhiz90

Sounds good.

Now where did they say they agreed to cancel your bets? They said 1-2 games was still acceptable to receive wagers on. This is what you posted, right? I'm not sure what you're arguing about here. Your guy went up a break, you bet FOUR TIMES after the match started when you thought your guy was a shoo-in to win the first set (rookie tennis betting 101). But when he succumbed that break back and you tried to use that in your favour they came back and said ok, we're sticking with what we told you, you're unhappy about that? WTF are you saying here?

shari91.... do you work for heritage? - i completely understand that you think im trying to game the system. it seems that regardless of whatever i say, your not going to agree with how i feel about this. if you don't agree, than please just leave this thread - im just upset for what happened and see that i will just become collateral

and shari91.. you haven't even tried to understand what ive been saying after that post, because at first they said that the wager would be voided.... which means even if i won, than i would have made nothing and been returned my wager amount

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

Looking at your complaint file it doesnt look good....

It looks like you made 4 different wagers after post as the guy you were backing was leading. The guy up 1 break, you bet +1.5 games at -140. You bet +1.5 games at 6:24am after your player jumped ahead 1-0, then an additional 3 bets on his player to win the first set in the next 4 minutes. He went on to lose.

And it would seem Heritage is saying your bet would have action had it won. Unless there is a rule that says in this instance XYZ happens, it's hard to make a case that the bet shouldn't stand.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

No need or reason to keep wager times private..Share them up so we can compare what happened. You came looking for our help in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Forum View Post

It looks like you made 4 different wagers after post as the guy you were backing was leading. The guy up 1 break, you bet +1.5 games at -140. You bet +1.5 games at 6:24am after your player jumped ahead 1-0, then an additional 3 bets on his player to win the first set in the next 4 minutes. He went on to lose.

And it would seem Heritage is saying your bet would have action. Unless there is a rule that says in this instance XYZ happens,hard to make a case that the bet shouldnt stand.
    How long was it after the 1st wager was made that he made the additional 3 wagers?

just by looking at the circumstance posted thus far, something happened and all of a sudden he REALLY liked the underdog...then didn't like it so much and wanted them cancelled. we're dealing with incomplete info here so it's hard to say.
    Last edited by cloverfield; 04-24-13 at 01:43 PM.

pokerwhiz90

[Tim] Thank you for contacting Heritage Sports, how may I help you today?
    [4*****] Hi I mistakenly bet on a tennis match that already started
    [4*****] ccan you please void those bets
    [Tim] the bet will be reviewed by our lines department, if indeed it was a past posted wager, it will be deemed no action

Is this what you were looking for? I can send you the pdf file of the chat transcript if that is what you really need.

teaz2win
    teaz2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 517

Quote Originally Posted by Brebos View Post
    No, this is bullshit. I'm sorry. The truth of the matter is, you would have placed the same losing bet.
    You are 100% correct. If his bet had won or was on the verge of winning do you think the OP would have called cause its the honorable thing to do?

think not. OP took a shot. He lost and now wants them cancelled.

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    No need or reason to keep wager times private..Share them up so we can compare what happened. You came looking for our help in the forum.
    The wagers were placed from 8:24-28 - I found out about the match already going on when the score was 3-3, and showed you part of the chat transcript in the above post

what makes me really look bad is that my player happened to break early..., by the time i found out the match was 3-3.....

like i said earlier, its understandable if i come off as a con, what doesnt make sense is that why heritage is playing 3 sides to this.... i provided you guys with everything

teaz2win

And it would seem Heritage is saying your bet would have action had it won. Unless there is a rule that says in this instance XYZ happens, it's hard to make a case that the bet shouldn't stand.
    Yup he knew what he was doing, and then when things turned around he contacted CS.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

The wagers were placed from 8:24-28 - I found out about the match already going on when the score was 3-3, and showed you part of the chat transcript in the above post

what makes me really look bad is that my player happened to break early..., by the time i found out the match was 3-3.....

like i said earlier, its understandable if i come off as a con, what doesnt make sense is that why heritage is playing 3 sides to this.... i provided you guys with everything
    yes but according to the point-by-point play by play... the underdog LOST HIS SERVE IN ORDER FOR IT TO BECOME 3-3
    The underdog WAS UP A BREAK BEFORE IT BECAME 3-3
    http://www.flashscore.com/match/f5fm...int-by-point;1

so you found out the match was already going on AS SOON AS THE UNDERDOG got broken back...

not good my friend, not good.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

All were within 4 minutes. His last bet was at 6:28am per Heritages wager ticket. 6:24am $25.00 to win $17.86, 6:24AM $7.50 to win $10.88, 6:26AM $10.00 to win $14.50, 6:28am $10.00 to win $14.50

But what it looks like aside, the Q is how does Heritage handle bets taken that are slightly past posted. Is there a time cut off? It would seem Heritage honors these bets and the player would have won as his funds were at risk.

pokerwhiz90

Yeah shari what you said is completely plausible

i also showed proof for exactly what they said as well

like i say for the millionth time, im just collateral for people who do this commonly

i guess i'll just lose the 50 dollars and move on, heritage is good with its lines and payouts so theres no reason for me to close out and get my money

to sbrforum moderator, i sent you the private message with a part of the chat transcript saying that the action would have no have counted and it will be deemed no action - so they lied to you too apparently

pokerwhiz90

All were within 4 minutes. His last bet was at 6:28am per Heritages wager ticket. 6:24am $25.00 to win $17.86, 6:24AM $7.50 to win $10.88, 6:26AM $10.00 to win $14.50, 6:28am $10.00 to win $14.50

But what it looks like aside, the Q is how does Heritage handle bets taken that are slightly past posted. Is there a time cut off? It would seem Heritage honors these bets and the player would have won as his funds were at risk.

yup i placed 4 bets from 6:24-6:28 - consistent with what i said earlier
    did you look at the part of the chat transcript i sent you?

teaz2win

Yeah shari what you said is completely plausible

i also showed proof for exactly what they said as well

like i say for the millionth time, im just collateral for people who do this commonly

i guess i'll just lose the 50 dollars and move on, heritage is good with its lines and payouts so theres no reason for me to close out and get my money

to sbrforum moderator, i sent you the private message with a part of the chat transcript saying that the action would have no have counted and it will be deemed no action - so they lied to you too apparently

Would you have contacted them if your player was still up a break and winning ?

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

Why are you guys ignoring the fact that I had talked with the guy on chat and agreed to cancel the wager regardless of the outcome, and than them later contradicting that call....
    If you have proof of that you have a strong case against heritage.

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by teaz2win View Post
    Would you have contacted them if your player was still up a break and winning ?
    well i never had that choice, because i found out they were tied - i'm guessing most people wouldn't and if they could get away with it, they would

for me, i wouldn't bet on a game if the line was already open, which is why i reported it as soon as i found out

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by Brebos View Post
    If you have proof of that you have a strong case against heritage.
    yeah thats what i thought... sigh this is too much for me, i didn't think the forum would grill me like this

looneytunes
    looneytunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

Quote Originally Posted by betitall10 View Post
    http://www.flashscore.com/match/f5fm...int-by-point;1

what he did was place a wager on Keavic when he broke serve in first set when he lost serve at game 3 he tried to get out because he knew he was going lose people like you make it hard for rest of us
    bingo

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by looneytunes View Post
    bingo
    seriously stop, i said i didn't - i even posted all the proof and the customer service rep said he would void the wager, and this happened all before the 1st set was ever finished

Jbaby97
    Jbaby97's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bottom line is plain and simple, you're complaining bc you lost, if you'd have won I'm SURE you would have told them to take back the winnings. Heritage is a very solid book, your issue holds no ground. You tried to pull a quick one and it failed

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by Jbaby97 View Post
    Bottom line is plain and simple, you're complaining bc you lost, if you'd have won I'm SURE you would have told them to take back the winnings. Heritage is a very solid book, your issue holds no ground. You tried to pull a quick one and it failed
    what are you talking about - how are you so sure? - isn't it enough proof that with no disadvantage or advantage that between heritage rep and myself the wager was to be voided? - so your saying that i would go back on that, and say that because they left the line out than i would complain the other way..... come on

Jbaby97
    Jbaby97's Avatar Become A Pro!

They probably wouldn't even had remembered it since it was such a miniscule amount, but it's here say at this point. Good luck, but from the naked eye, it's looks like you tried to pull a quick one and lost. We've all tried it before but you cant complain when you lose. For the record who in the right mind would ask to have a wager voided after being up like that. You caught a tough break.

shari91

what are you talking about - how are you so sure? - isn't it enough proof that with no disadvantage or advantage that between heritage rep and myself the wager was to be voided? - so your saying that i would go back on that, and say that because they left the line out than i would complain the other way..... come on
    Again - where did Heritage say the wager would be voided? You realise that's completely different to what you copy and pasted above?

pokerwhiz90

yeah i'm just a student, and i should have actually checked the scorebox before ever betting on this game - like what another poster on this thread said that he does

heritage offered me a 50 dollar free play but i denied it, because i still think it's not fair
    it looks bad on me, but in actuality they played every side of the fence, flipflopping sides
    i like heritage because their payouts and their lines are awesome so ill continue business with them
    but this is sad, it's a small amount of money and they really should be consistent with their words

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    I have reported in to Heritage multiple times in a 2-3 week span that lines are up after the game has begun. The difference is I always notified them without actually placing a bet on it and trying to take advantage of it. I absolutely understand it's possible that you didn't know...but it's certainly not going to help your situation.
    The thing which will be hard to believe is why you contacted live chat when the guy you took past the start time was even..as there was no real disadvantage to you at that time.

Why wouldn't you let it play out? Why would you no longer like the player if he's still at even when you just took him 10 mins ago???

I think having lines up past the game start time is just a function of offering so many lines. You have games from all over the world and having to deal with time changes, etc. I don't think Heritage is doing it intentionally but it opens them up for a lot of shot takers. I'd hate to see it affect their ability to offer so many different lines in the future. They might possibly make a one time exception for you and note your account to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    No idea if OP is a shot taker. But I would ask this bet be voided because its a lose-lose for the player, they are definitely voiding it if you win, and may or may not return your money if its a loss.

pokerwhiz90

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    No idea if OP is a shot taker. But I would ask this bet be voided because its a lose-lose for the player, they are definitely voiding it if you win, and may or may not return your money if its a loss.

they said they would void it... but turned their words on it and said that it's a loss
    i have all the evidence in the world for this

Brebos
    Brebos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 271

heritage offered me a 50 dollar free play but i denied it
    Ok screw you guy, Heritage offers you a 50 dollar free pay (which seem pretty fair to me) and you deny it? If I was Heritage I would hit that big red DELETE ACOUNT button

shari91

yeah i'm just a student, and i should have actually checked the scorebox before ever betting on this game - like what another poster on this thread said that he does

heritage offered me a 50 dollar free play but i denied it, because i still think it's not fair
    it looks bad on me, but in actuality they played every side of the fence, flipflopping sides
    i like heritage because their payouts and their lines are awesome so ill continue business with them
    but this is sad, it's a small amount of money and they really should be consistent with their words
    Last time before I think you're simply an attention-seeking troll... What words of Heritage's did they go back on?

I'm trying here but all I see is a guy who past posted, thought he found a "sure thing", when he realised there's no such thing in tennis he went back in to try to get his FOUR BETS cancelled. Seriously mate, one bet maybe. FOUR when Kavic was up a break????

Again = be thankful if they don't boot you and blackball you. WTF were you thinking for $50? Bloody hell. This is yet another example why SBR doesn't offer tennis and books are so leary of it. Seriously you give regular guys a shitty name.

First 12345 ... Last