Dwayne74
    Dwayne74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

Bet Islands/new update

I spoke with someone last night who a trusted friend put me in contact with and works in management for a book that is considering a bi bailout package. I lost a very large amount of money and he was very kind to answer many of my questions. He said the biggest problem is just knowing for sure if the balances are accurate and the people who can help with that info, jon and ryan mainly will not help bc one is lying low and the other continues the scam working for ez street. He said that any book that will bailout biwill require a deposit and several month hold before anyone would be allowed to withdraw and a very, very large rollover, not groundbreaking new info. He said that it shouldnt be difficult on the surface to structure a deal that helps everyone but it will take time and possibly a collaborative effort among 3 books. He also said the idea floating around this forum that the 1.5 million stolen was sharp $ was laughable and said that any idiot could run up a huge balance being able to use the half pt off the 3 and 7 in football. He also said several players balances maybe less than they should bc jon took money out with the intent of sending payouts and never followed thru and that was another point of contention. He also said that he knew for a fact jon didnt try very hard to get help from other books in november as he claimed on this board and that prospective bailout books had to turn him down bc he wasnt prepared for the meetings, didnt have exact verifiable info, etc. At any rate i know it is not much and nothing hugely/important but wanted to let you guys know we still have a chance for a bailout. Not sure why sbr doesnt help at least put perspective bailout books in contact with their good buddy jon since they can get in contact with him still. Also, i stated this in other threads and i know it is an extremely hard thing to do but the players that got ripped off by bi need to organize and stay vigilant in this fight, do not be dissuaded by the people who question why we had so much money in bet islands, or who say we have no chance for a bailout or call us cry babies, love that one btw, we are called names when we had our $ stolen and are trying to get it back, all those people have agendas, what regular poster would not want to see ripped off players get what is rightfully theirs, obviously people who will benefit in some way if they dont. So dudes, keep/fighting and we will get a bailout
    Points Awarded:

wrongturn gave Dwayne74 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lecubs28 gave Dwayne74 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dark Horse, lecubs28, and goombah

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the update. You're doing what SBR should be doing.

Fwiw, the balances that were posted online seem to be accurate to the day before final day (the previous night's action was not yet included). On the last day of BI I did take a screen shot that will confirm my balance. I hope others did the same, so we can confirm the picture as a group.

bubba
    bubba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8458

thanks for the update. On the subject of balances, ryan (missing in action from the email address he sent me and promised to work day and night to fix this) emailed me my balance and it had listed seperately a 4000 withdrawl that was never sent so maybe betislands has all of that info. I was surprised they had the 4000 still listed there.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post

Fwiw, the balances that were posted online seem to be accurate to the day before final day (the previous night's action was not yet included). On the last day of BI I did take a screen shot that will confirm my balance. I hope others did the same, so we can confirm the picture as a group.
    not true, that posted screen shot was missing 4000 from me. a withdrawl that was requested 6+ weeks ago. however after they shut down, i had my balance confirmed and they agreed the 4000 was never sent

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

So pending withdrawals are separate. I did have winnings from the previous night, but I couldn't care less if they're not included in a bailout.

I would suggest to Jon Kreta and Ryan Rossi that, if their lives are dear to them, they do everything possible to facilitate this bailout. I would like to think that they couldn't possibly be insane enough to try to block it, but nothing would surprise me.

Mr. Jones
    Mr. Jones's Avatar Become A Pro!

FWIW, EZStreet called me twice about their "bailout". The second time my wife answered and amazingly they talked to her asking if she had an account. The upshot was that they had all my information including phone number and my balance that was stolen down to the dollar.

Now I had gone through the sheet that had been published with a magnifying glass and my account was nowhere to be seen. EZ had all my info. Just told them to shove their "bailout" and hung up. Unreal.

EZStreet/BI has all the info and records anybody would need.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your screen shot will assist you with any bailout offers. Have to wonder how many others did the same. The website was taken down rather quickly, and many were still in shock over getting the money stolen.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Could you tell me where I can see this list of balances?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

It was up at EOG. First names only, no last names.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Could you tell me where I can see this list of balances?
    http://www.************.com/betislan...-inside-67671/

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Damn, I just checked that list for the first time and my balance is spot on.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jones View Post
    FWIW, EZStreet called me twice about their "bailout". The second time my wife answered and amazingly they talked to her asking if she had an account. The upshot was that they had all my information including phone number and my balance that was stolen down to the dollar.

Now I had gone through the sheet that had been published with a magnifying glass and my account was nowhere to be seen. EZ had all my info. Just told them to shove their "bailout" and hung up. Unreal.

EZStreet/BI has all the info and records anybody would need.
    The only reliable data we need... H got over at J. He is all right in my book and when a real offer is hammered out and a reach out is done I am sure he will help out. I am sure he is just as offended as some others about this dog sh1t situation.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Found it and I'm on the list. I appreciate your help.

sneak-a-peak
    sneak-a-peak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Thanks for the update

Sounds reasonable

My posted balance is correct for that day.... which did not include the last day

Miz
    Miz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3162

bump

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

The biggest reason why Jon wasn't successful in any of those meeting is because he looks like a white gangster from the hood. They must have chuckled when he walked in!

jcygts6
    Scared $$ Dont make $$
    jcygts6's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 579

Hand over the info ez street scammers

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

my balance is accurate

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Where can I find my balance? Link didn't work for me.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by magynuck View Post
    my balance is accurate
    Same here.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Thx for helping us all out SBR.

Pieces of fukin shit SBR has become it seems

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

And you left out that every book sbr has talked to about a bailout, they have requested a commision or a percentage of the losses to that book. I know one book that would of taken it if not for sbr asking for a cut since they are helping.
    I better not say to much, sbr already took my pms away for trying to help a few people get their balances transfered. ryan or lance is still at easystreet sports. They have only gotten 5 people to take the bail out so far from my source. My days here are numbered and i probably wont be here after a few days because i am sick of sbr. makes me want to puke that they would ask for money to help people they fuked.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HedgeHog, Footballtime, bubba, Dark Horse, sneak-a-peak, and Mikeyanks23

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    And you left out that every book sbr has talked to about a bailout, they have requested a commision or a percentage of the losses to that book. I know one book that would of taken it if not for sbr asking for a cut since they are helping.
    I better not say to much, sbr already took my pms away for trying to help a few people get their balances transfered. ryan or lance is still at easystreet sports. They have only gotten 5 people to take the bail out so far from my source. My days here are numbered and i probably wont be here after a few days because i am sick of sbr. makes me want to puke that they would ask for money to help people they fuked.
    Lou, John is this true - did sbr ask for a cut on losses?! Time to man up....

Intuitive_Edge
    Bi-Winning +EV
    Intuitive_Edge's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 291

G/L, what a nightmare

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post

You would think SBR would be relieved to have any major Book(s) bailout the forum they led astray. But no, they need to profit from their fukk-up as well. No apologies, no regular updates on this mess and no bailout unless SBR gets greased. Obviously no shame either.

bubba

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    You would think SBR would be relieved to have any major Book(s) bailout the forum they led astray. But no, they need to profit from their fukk-up as well. No apologies, no regular updates on this mess and no bailout unless SBR gets greased. Obviously no shame either.
    seriously, where are the updates!!!!

harvesters
    harvesters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6665

Quote Originally Posted by bubba View Post
    not true, that posted screen shot was missing 4000 from me. a withdrawl that was requested 6+ weeks ago. however after they shut down, i had my balance confirmed and they agreed the 4000 was never sent
    Same here - I worry that there is another few hundred k in these type of pending withdrawals.

pgaromes82
    pgaromes82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

I couldn't see my name on the list but I did save the email where Ryan sent me my balance. Will that be enough?

bigballer891
    bigballer891's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pgaromes82 View Post
    I couldn't see my name on the list but I did save the email where Ryan sent me my balance. Will that be enough?
    Mine wasnt on the list either, and I have a email too where he confirmed my account # and balance, so Im hoping that will be enough as well.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Well lucky me, I went from 3700 approx. to 1600 back in Oct. /12, in one day. I then placed about 1000 in college basketball futures, not suspecting anything, being the usual gullible me. I was so upset after that one crazy losing day I simply quit gambling after making those futures. I assumed I would be back "next" football season. Now, I see myself giving up this losing proposition, where if you get lucky enough to beat the odds and win at sports gambling, you still lose. Ain't that great!

And, presently I see no balance of mine on that listed site and no emails from heroic helpers.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eastern2 View Post
    Lou, John is this true - did sbr ask for a cut on losses?! Time to man up....
    I asked this question last week and am still waiting for a reply.

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    They need to answer this

Dwayne74
    Dwayne74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

The question is not being answered by sbr because it is 100% true. From their perspective they lost out on affiliate money and other fees and so their justification for this dubious action is they are also trying to recover money taken from them. Obviously, their perspective is jaded and fails to take into account their major role in building up and partnering with the bi brand. I would hope sbr not only has some human decency but also common sense because what i have read on other forums and heard from people in cr is that these demands by sbr are what is holding up a bailout package for the hundreds of players who had their money stolen. We know at his point several books are interested in a bailout for their long term business model and it actually makes short term financial sense as well. We also know that not all of the money and in all likelihood very little of it is sharp money. Putting these pieces together it is hard for me to fathom a bailout cannot be accomplished if sbr simply helps the players instead of continuing to line their own pockets.

JasonDC
    JasonDC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    This question has been asked a few times and it's never been answered..their silence has answered the question for you.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne74 View Post
    The question is not being answered by sbr because it is 100% true. From their perspective they lost out on affiliate money and other fees and so their justification for this dubious action is they are also trying to recover money taken from them. Obviously, their perspective is jaded and fails to take into account their major role in building up and partnering with the bi brand. I would hope sbr not only has some human decency but also common sense because what i have read on other forums and heard from people in cr is that these demands by sbr are what is holding up a bailout package for the hundreds of players who had their money stolen. We know at his point several books are interested in a bailout for their long term business model and it actually makes short term financial sense as well. We also know that not all of the money and in all likelihood very little of it is sharp money. Putting these pieces together it is hard for me to fathom a bailout cannot be accomplished if sbr simply helps the players instead of continuing to line their own pockets.
    Why can't the potential bailout take place w/o SBR's "help"?

123 Last