Originally posted on 01/07/2013:

I spoke with someone last night who a trusted friend put me in contact with and works in management for a book that is considering a bi bailout package. I lost a very large amount of money and he was very kind to answer many of my questions. He said the biggest problem is just knowing for sure if the balances are accurate and the people who can help with that info, jon and ryan mainly will not help bc one is lying low and the other continues the scam working for ez street. He said that any book that will bailout biwill require a deposit and several month hold before anyone would be allowed to withdraw and a very, very large rollover, not groundbreaking new info. He said that it shouldnt be difficult on the surface to structure a deal that helps everyone but it will take time and possibly a collaborative effort among 3 books. He also said the idea floating around this forum that the 1.5 million stolen was sharp $ was laughable and said that any idiot could run up a huge balance being able to use the half pt off the 3 and 7 in football. He also said several players balances maybe less than they should bc jon took money out with the intent of sending payouts and never followed thru and that was another point of contention. He also said that he knew for a fact jon didnt try very hard to get help from other books in november as he claimed on this board and that prospective bailout books had to turn him down bc he wasnt prepared for the meetings, didnt have exact verifiable info, etc. At any rate i know it is not much and nothing hugely/important but wanted to let you guys know we still have a chance for a bailout. Not sure why sbr doesnt help at least put perspective bailout books in contact with their good buddy jon since they can get in contact with him still. Also, i stated this in other threads and i know it is an extremely hard thing to do but the players that got ripped off by bi need to organize and stay vigilant in this fight, do not be dissuaded by the people who question why we had so much money in bet islands, or who say we have no chance for a bailout or call us cry babies, love that one btw, we are called names when we had our $ stolen and are trying to get it back, all those people have agendas, what regular poster would not want to see ripped off players get what is rightfully theirs, obviously people who will benefit in some way if they dont. So dudes, keep/fighting and we will get a bailout