Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
    I would say DH, Jones, HH sit top in the endangered list, with no particular order.
    Wtt got his bailout. I'd trade places with him anytime. And no, once I have my bailout, I won't stay here. This is the last drop. That said, 1.5 million was stolen from players, and by standing up for the players I know without any doubt that I'm acting in accordance with the SBR that I joined.

pgaromes82
    pgaromes82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
    Wtt got his bailout. I'd trade places with him anytime. And no, once I have my bailout, I won't stay here. This is the last drop. That said, 1.5 million was stolen from players, and by standing up for the players I know without any doubt that I'm acting in accordance with the SBR that I joined.
    Keep up the good fight. Even though I don't post here I still look at whats going here. A lot of us are behind you. We need some kind of bailout. Wrongs got to be righted!

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Well, I don't think SBR worries about long time posters are leaving, because you know what, a few new posters with inspiring names are already capable of taking over the S&I forum from day 1. Is that amazing?

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Two very different responses. Thanks pgaromes82. Wrongturn, I never suggested that it would bother SBR if oldtimers left. When a poster joins here he accepts the conditions in place at that time. Newer posters are in no position to make references to the original SBR. Older posters are.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    It's known not to share contact info on this site, I'm going to guess he had to do that to get them a bailout. I agree he shouldn't have been banned, but he broke a rule.

He's had his PMs revoked twice in the last year.

He's pimped out a personal site of his, solicited others, then begged for PM access back. Again traded his contact info and collected others', then tried dropping his contact info in posts to circumvent his latest PM restriction. He's a vulture trying to take advantage of a situation and actually has people believing his nonsense. You guys are sharper than that.

eastern2
    eastern2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post

He's pimped out a personal site of his, solicited others, then begged for PM access back. Again traded his contact info and collected others', then tried dropping his contact info in posts to circumvent his latest PM restriction. He's a vulture trying to take advantage of a situation and actually has people believing his nonsense. You guys are sharper than that.
    You still didn't answer the main ? - did sbr ask for a cut in any bailout deal?

Footballtime
    Footballtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Lou, This is the 1st words we have heard from you since you told us Jon Kreta was a reliable bookie..........What prrof do you have tht this is WTT0315 personal betting site? Ill assume none.................We As SBR poster's are smarter then this or so we think, But then again we thought SBR was smarter then Jon Kreta and that didnt get us any money! I appreciate you coming in and answering a damn post, now scroll down the board and answer the other 500 questions the SBR mebers have asked you the past 3 week. Thanks!

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by eastern2 View Post
    You still didn't answer the main ? - did sbr ask for a cut in any bailout deal?
    What do you think he is going to say? No point in denying it, those who think they did will still think that way. Guess WTT had to go if that's the case, guy seemed classy, but don't they all.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

A vulture? For helping seven players to get a bailout? That's funny. He wasn't preying. He was trying to help.

It may not mean anything to you, but he was actually the owner of Turbulent Descent during that horse's best years. This site is poorer for losing a quality guy like him.

eastern2

What do you think he is going to say? No point in denying it, those who think they did will still think that way. Guess WTT had to go if that's the case, guy seemed classy, but don't they all.
    I guess it's too much to expect them to man up and being honest to the people they fukked over

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

How do you know exactly what Lou is thinking? I stated in my previous post I do not think they are asking for a cut because they don't have the authority and because a bailout would help SBR IMMENSELY. However his silence at this point is deafening.

TT but seriously, I dont want to get off topic, you joined SBR 2 months ago, how do you know what Lou is thinking?

wrongturn
    Update your status

Lou, you are right. I have become dumber and dumber in the past weeks for reading BI posts, because there is no SBR high brass to clarify the things for us, until you just did. I almost fell for that guy. Now could you or any other SBR official give us a little bit more frequent updates (or confirm or denounce rumors), please? Is that too much to ask?

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

Odd that SBR condemns what they themselves have done. You sold your forum a bill of goods and blame others for attempting to clean up your mess. "Vulture trying to take advantage of a situation" could also describe SBR's attempt to profit from the BI bailout fiasco they caused.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 01-09-13 at 03:32 PM.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Obviously, HH.

A bailout plan is being discussed in the next few days. Not at the initiative of SBR, but they are involved. The voices of posters are having an effect. Keep up the good fight.

eastern2

Obviously, HH.

A bailout plan is being discussed in the next few days. Not at the initiative of SBR, but they are involved. The voices of posters are having an effect. Keep up the good fight.
    How do u know

JasonDC
    JasonDC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

Obviously, HH.

Dark Horse,

How do you know a bailout is being discussed in the next few days? did you hear something new or just going by what they said before about 2nd week of January? because we are in the 2nd week of January now so it could be any day now, or could of already happened but we havent heard the results.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDC View Post
    Dark Horse,

How do you know a bailout is being discussed in the next few days? did you hear something new or just going by what they said before about 2nd week of January? because we are in the 2nd week of January now so it could be any day now, or could of already happened but we havent heard the results.
    Confidential. I talked to a lot of bookmakers in the past week. My pm functionality was just disabled; without violating pm policy. Should tell you all you need to know.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDC View Post
    Dark Horse,

At this point, I think you're better off accepting that the money is gone. The best bailout will only be a glorified deposit bonus and I doubt that'll happen either--not by a reputable Book anyway. Time for SBR to come forward and put us out of our misery.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina

Don't be discouraged, HH. Keep up the good fight.

Even if the talks lead to nothing, which would hurt SBR, there's still another option on the table. In case I get cut off here, if it comes to that last option and you want to talk to me, Justin and str (horse forum) have my e-mail address.
    Last edited by Dark Horse; 01-09-13 at 04:42 PM.

HedgeHog

Even if the talks lead to nothing, which would hurt SBR, there's still another option on the table. In case I get cut off here, if it comes to that last option and you want to talk to me, Justin and str (horse forum) have my e-mail address.
    I'm not discouraged, just realistic. I think a major book would have come forward by now, regardless of whether SBR was involved.

PS Your PM box is full.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 01-09-13 at 04:59 PM.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by James D View Post
    How do you know exactly what Lou is thinking? I stated in my previous post I do not think they are asking for a cut because they don't have the authority and because a bailout would help SBR IMMENSELY. However his silence at this point is deafening.

TT but seriously, I dont want to get off topic, you joined SBR 2 months ago, how do you know what Lou is thinking?
    I don't know what he's thinking, nor did I claim to. But seriously, if Lou stickied a thread that stated, "we are not looking for a cut in a bailout". What exactly would that accomplish? They cannot answer every question, but they should be more forthcoming, as I have told other people, logically, the only bailout you are going to get from any sort of reputable book is one that you deal with and ask for some help. It's not a bailout but go to betrev and they will give you 100% cash bonus, 18x rollover, that is basically what people wanted. With all the sharps, the mass bailout is likely unrealistic from a number perspective.

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

A cut of the bailout!!! Holy shit, wtf??? SBR really is the devil

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Option 1: Getting a "bailout"....which is a fukin joke bc its gonna be some dumpshit book you dont want to have anything to do with and requiring a 50% or more deposit with a huge rollover, so essentially your just getting a new deposit bonus at a dump site. If you want a 100% deposit bonus just call up BetPhoenix right now and get a "bailout" with a 12x rollover, they call me all the time with that offer tryin to get me to reload at that dump.

Only other option I know of is accepting the money is gone....enlighten me

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

I don't know what he's thinking, nor did I claim to. But seriously, if Lou stickied a thread that stated, "we are not looking for a cut in a bailout". What exactly would that accomplish? They cannot answer every question, but they should be more forthcoming, as I have told other people, logically, the only bailout you are going to get from any sort of reputable book is one that you deal with and ask for some help. It's not a bailout but go to betrev and they will give you 100% cash bonus, 18x rollover, that is basically what people wanted. With all the sharps, the mass bailout is likely unrealistic from a number perspective.
    Who cares what bonuses D rated books like BetRev & EasySt are offering, so we can get more funds stolen? Get real

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Who cares what bonuses D rated books like BetRev & EasySt are offering, so we can get more funds stolen? Get real
    Easystreet is the same as BI, they deserve an F. Betrev has gotten positive feedback everywhere I've looked. Next time I have to re-up it will be there unless someone else is offering a similar bonus. Personally I put very little into SBR's rankings, they are a guide, but clearly not an end-all to grading books.

wrongturn
    Update your status

Obviously, HH.

Great to hear some books are still discussing the bailout. It is a rare opportunity for top books to further establish their position in this industry, especially during the BI aftermath, that many new players are having doubt on who to trust for book ratings.

The potential loss to those so called "sharp" players is really not much, if any at all. I for one is a big net loser among the top books. I won at BI is because of the half points. Duh. If I was bailed lout by a top book, I will be searching half points there. Good luck to me.

Some say the bailout will force them to bailout all future failures. I don't think that will be the case. From beted of Cover, to synbet of RX, we don't see top books feel the need to help. Why? Because number of players stiffed is much smaller than BI. SBR was supposed to be the standard for book ratings. That is why BI players were much more, and the collapse is more astounding. Even J7 was duped. Think it will repeat in such scale? No chance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: goombah

First 123