BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is SBR going deaf?

Mooregames stealing players money please stay away at all costs

adriana1977 SBR recommended list

Will Hill review that says they do not use limit collars, and then deposits there only to get limited right away. He starts a thread asking SBR why he was given this false info. Again Justin7 responds early on in the thread to let Bitsorin know that Will Hill is financially stable, and how fast a book limits players is unrelated to its rating. Bill Dozer also enters the thread to inform Bitsorin that "most books have limits", but Bet365 is huge and profitable - and stays that way by using risk management ( limiting ). So, two mods enter the thread early on saying things that tacitly admit that these books limit even tho the reviews claim they do not! Again, for the last three weeks, SBR has acknowledged the errors in the reviews, but will not respond to Bitsorin. I think everyone has seen Dan bouton's thread about 5Dimes. Currently 16 pages long with over 13,000 views. It looks like SBR has sided with 5dimes without holding an investigation, and in all 16 pages not a peep out of SBR. I used to feel that if I had a legitimate complaint against an off-shore book, that SBR would go to bat for me. Now, I am unsure.

I did put in paragraphs, people. They got wiped out.
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 12-13-12 at 07:16 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Duff85

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

sbr is going down.... sbr is biggest pussy forum..

sharpcircle
    sharpcircle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

SBR mafia is not going to like you speaking out against the family

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

MooreGames was featured in a few of the industry reports and players were urged to avoid. You're right that more reports may be needed to warn players about the slow-pays there.

Thank you for starting this thread

sharpcircle

Lou,

How much would it take for MooreGames to join the family? You know whatever amount that gives you sbr immunity

just looking for specific number.

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    MooreGames was featured in a few of the industry reports and players were urged to avoid. You're right that more reports may be needed to warn players about the slow-pays there.

Thank you for starting this thread
    Thanks for responding, Lou. I know you are a busy guy, so I won't hold it against you if you just scanned the first sentence rather than read the whole post. It seems like that is what happened, because Adrianna1977's thread is not about slow-pays. She filed a complaint three weeks ago about a balance confiscation. She has not heard back from SBR. I am just a little surprised, and disappointed, by that --- and similarly, the other two threads. All three have left me wondering if I will be treated as well as I though I would be a year ago should I be unfortunate enough to need to file a complaint in the future.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcircle View Post
    Lou,

How much would it take for MooreGames to join the family? You know whatever amount that gives you sbr immunity

just looking for specific number.
    Moore Games will not "join the family" until they stop mugging players on bullshit rules and unsupportable fraud claims. If they manage that, we'd have to watch them for a long time.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    Moore Games will not "join the family" until they stop mugging players on bullshit rules and unsupportable fraud claims. If they manage that, we'd have to watch them for a long time.
    What about when any player racks up alot of funds at betonline, there account is "hacked" and "money dumped in poker" and then account shut down? Isn't that a little suspicious?

You have taken care of people who found this board, but what about those that don't know sbr exists? Isn't it a little strange that this happens frequently? At least once a month I see a post about it here. It seems kind of a coincidence it's always BetOnline, and it's always the same story.

Sounds extremely fishy to me. They could put security measures in, but they don't. Maybe it's cause they do it? Just a thought.

If it was not a sponsor book they would be flamed about mugging players and bullshit rules as well. My two cents.

PharaohUB

I know because I know SBR exists my money is safe. It's sad that this is what the industry has come to.

Justin7

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    What about when any player racks up alot of funds at betonline, there account is "hacked" and "money dumped in poker" and then account shut down? Isn't that a little suspicious?

You have taken care of people who found this board, but what about those that don't know sbr exists? Isn't it a little strange that this happens frequently? At least once a month I see a post about it here. It seems kind of a coincidence it's always BetOnline, and it's always the same story.

Sounds extremely fishy to me. They could put security measures in, but they don't. Maybe it's cause they do it? Just a thought.

If it was not a sponsor book they would be flamed about mugging players and bullshit rules as well. My two cents.
    I took a close look at Betonline over that series of issues. We haven't heard any new complaints on this in quite some time. Whatever the problem was, it appears that 1. Betonline took care of it, and 2. The players' accounts were fixed (although there was certainly aggravation and delay for that to happen).

In a perfect world, this wouldn't happen. It did. How did BO address it? Well enough that I am still betting there with a 5-fig balance.

PharaohUB

Fair enough. I just remember seeing a ton of posts about it in the past year. Once... okay. Twice... okay what's going on. It happened 4-5 times at least and just from people who post here. They could really restore faith by changing their security measures. For example BetRevolution asks for date of birth to verify account, not the password. This should be industry practice, and SBR should promote this with their sponsor books. There is absolutely zero reason this security measure shouldn't be in place instead of the password. We all know the people answering chats probably don't make in a year what some of the players balances are. It would really restore a lot of confidence that the books are making an effort to make this one little change. But it doesn't happen? It doesn't make sense.

PharaohUB

I personally don't think that at the top any of these books are out to screw players. The business is too profitable. I just think it's good business practice to put in security measures that don't provide lower run employees with full access to players accounts. What is stopping a live chat first level support person from taking down this info and transferring some money to their friends poker account? Odds are low they are caught if they have any friends who have a clue about using proxy servers to make it look like dumping to a friend. I could have figured out how to do this when I was 13. I work at a job where data security is a priority, and this is just plain horrible practice, and opens up them to tons of suspicion. It would take a tiny bit of work to make this change. I propose to SBR to push this with books. Password for account verification doesn't happen anywhere else in the world. I don't confirm my password when I call my bank, why books?

I'm hoping you take this and listen as advice from a professional in this kind of work and not from a whiny sbr poster. Promoting this stuff would go a long way in SBR and their sponsors credibility.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: bubba

PharaohUB

If it helps you heed this advice i do this for a living at corporate for a top 100 nyse company in the world.

Dan bouton
    Dan bouton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

My case is being completely ignored! I was promised a conversation with shari, never happened. I contacted every other sbr mod there is and I'm continuously ignored. Justin is the only person who has the common courtesy to respond to me, but all he can say is " sorry I'm not on ur case and u need to contact the person in charge." I do that and get ignored! I would rather them tell me to shut the hell up and leave us alone, I could respect that. Instead I'm treAted like a scumbag that doesn't deserve the time of day!! Excluding j7 though his responses are not helpful he at least acknowledges me and responds!

Ive now vested 3k in another sponsor book, don't ask why but I fear if I get shafted some way, theyay not even hear me out and I don't know why. Is it because I'm frustrated and pissed about this present case? I don't think I disrespected sbr, I posted a thread and some followers/supporters did but I feel I've been pretty reasonable with my patience, responses and approach. One can only take so much!!

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Dan bouton View Post
    My case is being completely ignored! I was promised a conversation with shari, never happened. I contacted every other sbr mod there is and I'm continuously ignored. Justin is the only person who has the common courtesy to respond to me, but all he can say is " sorry I'm not on ur case and u need to contact the person in charge." I do that and get ignored! I would rather them tell me to shut the hell up and leave us alone, I could respect that. Instead I'm treAted like a scumbag that doesn't deserve the time of day!! Excluding j7 though his responses are not helpful he at least acknowledges me and responds!

Ive now vested 3k in another sponsor book, don't ask why but I fear if I get shafted some way, theyay not even hear me out and I don't know why. Is it because I'm frustrated and pissed about this present case? I don't think I disrespected sbr, I posted a thread and some followers/supporters did but I feel I've been pretty reasonable with my patience, responses and approach. One can only take so much!!
    Dan, you weren't promised a conversation with a me. You said you'd rather answer the questions I had in that thread via phone as it was easier for you. I attempted to contact you at your request and left you a voicemail msg as you weren't available. But there isn't anything of value I can add beyond Bill's final post in the original thread. Regardless of your answers to the questions I had a week+ ago I thought it was clear from his post that your case was considered closed. I'm sure if I'm mistaken however he or another Admin will come in to correct me.

Barca89
    Barca89's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am very curious what "bullshit" rules and what "unsupportable fraud claims" you are referring to???? I am also VERY sure that you Justin are writting this becuase mooregames dont pay you. If they would pay you for banners and "recommendation" you would not write a single word. This forum is starting to be a joke from the ones that is working with it. More people is complaining here and I can see why!

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by Barca89 View Post
    I am very curious what "bullshit" rules and what "unsupportable fraud claims" you are referring to???? I am also VERY sure that you Justin are writting this becuase mooregames dont pay you. If they would pay you for banners and "recommendation" you would not write a single word. This forum is starting to be a joke from the ones that is working with it. More people is complaining here and I can see why!
    You were very frank after awhile about your association with this book which I'm sure people appreciate. But trust me when I say that you're not helping them out right now considering your connection to them. If Bingo's as great as you say he is, I'm sure he doesn't need you to try to handle his business for him.

Barca89
    Barca89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    You were very frank after awhile about your association with this book which I'm sure people appreciate. But trust me when I say that you're not helping them out right now considering your connection to them. If Bingo's as great as you say he is, I'm sure he doesn't need you to try to handle his business for him.
    So asking qouestions is a bad thing then? I havent heard anyone in Sweden complain and I wonder what this family is all about? Please close my account here, I dont want to be a part of this forum anymore!

BranchDavidian

Did you bother to read the post from Adrianna1977 or the post by baroneq in his thread before posting in them or here? Barca89 ( along with his two buddies, Meercha and MG666, both of whom should show up shortly) has been sent here by his employer, Moore Games, to do damage control. You will see these three in all Moore Games threads demonstrating that they have no clue. I still wonder when SBR will respond to Adrianna's complaint --- it looks like baroneq has given up. Barca89, did you ever place a bet for more that $100?

shari91

So asking qouestions is a bad thing then? I havent heard anyone in Sweden complain and I wonder what this family is all about? Please close my account here, I dont want to be a part of this forum anymore!
    Asking questions is never a bad thing. However you said that you are "VERY sure" Justin7 wrote what he did because Mooregames doesn't have a banner here. You accused him of something ridiculous unless you think all of the threads with complaints about Mooregames were started by SBR staff members.

Your account has been closed at your request. Best of luck with your future endeavours.
    Last edited by shari91; 12-14-12 at 07:47 AM.

sharlataans
    sharlataans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2614

It's time to buy a banner, Barca

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

If you guys think that SBR is so bad then you should read the other forums. Are they better sources for book information?

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    If you guys think that SBR is so bad then you should read the other forums. Are they better sources for book information?
    It is not that I think SBR is so bad. The point I had hoped to make was that when I first came to SBR, I saw complaints filed --- and each and every time a mod would respond quickly. An investigation would be held, and the outcome would be stated. Over the last month, I have followed the three threads linked in my OP, and find posters with legitimate questions being ignored, and even worse, filed complaints that have been ignored ( for three weeks and counting ). I am expressing my disappointment with the way the mods in these threads have appeared in the threads while not addressing the real issue early on and then never returning. SBR is losing some of the high regard I held them in before reading these threads.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    It is not that I think SBR is so bad. The point I had hoped to make was that when I first came to SBR, I saw complaints filed --- and each and every time a mod would respond quickly. An investigation would be held, and the outcome would be stated. Over the last month, I have followed the three threads linked in my OP, and find posters with legitimate questions being ignored, and even worse, filed complaints that have been ignored ( for three weeks and counting ). I am expressing my disappointment with the way the mods in these threads have appeared in the threads while not addressing the real issue early on and then never returning. SBR is losing some of the high regard I held them in before reading these threads.
    Good points but from my vantage point, and it could very well be wrong, SBR looks into the complaints filed and responds. Posters then keep asking repetitive questions, most of which have already been addressed.

Dan bouton

Shari

A promise or commitment to me is the same thing. You put your word out in these forums saying we would talk. I gave u huge time frames as to my availability and of course, u call me way outside that time frame once, then never again. U leave no call back number and the number u called from is not allowed I comming calls. I the. Sent u a few pm that u then ignored and were never heard from again til now. I have got no personal response from sbr regarding my case. The only thing I got was some posts in my thread. Sbr never did their job and did a full investigation into this. Instead, they grouped me into a shot takers pile and ignored me without anything to back it up!

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Good points but from my vantage point, and it could very well be wrong, SBR looks into the complaints filed and responds. Posters then keep asking repetitive questions, most of which have already been addressed.
    Tell that to Adrianna1977 or baroneq ( if he is still around ).

BranchDavidian

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    Oh the irony! The pattern outlined in bold ( sorry I worded it so ineptly ) seems to be repeating itself --- in the thread started to complain about and draw attention to the pattern.
    I would imagine that alot of posters read thru that sentence and had no idea what was meant or what I was talking about. But, after I began this thread with the link to Adrianna's thread about her inability to get a response to her complaint from SBR, Lou quickly responds by thanking me for starting this thread, since it will serve as FURTHER warning to posters of the slow-pays at the site. A mod sees the thread and responds, but the response does not address the issue raised. It does not seem to bother Lou that Adrianna ( along with baroneq ) still has heard nothing back from SBR after filing her complaint going on a month now. Justin7 took the opportunity to respond to Sharpcircle's cute question by pointing out that SBR is well aware of Moore Games's games. He also takes the time to clear up another side issue brought up by PharaohUB. Again, the main issue is ignored. Same story with Shari. She is aware of the thread, since she has responded to a question asked --- which is a good thing. But, once again, side issues get addressed while Adrianna and baroneq get ignored. This is precisely what is starting to worry me about SBR!
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 12-15-12 at 12:43 AM.

trixtrix
    trixtrix's Avatar Become A Pro!

no offense j7, do you speak for yourself or sbr collectively as an entity?

don't b.s me and sbr public b/c we respected each other too long for that; lately in case you have not noticed, your opinion and those opinions of your other sbr-mods tend to "diverge" (and that's putting it as gently as i can)

so take a stand:

1.)do you stand for your own opinion from this day forward when you post on sbr or

2.)do you post reflect the collective opinion of sbr management or

3.)do you plan to bounce back-and-forth between 1.) and 2.) until either the issue resolves itself or it gets sweeped under the rug?

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Justin7 is not afraid to stand for his own opinion. Problem is, his opinion can easily be ignored by sbr management.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

What? I thought I heard something?

We do the best we can with overwhelming amount of disputes we get. Back in the old days there were several sites handling disputes. Take trix's dispute for example, Wagerweb is a key sponsor at our competitors but they will offer no help. WW hasn't sponsored anything at SBR or paid us a thing in many years and we are fine with that. The point is the amount of disputes has not increased globally its just that they all come to SBR nowdays. We are staffed for them the best we can afford to be and we try hard to resolve each one. In trix's case and others there are times we are not successful but we will try.

Justin7

Quote Originally Posted by trixtrix View Post
    no offense j7, do you speak for yourself or sbr collectively as an entity?

don't b.s me and sbr public b/c we respected each other too long for that; lately in case you have not noticed, your opinion and those opinions of your other sbr-mods tend to "diverge" (and that's putting it as gently as i can)

so take a stand:

1.)do you stand for your own opinion from this day forward when you post on sbr or

2.)do you post reflect the collective opinion of sbr management or

3.)do you plan to bounce back-and-forth between 1.) and 2.) until either the issue resolves itself or it gets sweeped under the rug?
    I post what I think, which does not necessarily represent SBR. In a vast majority of cases though, my opinion and SBR's are the same.

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

I post what I think, which does not necessarily represent SBR. In a vast majority of non sponsor cases though, my opinion and SBR's are the same.
    I just filled in the missing words. All the best to you Justin. Only one who isn't a puppet with a SBR hand up his ass.

sharpcircle

Justin7,

How long do you estimate it will be before you are forced to stop posting in this thread by your superiors?

Dan bouton

J7 how come u wont continue to elaborate or back up your posts on my thread. U seem to want to do what's right, but ur hands are tied. Your superiors seem to have the power to silence u at will and u accept that. That's not fair to u or loyal followers of sbr.

NobodyUKnow
    NobodyUKnow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1394

Quote Originally Posted by Dan bouton View Post
    J7 how come u wont continue to elaborate or back up your posts on my thread. U seem to want to do what's right, but ur hands are tied. Your superiors seem to have the power to silence u at will and u accept that. That's not fair to u or loyal followers of sbr.
    Justin7 posted what's reality. Now, stop whining about it. He's not "being silenced" he's simply being out-voted by the rest of SBR management. No amount of whining and complaining is going to suddenly change that. Take your concerns to the other people at SBR who are deciding differently than Justin7.

12 Last