BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NobodyUKnow View Post
    Justin7 posted what's reality. Now, stop whining about it. He's not "being silenced" he's simply being out-voted by the rest of SBR management. No amount of whining and complaining is going to suddenly change that. Take your concerns to the other people at SBR who are deciding differently than Justin7.

Uhhmmmm. That is exactly what he has been doing for the last month. SBR seems to be ashamed to face him, since they seem to have decided to help in the theft of his funds instead of holding an investigation as a true player's advocate would do. SBR is ignoring him, along with Adrianna1977 who filed a complaint against Moore Games a month ago. A poster named baroneq started a thread about Moore Games at the same time as Adrianna --- he got ignored also and gave up trying. Why are these posters ignored? Mods entered each of these threads and made comments relating to other issues --- but no one seems to care that complaints are being ignored. I keep trying to bring attention to these matters thinking I'm doing SBR a favor, but I get ignored also -- I suppose I can expect to be thanked by getting an infraction if anyone at SBR ever takes notice! Adrianna, if you are still around, file a complaint with SBR against SBR -- maybe they will hear you then!

Dan bouton
    Dan bouton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

Nobody u know

I understand that is what is going on and I repeatedly tried contacting the other mods at sbr but they ignore me. I have no qualms with j7 and respect him 100%. I understand he is put in tough spots with these situations but at some point if u allow those around u To be corrupt and not call them out on it, u then start to loose credibility urself. Again I respect j7 and feel he is fair when given the opportunity my issue is out of his hands and not his problem. I respect his stance as he was always strait with me regarding my case and his involvement or lack there of with it.

adriana1977
    adriana1977's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Yes, i am still around and reading all the posts here....I am also waiting for an official reply from SBR regarding my case, untill now still no answer

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Dan bouton View Post
    Shari

A promise or commitment to me is the same thing. You put your word out in these forums saying we would talk. I gave u huge time frames as to my availability and of course, u call me way outside that time frame once, then never again. U leave no call back number and the number u called from is not allowed I comming calls. I the. Sent u a few pm that u then ignored and were never heard from again til now. I have got no personal response from sbr regarding my case. The only thing I got was some posts in my thread. Sbr never did their job and did a full investigation into this. Instead, they grouped me into a shot takers pile and ignored me without anything to back it up!
    Dan, I work two jobs and have a toddler. I also live on the opposite side of the world. I called you when I could as you said you were always available. I've talked to hundreds of posters both on the phone and in person. If I wanted to avoid you, I simply wouldn't have called. I also don't ignore PMs. I suck at many aspects of my job here I'm sure but that's not one of them. It's not all one big conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by slash View Post
    I just filled in the missing words. All the best to you Justin. Only one who isn't a puppet with a SBR hand up his ass.
    And this is exactly why I said the other day that there's no point in staff commenting in threads. Either we derail, get accused of lying/shilling or our grammatical faux pas' are dissected more than Pinny opening NFL lines. Your opinion is valid, simply because it's yours, however it doesn't inspire anyone to discuss cases publicly. (Not harping on you in particular as many others do the same... you're just the example I saw in here).
    Points Awarded:

The Kraken gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Honey and flies, gmen. Honey and flies

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Quote Originally Posted by adriana1977 View Post
    Yes, i am still around and reading all the posts here....I am also waiting for an official reply from SBR regarding my case, untill now still no answer
    I recommended Moore pay you. They refused.

Moore Games has big problems. 1. They are stealing player winnings with "gotcha" rules, and 2. They are stealing winnings with fraud claims which are unproven. In two different cases (yours is one of them) I recommended that they pay. They refused.

I expect them to get a low initial rating soon.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    Uhhmmmm. That is exactly what he has been doing for the last month. SBR seems to be ashamed to face him, since they seem to have decided to help in the theft of his funds instead of holding an investigation as a true player's advocate would do. SBR is ignoring him, along with Adrianna1977 who filed a complaint against Moore Games a month ago. A poster named baroneq started a thread about Moore Games at the same time as Adrianna --- he got ignored also and gave up trying. Why are these posters ignored? Mods entered each of these threads and made comments relating to other issues --- but no one seems to care that complaints are being ignored. I keep trying to bring attention to these matters thinking I'm doing SBR a favor, but I get ignored also -- I suppose I can expect to be thanked by getting an infraction if anyone at SBR ever takes notice! Adrianna, if you are still around, file a complaint with SBR against SBR -- maybe they will hear you then!
    Take a breath, because you're absolutely wrong.

Justin's worked hard on MooreGames, and this "baron" fella you're going on about has been assisted by him. I'm reading the exchanges, maybe you weren't clued in or didn't watch the videos were these cases were mentioned.

We all appreciate your continued interest and feedback from your perspective on the outside. Thanks for that.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I recommended Moore pay you. They refused.

Moore Games has big problems. 1. They are stealing player winnings with "gotcha" rules, and 2. They are stealing winnings with fraud claims which are unproven. In two different cases (yours is one of them) I recommended that they pay. They refused.

I expect them to get a low initial rating soon.
    Surely you're wrong. Loyal posters who all joined around the same time, a whole month ago, promised me this book was ok because they knew the owner. And he's a celebrity apparently somwhere.

Enough's enough with this nonsense. Any book who needs to send 3 shills to a forum is scary enough for me to stay away from.

Dan bouton
    Dan bouton's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

The same has happened to my thread over on the othe forum I posted at! A few shills all with brand new accounts, who only commented on my thread and no other all supporting tony and 5dimes. Funny how that works!

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Take a breath, because you're absolutely wrong.

Justin's worked hard on MooreGames, and this "baron" fella you're going on about has been assisted by him. I'm reading the exchanges, maybe you weren't clued in or didn't watch the videos were these cases were mentioned.

We all appreciate your continued interest and feedback from your perspective on the outside. Thanks for that.
    Exellent. I really am glad to hear this, and you are correct -- I did miss the video. The only thing left for me to point out is that the complainant's perspective seems to have been "from the outside" also. In post #38 she says that as of Dec. 17th she had still heard nothing back from SBR -- her complaint had been filed about a month earlier. If she had received any response from SBR, rather than letting her hang for so long, I would have had no criticism. I did not have a bone in this dispute, but I could not understand how she was not at least notified that the complaint was received and would be investigated.

First 12