Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=17107270'>posted</a> on 12/13/2012:

Mooregames stealing players money please stay away at all costs

adriana1977 SBR recommended list

Will Hill review that says they do not use limit collars, and then deposits there only to get limited right away. He starts a thread asking SBR why he was given this false info. Again Justin7 responds early on in the thread to let Bitsorin know that Will Hill is financially stable, and how fast a book limits players is unrelated to its rating. Bill Dozer also enters the thread to inform Bitsorin that "most books have limits", but Bet365 is huge and profitable - and stays that way by using risk management ( limiting ). So, two mods enter the thread early on saying things that tacitly admit that these books limit even tho the reviews claim they do not! Again, for the last three weeks, SBR has acknowledged the errors in the reviews, but will not respond to Bitsorin. I think everyone has seen Dan bouton's thread about 5Dimes. Currently 16 pages long with over 13,000 views. It looks like SBR has sided with 5dimes without holding an investigation, and in all 16 pages not a peep out of SBR. I used to feel that if I had a legitimate complaint against an off-shore book, that SBR would go to bat for me. Now, I am unsure.

I did put in paragraphs, people. They got wiped out.