dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Overnights would be a key move!Get on it C.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

For the record all ill speak to Carl tomorrow and get a solution here.
    Last edited by donkdown; 07-17-09 at 11:12 PM. Reason: going to talk to Carl

Cferrat
    Cferrat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Overnights would be a key move!Get on it C.
    What do you think of us putting up the over night lines and circling the games to make sure we don't get hit hard on any particular line, but at least you would all have the lines up and would be able to wager on the games that you want when you want.

donkdown

Quote Originally Posted by Cferrat View Post
    What do you think of us putting up the over night lines and circling the games to make sure we don't get hit hard on any particular line, but at least you would all have the lines up and would be able to wager on the games that you want when you want.
    Thats what alot of books do Carl, No problem with that

donkdown

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    For the record all ill speak to Carl tomorrow and get a solution here.
    I tried to call Vanessa but she was unavaliable so Carl told me to email her, I did and await her response. I also requested another 1500.00 payout. Which should be processed Monday Ill request another one Tuesday for the same amount for 3k in a week. I'm still as far as I know not allowed to use westernunion. I wish they would reconsider this but it is there show! I even told them I'd only do 1500 a week by this method. Anyway Carl has been helpful for the most part. I will let everyone know exactley what happens with all my future transactions, hopefully we can just put this all behind us and move on. Thanks and Good-Luck to all!!!!

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by mbynwa View Post
    To be honest Carl i see Bet911 as a fine bottle of wine. Yes it may be more expensive but it is worth the extra cost. I have played at a number of books and i have never received the level of service that i have received from you. The withdrawal fees are worth paying knowing that i will get superior service from you.
    We have been able to lower the fees for Moneybookers from $50 to $35, so now you can have the "wine" at a better price.

mbynwa
    mbynwa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Good news Carl

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

This works fine for me.

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    This works fine for me.
    This is just something that we are throwing around to see if we can make it better for our players, nothing definite yet.

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good news on the moneybookers fee! I also like the idea of overnight lines. Then europeans don't have to wait until like 2-3 pm for the lines to show up. Not really a big deal, but it certainly makes it easier.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

I am watching this thread. If every book had a thread like this, with a responsive employee trying to get things going, more of them would increase their ratings.

I am strongly thinking about about adding Bet911 as an out (NFL!), and it is totally due to how
    Cferrat has conducted himself.

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Good news on the moneybookers fee! I also like the idea of overnight lines. Then europeans don't have to wait until like 2-3 pm for the lines to show up. Not really a big deal, but it certainly makes it easier.
    You will see a lot of positive changes here and its for our players, you can count on that!

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post
    I am watching this thread. If every book had a thread like this, with a responsive employee trying to get things going, more of them would increase their ratings.

I am strongly thinking about about adding Bet911 as an out (NFL!), and it is totally due to how
    Thanks MadTiger I'm glad that my efforts are appreciated and I will continue to do my best.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17081

Quote Originally Posted by MadTiger View Post

Perhaps Cascade should start a thread. I'm sure Lenny will be polite too as he steals your money.

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Perhaps Cascade should start a thread. I'm sure Lenny will be polite too as he steals your money.
    I'm not just polite although I do make it a point of treating all players with respect and courtesy, but actions speak louder than words and I have proven that when you win and you want to be paid, we pay you. I'm sure that there are many posters here at SBR who can attest to that.

HedgeHog

I'm not just polite although I do make it a point of treating all players with respect and courtesy, but actions speak louder than words and I have proven that when you win and you want to be paid, we pay you. I'm sure that there are many posters here at SBR who can attest to that.
    A few months of stellar payouts doesn't erase years of screwing people. There is a history of Costa Rican Books using the onset of football season to attract new suckers, only to fail paying afterwards. Cascade and Las Palmas come to mind. Perhaps you can sponsor a contest here, get SBR to raise your rating to B, and then follow the lead of past Slease-Books in your country.

Chopsticks

Perhaps you can sponsor a contest here, get SBR to raise your rating to B, and then follow the lead of past Slease-Books in your country.
    I think I saw they had sponsored a compo at EOG (or something?) when I was googling 911 earlier. Haven't seen anything like this here, but would be very much welcome.

HedgeHog

Careful what you wish for. Las Palmas pulled this same crap last year. Sponsor a FB contest and then slow-pay/no-pay the peeps. Revisit this thread next summer and see that I was right.

PS This Book is still under C-level people!
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 07-18-09 at 06:13 PM. Reason: PS

donkdown

Careful what you wish for. Las Palmas pulled this same crap last year. Sponsor a FB contest and then slow-pay/no-pay the peeps. Revisit this thread next summer and see that I was right.

PS This Book is still under C-level people!
    Hedge don't worry Ill report back everything. I'm owed a few dollars here so either way everyone here will know if I get paid the way they say. Im very mad that I'm not getting westernunion anymore but Ill take checks as long as it's in the time frame and amount I request. Ill be requesting 3k this week and have 750 on the way and got my 1500 request in already. I have been paid 2250.00 Thus far.

ucbearcats1027
    ucbearcats1027's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

edit
    Last edited by ucbearcats1027; 07-19-09 at 11:28 AM. Reason: lol

ucbearcats1027
    ucbearcats1027's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

no one cares about you

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Carl I called in to speak to you or a manager and they would not speak to me. Could you give me a call when you get a chance? thanks

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Carl, I believe a good portion of books circle over night lines and I don't think one single player would argue with that. We all understand what one soft line could do to a book and I would definitely not complain with any limits on overnight lines. I think just having access to them would be nice for us recreational guys...

donkdown

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    Carl I called in to speak to you or a manager and they would not speak to me. Could you give me a call when you get a chance? thanks
    Major I think Carl's day off is today from what they have told me before. Good Luck sir

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Thanks Donk...

Carl, I believe what I was calling about was taken care of..

Cferrat

A few months of stellar payouts doesn't erase years of screwing people. There is a history of Costa Rican Books using the onset of football season to attract new suckers, only to fail paying afterwards. Cascade and Las Palmas come to mind. Perhaps you can sponsor a contest here, get SBR to raise your rating to B, and then follow the lead of past Slease-Books in your country.
    Hedgehog I see that you are a long time poster and I respect your opinion, but don't you think that we might be making an effort to better ourselves! We have paid every single player we ever owed and this started last Football season when I came aboard here at Bet911, we went through the whole slow season without a hitch which is usually the tightest period for most books and still not one complaint. That counts for something and the fact that we have had two upgrades here at SBR in a 6 month period shows that we are on track and will continue until we do get to not just a B but eventually an A and if we could sponsor a contes or advertise here at the SBR site , we would but unfortunatly we are not at that level Yet, Thus you must have a B rating at least.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Like I have said in previous posts I appreciate the book having a presence on the board. I have enjoyed B911 so far and have greatly appreciated the personal service from Carl. Wagering over the phone when I have not had internet access has gone smoothly, and my deposit was processed within 5 minutes.

I have definitely been pleasantly surprised up to this point... But yes, I cannot attest to payouts yet but I will make sure to keep everyone updated in that regards. I can say my experience so far has been great overall. Customer Service is definitely better than 5Dimes...

Cferrat

I want to ask all of the guys that play here at Bet911 and that post here on SBR to just give us your personal opinion as to what "rating" you think we should have here, I have been working with Bill to get us brought up to what we feel we deserve, but your opinion is important to us and ultimately you are the ones that are getting the service!

mbynwa
    mbynwa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Hi Carl,

Positives:-

Good odds
    Customer Service - Carl is very friendly and helpful.
    Payouts - Very quick and when given a timeline they stick to it.

Negatives:-

Only $1500 per transaction and only $3000 per week.
    Withdrawal fees for Moneybookers, Carl has reduced them from $50 to $35, but still they are quite high.

So on that basis i would definitely rate you as a B. As i have said before i joined because of Carl and will play at Bet911 because of Carl. In my opinion you definitely deserve another rating upgrade ASAP, and it is a joke if you do not get to C in the next month or so.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Carl,

Positives so far:

Fair and competitive odds
    Grading is quick
    Decent amount of offerings and Alt lines
    Customer Service has been flawless (besides what I mentioned to you earlier on the phone today)
    Processed deposit quickly
    Bonus was great

Negatives so far:

No overnight odds (which you mentioned you are working on)
    Late night games arent graded until the morning
    Live chat not available until 11am
    Limited deposit options (which again you mentioned are working on)

Given ONLY these factors I would say a solid B-

Once you make the changes that you are working on AND as long as there are no payout issues I think you guys would easily be a B+.

To get to an A I think you will just have to maintain what you have been doing and that will come with time...

Chopsticks

I did my writeup earlier in the thread and graded 911 at around B, and I still stand by that. I agree with the positives and negatives already mentioned.

I am also curious if anyone else has had issues like I explained earlier with balance being stuck. Say you have $0 in your account, make a deposit and get the all clear. You try to update the site (f5, refresh, click on balances' or whatever) but there is nothing there. You have to log out and log in again for the cash to appear. The bad thing about this is that if you close the window (and not click log out), your first login attempt won't work, and you have to log in again. It appears the same thing happens after a bet has settled, -- you have to log in and out to see the money added to the balance..

Again, it could just be me that has that problem. Not a big issue at all, but kind of annoying.

Cferrat

Carl,

Positives so far:

Fair and competitive odds
    Grading is quick
    Decent amount of offerings and Alt lines
    Customer Service has been flawless (besides what I mentioned to you earlier on the phone today)
    Processed deposit quickly
    Bonus was great

Negatives so far:

No overnight odds (which you mentioned you are working on)
    Late night games arent graded until the morning
    Live chat not available until 11am
    Limited deposit options (which again you mentioned are working on)

Given ONLY these factors I would say a solid B-

Once you make the changes that you are working on AND as long as there are no payout issues I think you guys would easily be a B+.

To get to an A I think you will just have to maintain what you have been doing and that will come with time...
    That is great! I will continue to work for you guys and we will continue to grow and make it a better place for all our players.

donkdown

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    I tried to call Vanessa but she was unavaliable so Carl told me to email her, I did and await her response. I also requested another 1500.00 payout. Which should be processed Monday Ill request another one Tuesday for the same amount for 3k in a week. I'm still as far as I know not allowed to use westernunion. I wish they would reconsider this but it is there show! I even told them I'd only do 1500 a week by this method. Anyway Carl has been helpful for the most part. I will let everyone know exactley what happens with all my future transactions, hopefully we can just put this all behind us and move on. Thanks and Good-Luck to all!!!!
    Ok I spoke with Vannessa and they are willing to open up Westernunion. I'm getting 1500 this week as thats all I requested. I think everything is ironed out as I spoke with Carl and everyone seems to be on the same page. This book in my opinion is trying to do right by all and I jumped the gun on a couple things, cause of there past history. For that I was wrong and apologize. I will keep everyone updated on my payouts and dealings with Bet911. Thanks and Good Luck to All.
    Last edited by donkdown; 07-20-09 at 12:29 PM. Reason: ooo

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Carl, if you try and accomodate and do whatever you can that is REASONABLY expected so that the player is paid in a timely fashion, I dont think anyone would have a problem with that. Maybe because you guys are newer and trying to re-establish yourselves they might have gotten a little nervous?

I figured that is what the problem was Donk... Thats why I posted this earlier...
    Its tough to have trust if you hit a snag because you immediately think something is up. From what I have read they have accomodated you from day 1 with you being blocked and they are doing their best to make sure youre paid promptly.

Do you agree?

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    I did my writeup earlier in the thread and graded 911 at around B, and I still stand by that. I agree with the positives and negatives already mentioned.

I am also curious if anyone else has had issues like I explained earlier with balance being stuck. Say you have $0 in your account, make a deposit and get the all clear. You try to update the site (f5, refresh, click on balances' or whatever) but there is nothing there. You have to log out and log in again for the cash to appear. The bad thing about this is that if you close the window (and not click log out), your first login attempt won't work, and you have to log in again. It appears the same thing happens after a bet has settled, -- you have to log in and out to see the money added to the balance..

Again, it could just be me that has that problem. Not a big issue at all, but kind of annoying.
    I will have the techs check on that, you are the first person that has mentioned this.

First ... 2345678 ... Last