Cferrat
    Cferrat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    Bet911: I left a message with one of the CS Reps... thanks
    It was great talking to you and I hope that you will give us a shot, let me know when you are ready and we will be glad to take care of you.

donkdown
    donkdown's Avatar Become A Pro!

HI i'm new to the site and not a shill after seeing 2 upgrades here on sbr i gave bet911 a try. My experiance thus far has been great. Customer service has been upfront with me and very helpful at all times. Lines here are very attractive also, I requested a 1500 payout and got my first 750 in less than 24 hours and will receive the next 750 tomorrow. I also was giving a 20% cash bonus with only a 4X rollover. My experiance has been great so far i will keep everyone updated on my future withdrawals and experiance . . Thanks and goodluck to all.

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    HI i'm new to the site and not a shill after seeing 2 upgrades here on sbr i gave bet911 a try. My experiance thus far has been great. Customer service has been upfront with me and very helpful at all times. Lines here are very attractive also, I requested a 1500 payout and got my first 750 in less than 24 hours and will receive the next 750 tomorrow. I also was giving a 20% cash bonus with only a 4X rollover. My experiance has been great so far i will keep everyone updated on my future withdrawals and experiance . . Thanks and goodluck to all.
    Thanks donkdown I am pleased that you are satisfied and we will continue to make your experience here at Bet911 better and better as we grow.

potless
    potless's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Why is the 'donk' payment above split into two lots of $750 and how long apart are these payments ?

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by potless View Post
    Why is the 'donk' payment above split into two lots of $750 and how long apart are these payments ?
    The processor has limited us yet again to $750 per transaction ( we try to do them 1 a day )and we can do the same limts for our players $3000 max per week, you can always opt for cashiers check up to $1500 per transaction, max $3000 per week. We also do moneybookers and neteller for our non USA customers same limits $1500 per transaction max $3000 per week, the free withdrawal that we give our players every 30 days is only by cashiers check via Fedex which takes between 7 to 10 days.

headgames
    headgames's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Cferrat View Post
    The processor has limited us yet again to $750 per transaction ( we try to do them 1 a day )and we can do the same limts for our players $3000 max per week, you can always opt for cashiers check up to $1500 per transaction, max $3000 per week. We also do moneybookers and neteller for our non USA customers same limits $1500 per transaction max $3000 per week, the free withdrawal that we give our players every 30 days is only by cashiers check via Fedex which takes between 7 to 10 days.
    Hi,

For non-US players, the payout page only mentions a free Neteller withdrawal per month. Is this true of Moneybookers too?

And just to confirm that a new account's first deposit is held for 30 days as per the payout page guidance?

Thanks

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by headgames View Post
    Hi,

For non-US players, the payout page only mentions a free Neteller withdrawal per month. Is this true of Moneybookers too?

And just to confirm that a new account's first deposit is held for 30 days as per the payout page guidance?

Thanks
    The free payout is via Neteller but they have the Moneybookers option as well, as far as a hold that comes only with the 50% cash bonus, if they don't want a hold just take a different bonus with a smaller rollover and no hold , the hold also applies to the 25% special reload bonus but again they can opt for a smaller bonus with a smaller rollover and no hold, its up to the player what they would like, some do not take a bonus at all to keep their funds unrestricted and clear.

Cferrat

Good morning guys its the start of another great day....

Betaddict
    Betaddict's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Carl, I would like to give a try at your book,but please tell me first if bet911 are planning to move to euros shortly?

I have both moneybookers / neteller in euros and they are though in currency conversions.

Good luck to bet911

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by Betaddict View Post
    Hi Carl, I would like to give a try at your book,but please tell me first if bet911 are planning to move to euros shortly?

I have both moneybookers / neteller in euros and they are though in currency conversions.

Good luck to bet911
    We can accept the deposit in Euros and you can play and get paid out in Euros. We don't have a problem with that at all. Although it would show as a US dollar account there would be an internal message indicating that your account is in fact a Euro account or the other option would be that we convert it to dollas and we would assume the cost of conversion and then you simply play in dollars and when it comes time to get paid we would send it to you in Euros. I hope that this will work for you! Let me know what would be best for you.
    Last edited by Cferrat; 07-10-09 at 11:31 AM.

Betaddict

I'm now at Bet911. Thanks Carl for all the help setting the account.

For all european players, I think I should say that other currencies other than USD are accepted (at least EUR) and also that Carl confirmed me that soccer bets do also count for rollover purposes (although is not yet in their bonus T&C).

I will give you news of my experience in the next few days.

Cferrat

I'm now at Bet911. Thanks Carl for all the help setting the account.

For all european players, I think I should say that other currencies other than USD are accepted (at least EUR) and also that Carl confirmed me that soccer bets do also count for rollover purposes (although is not yet in their bonus T&C).

I will give you news of my experience in the next few days.
    I am sure that you will be happy here at Bet911, we try to accomodate our players in everyway and I will always give you the best service that I can, which is what you deserve!

donkdown

update i received the other 750 as Carl told me. I have another 1500 coming next week ill let everyone know the status. Thnks and Goodluck to all!

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by donkdown View Post
    update i received the other 750 as Carl told me. I have another 1500 coming next week ill let everyone know the status. Thnks and Goodluck to all!
    Thats great, I hope that you are satisfied and i will see to it that you get your funds as promised

Cferrat

Hey its the start of another beautiful day, looking forward to hearing from you!!!

Cferrat

Where are all you guys? Must have taken the weekend off. I would like to hear from you and hopefully answer all your questions, let me know how I can assist you.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can I borrow like $10k Carl? Got a good feeling about the Yanks game...

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    Can I borrow like $10k Carl? Got a good feeling about the Yanks game...
    If I had that kind of money I would bet them myself!

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

How about 3dimes on NY Liberty-on credit of course!!

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17045

Why the name 911? It implies an impending disaster or crisis--like I might not get paid (at least in the next year or two as has happened in the past).

How about a sister Book under BinLaden Sports? That should go over big with American bettors.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

I meant Yanks over Carl... for some reason over didnt show up when I said Yanks... My bad

pjesnik24
    kicked out
    pjesnik24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13320

Do you accept other currencies? (euro)

can you give me an example of your soccer odds?

thx

Betaddict

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post

thx
    They do accept euro and their soccer lines are -120/-120 (they have some of the most important championships that are being played at the moment: Gold Cup, MLS, Sweden, Norway and Russian I think)

The software is the same used by Legendz

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by pjesnik24 View Post

thx
    We do accept Euros and the soccer lines seem to be up to speed, since we have many European player doing soccer, I'm sure that you would like here so give a shot. You can reach me via our live chat all day, Let me know.

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Why the name 911? It implies an impending disaster or crisis--like I might not get paid (at least in the next year or two as has happened in the past).

How about a sister Book under BinLaden Sports? That should go over big with American bettors.
    Well I'm not sure about where the name came from but you will have no problem with playing here, we do pay our customers and there will never be a situation like in the past, while I am is here, we have over 50 SBR players here so far and not one has made a complaint and as I said in the past all players past and present have been paid and it will continue to be so. Don't judge a book by its cover...

Cferrat

They do accept euro and their soccer lines are -120/-120 (they have some of the most important championships that are being played at the moment: Gold Cup, MLS, Sweden, Norway and Russian I think)

The software is the same used by Legendz
    Thank betaddict I appreciate you jumping in for us

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    How about 3dimes on NY Liberty-on credit of course!!
    thats the only way that I would bet WNBA, on credit, But as you probably know we are a post up book and do offer per head for agents if I knew where you were I might be able to hook you up with an agent.

donkdown

im expecting at least 1500 by noon tomorrow Ill keep everyone posted if it comes or not!

headgames
    headgames's Avatar Become A Pro!

>$700 received same day as promised.
    Polite and prompt communications throughout.
    Happy to use again.

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by headgames View Post
    >$700 received same day as promised.
    Polite and prompt communications throughout.
    Happy to use again.
    I am glad that you like the site and the service here! We will always be glad to have you back at bet911

donkdown

got 750 as told 24 hours great work guys keep it up. getting another 750 tomorrow. Ill keep everyone updated. thnks carl

mbynwa
    mbynwa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Requested $1500 today at about 7am ET time, received payment just before 12pm ET time. I really am very impressed by Bet911. From Carls oincredibly friendly attitude and helpful nature to the good odds, and very quick payment. Just as a guide a recent withdrawal from Matchbook took about 24 hours. Bet911 took probably about 3hours, if they start work at 9am ET.

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by mbynwa View Post
    Requested $1500 today at about 7am ET time, received payment just before 12pm ET time. I really am very impressed by Bet911. From Carls oincredibly friendly attitude and helpful nature to the good odds, and very quick payment. Just as a guide a recent withdrawal from Matchbook took about 24 hours. Bet911 took probably about 3hours, if they start work at 9am ET.

mbynwa we are always glad when a customer is happy, I want to thank you for the compliment and that you would take the time to give your point of view!

mbynwa
    mbynwa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

I am very happy Carl. My only criticism if I had one and that would be withdrawal charges for Moneybookers. I do find $50 for $1500 a bit on the high side. Saying that if I deposited at Matchbook they charge 3.5% for deposits, it would cost me $52.50, but these would be commission credits so it doesn't come over so bad.

That would be my one criticism of otherwise great time I had playing at Bet 911. Question is would it put me off coming back, and the answer would be possibly, i think knowing you have one $1500 free withdrawal in a month, if I was thinking of playing for a few months without wanting to withdraw the withdrawal charges may put me off slightly. I hope you can work on these.

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by mbynwa View Post
    I am very happy Carl. My only criticism if I had one and that would be withdrawal charges for Moneybookers. I do find $50 for $1500 a bit on the high side. Saying that if I deposited at Matchbook they charge 3.5% for deposits, it would cost me $52.50, but these would be commission credits so it doesn't come over so bad.

That would be my one criticism of otherwise great time I had playing at Bet 911. Question is would it put me off coming back, and the answer would be possibly, i think knowing you have one $1500 free withdrawal in a month, if I was thinking of playing for a few months without wanting to withdraw the withdrawal charges may put me off slightly. I hope you can work on these.
    I try to make your experience here the best possible, as far as the $50 charge for your withdrawal as you probably know we need to process the money going out via a processor to minimize the exposure to ourselves and to keep those red flags from popping up. I will always do what I can to work with you on any issues that you might have and I have addressed this with accounting and they tell me its a set fee for all withdrawals via Moneybookers. I certainly hope that this will not be a deterent for you playing here at Bet911!

First 123456 ... Last