Cferrat
    Cferrat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chopsticks View Post
    Been thinking of going in here, despite finding some bad SBR posts from the past on them. The MLB moneylines looks very good, and with the possibility of a bonus it is way good. The only thing I don't like is the 30 day/21 day hold on bonuses. Especially as it is vacation time it would be nice to get the funds out quickly if you hit the jackpot Will probably have a go later this week anyway.

Thanks for the links Cferrat.
    You can always take a smaller bonus (any bonus other than 50% cash) and there is no hold, other than Credit Card deposits which have been changed from a 21 day waiting period to a 14 day waiting period, so its even better in that aspect...let me know what you think and I will hook you up........

Chopsticks
    Chopsticks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well I decided to give them a go and take the 50% bonus. Hopefully I can make it big so that I can report back a big withdrawal for any doubters

slevy
    slevy's Avatar Become A Pro!

requested 1500 yesterday, and recieved it within jours in my moneybookersaccount, and this is not the first withdrawl I have had with them. Service is A+ there

Cferrat

Been thinking of going in here, despite finding some bad SBR posts from the past on them. The MLB moneylines looks very good, and with the possibility of a bonus it is way good. The only thing I don't like is the 30 day/21 day hold on bonuses. Especially as it is vacation time it would be nice to get the funds out quickly if you hit the jackpot Will probably have a go later this week anyway.

Thanks for the links Cferrat.
    We lowered the Hold to 14 days for the convenience of the players, you have to consider that when we make a transaction for a player via Credit Card or E- Check it takes us that long to actually get the funds from the processor that do the transactions for us and we need to safeguard ourselves from chargebacks and or canceled checks, sorry for the inconvenience!

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by slevy View Post
    requested 1500 yesterday, and recieved it within jours in my moneybookersaccount, and this is not the first withdrawl I have had with them. Service is A+ there
    Glad that you are happy with service and the payout process, we will continue to do everything possible to make your experience here at Bet911 better!!!

Cferrat

Well I decided to give them a go and take the 50% bonus. Hopefully I can make it big so that I can report back a big withdrawal for any doubters
    Welcome to Bet911 and when you win I can guarantee that you will be paid with no hassels and in full ( we will need to follow our guidelines on all restrictions) and you will always get the best treatment here at Bet911!

mbynwa
    mbynwa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

Quote Originally Posted by Cferrat View Post
    We lowered the Hold to 14 days for the convenience of the players, you have to consider that when we make a transaction for a player via Credit Card or E- Check it takes us that long to actually get the funds from the processor that do the transactions for us and we need to safeguard ourselves from chargebacks and or canceled checks, sorry for the inconvenience!
    Carl not sure if it is me who is getting confused . But Chopsticks mentioned he didn't like that 21 days hold on bonuses. Are you saying that it is now a 14 day hold on bonuses? or just a 14 day on credit card deposits, and the 21 day hold on bonuses is still in force?

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by mbynwa View Post
    Carl not sure if it is me who is getting confused . But Chopsticks mentioned he didn't like that 21 days hold on bonuses. Are you saying that it is now a 14 day hold on bonuses? or just a 14 day on credit card deposits, and the 21 day hold on bonuses is still in force?

The only hold that we have is on the two special bonuses which are the 50% cash for initial deposits and the 25% special re-load bonus, all other bonuses require a "rollover only" with no hold.

Chopsticks

Well I have finished my rollover already, and have a balance of $2800 free for withdrawal! Here is a summary of my experience with them.

The first day of wagering went pretty bad for me, and I ended up losing both my deposit and bonus on the Mariners vs the Yanks. I went back in there the next day and went for the Mariners again, betting my full balance on Mariners at +280, and of course it won! I thought they would win at least one game of the series, and I was right.

Their odds are very good, in fact probably the best you can find next to pinnacle and matchbook. But I don't like matchbook very much because they take so much of your $ in commission credits (I have more than I need already!), and Pinnacle is boring because they have no bonuses and specials other than the signup. The times I compared the odds they were in line with Pinnacle, maybe a point off, but still probably around the best odds you can get on baseball moneyline. I did however notice that they had different odds on a few games, not more or less juice than pinnacle it appeared, but higher odds on the underdog and lower odds on the favorite. It looked like it swung both ways, but most of the time the odds seemed similar to Pinnacle (maybe a point off).

CS were great the times I spoke to them. Carl offered me the 25% Special Reload Bonus with no hold. Maybe he remembered that I wrote here earlier that I didn't like the hold policy, especially if I hit the jackpot when it is vacation time. Either that or he felt sorry for me losing my initial deposit and bonus. Well, I will now be adding a bit to my vacation fund if my withdrawal comes through swiftly, which I am sure it will. It may not be a "jackpot" for you guys here at sbr, but it is a very big win for me.

The site itself is very basic, but good - just like Legendz if I remember correctly.

Also take a look at the links provided by Cferret. They have some good specials and programmes. Some of the incentives aren't very useful now when NFL and NBA are out of season, but the promos look great and should be kept in mind for when the season starts. Make sure you are enrolled in the loss-recovery programme.

Providing I receive my payout I will definitely go back here to play later. I will make my request shortly and will of course report back when I get it!

Chopsticks

I received $1500 this morning from them. The accounting department isn't available during the weekends, so that is why it took a few days rather than hours. But it looks like they paid me as soon as they opened this morning, which shows that they are reliable.

Payouts are max $1500 per transaction and $3000 per week. There are fees for multiple withdrawals per week, but I don't know what the fees are. It doesn't really matter now anyway as I have decided to play around a little more at Bet911 before I request a withdrawal again

Overall I would rate my experience with this book a B(+?). The only thing they could do better is having the accounting department open in weekends, but the fast payout this morning leaves me no doubt that they will pay you. Having limits on transaction is not so bad and pretty common unless we are talking Pinnacle or some of the big bookies out there. I hope Bet911 will get there one day!

I have already told a few people about this book, so I do hope to see them get some more action to grow bigger.
    Last edited by Chopsticks; 07-06-09 at 10:05 AM.

Cferrat

I received $1500 this morning from them. The accounting department isn't available during the weekends, so that is why it took a few days rather than hours. But it looks like they paid me as soon as they opened this morning, which shows that they are reliable.

Payouts are max $1500 per transaction and $3000 per week. There are fees for multiple withdrawals per week, but I don't know what the fees are. It doesn't really matter now anyway as I have decided to play around a little more at Bet911 before I request a withdrawal again

Overall I would rate my experience with this book a B(+?). The only thing they could do better is having the accounting department open in weekends, but the fast payout this morning leaves me no doubt that they will pay you. Having limits on transaction is not so bad and pretty common unless we are talking Pinnacle or some of the big bookies out there. I hope Bet911 will get there one day!

I have already told a few people about this book, so I do hope to see them get some more action to grow bigger.
    Glad to se that everything went well for you and you can count on being paid here at bet911!

Cferrat

Just for your information, guys. We are changing our bonus policies and wanted to give everyone a heads up, so if it concerns you take a look at the bonus page at ...........http://bet911.com/Incentives/bonus.html , we still have some great deals and daily perks as well, so check it out and if you have any questions feel free to contact me personaly.

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5527

I'll call you on Monday Carl

xyz
    xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3251

Hi Carl, for the $100 deposit for $100 freeplay initial deposit promotion, does bet911 cover the sending fees if I use **? Also, are there any restrictions on the freeplay? Can I use them for moneyline, teasers, or parlays? Thanks for the info.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4411

I'm going to give to give them a try this week with a small deposit. I like the baseball lines and I like the positive comments from you guinea pigs.

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    I'll call you on Monday Carl
    Look forward to hearing from you Darkstar!

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    I'm going to give to give them a try this week with a small deposit. I like the baseball lines and I like the positive comments from you guinea pigs.
    Let me know when your ready and I will make sure you get the best deal for you!

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by xyz View Post
    Hi Carl, for the $100 deposit for $100 freeplay initial deposit promotion, does bet911 cover the sending fees if I use **? Also, are there any restrictions on the freeplay? Can I use them for moneyline, teasers, or parlays? Thanks for the info.
    Yes you can use it to play what you mentioned and there is a 4X rollover on it with no hold, it is a one time deal for you to try us out, I look forward to hearing from you soon so you can become "another" satsfied customer here at Bet911.

Cferrat

Hey guys just go ahead and come on the live chat option on the site or give me a call.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR: Is there any open disputes or slow pays with 911?

Also, can we verify chopsticks is a valid player and not someone promoting Bet911?????

themajormt
    Yanks!!

I do like the fact that they have a presence on the forum though, it shows they are trying to improve their reputation. I might bite on the 50% cash bonus...

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    SBR: Is there any open disputes or slow pays with 911?

Also, can we verify chopsticks is a valid player and not someone promoting Bet911?????
    I don't blame you for the doubt! You might want them to check on the IP address I believe that he's from Europe, but its all good.

Cferrat

I do like the fact that they have a presence on the forum though, it shows they are trying to improve their reputation. I might bite on the 50% cash bonus...
    It would be great to have you! We would be glad to attach a nice 50% cash bonus to your initial deposit, let me know if I can be of assistance to you in any way...

Chopsticks

themajormt,

I understand that you are questioning my motives for my post. When writing my post I figured I would write down the details from my experience as most people would have no idea who these guys were, if they were reliable, if their lines were good, if their CS were helpful and all that. Given that their bonuses and lines are good, I figured there are people out there waiting for someone to write about their experience with this bookie before going in themselves.

I wrote similarly about BetDAQ and WillHill a few days ago, but that was more loosely written because I assumed hundreds of other people would have more to say about these two well-known bookies. Bet911 is as far as I can tell an unknown book to most, that is why I wrote it detailed the way I did. But I do see in retrospect that it could be seen as a love affair giving nothing but praise and not focusing on what they can do to improve their service.

Of course Bet911 could always improve. In fact I was e-mailing them the other day with a question, and Carl asked me what I thought of their service. I e-mailed him about their limits. I don't have the limits page in front of me right now, but the limits were not correct - at least for me - as I believe it said $1500 was the limit on a certain mlb market, but when I tried the limit was $1000. Of course this could be because I am limited to $1000 stakes, or maybe it was just because they had forgot to update the limit page. It doesn't matter much though as I have a rule never to risk more than $1k anyway.

Another minor issue I had, but this may be because of my browser settings, is that I had to log in and out to update my balance after a bet settlement. But these are all pretty minor issues and does not change my overall experience at all.

And yeah, as Carl said I am from europe. I'm sure some SBR staff could confirm that if they see the need to do it.

Cferrat

themajormt,

I understand that you are questioning my motives for my post. When writing my post I figured I would write down the details from my experience as most people would have no idea who these guys were, if they were reliable, if their lines were good, if their CS were helpful and all that. Given that their bonuses and lines are good, I figured there are people out there waiting for someone to write about their experience with this bookie before going in themselves.

I wrote similarly about BetDAQ and WillHill a few days ago, but that was more loosely written because I assumed hundreds of other people would have more to say about these two well-known bookies. Bet911 is as far as I can tell an unknown book to most, that is why I wrote it detailed the way I did. But I do see in retrospect that it could be seen as a love affair giving nothing but praise and not focusing on what they can do to improve their service.

Of course Bet911 could always improve. In fact I was e-mailing them the other day with a question, and Carl asked me what I thought of their service. I e-mailed him about their limits. I don't have the limits page in front of me right now, but the limits were not correct - at least for me - as I believe it said $1500 was the limit on a certain mlb market, but when I tried the limit was $1000. Of course this could be because I am limited to $1000 stakes, or maybe it was just because they had forgot to update the limit page. It doesn't matter much though as I have a rule never to risk more than $1k anyway.

Another minor issue I had, but this may be because of my browser settings, is that I had to log in and out to update my balance after a bet settlement. But these are all pretty minor issues and does not change my overall experience at all.

And yeah, as Carl said I am from europe. I'm sure some SBR staff could confirm that if they see the need to do it.
    Thank you Chopsticks I appreciate your support and you can always count on first class service here at Bet911 as well as all our players

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16697

No open complaints, but 911 has a record of slow paying in the not too distant past. It also bothers me that this Book has never broken out of the D rating range. Despite the recent consistent payouts, I would be hesitant to send them money.

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    No open complaints, but 911 has a record of slow paying in the not too distant past. It also bothers me that this Book has never broken out of the D rating range. Despite the recent consistent payouts, I would be hesitant to send them money.
    If we were slow paying you would probably be the first to know, we are working with Bill Dozer to get a crew to our office to do a photo shoot and we are hoping to go to the C level shortly after that, I can understand your doubt, but all we ask is that you give credit where credit is due, If you hear that we are doing something out of ther norm then I would be leary, but since we have quite a few SBR posters playing here I don't see that they would hold off if something was not right. I guarantee that we will get to where we are aiming in the industry by giving good service, compatible lines and fast payouts

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16697

Quote Originally Posted by Cferrat View Post
    If we were slow paying you would probably be the first to know, we are working with Bill Dozer to get a crew to our office to do a photo shoot and we are hoping to go to the C level shortly after that, I can understand your doubt, but all we ask is that you give credit where credit is due, If you hear that we are doing something out of ther norm then I would be leary, but since we have quite a few SBR posters playing here I don't see that they would hold off if something was not right. I guarantee that we will get to where we are aiming in the industry by giving good service, compatible lines and fast payouts

While I think your very recent payout history is a step in the right direction, let's not forget the people that waited over a year to get paid relatively small amounts from your Book:

Results News results for the search term: BET911
    4/20/2009 02:18 PM
    bet911 upgraded from D to D+ 3/4/2009 10:25 PM
    bet911 (SBR rating D) pays player who was owed $1,750 since January, 2008. As was the case last May, bet911 stated it was under new management and would pay this player. Today, bet911 provided the player with payment details. Barring further issue receiving payment, SBR considers this case closed. There are currently no other open disputes or claims against bet911. SBR encourages all bet911 players to report feedback.
    3/3/2009 09:56 PM
    bet911 upgraded from D- to D 2/22/2009 08:20 PM
    bet911 (SBR rating D-) pays player $1040 requested 14 months ago. The player has finally been paid in full. SBR is seeking confirmation from other owed players that they were also paid before reassessing bet911.
    2/15/2009 10:56 PM
    bet911 (SBR rating D-) states it will pay players, two who were owed since early 2007 and 2008. The sportsbook blames its payout issues on poor investments by its company and states it has recently been able to liquify assets. bet911 also states it has already paid one player who was attempting to collect his funds through installments. SBR will monitor payouts and adjust bet911's rating accordingly. Players who are owed are asked to contact SportsbookReview immediately.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-15 at 12:57 PM.

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    While I think your very recent payout history is a step in the right direction, let's not forget the people that waited over a year to get paid relatively small amounts from your Book:

Results News results for the search term: BET911
    4/20/2009 02:18 PM
    bet911 upgraded from D to D+ 3/4/2009 10:25 PM
    bet911 (SBR rating D) pays player who was owed $1,750 since January, 2008. As was the case last May, bet911 stated it was under new management and would pay this player. Today, bet911 provided the player with payment details. Barring further issue receiving payment, SBR considers this case closed. There are currently no other open disputes or claims against bet911. SBR encourages all bet911 players to report feedback.
    3/3/2009 09:56 PM
    bet911 upgraded from D- to D 2/22/2009 08:20 PM
    bet911 (SBR rating D-) pays player $1040 requested 14 months ago. The player has finally been paid in full. SBR is seeking confirmation from other owed players that they were also paid before reassessing bet911.
    2/15/2009 10:56 PM
    bet911 (SBR rating D-) states it will pay players, two who were owed since early 2007 and 2008. The sportsbook blames its payout issues on poor investments by its company and states it has recently been able to liquify assets. bet911 also states it has already paid one player who was attempting to collect his funds through installments. SBR will monitor payouts and adjust bet911's rating accordingly. Players who are owed are asked to contact SportsbookReview immediately.
    Like I said I understand your doubt, what I want to make clear is that since I took over here we have had two upgrades and have paid all players past and present and I guarantee that this trend will continue, we would not jeopardize our present position for nothing in the world. We are serious about bringing Bet911 to a class A operation.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-15-15 at 12:56 PM.

mbynwa
    mbynwa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 690

I thought i would post my opinions of Bet 911. I joined Bet 911 for two reasons, firstly Carl came over incredibly sincere in his posts. the second reason is something Justin7 said, he said that Bet911 had made a good choice getting Carl onboard, that made me think that SBR respect Carl, and made me feel a lot more comfortable about playing there than certainly i would have done.

I have played there for the last 6 weeks or so. Anytime i have had to contact CS, Carl has been very attentive and incredibly helpful. I requested a payout of $1500 recently and was paid within hours of requesting it. I will definitely be playing with Bet 911 again.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Thanks for all the info guys... I do respect Bet911's attempts and we are all obviously going to be skeptics until we are proven differently but if Bet911 does as they say they are going to do I wish them the best of luck and hopefully some of us jump on board eventually...

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Chop: I wasn't trying to come across as attacking you in anyway so I apologize if I came across as that. I was just trying to play devils advocate and point it out. I went through some of your other posts and at least they werent all about Bet911

Bet911: Do you post MLB lines over night?

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Bet911: I left a message with one of the CS Reps... thanks

Cferrat

Quote Originally Posted by mbynwa View Post
    I thought i would post my opinions of Bet 911. I joined Bet 911 for two reasons, firstly Carl came over incredibly sincere in his posts. the second reason is something Justin7 said, he said that Bet911 had made a good choice getting Carl onboard, that made me think that SBR respect Carl, and made me feel a lot more comfortable about playing there than certainly i would have done.

I have played there for the last 6 weeks or so. Anytime i have had to contact CS, Carl has been very attentive and incredibly helpful. I requested a payout of $1500 recently and was paid within hours of requesting it. I will definitely be playing with Bet 911 again.
    First of all Thank you sir! You flatter me and I want to thank you for playing here, we look forward to having you with us and as always you can count on me.

Cferrat

Thanks for all the info guys... I do respect Bet911's attempts and we are all obviously going to be skeptics until we are proven differently but if Bet911 does as they say they are going to do I wish them the best of luck and hopefully some of us jump on board eventually...
    I will be looking for youe sign up and we will be glad to prove once more that we are serious about giving the best that we can to our players, always.

First 12345 ... Last